Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
I could walk into a thread and say "The jews are evil and control everything" which is about as dumb as thinking the Tea Party is an "outstanding political movement". Anyone who supports Sarah Palin and does not have a problem with Glenn Beck is pretty *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE (IMO!). Throwing the troll card at someone because they called you an idiot for supporting a bunch of *** morons is fail.

Spicyryan = Right
fixed
fact, for this instance.
true, Jet sorry.
for once put down the crack pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have one, and you can't prove otherwise ^.O
Pshhhhhhh

On another note, is there a way that you know of to stop Glenn Beck and or Liberty University, just for the fact that they spread retardation to the general public.

Honestly the only people who watch/listen to Glen Beck are the people who side with Glen Beck.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 09:58:31  
Crighton said:

Honestly the only people who watch/listen to Glen Beck are the people who side with Glen Beck.
True story:

One time I went to this dentist cause he was cheap.
Had Glenn Beck on TV the entire time I was in his chair.

I was scared as ***of this guy. A dentist watching/listening to Glenn Beck while performing a root canal! Guy almost forgot to use Novocaine / whatever the new one is they use.

Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-10-26 10:17:59  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
I think the "tea party" is an outstanding political movement. In the very least they have banished almost all the liberals from the republican party. I think they promote worthwhile ideas and alternatives to the current administration and I'm going to be so happy when I wake up on NOV 3rd to see most of their endorsed candidates winning seats in our congress.

On another note, how can anyone make a rational argument that we are going in the right direction as a country? Over the past 2 years we have seen unprecedented levels of new spending and a nearly exponential expansion of the size of the federal government. How can anyone say it has netted positive results?
my question is where were you when Bush signed his stimulus, or tax cuts, or when he increased the size of the Federal Government with the illegal patriot act? Shut the *** up.

Wow another troll... Actually I thought that there shouldn't have been any bailouts for corporate America, this is also an idea shared by many tea party-ers. WAY to show your intolerance and prejudice. BTW I also think Obama is an awful president, so feel free to call me a racist too.
By Crighton 2010-10-26 10:18:43  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Crighton said:

True story:

One time I went to this dentist cause he was cheap.
Had Glenn Beck on TV the entire time I was in his chair.

I was scared as ***of this guy. A dentist watching/listening to Glenn Beck while performing a root canal! Guy almost forgot to use Novocaine / whatever the new one is they use.

Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 10:38:33  
I really disappointed in this thread. :/
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2010-10-26 10:51:05  
FTR a lot of Tea Party people don't view Bush in the most positive of lights. G W Bush has not endorsed anyone that I know of nor have I seen much from them on how great he was. To say someone who is conservative thinks Bush was an awesome president is sadly making a terrible assumption.

One thing I may also point out is that some "moderate" republicans who have lost their primaries have been rather sore losers and have either decided to run as a third party/independent or have done little but criticize who they lost too. The opposite seems to be true with so called Tea Party canadites. It seems to me the very conservative canadites are pretty big tent and the so called open minded moderates are not, but just my opinion.

I personally would like to see a flushing of any long time office holders...conservative or otherwise. There is no way you can really have your pulse on things when being in office for 40 years. What happened to the days when you did a term or two, then went back to work on your farm and let someone else have a shot at running things?

I've also found it very interesting seeing more places showing what background people come from. For instance we have someone running here in NC who is a sportscaster. I'm tired of lawyers and more lawyers running the show...not that it matters (knowing law) as we all know they don't read the bills, their assistants do.

People who come from different professions approach problems very differently. At least I was told this by an FBI recruiter when I asked him if I could really get into their organization with a Marine Biology degree. A little bit of philosophy i've lived by in selling myself and have gotten decent results thus far.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-26 11:15:01  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
I really disappointed in this thread. :/
/slap

Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-10-26 11:22:14  
Asura.Catastrophe said:
I think the Tea Party actually may have hurt the republicans slightly by dividing the republican vote this election.. at least that's what I'm seeing thus far.

The Tea Party is definitely hurting the GOP.
They're also hurting the American people, by spreading and/or condoning ignorance and paranoia among feeble-minded people.

The whole Tea Party movement is quite comical to me, and most sane Americans. Just look at the fruitcakes the Tea Party is putting up for office. They've all got more than a few screws loose.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 11:36:00  
Lets look at all the stupid political movemments in America:

Liberals
Conservatives
Democrats
Republicans
Tea-Party

Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most of you who absoletely HATE the oposition and think they are completely stupid are in fact more stupid. Every argument has more than one correct, legitimate solution. The Tea Party movement in general is uneducated and poorly organized imo, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong or stupid. If you believe everything any of those above mentioned parties say blindly then you are an idiot. I think a lot of you get pissed because you watch Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC. The quest for ratings and views has turned politics into a far more bitter game than before. Some of you need to "calm the *** down", and realize that politics is more about finding solutions to problems, not debating that one side is always correct. When you guys figure this out you'll be a lot happier.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 11:41:36  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Liberals
Conservatives
Democrats
Republicans
Tea-Party

Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most of you who absoletely HATE the oposition and think they are completely stupid are in fact more stupid. Every argument has more than one correct, legitimate solution. The Tea Party movement in general is uneducated and poorly organized imo, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong or stupid. If you believe everything any of those above mentioned parties say blindly then you are an idiot. I think a lot of you get pissed because you watch Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC. The quest for ratings and views has turned politics into a far more bitter game than before. Some of you need to "calm the *** down", and realize that politics is more about finding solutions to problems, not debating that one side is always correct. When you guys figure this out you'll be a lot happier.
Liberal and conservative are movements now?
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-10-26 11:45:59  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Liberals
Conservatives
Democrats
Republicans
Tea-Party

ive always seen liberal and conservative as your political views

while republican and democrat are parties/movements lol
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 11:47:03  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lets look at all the stupid political movemments in America: Liberals Conservatives Democrats Republicans Tea-Party Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most of you who absoletely HATE the oposition and think they are completely stupid are in fact more stupid. Every argument has more than one correct, legitimate solution. The Tea Party movement in general is uneducated and poorly organized imo, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong or stupid. If you believe everything any of those above mentioned parties say blindly then you are an idiot. I think a lot of you get pissed because you watch Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC. The quest for ratings and views has turned politics into a far more bitter game than before. Some of you need to "calm the *** down", and realize that politics is more about finding solutions to problems, not debating that one side is always correct. When you guys figure this out you'll be a lot happier.

They always have been lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 11:50:59  
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Liberals
Conservatives
Democrats
Republicans
Tea-Party

ive always seen liberal and conservative as your political views

while republican and democrat are parties/movements lol
That's what I was thinking.
political ideologies.
but hey. this is questioning Excelior's logic so I guess we should expect him to go on like he knows everything.
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-10-26 11:53:22  
That's not questioning logic at all. He could EASILY have said "political ideologies" or "insert your word here" in place of movement, and the point remains that believing that one "insert your word here" will answer every issue in the best way is not the best way to think.

Jesus, people.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 11:54:34  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Lets look at all the stupid political movemments in America: Liberals Conservatives Democrats Republicans Tea-Party Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Most of you who absoletely HATE the oposition and think they are completely stupid are in fact more stupid. Every argument has more than one correct, legitimate solution. The Tea Party movement in general is uneducated and poorly organized imo, but that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong or stupid. If you believe everything any of those above mentioned parties say blindly then you are an idiot. I think a lot of you get pissed because you watch Fox News, CNN, or MSNBC. The quest for ratings and views has turned politics into a far more bitter game than before. Some of you need to "calm the *** down", and realize that politics is more about finding solutions to problems, not debating that one side is always correct. When you guys figure this out you'll be a lot happier.
ive always seen liberal and conservative as your political views while republican and democrat are parties/movements lol
That's what I was thinking. political ideologies. but hey. questioning Excelior's logic so I guess we should expect him to go on like he knows everything.

Conservatism is an ideology, so is liberalism. It is possible to be conservative but be a democrat, and it's possible to be a liberal and a republican. It is also possible to be conservative and not a republican, and liberal and not a democrat. It is possible that your main form of political idenfication is your ideology without subscribing to a particular movement. If you ask most tea partiers they will tell you that they are conservatives not republicans. Why? Because the republican party is sometimes a completely different movement from the base ideology of conservatism.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 11:55:31  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
That's not questioning logic at all. He could EASILY have said "political ideologies" or "insert your word here" in place of movement, and the point remains that believing that one "insert your word here" will answer every issue in the best way is not the best way to think.

Jesus, people.
i take the word liberal and conservative more as a governmental stance.
so saying that you have a certain governmental stance in regards to an issue doesn't necessarily mean you are backing every liberal or every conservative, assuming so is stupid in and of itself.
so again, a political ideology shouldn't be considered a movement.
i have both liberal and conservative views so I don't know what you are trying to convince me of.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 11:55:32  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
That's not questioning logic at all. He could EASILY have said "political ideologies" or "insert your word here" in place of movement, and the point remains that believing that one "insert your word here" will answer every issue in the best way is not the best way to think. Jesus, people.

It's ok arguing semantics is the last ditch effort of the weak-minded.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-10-26 11:57:32  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
That's not questioning logic at all. He could EASILY have said "political ideologies" or "insert your word here" in place of movement, and the point remains that believing that one "insert your word here" will answer every issue in the best way is not the best way to think. Jesus, people.

What's stupid is that I can't really think of any way to object to that - I thought that was like, common sense. Do people really think that XXXX idea is the ONLY way to go? Madness in here.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 11:58:42  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:

who said I was arguing semantics?
lumping people together into a group or a "catch-all" is part of the problem in and of itself.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 11:59:43  
It's okay, identifying everyone as your enemy if they don't agree with you is a last ditch effort of the weak-minded.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 12:00:22  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
who said I was arguing semantics? lumping people together into a group or a "catch-all" is part of the problem in and of itself.

That was the point of the paragraph I wrote.

"Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

A lot of people think that only one form of thought can fix any problem.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 12:01:49  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
who said I was arguing semantics? lumping people together into a group or a "catch-all" is part of the problem in and of itself.

"Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

I don't agree that they are "mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE", but I can agree with you that a close-minded point of view such as that is just a matter of poor judgment.
I didn't argue with the rest of what you said because I didn't disagree with everything you said.
Just the first part.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 12:03:40  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
That was the point of the paragraph I wrote. "Anybody who blindly follows anything and truly believes that salvation only comes from one specific line of thought or agenda is mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE." A lot of people think that only one form of thought can fix any problem.
I don't agree that they are "mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE", but I can agree with you that a close-minded point of view such as that is just a matter of poor judgment.

Well the problem is its no longer just a close-minded view. Its become incredibly insulting and the level of political discourse in america is utter ***atm. Politics has always been about rivalry but it has never sunk this low.
 Cerberus.Zandra
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-10-26 12:08:18  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
The Tea Party: Where any criticism is met with a foot in the face.

Welcome to the new America everyone! You're all gonna get what you *** paid for!

http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/2-fights-break-out-during-paul_conway-debate-_5305909

Way to only share one side of the story, at the very same debate, there was a second conflict where:

"The second occurred after a Conway supporter stepped on the foot of a female Rand supporter, who recently had foot surgery, according to police.

The woman was wearing a surgical boot, but after the injury, her incision was cut open. Police say she refused medical treatment and also filed an assault report."

Violence in politics is unacceptable no matter which side indulges in it.
 Fenrir.Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-10-26 12:12:51  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:

I didn't argue with the rest of what you said because I didn't disagree with everything you said.
Just the first part.

Ohhhhhh....
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-26 12:16:45  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Ohhhhhh....
What?
By Crighton 2010-10-26 12:17:51  
I must be a weak minded retard who still clings to his guns and religion.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 12:18:45  
Crighton said:
I must be a weak minded retard who still clings to his guns and religion.

If you think that republicans/conservatism is the ONLY legitimate solution to a problem then yes :/
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9