PETA- Animl Cruelty And Slaughter Houses, (dog,ani

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-06 23:42:08  

I really hate Vegetarians, and Vegans. Not saying slaughter houses are not bad or disgusting, but people need to eat, thus another fact is humans are omnivores.

Ok so protein meal in dry food and wet food have dead pets in them, or also pets that died naturally or may still be alive when put into a grinder ;/, maybe.

But back to the subject humans are omnivores, what is up with peta's attitude. People need to eat, not saying slaughter houses are bad..
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-06 23:45:42  
Damn that title was way too long, stuff go cut out =x.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
サーバ: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-10-06 23:47:21  
I forsee a 10+ page debate thread.

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-06 23:47:51  
Sylph.Krsone said:

So do I.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-06 23:48:44  
People like causes to make themselves feel good. I read somewhere that we'd actually kill alot more animals if everyone was vegan than we do now just from the extra farm land and all the field rodents and such that are massacred when harvesting, plowing, etc.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-06 23:50:51  
Sylph.Krsone said:

Only if people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. You can't debate with opinions. I don't think there is any logical argument behind either diet.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-06 23:52:39  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Only if people are HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. You can't debate with opinions. I don't think there is any logical argument behind either diet.
You're wrong

Amidoinrite?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-06 23:57:12  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
You're wrong Amidoinrite?

Dude we're so ready to be politicians. I'm gonna get us an interview on Fox.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 00:00:05  
I showed my cat the video of where protein meal comes from. Surprisingly it didn't phase her, and she still ate her cat food. Anyone have or know a pet that refused to eat their pet food after seeing that video?
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-07 00:01:22  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
I showed my cat the video of where protein meal comes from. Surprisingly it didn't phase her, and she still ate her cat food. Anyone have or know a pet that refused to eat their pet food after seeing that video?

I've seen a dog eat my throw up when I was kid. I don't trust the judgement of pets.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-10-07 00:01:50  
i found this amusing

September 23, 2008

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, Cofounders
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.

Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield,

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.
Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits.
Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death.

Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

And of course, the veal industry could not survive without the dairy industry. Because male calves can't produce milk, dairy farmers take them from their mothers immediately after birth and sell them to veal farms, where they endure 14 to17 weeks of torment chained inside a crate so small that they can't even turn around.
The breast is best! Won't you give cows and their babies a break and our health a boost by switching from cow's milk to breast milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Tracy Reiman

Executive Vice President

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 00:03:19  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:

I've seen a dog eat my throw up when I was kid. I don't trust the judgement of pets.
They're the ones eating it though. If it doesn't bother them, then who cares.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-07 00:04:17  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
i found this amusing September 23, 2008 Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, Cofounders Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc. Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield, On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's. Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits. Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death. Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup. And of course, the veal industry could not survive without the dairy industry. Because male calves can't produce milk, dairy farmers take them from their mothers immediately after birth and sell them to veal farms, where they endure 14 to17 weeks of torment chained inside a crate so small that they can't even turn around. The breast is best! Won't you give cows and their babies a break and our health a boost by switching from cow's milk to breast milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Tracy Reiman Executive Vice President

Everybody likes titties but I'd rather not be whackin while I'm snackin.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-07 00:08:42  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
I would like to say that people that do it for supposed ethical to prevent harming of any animals are in fact HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. What most of them fail to realize is the increase in other animal deaths. Or just how much of our products come from animals in some shape or form.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-10-07 00:10:41  
I like how peta doesn't prevent this
http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp
*warning*
-people with weak stomachs don't watch the vid-
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-10-07 00:11:25  
Animal cruelty is terrible, sure. But I don't trust Peta to tell the truth about it, I don't like Peta at all, and I'm more concerned about cruelty to humans at this point than cruelty to animals.

That being said, I had a nightmare that someone hurt my puppy and in the nightmare I killed the guy who did it. And felt no remorse. So, er, don't bother preaching at me, but stay away from my pup! rawr!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 00:12:07  

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 00:12:41  
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
I would like to say that people that do it for supposed ethical to prevent harming of any animals are in fact HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. What most of them fail to realize is the increase in other animal deaths. Or just how much of our products come from animals in some shape or form.

yup stop using shampoo, lip stick, makeup and other materials..
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-07 00:13:07  
I like how peta doesn't prevent this http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp *warning* -people with weak stomachs don't watch the vid-
Lol

"The only way to prevent such unimaginable cruelty is never to wear any fur. Take PETA's pledge to be fur-free today!"
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-07 00:14:05  
Odin.Liela said:
Animal cruelty is terrible, sure. But I don't trust Peta to tell the truth about it, I don't like Peta at all, and I'm more concerned about cruelty to humans at this point than cruelty to animals.
This. I always found it funny how it is ok to murder a human in cold blood but not to raise and take care of and protect an animal and then eat it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 00:24:56  
*warning*

Anyone else hungry?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-07 00:33:29  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
I like how peta doesn't prevent this http://features.peta.org/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp *warning* -people with weak stomachs don't watch the vid-
Anyone else hungry?
actually yes. Making some chicken nuggets right now
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 00:44:46  
Yummy chicken nuggets, and stupid Peta.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 00:48:32  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

I foresee that I will be adding something to my Stanflame.doc

May I please ask for what? for hating Vegetarians and vegans in PETA? Or the stupid *** vegetarians who make HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE videos like this on youtube?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-10-07 00:50:50  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
*warning*

Anyone else hungry?
Just got done eating.

EDIT: If PETA had it's way, we'd all pretty much starve.. They wouldn't be happy with just stopping eating meat, but now we have to also feed billions upon billions of farm animals that have been raised for noting more then to be slaughtered, to the end of the natural life, which would put a seriously massive strain on our own food supplies.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 00:57:15  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:

I foresee that I will be adding something to my Stanflame.doc

May I please ask for what? for hating Vegetarians and vegans in PETA? Oh the stupid *** Vegetarians who make, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE videos like this on youtube?

I'll be honest I went Vegetarian for a bit, but just to make cut and get lean. Dude let me tell you as somebody who exercises a lot the lack of protein sucks. You can eat beans and nuts to make up for it most of the time. But you need some animal proteins, plus why fart all the *** time from beans. A warrior needs meat, not nothing but vegetables. Balance is the key though.

Dude when I look at a *** steak my mouth waters, Grilled Chicken right off the grill; I want it. Pork.., Lamb,.. Fish... Sea Food.. Poultry, Beef, Venison.

I will eat that stuff, its all about moderation honestly. *** PETA, and *** snob *** Vegans/Vegetarians who act like their doing something noble or better then everyone else.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-07 01:00:02  
Just another stan thread, move along.
[+]
By Artemicion 2010-10-07 01:02:03  

Nomnomnomnomnom
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame