PETA- Animl Cruelty And Slaughter Houses, (dog,ani

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 16:58:10  
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Why did I know this was a Stan thread before I even looked at the OP..
Because you remote viewed it.
lol...
isn't that what stan is known for?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 17:01:18  
I see no problem using fur if an animal is dead. Thousands of years ago nomads, cavemen, and the human race did it to keep warm. They uses all of the animals, so what the hell is the point in bitching about it. Peta should also attack the humans from back then also, that is it pretty much.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-07 17:37:07  
Well, 10k years ago they didn't have a way of producing fabric from plants so their only options would be to use the animal skins or freeze. Of course some cultures still do this and PETA doesn't seem to have a problem with them. Seems a tad biased to me. Cruelty is wrong, killing animals for food or material isn't.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 17:52:12  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well, 10k years ago they didn't have a way of producing fabric from plants so their only options would be to use the animal skins or freeze. Of course some cultures still do this and PETA doesn't seem to have a problem with them. Seems a tad biased to me. Cruelty is wrong, killing animals for food or material isn't.

Exactly some one should putt peta in their place :(

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-07 18:00:19  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

I don't have a big problem with them. Seems like they don't do much other than fund expensive nude campaigns. It's a way for people to have a cause to feel good about.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-10-07 18:02:20  
I Can't believe I totally forgot to post this...

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:03:39  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

I don't have a big problem with them. Seems like they don't do much other than fund expensive nude campaigns. It's a way for people to have a cause to feel good about.
they also kill animals that they've taken in to be adopted :/

Odin.Zicdeh said:
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-07 18:05:01  
I thought they were against pets? Or did someone just make that up? Lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:06:38  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I thought they were against pets? Or did someone just make that up? Lol.
I dunno.
They are pretty much hypocrites in any given situation though.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:07:42  
Since we're on the subject of fur.. Remember when PETA used to throw paint on actresses wearing fur coats? I never understood that practice.. Firstly, if I were the actress, I'd be pissed. Then I'd go buy another fur coat. See what I mean? They ruined a fur coat, now more animals have to die so the actress can have another fur coat.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:09:09  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Since we're on the subject of fur.. Remember when PETA used to throw paint on actresses wearing fur coats? I never understood that practice.. Firstly, if I were the actress, I'd be pissed. Then I'd go buy another fur coat. See what I mean? They ruined a fur coat, now more animals have to die so the actress can have another fur coat.
A publicity statement. They did it to a celebrity because throwing paint on joe shcmoe isn't going to get you on the 6 O'clock news.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-07 18:09:16  
I understand the need for euthanasia, otherwise the animal would likely die of disease or starvation. But it's people's fault for not getting their pets fixed. Breeding is what animals do.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:10:11  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I understand the need for euthanasia, otherwise the animal would likely die of disease or starvation. But it's people's fault for not getting their pets fixed. Breeding is what animals do.
I think Euthanasia is fine but in the context of what they're saying it's a bit silly....but it don't think that they really tried at all to get the pets adopted IMO.
"Stop killing animals!"
/kills puppy that I have deemed unfit for adoption.
just don't work that way.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:11:17  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

I agree... /grin.. Rawr.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
A publicity statement. They did it to a celebrity because throwing paint on joe shcmoe isn't going to get you on the 6 O'clock news.

Still, they aren't really preserving the lives of animals, unless they did it to one of those cop-out "OMG, I didn't know it was real fur" celebrities.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:12:36  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

I agree... /grin.. Rawr.

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Still, they aren't really preserving the lives of animals, unless they did it to one of those cop-out "OMG, I didn't know it was real fur" celebrities.
Peta doesn't really give a damn, they just give a damn about spreading their message so they can make more money to "help save animals"
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:15:34  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I agree... /grin.. Rawr.
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Peta doesn't really give a damn, they just give a damn about spreading their message so they can make more money to "help save animals"

I'm against abusing defenseless animals and stuff, but not every animal is defenseless, especially the occasional Leeroy, the three-legged pit bull with a bad case of dog-rage and rabies, that's attacking some poor ***. They throw a fit if the dog was destroyed.

EDIT: And I'm not saying all pit bulls will attack at whim, but it is known to be in their breed. That being said, I don't feel someone should set a pit bull on fire just because it's a pit bull. That happened near here a few years back.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:29:26  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I agree... /grin.. Rawr.
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

I'm against abusing defenseless animals and stuff, but not every animal is defenseless, especially the occasional Leeroy, the three-legged pit bull with a bad case of dog-rage and rabies, that's attacking some poor ***. They throw a fit if the dog was destroyed.

EDIT: And I'm not saying all pit bulls will attack at whim, but it is known to be in their breed. That being said, I don't feel someone should set a pit bull on fire just because it's a pit bull. That happened near here a few years back.

da breed don't matter dawg
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:31:14  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I agree... /grin.. Rawr.
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I'm against abusing defenseless animals and stuff, but not every animal is defenseless, especially the occasional Leeroy, the three-legged pit bull with a bad case of dog-rage and rabies, that's attacking some poor ***. They throw a fit if the dog was destroyed. EDIT: And I'm not saying all pit bulls will attack at whim, but it is known to be in their breed. That being said, I don't feel someone should set a pit bull on fire just because it's a pit bull. That happened near here a few years back.

XD I've never actually watched The Dog Whisperer, or whatever it's called.. >.>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:34:02  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I agree... /grin.. Rawr.
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I'm against abusing defenseless animals and stuff, but not every animal is defenseless, especially the occasional Leeroy, the three-legged pit bull with a bad case of dog-rage and rabies, that's attacking some poor ***. They throw a fit if the dog was destroyed. EDIT: And I'm not saying all pit bulls will attack at whim, but it is known to be in their breed. That being said, I don't feel someone should set a pit bull on fire just because it's a pit bull. That happened near here a few years back.

XD I've never actually watched The Dog Whisperer, or whatever it's called.. >.>
pretty much the breed only determines the level of energy of the dog, how you raise it determines if it's going to be attacking mofos.
also how the person who got attacked acted towards the animal(even holding themselves in a weak way could trigger an emotionally unstable dog to attack)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:36:30  
I suppose so. But Pits seem to turn alot more often; then again, they are usually bought by stupid-*** that have no business with a dog.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 18:37:30  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I suppose so. But Pits seem to turn alot more often; then again, they are usually bought by stupid-*** that have no business with a dog.
yup that usually is the case.
that and the misconception that they are a vicious breed.
some of the most loveable dogs i know are pit.
just gotta raise em right.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-07 18:38:57  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
yup that usually is the case. that and the misconception that they are a vicious breed. some of the most loveable dogs i know are pit. just gotta raise em right.

Most pits I know of belong to stupid-*** who have no buisiness with a dog. XD
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 20:53:03  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

They also fund people who go to jail after doing a animal terrorist crime, they may even be in contact with such people when they do it. You should watch those *** videos..
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 20:55:30  
Oh and Peta still sucks balls.
By heistr 2010-10-15 01:41:50  
PETA ads disgust me. Oh, plus they're all hypocrites.