PETA- Animl Cruelty And Slaughter Houses, (dog,ani

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
 Carbuncle.Roox
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: therioner
By Carbuncle.Roox 2010-10-07 01:03:35  

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

EDIT: If PETA had it's way, we'd all pretty much starve.. They wouldn't be happy with just stopping eating meat, but now we have to also feed billions upon billions of farm animals that have been raised for noting more then to be slaughtered, to the end of the natural life, which would put a seriously massive strain on our own food supplies.

There has to be some sacrifice to make their wishes come true, yes no more than wishes cause that's not how real life works, at least today. I honestly can't buy their ***, it just doesn't make sense in this globalized world.

I'm just waiting for them to say something referring human extinction for animal freedom, then I could die happily because I didn't make the stupidest statement that has ever been made. (or maybe it has been said and I'm not aware of it)
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
サーバ: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-10-07 01:05:23  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/13560/legitimate-animal-cruelty/

Why start another topic on this crap ?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 01:11:02  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
I forsee a 10+ page debate thread.

I foresee that I will be adding something to my Stanflame.doc

May I please ask for what? for hating Vegetarians and vegans in PETA? Oh the stupid *** Vegetarians who make, HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE videos like this on youtube?

I'll be honest I went Vegetarian for a bit, but just to make cut and get lean. Dude let me tell you as somebody who exercises a lot the lack of protein sucks. You can eat beans and nuts to make up for it most of the time. But you need some animal proteins, plus why fart all the *** time from beans. A warrior needs meat, not nothing but vegetables. Balance is the key though.

Dude when I look at a *** steak my mouth waters, Grilled Chicken right off the grill; I want it. Pork.., Lamb,.. Fish... Sea Food.. Poultry, Beef, Venison.

I will eat that stuff, its all about moderation honestly. *** PETA, and *** snob *** Vegans/Vegetarians who act like their doing something noble or better then everyone else.

I have done that Vegetarian thing too~!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 01:14:35  
Asura.Masekase said:

Read the thread, This is about retardo PETA, and the animal rights movement.

Most states well... anywhere, will not let you bring your own animals home to kill. Yeah I was taught how to kill chickens everyone knows how. Peta and others will yell saying why not kill your own animals instead of eating these slaughtered animals meat. Ok You need to own a farm to be able to do anything like that, and not have pesky neighbors.

So yeah peta can suck it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 01:30:46  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Asura.Masekase said:

Most states well... anywhere, will not let you bring your own animals home to kill. Yeah I was taught how to kill chickens everyone knows how. Peta and others will yell saying why not kill your own animals instead of eating these slaughtered animals meat. Ok You need to own a farm to be able to do anything like that, and not have pesky neighbors.

For me it was Pheasants but its the same for most big birds.
Yo Vegens, the quick and easy method without plucking.

1)Cut off the head
2)Make a slit about 2 inches from its neck.
3)Pull off Skin and feathers
4) Gut it and rinse
5)Freeze or Marinade your call.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 01:32:40  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Asura.Masekase said:

1)Cut off the head
4) Gut it and rinse

Oh I remember some Asian man some where around where I lived who ate dog. He would go in the papers adopting them, but when they got good and big enough killed them for food. He said it saved money, and the animals were going to be killed so why let it go to waste.

A lot of animals that are pets here are food in other countries.

Guinea Pigs South America. My dad also said when he was small he used to raise them, I assume he used to eat them too, since my grandfather also owned a farm.

China cats and dogs, and other stuff.. Some places practiced cannibalism in the Australian seas like the island of new guinea had tribes like that, (I hope they do not do it anymore :(), but food is "food".
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 02:08:08  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Asura.Masekase said:

1)Cut off the head
4) Gut it and rinse

Oh I remember some Asian man some where around where I lived who ate dog. He would go in the papers adopting them, but when they got good and big enough killed them for food. He said it saved money, and the animals were going to be killed so why let it go to waste.

A lot of animals that are pets here are food in other countries.

Guinea Pigs South America. My dad also said when he was small he used to raise them, I assume he used to eat them too, since my grandfather also owned a farm.

China cats and dogs, and other stuff.. Some places practiced cannibalism in the Australian seas like the island of new guinea had tribes like that, (I hope they do not do it anymore :(), but food is "food".

Gotta do what you have to when it comes to survival. Especially if say your on an isolated Island. In a way it would keep it from getting overcrowded, Also it would prevent over hunting and everyone starving to death sadly.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 02:14:37  
Yeah
 Siren.Vonn
サーバ: Siren
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2010-10-07 02:34:53  
LOL 10+ page debate this is not. It's a PETA lynching. I hate PETA as much as the next sane person. But i do have to admire their dedication! I mean... they come up with the most idiotic plans, and they ACTUALLY PRESENT THEM! BRAVO!
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-10-07 02:41:18  
FFXI + peta = galka sausages
[+]
 Siren.Vonn
user: VonnTaru
By Siren.Vonn 2010-10-07 02:43:44  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
FFXI + peta = galka sausages
LOL
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 03:19:49  
I love me some steak, not all slaughter houses are like this, but methods of killing are the same. It is pretty much a dead and moot point.

One fact is people making these video and Peta are idiots.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-10-07 07:41:24  
I believe we're all in agreement that PETA is just sad and I'm not sure what's stranger our unanimous love for meat or that we can agree on something.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-10-07 07:46:56  
[+]
By Vittles 2010-10-07 07:49:38  
Oh crap... sign me up for this PETA stuff, I love People Eatting Tasty Animals.
 Ramuh.Laffter
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-10-07 07:51:10  
I am so hungry for animal muscle now it isn't fun.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-07 07:54:56  

This thread is full of magic ***!!!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-10-07 07:57:08  
Peta? Do they mean Pita?

omnomnom
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-10-07 08:00:39  
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-10-07 08:18:49  
I WANNA BE A DINOSAUR!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 08:24:33  
What's everyone's favorite brand of all beef hots dogs?
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-07 08:33:51  
*** this...Its 9 am.../sigh
 Cerberus.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-10-07 08:51:45  
PETA people are all about feeeeeeeling good about themselves. These are the same people that whence at the cutting down of trees but savagely massacre other plants to satisfy their own taste buds. I don't understand the difference....

Vegetarians/Vegans who avoid their omnivorous nature because they have a moral issue with it are RE-TAR-DED! Get over it already, the food chain is what it is!

Damn I already want a chicken sammich already and its only been 2 pages.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 08:54:55  
Cerberus.Zandra said:
PETA people are all about feeeeeeeling good about themselves. These are the same people that whence at the cutting down of trees but savagely massacre other plants to satisfy their own taste buds. I don't understand the difference....

Vegetarians/Vegans who avoid their omnivorous nature because they have a moral issue with it are RE-TAR-DED! Get over it already, the food chain is what it is!

Whenever I hear talk about vegetarians or even think about them, I always crave meat. I wonder why that is. Must be instinctual.
 Cerberus.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-10-07 09:02:53  
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:

Whenever I hear talk about vegetarians or even think about them, I always crave meat. I wonder why that is. Must be instinctual.

Probably a predatory instinct.....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 09:06:35  
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:

Probably a predatory instinct.....

*crawls through the grass with sharp glowing eyes, blinking widely at the prey*
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-10-07 09:20:53  
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri