PETA- Animl Cruelty And Slaughter Houses, (dog,ani

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
PETA- animl cruelty and slaughter houses, (dog,ani
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 09:27:39  
What did PETA have against WoW?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-07 09:29:10  
PETA didnt like the fact that WoW drwarfs wore fur for loincloths
 Shiva.Khimaira
サーバ: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-07 09:30:30  
That's depressing.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-07 09:33:57  
I have a strong urge now to bludgeon a baby seal to death...

uh oh

/hears a knock at the door

"ITS PETA, WE HAVE YOUR HOUSE SURROUNDED!"

Holy Christ...!
 Sylph.Washburn
サーバ: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2010-10-07 09:36:50  
I said a beef hot-links
I said a beef hot-links
I said a beef hot-links
I said a beef hot-links
I said a brat beef kielbasa hot smoked sausage cheddar wurst
I said a brat beef kielbasa hot smoked sausage cheddar wurst
WHEN I SAY HILLSHIRE YOU SAY FARMS
HILSHIRE
FARMS
GO MEAT!
 Sylph.Ixe
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-10-07 09:41:26  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

uh oh

Holy Christ...!
THROW CATS AT THEM!!!!
Theyll kill them before they come for you!
Run!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-10-07 09:43:09  
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

uh oh

Holy Christ...!
THROW CATS AT THEM!!!!
Run!
I don't have that much pussy just laying around here

/goes to the broom closet and pulls out a Kimora-Lee Simmons cut-out

THIS'LL DISTRACT THEM!!!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 09:46:57  
***NO PETA~!

When I was 2 years old I killed my cousins cat.

I went on the tricycle and wanted it to ride on the seat with me, and it jumped off. Keep trying to do it and it hissed and made a stupid fit.

So I decided to put it's head between the bars on the rear wheel, then I rode with it. and it head went up and down and spun while i rode the tricycle.

PETA PUNISH ME FOR THIS CRIME, it was when I was *** two years old plz.

When people mention it I pretend I do not remember.
 Siren.Kuz
サーバ: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-10-07 09:52:17  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

You're not pimpin' hard enough
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 10:00:06  
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-10-07 10:02:17  
[+]
 Sylph.Ixe
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-10-07 10:03:50  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

uh oh

Holy Christ...!
THROW CATS AT THEM!!!!
Run!

/goes to the broom closet and pulls out a Kimora-Lee Simmons cut-out

THIS'LL DISTRACT THEM!!!
Made me lol XD

Titan.Wombat
サーバ: Titan
user: Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 10:40:11  
I'd consider myself a "Person for the Ethical Treatment of Animals." But I seriously disagree with PETA on what 'Ethical Treatment' entails. >.>

Don't keep animals as pets? FFS, have they ever seen a house-cat? Those things are living the American Dream.

(For those of you overseas, that means they lay around doing nothing all day while someone else pays for their food and rent.)

Edit: wearing fur is stupid and pointless, though... pulling the 'It's 2010, cut it out!' card on that one.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-10-07 10:49:03  
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
i found this amusing

September 23, 2008

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, Cofounders
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.

Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield,

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.
Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits.
Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death.

Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

And of course, the veal industry could not survive without the dairy industry. Because male calves can't produce milk, dairy farmers take them from their mothers immediately after birth and sell them to veal farms, where they endure 14 to17 weeks of torment chained inside a crate so small that they can't even turn around.
The breast is best! Won't you give cows and their babies a break and our health a boost by switching from cow's milk to breast milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Tracy Reiman

Executive Vice President

So lemme get this straight... they want to replace cow milk with human milk...? So basically we'll put women in dairy farms instead of cows :O!?

Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 10:52:38  
inb4: There are kitchens on dairy farms?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 10:53:47  
I admit it scares me when I realize I have to eat another living creature, yes indeed it does. But people would starve if they did not, it is also part of the food chain. Why were we made so? who knows, obviously there was no other design available for all living life.

Peta still sucks
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-10-07 10:55:25  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I admit it scares me when I realize I have to eat another living creature, yes indeed it does. But people would starve if they did not, it is also part of the food chain. Why were we made so? who knows, obviously there was no other design available for all living life.

Peta still sucks

Eating meat helped us evolve over thousands of years...! Do your part and keep the evolution going!!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 10:58:07  
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
i found this amusing

September 23, 2008

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, Cofounders
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.

Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield,

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.
Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits.
Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death.

Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

And of course, the veal industry could not survive without the dairy industry. Because male calves can't produce milk, dairy farmers take them from their mothers immediately after birth and sell them to veal farms, where they endure 14 to17 weeks of torment chained inside a crate so small that they can't even turn around.
The breast is best! Won't you give cows and their babies a break and our health a boost by switching from cow's milk to breast milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Tracy Reiman

Executive Vice President

So lemme get this straight... they want to replace cow milk with human milk...? So basically we'll put women in dairy farms instead of cows :O!?

That is a problem, women have to be pregnant a lot and produce milk animals were designed differently, it was like it was meant for humans to have the milk from several of them. PETA, and their stupid vegans do not get this, not even trying to throw religious stuff into this, they should read some, they will see why people hate them so much.

Why do people have to produce such milk? it is only that on restaurant doing that right?
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 10:58:48  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Peta still sucks

I don't have a problem with eating organic, naturally raised, free-range animals. When you're pumping animals full of steroids, growth hormones, and antibiotics while leaving them stuck in terrible, filthy living conditions it just seems more unnatural than skipping meat altogether.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 10:59:10  
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Peta still sucks

Eating meat helped us evolve over thousands of years...! Do your part and keep the evolution going!!

Indeed!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-10-07 11:00:06  
Titan.Wombat said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Peta still sucks

I don't have a problem with eating organic, naturally raised, free-range animals. When you're pumping animals full of steroids, growth hormones, and antibiotics while leaving them stuck in terrible, filthy living conditions it just seems more unnatural than skipping meat altogether.

Yeah ^_^
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-07 11:10:13  
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-10-07 11:14:28  
Give Peta an animal for adoption? Ohshit they Euthanized it.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 11:19:45  
Titan.Wombat said:
I'd consider myself a "Person for the Ethical Treatment of Animals." But I seriously disagree with PETA on what 'Ethical Treatment' entails. >.>

Don't keep animals as pets? FFS, have they ever seen a house-cat? Those things are living the American Dream.

(For those of you overseas, that means they lay around doing nothing all day while someone else pays for their food and rent.)

Edit: wearing fur is stupid and pointless, though... pulling the 'It's 2010, cut it out!' card on that one.

Cat's are natures *** seriously.

They live at your house when they want, eat your food, run away for a bit and come back pregnant. Hoping the owner will take care of the kittens lol.
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 11:23:57  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:

They live at your house when they want, eat your food, run away for a bit and come back pregnant. Hoping the owner will take care of the kittens lol.

And they aren't even nice about it...

I mean, just look at this jerk:
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-10-07 11:27:30  
Titan.Wombat said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:

Oh my god that hussy!
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-10-07 11:30:36  
Titan.Wombat said:

Aww what a cute kitty

I just want to pick it up, love on it, and call it George
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 11:32:03  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:

Oh my god that hussy!
inorite! That's his 'oshi- they caught me wiping my butt on the blinds again' face. >.<
 Cerberus.Scruffumz
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Scruffumz 2010-10-07 11:33:06  
Titan.Wombat said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Titan.Wombat said:

Oh my god that hussy!
inorite! That's his 'oshi- they caught me wiping my butt on the blinds again' face. >.<

You can't even see his face. I had to change the brightness on my screen just to see his face.
 Titan.Wombat
By Titan.Wombat 2010-10-07 11:35:49  
Cerberus.Scruffumz said:

You can't even see his face. I had to change the brightness on my screen just to see his face.
Yeah, well...Thread hijacked. Sorry Stan, guess I should ship 'em all off to PETA so it won't happen again =/