Perle Really Better?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Perle really better?
Perle really better?
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12
 Ifrit.Vextra
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 05:56:03  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Perle looks so fuglly...
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 05:56:36  
.dat swap?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 05:57:06  
Seraph.Rafik said:
.dat swap?

I am conscious about how other people see me. :(
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-08-04 05:57:27  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Perle looks so fuglly...

iStormtrooper
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 05:58:30  
It sucks that after months of waiting for Homam Legs to finally drop, they all but kill them for Dragoon with this new, ridiculously (by comparison) easy set to obtain. I'm using full Perle but I won't deny I add a slash to my wrist every time I'm on Dragoon.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2010-08-04 05:58:50  
lol this thread makes me lol so hard. Just wear the full perle try it out for like 1-2k weeks tops. And in that 2 weeks of time you should have had to try it out in most any situation possible. If your still gonna say that your gear is better then fine what ev. Convo done with, as it seems you're being obstinate about why haste set up with more accuracy and atk and str is better... 0.0 lol im gonna be tping in perle when i finally decide to lvl my drk to up to 80. There is still such things as MACRO'S THAT LET YOU CHANGE GEAR FOR WHEN YOU NEED GEAR SWAPS FOR CERTAIN SITUATIONS.
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 05:58:52  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
.dat swap?

could be worse....

at least perle isn't pink...
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 05:59:56  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
It sucks that after months of waiting for Homam Legs to finally drop, they all but kill them for Dragoon with this new, ridiculously (by comparison) easy set to obtain. I'm using full Perle but I won't deny I add a slash to my wrist every time I'm on Dragoon.

If I wasn't a pussy for pain I'd add one too every time I see a byakko job wearing full set.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 06:00:06  
Ifrit.Vextra said:
could be worse....

I'm a Mithra, so I actually think the pink looks alright on me! Although I'm only using head atm.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 06:01:27  
Ifrit.Vextra said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
.dat swap?

could be worse....

waits for the new update and prays they go pink or purple?
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:01:28  
Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said:
lol this thread makes me lol so hard. Just wear the full perle try it out for like 1-2k weeks tops. And in that 2 weeks of time you should have had to try it out in most any situation possible. If your still gonna say that your gear is better then fine what ev. Convo done with, as it seems you're being obstinate about why haste set up with more accuracy and atk and str is better... 0.0 lol im gonna be tping in perle when i finally decide to lvl my drk to up to 80. There is still such things as MACRO'S THAT LET YOU CHANGE GEAR FOR WHEN YOU NEED GEAR SWAPS FOR CERTAIN SITUATIONS.

There should be no "trying out" when it's clearly the better choice to TP in.
[+]
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 06:01:51  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

If I wasn't a pussy for pain I'd add one too every time I see a byakko job wearing full set.

well maybe they dont have byakko, but i know quite a few who do and still full perle. Sometimes I wish I could e-slap peole.
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2010-08-04 06:02:10  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

LOL ik tell me about it oh how i'd love if drk had those *** babys!
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
サーバ: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-04 06:03:10  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:

well its ok, if they dont have a pair of shorts

yea my COR got complete make over, the acc + da + haste in aurore set plus the +8stp bonus lowers my xhit to release slug shots, but at least im a mithra and can pull it off XD
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:04:16  
I love how people always mention how ugly a certain piece of gear is... To this day there are only a very select few pieces that I think are really that ugly....like subligar...
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 06:04:54  
need some Screen Shots of Gaklas wearing those pink power ranger gear... anyone got any?
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 06:05:23  
but perle really lowers the standard of players, I cant tell you how many drgs i've seen tp and ws in full perle...it seems like drg af just got upgraded to full perle >.>
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-08-04 06:05:45  
Shiva.Daimos said:
I love how people always mention how ugly a certain piece of gear is... To this day there are only a very select few pieces that I think are really that ugly....like subligar...

those things paired up with scorp harness on an elvan look so wrong
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 06:05:55  
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
well its ok, if they dont have a pair of shorts

yea my COR got complete make over, the acc + da + haste in aurore set plus the +8stp bonus lowers my xhit to release slug shots, but at least im a mithra and can pull it off XD

Yeah, COR is one of the few jobs I'm happy about this gear for. It was either Barbarosa's (spelled that wrong but you get the jist) legs or the Shantotto legs for haste before... And now we have a piece even better than Homam for TPing in.

I guess we have to take the good in hand with the bad. You just know they're going to kill even more stuff next update. Hopefully they introduce synergy, evolith, magian trials or augments to some of these now obsolete items.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-04 06:06:15  
no, i didnt take any of the elvaan M THF i had in group the other day

dw'ing daggers is bad enough

but to do it in 5/5 pink gear... wow
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:07:12  
It is actually quite a good WS set for DRG...better than my DRG's anyways >_>
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 06:07:35  
Ifrit.Vextra said:
but perle really lowers the standard of players, I cant tell you how many drgs i've seen tp and ws in full perle...it seems like drg af just got upgraded to full perle >.>

At least the Perle set has good stats for said TP and WS. DRG AF is horrible for anything other than healing breath.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-04 06:09:16  
Shiva.Daimos said:

Combining some pieces with your existing weapon skill set actually wouldn't be unforgiveable. The legs, for example, are pretty nice for Drakesbane and Penta, if you have not got Heca.
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 06:09:55  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Ifrit.Vextra said:

At least the Perle set has good stats for said TP and WS. DRG AF is horrible for anything other than healing breath.

yea I guess, it just bugs me when drgs only do like 400 pentas while im doing 1k+ pentas on sam...
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-08-04 06:10:23  
prefer the dex/acc from perle legs
but as a cat, im a DEX *** for certain ws like drakesbane/raging rush/blade:jin etc lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2010-08-04 06:11:23  
drg/blu i wouldn't full perle but that's just me. but drg tp'ing in full perle hey it's not that bad honestly.
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 06:11:27  
Shiva.Daimos said:

id go as far as to say its an okay ws set
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 06:11:51  
Everyone should be a DEX *** for crit based WS's...It's fun

I wish I knew how much the Pachypodiums AGI is, so I could build around it accordingly (since those are the new nyzul birds)
[+]
 Ifrit.Vextra
By Ifrit.Vextra 2010-08-04 06:13:35  
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
prefer the dex/acc from perle legs
but as a cat, im a DEX *** for certain ws like drakesbane/raging rush/blade:jin etc lol

raging rush and blade: jin should be used with byakkos haidate not perle....>.>
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12