Perle Really Better?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Perle really better?
Perle really better?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-04 20:34:23  
Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Well, I'm pretty sure we don't know where those come from yet.
You said yourself they were reported to be in Walk of Echoes, right? Or was that someone else?

Might as well stick to that theory until more news comes along.
I think that was the body, and as I also mentioned in that post it's literally the only information we have about Conflux 7 drops. Could very well be bogus, especially since only a pic of Bullwhip Belt was included.
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-04 20:35:23  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
I already raped it to hell and back lol.

I would like to see this happen, sheer curiosity.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-04 21:50:57  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Well, I'm pretty sure we don't know where those come from yet.
You said yourself they were reported to be in Walk of Echoes, right? Or was that someone else?

Might as well stick to that theory until more news comes along.
I think that was the body, and as I also mentioned in that post it's literally the only information we have about Conflux 7 drops. Could very well be bogus, especially since only a pic of Bullwhip Belt was included.
Perhaps. Although, most of the Abyssea VNMs have been covered with which ones drop what. Whatever's left, we can assume they're dropped by some of the tougher Abyssea VNMs, Walk of Echoes, or Synergy. Either way, it really just comes down to that.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-04 22:19:43  
Don't forget MMM Voucher 09. I think we've established the drops for it, but T4 kills are only just starting to roll in so if there are additional drops we may not be aware of them yet. Doubt Timarli comes from MMM though.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-04 22:52:28  
Ah yeah, almost forgot about MMM, with the Augur's set and all.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-05 00:36:15  
Odin.Kalico said:
well hey that what happens when your too lame to get a real piece of pussy down the block...your forced to cyber with a E-*** with a tub of Vaseline. Loosers humping their hand looking at ffxi pixels while some hump is chating about their imaginary *** lmao It really doesn't get any worst that that...probably better off shooting yourself...8D

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is ixion and sandworm, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.

Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is ffxi. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-08-05 00:37:58  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:
well hey that what happens when your too lame to get a real piece of pussy down the block...your forced to cyber with a E-*** with a tub of Vaseline. Loosers humping their hand looking at ffxi pixels while some hump is chating about their imaginary *** lmao It really doesn't get any worst that that...probably better off shooting yourself...8D

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is ixion and sandworm, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.

Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is ffxi. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Jesus christ FFXIAH forums are so win tonight on some of these responses.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-05 01:10:34  
I guess you didn't see real_nigga's posts before.

+1 to Sev
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-05 01:12:03  
Was on BG, not here (well maybe here too, I dunno)
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-08-05 01:33:16  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:

I love you so much right now.
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

+1 to Sev
That whole thread thread was good ***, lol. real_nigga definitely took the cake though. Need another dramafest like that one or a Tyrone v2, the drama's a little stale on BG lately.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-05 01:43:07  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

EDIT2: There are no dimes in Jersey, just skanks, *** skanks.

i don't even know what a dime means in that context

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-05 01:56:06  
no

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Ashaaman
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ashaaman
By Sylph.Ashaaman 2010-08-05 01:59:29  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

EDIT2: There are no dimes in Jersey, just skanks, *** skanks.

i don't even know what a dime means in that context

Dime

Here ya go, maybe NSFW since there's a pic of marijuana on the page, but w/e.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-05 08:56:36  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

[+]
 Valefor.Argettio
サーバ: Valefor
user: Argettio
By Valefor.Argettio 2010-08-05 09:01:02  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:

You are my new hero for posting that... well played.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-05 09:02:24  
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:

+1 to Sev
That whole thread thread was good ***, lol. real_nigga definitely took the cake though. Need another dramafest like that one or a Tyrone v2, the drama's a little stale on BG lately.

Yeah lol, like how nobody even mentioned his post for like 5 pages. Wish I had his others saved, about doing triple back flips into his mercedes or some ***lol
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-08-05 09:19:33  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:

What did I miss? What does this have to do with what I posted...I never said I have women falling out my closet lol show me where I was bragging and saying I was a pimp lol...I guess every one is mad because i said jerking off to guys on ffxi is lame because basically that was my point. SK said he wondered how much free gear that guy got portraying himself as a girl in RL and my response was what I posted above...so...I guess ffxi cybering with dudes is cool thing to do up here my bad guess i'm the lame. 0.0
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2010-08-05 09:25:24  
It's because it's a standard response to anyone who plays the RL card ever.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-08-05 09:34:04  
Who played a RL card if you read what I posted above I made a general statement based on what SK said about the guy who plays as a female.

EDIT: Nice rate downs 8D
Rate downs are the new rate ups thanks guys...
Ya know if your not getting rated down your doing it wrong 8)
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-05 10:00:25  
Stop being like Cartman.
 Asura.Steam
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Steam 2010-08-05 10:05:21  
Oh you.
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:06:09  
Odin.Kalico said:
Who played a RL card if you read what I posted above I made a general statement based on what SK said about the guy who plays as a female.

EDIT: Nice rate downs 8D
Rate downs are the new rate ups thanks guys...
Ya know if your not getting rated down your doing it wrong 8)
Rate downs don't mean ***, unless you let them. Honestly if you care enough about them to make a comment, you have nothing better to say.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-08-05 10:54:52  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
BG quote
So much win.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Natashaa
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Natashaa 2010-08-05 12:47:16  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Odin.Kalico said:

Guess we all can't be poppin bottles and hitting ***. FYI.. 93 pounds is like hitting a 10 year old kid... kinda gross.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12