フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Small FFXI Rant. - The honest truth
Small FFXI Rant. - The honest truth
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-06-14 12:06:11  
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Sylph.Kyogi said:
My luck sucks ***, so I don't bother with silly things like Augments. Sorry if I offend those that like blowing gil on a Hagun only to find out that you got an Augment of Resist Paralyze 2 or better yet CHR 2!
At least the CHR will help with /dnc :P

Frankly as long as you don't get negatives, it's a good augment. A great augment however leans in your favor, but is very rare.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-14 13:43:59  
lulz @ quitters because they dont like one simple thing of the game.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
サーバ: Sylph
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-06-15 02:34:23  
i still dont see how augments ruined the game. its a nice thing EVERYONE can do. i've been like 0/30 on all augments i did... with 0/30 i mean i got crap onry :3 but who cares.
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-06-15 07:14:32  
The honest truth is that augments are an option, not a must and in typical FFXI style they seldom payoff. Its another avenue for players to try our luck and hope for a win. If you got a shitty augment, NPC it and try again... or don't. Spending more time researching how to play the game instead of playing it... ***, I'd be mad as well. Like any other game, XI can be broken down in mathematical form. Some like that aspect but you don't need to calculate formulas to enjoy this game. If the idea for this thread was that players shouldn't be judged based on gear, then i would agree. It seems more about playing the victim and calling people "elitists" because they don't agree with what you say is "the truth".
 Sylph.Mayeh
user: Mayeh
By Sylph.Mayeh 2010-06-15 13:04:29  
Then when you get a "great" augment, you have another piece of gear you can't mule or store and your inventory gets another -1. I've stopped upgrading gear for BLM and WAR since I don't have the inventory space to keep that many Rare/Ex and now Aug items.
[+]
 Sylph.Tebian
user: tebian
By Sylph.Tebian 2010-06-19 05:36:27  
Quote:
good grief there is much to be said on this subject
Valefor.Sketchkat said:
It takes the "fantasy" out of Final Fantasy, in my opinion.

2nd that.. but then Square always did try to do something new in there games. This is something different as far as I know in any of the mmo's out there. At least they are trying to beef up the gaming items without adding tons of new things to learn from some weirdo expansion you have to buy.