Whats Your DD Gear And Whats Your Best DE (on Ep Or Over)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » Whats your DD Gear and whats your Best DE (on Ep or Over)
Whats your DD Gear and whats your Best DE (on Ep or Over)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-05-27 13:06:36  
Clearly you are wrong Tiger..you don't even have Dnc lvl'd or ever merit with them..

Oh wait!
 Asura.Yurisaki
サーバ: Asura
user: Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:08:56  
nope never said that! your all presuming i Merit on DNC never once said i did ^^; that was your mis-calcualtion

i simply asked WS dmg gear sets out of pure Curiosity never said i was 1337 never said i was awsome you all just took it upon your selfs to attack and belittle so w/e idc you just look stupid to me.

(sorry i say all but some were nice and helpfull. so ty thoese people) and to the rest

i LOL @ you and smile. have a nice day
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:09:09  
Well honestly, stuff like this is the reason most dncs don't get invites to begin with. Because most either can't perform the tasks or don't have the proper merits to fill the need they're most useful for.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:10:02  
Asura.Yurisaki said:
nope never said that! your all presuming i Merit on DNC never once said i did ^^; that was your mis-calcualtion

i simply asked WS dmg gear sets out of pure Curiosity never said i was 1337 never said i was awsome you all just took it upon your selfs to attack and belittle so w/e idc you just look stupid to me.

(sorry i say all but some were nice and helpfull. so ty thoese people) and to the rest

Doesn't have to be merit. Unless you're trying to claim the only thing you do is solo and never do anything with DDs
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-27 13:10:15  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

Oh, I agree, there are a bunch of shitty dancers out there, but if my choices were a shitty dnc w/ 5/5 haste samba and a really really "good" dnc w/ 0/5 haste samba, I'd pick neither. Why? Because the mage can heal just fine (and yes we have a mage the point is to combine haste, marches, and haste samba), the party have no use for you.

lol Well see I only posted in the topic cause I know yuri ingame and saw her getting gang raped here. I just thought I'd say... back off! =p Whether or not you invite dancers for various reasons is your choice entirely. The bottom line is they don't really get invites so often regardless of how they play or what they meritted, so it's all moot =x
Lack of invites should be a motivator to do it right so you get more invites, not an excuse for mediocrity. Make a (good) name for youself!
Asura.Yurisaki said:

All of my statements concerning your G1 merits hold as long as you're in a party. Solo's a bit different but even then...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:11:16  
Quote:
cause I know yuri ingame and saw her getting gang raped here.

Well if she'd admit when she's wrong and stop trying to defend every wrong choice when proven wrong, this wouldn't be nearly as much so the case. If you want her stop getting "gang raped" you should encourage her to cease the posting.
[+]
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:14:10  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

Well if she'd admit when she's wrong and stop trying to defend every wrong choice when proven wrong, this wouldn't be nearly as much so the case. If you want her stop getting "gang raped" you should encourage her to cease the posting.

why its fun? and wrong about what? care to be specific? what that 5/5 haste samba is good for DNC that Merit well duh thats obvious but never said it wasnt?

Is that you in you Avatar btw?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-27 13:14:56  
Siren.Enternius said:
As far as /DNC goes, I can't possibly recommend wasting any money to make a Waltz build. My average Curing Waltz on MNK/DNC was something like 175, and it went up to 184 with max CHR/VIT gear (Or at least the best I could buy without spending a fortune)
While sure only 9 more doesn't sound like alot. That is a little over 5% more healed. Saves you tp in the end.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-05-27 13:15:13  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Oh, I agree, there are a bunch of shitty dancers out there, but if my choices were a shitty dnc w/ 5/5 haste samba and a really really "good" dnc w/ 0/5 haste samba, I'd pick neither. Why? Because the mage can heal just fine (and yes we have a mage the point is to combine haste, marches, and haste samba), the party have no use for you.
lol Well see I only posted in the topic cause I know yuri ingame and saw her getting gang raped here. I just thought I'd say... back off! =p Whether or not you invite dancers for various reasons is your choice entirely. The bottom line is they don't really get invites so often regardless of how they play or what they meritted, so it's all moot =x
Just gives everyone a great reason to not invite him to merits. I can't even grasp the concept of not doing 5/5 haste samba, but then again im no dnc so what do I know.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:16:30  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

I'll think about it.

Ps. You never replied to my comment on your page about the chicken! The shame!

PPS. Now I know why I got the "*** lover" comment on my page. Racist swines.
Oh, I don't get notifications when I get page comments the way I do when I get a new PM. I'll check now. Never seen it.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:17:16  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

I'll think about it.

Ps. You never replied to my comment on your page about the chicken! The shame!

PPS. Now I know why I got the "*** lover" comment on my page. Racist swines.
lmfao *** lover, that's great
By Flunklesnarkin 2010-05-27 13:17:18  
your gear set should be different for mobs tough and below than for VT +. If you're mass farming easy prey's no need to stack acc +50 or w/e. question must come from somebody new to dd.
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:17:44  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Just gives everyone a great reason to not invite him to merits. I even grasp the concept of not doing 5/5 haste samba, but then again im no dnc so what do I know.
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Just gives everyone a great reason to not invite him to merits. I even grasp the concept of not doing 5/5 haste samba, but then again im no dnc so what do I know.

yeah again don't merit on DNC have RDM BRD for that hence no Haste Samba 5/5 tho have to change now 99 cap oh well fun times ahead
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:18:46  
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

why its fun? and wrong about what? care to be specific? what that 5/5 haste samba is good for DNC that Merit well duh thats obvious but never said it wasnt?

Ok, so then what is everything you do on your dnc? Because haste samba isn't only limited to usefulness in merit party

Edit:
@Jetzabel: Hispanic. I'm half puerto rican, and I'm at my grandma's house so she always making spanish stuffs
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-05-27 13:21:41  
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
yeah again don't merit on DNC have RDM BRD for that hence no Haste Samba 5/5 tho have to change now 99 cap oh well fun times ahead
Why limit yourself to 2 of the most boring jobs to merit on..most dnc I know are always looking for ways to spend more time on dnc and you just locked yourself out of being dnc.
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:21:43  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Quote:

Ok, so then what is everything you do on your dnc? Because haste samba isn't only limited to usefulness in merit party

Campaign NM's Fun SOLO randomly help people in LS it's my fun job - i dont stick to one job and gear like a *** to look good (not saying you do) i play for me.

@Zorander Quick invites and nice XP and i do'nt Meripo often so i'm on DNC alot, Meriting is a change of pace to me..
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:23:41  
Randomly help people? Well you just brought other players into the mix and hence lack of haste samba is lol. You would have had a point (though a very weak one) if you did nothing with other players

Edit: Well, you are listed in a ls named MINORITY. Maybe that has something to do with it, too.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-05-27 13:24:14  
Hitting the mob faster in campaign is bad? Doing 1 big ws > Generating more TP..I am learning so much today.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-27 13:24:16  
Yri, you need to meet Darki, when she comes back. Srsly.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-05-27 13:25:38  
Why <_<
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-27 13:26:55  
Asura.Jetzabel said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Yri, you need to meet Darki, when she comes back. Srsly.

Darki is emotionally stunted. Kojo you are totally angry right now and lashing out!

Kojo was hoping to get a little e-action from Darki
 Asura.Yurisaki
By Asura.Yurisaki 2010-05-27 13:27:29  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Randomly help people? Well you just brought other players into the mix and hence lack of haste samba is lol. You would have had a point (though a very weak one) if you did nothing with other players

Edit: Well, you are listed in a ls named MINORITY. Maybe that has something to do with it, too.

oh dear you just don't get it do you such a shame.. you have fun in your little world don't you? aww i'm just being mean now.. think thats enough for this Year you people my head hurt ; ; such sillyness Bye Bye i had fun ty for the entertainment :P

oh if ls thing was for me um.. no i'm not
if it was for Jet then oh well lol bye bye
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-27 13:29:15  
Asura.Yurisaki said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

oh dear you just don't get it do you such a shame.. you have fun in your little world don't you? aww i'm just being mean now.. think thats enough for this Year you people my head hurt ; ; such sillyness Bye Bye i had fun ty for the entertainment :P

oh if ls thing was for me um.. no i'm not
if it was for Jet then oh well lol bye bye
lol, enjoy being one of the shitty, useless dancers.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-05-27 13:29:56  
No come back! It's fun watching you trip over yourself as you struggle to justify your merits :)