Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)
Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-04-28 12:08:24  
Last night, was working on Trial of Magians GK. Went out to camp the stupid Quadav NM I had to kill. A JP SAM was there already camping, he agreed to team up and we killed 1. After that, I was feeling sleepy. I told him Away Sleep. He said, OK. When I woke up this morning, he was still in party and just killing the NM the last time we needed to finish our Trial. I said Thank You and he said You're Welcome ^^

Because of him, I'm one step closer to the GK I want.

Edit: We need more polite people in this game. Keep posting stories guys =P
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-04-28 12:10:29  
We need more of these type of player warning threads around. :)
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-28 12:13:15  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

Go do something nice for a stranger, maybe they'll make one for you.

[+]
 Cerberus.Carinde
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jacinda
By Cerberus.Carinde 2010-04-28 12:13:56  
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:

I agree. It's far to easy to spot a jackass nowadays. Finding a genuinely nice / considerate person is much more challenging.

Edit: /sigh, I keep posting under my previous name. I miss my old self. ; ;
 Seraph.Antonious
サーバ: Seraph
user: Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-04-28 12:26:15  
About a year ago, I was chopping down a tree when suddenly it began to rain. Right in the middle of a chop, I shut down, rusted solid one might say. I had been that way ever since.

Then a nice young girl came a long and used a metaphorical "oil can" to loosen me back up. It was a great feeling, I kept trying to express how happy I was, but I was closed off to the world, You could say I didn't really have a heart.

She helped me along my travels and with her sincerity and teamwork, I finally did believe in myself enough to find that heart I had all along.

When she left, I almost cried and she told me to stop cause I'd rust myself again. I miss her!!!

Sorry, I'm extremely bored at work today :/
 Alexander.Varistor
サーバ: Alexander
user: Varistor
By Alexander.Varistor 2010-04-28 12:41:19  
Sylph.Spency said:
Cerberus.Carinde said:
When I first started, I remember going to a shop in Windurst to look at BLM spells. Another BLM in all AFv2 came along and started talking to me. When he found out why I was there, he gave me 150k and said good luck. A year later, I tracked him down and tried to give him his money back, but he said no and just smiled. Never saw him after that. I can't pay him back, but I certainly try to pay it forward.
As stupid as I feel saying it, that's what I tell people after I've helped them do something.

I'm with you. i do that all the time and tell them to help someone else out when they run. i craft equipment for people and give to them, or give gil when i see a need. i was handed 200k when i first started this game so i try to pay it forward. glad to see there are more out there that share the same belief on here.
 Cerberus.Carinde
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jacinda
By Cerberus.Carinde 2010-04-28 12:49:20  
Alexander.Varistor said:
glad to see there are more out there that share the same belief on here.

It's a great feeling to give someone else a hand. Not just in money or items, but kindness in general. So much crap to stress out about here and, while it's always great when something good happens for yourself, it is equally satisfying to know that someone else is a bit happier because of something you did for / with them.
[+]
By Barnabus 2010-04-28 13:19:15  
There are really nice players out there. I too have been helped by other players just for the sake of helping. Be it gil,an item,piece of advice or just a quick cure/reraise as your running past someone goes a long way towards making the game more ejoyable for all. This is a great thread. kudos to the op for starting it. keep it going! Peace!
 Sylph.Kyogi
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2010-04-29 02:34:23  
It is truly rare to see individuals who are this nice, especially in this game. XD
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-04-29 02:57:48  
Always happy to hear about nice folks.
[+]
By Raigne 2010-04-29 03:41:25  
I try to do the same, I was given 250k back when I started back in the huge inflation. Tried paying the player back, after I'd gotten started but they just said no, and do the same to any new people I may meet. It's awesome seeing nice people still exist in this game, even what, 8 years after it started.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Dzuoko
サーバ: Valefor
user: Dzuoko
By Valefor.Dzuoko 2010-06-05 00:41:30  
I remember when i moved to Ragnarok server, I had only been there a week. I was camping Chary against another guy, we agreed to help whoever got there group out there first, =( he won but said he would come back and help me tomorrow.
Well next day my ls was all offline and i didnt have a f/list so that /random guy brought his ls out and killed it for me.
Cant remember the name but still one of the nicest things happen to me and been playin since '05
[+]
 Sylph.Andrewpaul
By Sylph.Andrewpaul 2010-06-21 12:49:23  
It's cool to see nice player warnings! There are some of us players that bust our *** to help anyone who needs it. It is very nice to see them get some recognition. It is also very irritating when you do something nice and they pretty much piss on it. Like bout 6 months I did a Cursed Harness synth for someone. I hq'd it never asked for anything other then he wear it pride. Needless to say I do believe he sold it and hasn't talked to me since. It makes me not want to help anyone seeing my greatest crafting accomplishment not appreciated. So, while there are good kind-hearted people out there please DO NOT tak them for granted as some people do.
 Sylph.Darkei
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2010-06-24 19:06:30  
this happend to me yesterday:

a few ours later:

he back me 3,480,000 (only take the igqira price)
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinako
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 19:08:33  
Aw, thats so nice of them! Lucky :) be more careful next time~
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 19:16:46  
Sylph.Spency said:
Cerberus.Carinde said:
When I first started, I remember going to a shop in Windurst to look at BLM spells. Another BLM in all AFv2 came along and started talking to me. When he found out why I was there, he gave me 150k and said good luck.

A year later, I tracked him down and tried to give him his money back, but he said no and just smiled. Never saw him after that.

I can't pay him back, but I certainly try to pay it forward.

As stupid as I feel saying it, that's what I tell people after I've helped them do something.

I know this post is old but;
Have you seen that movie? Such a heart breaking movie; I wish more people would pay it forward.
I've given gil to people all the time, toss 100k to newbies or people just starting out who are completely clueless of whats going on; only cause. I really wish someone would have helped me when I started.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 19:19:24  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Odin.Trelan said:
Awesome! Nice player warning! /salute Darkiny
I hate fake boobs

I hate fake penises.
lol
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-24 19:19:48  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Cerberus.Carinde said:
When I first started, I remember going to a shop in Windurst to look at BLM spells. Another BLM in all AFv2 came along and started talking to me. When he found out why I was there, he gave me 150k and said good luck.

A year later, I tracked him down and tried to give him his money back, but he said no and just smiled. Never saw him after that.

Have you seen that movie? Such a heart breaking movie; I wish more people would pay it forward.
I've given gil to people all the time, toss 100k to newbies or people just starting out who are completely clueless of whats going on; only cause. I really wish someone would have helped me when I started.

I have seen it ~

And please don't let that stop you from helping people! Karma has good things in store for you!

Darki, keep it nice in here!
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 19:23:02  
but but, I was agreeing! I'm being nice :<
 Bismarck.Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-06-24 19:24:02  
Fairy.Spence said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Cerberus.Carinde said:

I have seen it ~

And please don't let that stop you from helping people! Karma has good things in store for you!

Darki, keep it nice in here!

Oh I don't~ I always try to help people out when I can especially when it comes to gil. To me; it's just gil it's not that hard to get it back as people like to make it out to be. People who get greedy with it annoy me. It's very important to me to help people out when they're in need; I try to afford what I can and what I can't I'll provide in another way. I feel it's always rewarding even if people turn out to be *** about it.

Like one time; I gave this noob 100k and a few days later they were cussing at me for no apparent reason lol They barely even knew me lol It was sad but it didnt stop me from helping out someone else
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 19:26:52  
rinakoOoOOoOoOo I needz gilz for an enfeeble torque D: ! halp.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-24 19:27:05  
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Oh I don't~ I always try to help people out when I can especially when it comes to gil. To me; it's just gil it's not that hard to get it back as people like to make it out to be. People who get greedy with it annoy me. It's very important to me to help people out when they're in need; I try to afford what I can and what I can't I'll provide in another way. I feel it's always rewarding even if people turn out to be *** about it.

Like one time; I gave this noob 100k and a few days later they were cussing at me for no apparent reason lol They barely even knew me lol It was sad but it didnt stop me from helping out someone else

I'm glad there are people like you around

/hi5

Edit - Ignore Darki >.>
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-24 19:29:10  
when is your Hide going to be up? D: damn it. DONT AGGRO ME.
 Fairy.Renesmay
user: Renesmay
By Fairy.Renesmay 2010-06-26 01:53:49  
idk how many time i have randomly pl'd a pt gave gil away or helped with missions or quests especially new players i mean yeah alot of ppl dont want to but its small things like this that mean something (at least at the time) to ppl and really it feels good to help others there is always a time when we are bored jus randomly help. tbh i give away around 100k a week at least rather gil items etc jus to help ppl bc no one ever helps anymore.
 Odin.Katoke
サーバ: Odin
user: Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2010-06-26 02:06:45  
this thread blew my drunk mind..but after 28 minutes... i see its a nice player warning.
 Unicorn.Sedres
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2010-06-26 02:09:12  
This is a welcome change
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-26 02:23:15  
Valefor.Dzuoko said:
I remember when i moved to Ragnarok server, I had only been there a week. I was camping Chary against another guy, we agreed to help whoever got there group out there first, =( he won but said he would come back and help me tomorrow.
Well next day my ls was all offline and i didnt have a f/list so that /random guy brought his ls out and killed it for me.
Cant remember the name but still one of the nicest things happen to me and been playin since '05
I have done that for someone, I had camped Chary for 4 days, got 4 friends their Joytoy and there was a person down there that everytime Chary's window would open, his friends or lsmates would have to leave, it never failed, so I told him, "I'm only a WHM but I'll help, I can grab some friends if need be" and we got him his Joytoy the next day.

I always try to help out, when I'm not needed by lsmates, if I see a shout for help with AF or for Kazham keys or in the dunes shouts for SJ items, I usually help. I've also been known to wander through the dunes just to raise people and PL, because I remember when I started, you'd almost never get a raise and PL's were unheard of, now they're everywhere obviously but most people won't raise/PL without making sure they're getting gil in return =/
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-06-26 02:50:42  
This is my second fav thread. thank you to all the nice folks that help us noobs out!
 Quetzalcoatl.Seaofheather
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Seaofheather 2010-06-26 04:51:27  
I try my best to help out, there was a PLD making a mad dash to the zone being chases by a bunch of chigoes, so I ran over with my Leech still on me to kill 2 of the chigoes so he could finish the last one, he said thanks and went on his merry way. I never want gil for helping but a thank you or something is always welcome.