Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)
Nice Player Warning! Darkiny (Screenshots)
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-04-26 14:52:05  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Actually check a couple posts up, Spence was talking to me.
O.O?
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-04-26 14:52:30  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Actually check a couple posts up, Spence was talking to me.
O.O?
Stan, give it a rest.
[+]
 Tuv
By Tuv 2010-04-26 14:53:23  
I told a JP galka in windurst his english was really good.
Ran outside and started killing some bees. Two Galkas ran up and gave me 30k for being nice to their friends.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-26 14:59:54  
Damn you Tiger for bumping this!

It ended so nicely earlier!
[+]
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-27 02:34:28  
lol why fake boobs? doesnt look fake D:

and yea, some JP ppl are really nice. was shouting for a darksteel scythe for hours in wg or for the synth... no reply <.< then a JP /t me in autotranslate to bring him the mats. I trade him with 10k reward but he didnt want the money :P but did /cheer macro and wished me gl for maat. made my day!
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-04-27 02:39:44  
Doing magiwhatever katana quest with my guy last night, and a JP was out there doing the same thing. We teamed up, got done quicker, had fun, and met a cool person. S/he even stayed a little while after his katana was done to do make ours go quicker. His name was Cruel ^^ but he was really sweet.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-04-27 02:49:08  
More nice player threads please!!!
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-04-27 02:55:38  
Nice people rule. I remember when my rl friend and I first started playing, I was repeating a 200gil reward windy quest over and over cause I wanted to buy a cool looking fishing rod from the guild, and my friend hops on xbox chat and says: "Ben, don't worry, WE'RE *** RICH". Apparently, some one convinced him to go to the dunes as a level 12 for a party, and they all disbanded by the time he got there.

He had to sell all his clothes for gil for a ticket back and still couldn't afford it, lol, so he asked someone for help and they gave him 100k.
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 08:54:52  
I ended up giving that 40k to a 24THF/MNK in Bastok, I figured he could put it to better use.

I'll make threads as I come across nice people in game, but like I said, it seems to be pretty rare for people to help strangers ~

Fairy.Maimed
サーバ: Fairy
user: Maimed
By Fairy.Maimed 2010-04-27 15:50:16  
Figures, only a Canadian would start a pansy thread like this...

/endvomit

Where's my drama-filled threadz at?

Hi Spence :P
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-27 15:51:58  
Drama? Here? You crazy dude, nothing like that happens here.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-27 15:57:32  
Fairy.Maimed said:
Where's my drama-filled threadz at?

Well, the smn burn thread is only 9 pages. If you play the right cards you can get it to 30 and in flame core before the day ends.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-28 02:05:18  
Sylph.Spency said:
I ended up giving that 40k to a 24THF/MNK in Bastok, I figured he could put it to better use.

I'll make threads as I come across nice people in game, but like I said, it seems to be pretty rare for people to help strangers ~

Help me get my COR AF :< and I'll start a Nice player warning thread about you :D <.<.

Do I fail if I died trying to get COR AF1? :x XD
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-28 02:13:05  
Sylph.Spency said:
Is it strange that I sort of like the challenge in trying to communicate through auto-translate phrases?

No Im with you.
 Odin.Trelan
サーバ: Odin
user: trelan
By Odin.Trelan 2010-04-28 09:53:49  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Odin.Trelan said:
Awesome! Nice player warning! /salute Darkiny
I hate fake boobs

Me too! All natural here ^^
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-04-28 10:10:57  
Odin.Trelan said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Odin.Trelan said:
Awesome! Nice player warning! /salute Darkiny
I hate fake boobs

Me too! All natural here ^^
Mine are natural, too!
 Bismarck.Caio
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Caiociao
By Bismarck.Caio 2010-04-28 10:40:24  
In the first week I started playing there was another player quitting. S/he stood in Windy Woods shouting "Free Gear!" So she checked me and traded some uber whm gear. It was a wonderful welcome to Bismarck.

More recently, a good friend of mine decided to save-n-save-n-save for a Kirin's Osode but was having a hard time getting the last mil. As we ran through Rolanberry an LS member (Okorielko, WooT!) puchased the Osode, traded my friend, took the gil he had, and told him they were even :D

Same friend (Bigoso ; ;) has decided to take a break and gave me the Osode to use til he gets back even though my rng isn't high enough yet.

I'll throw in that I love the random whm who will come along and power level when I'm out on the starting 10 lvls, or who will give a free tele just for the Hell of it ^^
 Cerberus.Carinde
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jacinda
By Cerberus.Carinde 2010-04-28 10:54:27  
When I first started, I remember going to a shop in Windurst to look at BLM spells. Another BLM in all AFv2 came along and started talking to me. When he found out why I was there, he gave me 150k and said good luck.

A year later, I tracked him down and tried to give him his money back, but he said no and just smiled. Never saw him after that.

I can't pay him back, but I certainly try to pay it forward.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-28 10:55:41  
Cerberus.Carinde said:
When I first started, I remember going to a shop in Windurst to look at BLM spells. Another BLM in all AFv2 came along and started talking to me. When he found out why I was there, he gave me 150k and said good luck.

A year later, I tracked him down and tried to give him his money back, but he said no and just smiled. Never saw him after that.

I can't pay him back, but I certainly try to pay it forward.

As stupid as I feel saying it, that's what I tell people after I've helped them do something.
 Pandemonium.Theringer
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-04-28 11:07:08  
when I first started out.. I zoned to bastok, someone was running past, noticed.. Gave me a pearl, ran n got me some gear for monk, got me the maps gave me 10k n PL'd me to lvl 10.. I forget the guys name, was on Kujata, think they quit :(
 Remora.Meredoc
サーバ: Remora
user: Doc2love
By Remora.Meredoc 2010-04-28 11:10:20  
Bahamut.Serj said:
I've asked a ls mate to pick me up some shihei before when I ran out to a meripo early and forgot mine. He came and traded me a stack of tools and 100k... and told me I wouldn't get the tools unless I took the gil ;_; Dude's name was Mocheese on bahamut. Haven't seen him around since I came back.
Yeah he was ok. but that Icon guy >.< idk...
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-28 11:18:36  
2 days ago I over bid on the wrong item...meant to purchase the item below but woops. The item typically sells for 14k and I bought it for 190k on it..

Bought from Tiipan a very nice JP guy, I told him what happened..he warped back to Aht Urgan and traded me the gil back for the miss-purchased item. I ended up giving him 25k just for being a nice guy.

/Bow Piitan thanks again.