Mirke Wardecors?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Mirke Wardecors?
Mirke Wardecors?
First Page 2 3
 Valefor.Hjui
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Hjui
By Valefor.Hjui 2010-04-04 11:19:29  
Hey, I have been weighing up the options for Mirke Wardecors augments/enchants, can anybody tell me if this is the best TP body piece for Ranger? (Osode for WS seems best)

And what are the best augment/enchant combinations for Mirke Wardecors for Ranger?

I was thinking that since haste does nothing for Ranger, that Snapshot+5% (Basically 5% haste) and Ranged accuracy+10 would be a very good option for augments/enchants.

If anybody could give me feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hjui

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Hjui
By Valefor.Hjui 2010-04-04 11:22:41  
Sorry for double posting, don't know to to delete it, Thanks for the feedback btw^^
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-04 11:55:00  
Ranged Attack +10
Snapshot +5

If you're going simply to build TP there are other bodies you can look into, (Cobra Unit Harness comes to mind) that are signifcantly better for the purpose. I'm not sure about the math but this augment is widely considered the best body for Ranger, people don't WS in osode anymore. This piece is kind of godly for Ranger, can get Acc, Attack, Haste, Enmity-, Store TP, etc;
 Garuda.Shevanel
サーバ: Garuda
user: Shevanel
By Garuda.Shevanel 2010-04-04 12:03:34  
ranged attack and snapshot, you won't be dissapointed. with two bohemoth ring(+1) and few other gears your rng. acc is fine.
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-04-04 12:05:05  
go for snapshot and racc. imo replacing the racc for ratk is fail. there are a lot of ways of increasing ratk, and the racc way is better looking at the eva of a lot of things like sky/sea gods or hnms.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-04 12:06:13  
Garuda.Shevanel said:
ranged attack and snapshot, you won't be dissapointed. with two bohemoth ring( 1) and few other gears your rng. acc is fine.

1x Behemoth +1 + Rajas Onry<3
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-04 12:08:17  
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
go for snapshot and racc. imo replacing the racc for ratk is fail. there are a lot of ways of increasing ratk, and the racc way is better looking at the eva of a lot of things like sky/sea gods or hnms.

All gear choices are based off of assuming Sushi. It's easier to build RAttk. than RAcc. in gear, which is why people use sushi- Building RAttk in gear and using Acc food instead of the other way around will show you better results.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-04-04 12:16:14  
I use Mirke Wardcors b.c of its versatility for both my jobs on Thf and Blu. I also took the matching helm too so I'm still waiting on to get my pants...

I don't off hand rem my augments but are good for a demanding War/type.. b.c its more for melee setup... good def, good off.. all around set up.

=D

With your augments and what you're looking for.. I'm sure that will do better than Osode.
 Ragnarok.Shaydow
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Shaydow
By Ragnarok.Shaydow 2010-04-04 12:19:34  
Ranged ATK and Snapshot, Fully Meritd Snapshot + the body is very nice, If you need Ranged ACC thats what your AF body is for, and about everything buyable on ah if you need acc. You should be Sieryu's kote for TP or some BFGs. If your missing to much, then Eat sushi instead of Curry or Pots. I use ACP body and AMK head (ranged acc +10 ranged atk +5 ws acc +) its like running ohat +1 lol
[+]
 Kujata.Knossos
サーバ: Kujata
user: Knossos
By Kujata.Knossos 2010-04-04 12:37:45  
Personally, i went with snapshot and store tp.
it enables me to get a 5hit build on rng with eurytos bow and /sam but thats with other equipment aswell. :]
i believe with just rajas and store tp augment and /sam you should get about 18 tp return per arrow. ^^
 Lakshmi.Darkfurycult
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Darkfurycult 2010-04-04 15:32:47  
Ragnarok.Shaydow said:
Ranged ATK and Snapshot, Fully Meritd Snapshot the body is very nice, If you need Ranged ACC thats what your AF body is for, and about everything buyable on ah if you need acc. You should be Sieryu's kote for TP or some BFGs. If your missing to much, then Eat sushi instead of Curry or Pots. I use ACP body and AMK head (ranged acc 10 ranged atk 5 ws acc ) its like running ohat 1 lol

rng AF body has 10 rng acc only no str no dex and no snapshot
sushi for food? try pot-au-feu has +20% rng acc and rng atk
not 2 mention 3agi and 3str
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-04-04 15:37:24  
Sylph.Sindri said:
Ranged Attack 10
Snapshot 5
This, and do not even consider anything else, barring sTP if you don't have Rajas.
[+]
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-04-04 15:37:53  
Sylph.Sindri said:
Bahamut.Evilswine said:

All gear choices are based off of assuming Sushi. It's easier to build RAttk. than RAcc. in gear, which is why people use sushi- Building RAttk in gear and using Acc food instead of the other way around will show you better results.

Squid is only useful at very high racc situations, everything else please use this
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-04-04 15:56:30  
If your wanting to make the best body for Rng

Ratt/Snap is the only option.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-04 16:02:06  
That was an awful augment choice. First off, 18 per arrow is a 6 hit build,0if you want a 5 hit you'll need to look into cobra unit gear. You may argue that it doesn't give anything but sTP for rng but you just wasted an augment that follows the same formula. And at Neonracer- two totally didderby jobs, you didn't make sense and you didn't post your augments. Not to mention unless you got it for ranged attacking which I doubt for blu especially, it really doesn't belong in this thread.

But back on topic, honestly air if you already used your augment and you didn't get attack and snapshot if strongly advise redoing the fight asap-
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-04 16:06:14  
Sorry but rngs innately have loads more acc then ANY other melee. A near nekkid meritte rng could damn near cap racc without buffs on greater colibri for example. So I wouldn't sacrifice ratt for racc. Especially with things that give both or rings etc
 Garuda.Galadriel
サーバ: Garuda
user: Galadriel
By Garuda.Galadriel 2010-04-04 16:15:19  
Ebur Jerkin is a nice body piece to look into if you've got other jobs that can make use of the ACP body.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-04-04 16:46:36  
Garuda.Galadriel said:
Ebur Jerkin is a nice body piece to look into if you've got other jobs that can make use of the ACP body.
This is what I did for mine

Valefor.Hjui
By Valefor.Hjui 2010-04-04 17:25:05  
So if it was between:

Mirke Wardecors:
Snapshot +5
Ranged Accuracy +10

And

Mirke Wardecors:
Snapshot +5
Ranged Attack +10

Which would be better overall?

Assuming WS body is always Osode and not Mirke.

Wouldn't Ranged Accuracy +10 make a better TP piece because of its Haste AND Accuracy?

Having Ranged attack +10 and missing kind of defeats the object of Haste, and reverting to your AF body for Accuracy results in you losing out on your 5% Haste.

For me, the choice between having either Ranged Accuracy or Ranged Attack +10 with Snapshot is largely dependant on which would provide better benefits for a RNG's TP gain and DoT, taking in to consideration all of the mobs in FFXI.

This is where I'd most like some insight.

Some key questions I've been trying to answer are:

Will a RNG miss more by having Ranged Attack +10 opposed to Ranged Accuracy +10? By how much?

Will the DoT from Ranged Attack outweigh the DoT from Ranged Accuracy for all mobs in FFXI? By how much?

What compromise of suitability will either option provide for a Ranger? (Having either Ranged Attack or Ranged Accuracy +10 with Snapshot)

Thanks for reading, feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

Hjui
[+]
 Valefor.Hjui
By Valefor.Hjui 2010-04-04 18:36:14  
In the hour it took me to write the above post, people seem to have answered my question :D Thank you for your responses^^

It seems that,

Mirke Wardecors:
Snapshot +5%
Ranged Attack +10

is "THE" RNG body for TP :D
 Gilgamesh.Kamara
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kamara
By Gilgamesh.Kamara 2010-04-04 23:23:21  
lol -.- as stated previously, correct amounts of stp (from mirke) will make you 4/5/6 hit alot of ranged weapons... Ebow/HF+1/Yoichi/Anni/Astrild/DA gun respectivly...

If your botherd to work out your own stp "# build".... I think you will see that stp+snap is the best "TP body" for most situations that you'll want it for.
Outside of a "# hit build" - Skadi body/osode/AF(+1) are fine choices...

If you are unconcerd by dmg per stack of ammo, snap+rakt is fine. And will often do better ws than osode on colibri.
 Titan.Fekye
サーバ: Titan
user: fekye
By Titan.Fekye 2010-04-04 23:46:20  
I went with Racc/Snapshot because my ranger is only used for Ixion, Gods, and Kited fights where my acc is going to be uncapped.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Laitha
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-04-05 06:55:20  
I like what I got on mirke. The great thing about this armor is that you can try something and if you don't like it you can switch it too something else. The best augment is the one what works well for the way you play Ranger. I personally wanted the following augments: "Enhances: Scavange", and "Costume: Colobri in outside areas". Unfortunatly for me those were not augments I could choose.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-05 07:39:03  
Gilgamesh.Kamara said:
lol -.- as stated previously, correct amounts of stp (from mirke) will make you 4/5/6 hit alot of ranged weapons... Ebow/HF 1/Yoichi/Anni/Astrild/DA gun respectivly...

If your botherd to work out your own stp "# build".... I think you will see that stp snap is the best "TP body" for most situations that you'll want it for.
Outside of a "# hit build" - Skadi body/osode/AF( 1) are fine choices...

If you are unconcerd by dmg per stack of ammo, snap rakt is fine. And will often do better ws than osode on colibri.

You can just as easily get the STP for a 5/6 hit build on other slots where you can't get as high amounts of Ranged Attack. If you bothered to work out your own stp build, I think you will see that Snapshot and Ratt +10 is the best "TP body" for all situations, given how easy STP actually is to get for RNG. And that's not even counting Skadi legs.

Hyperbole is cool and all, but at least be right when you use it. Also, not to nitpick, but you're condoning Skadi Body for RNG. That instantly confirms you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
[+]
 Shiva.Idril
サーバ: Shiva
user: Idril
By Shiva.Idril 2010-04-05 11:29:52  
I went with the Raac/Snapshot simply because i fight alot of high lvl mobs i.e DI, jailers, even Kirin, all of which are going to be harder to hit. If all you use your rng for is fighting birds and playing around on some lower mobs go for the Rattk, but any sort of end game, even with a behemoths ring (like one of the earlier posters was insisting must be used all the time)you may still find yourself lacking in the racc dept. I feel it is a waste to lose your snapshot because you can't hit what ever your fighting and had to put on your AF body. If you have capped snapshot merits and a Zha'go's Barbut taking away one of the biggest snapshot pieces you can get because you wiff too much when you tp is absurd. Also i personally dislike using sushi, Pot-au-feu is a nice choice, a little less ranged acc but you get str agi and a 20% boost to your Rattk. I like, for bigger numbers, using Red curry buns(caps off as +75 Rattk), because i have enough Racc i am free to use a dmg food instead of sushi. I like to think that 75 Rattk > 10 Rattk. In any case the body is amazing for tp and you can customize it to what ever suites your rng best!
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-05 12:15:15  
Shiva.Idril said:
I went with the Raac/Snapshot simply because i fight alot of high lvl mobs i.e DI, jailers, even Kirin, all of which are going to be harder to hit. If all you use your rng for is fighting birds and playing around on some lower mobs go for the Rattk, but any sort of end game, even with a behemoths ring (like one of the earlier posters was insisting must be used all the time)you may still find yourself lacking in the racc dept. I feel it is a waste to lose your snapshot because you can't hit what ever your fighting and had to put on your AF body. If you have capped snapshot merits and a Zha'go's Barbut taking away one of the biggest snapshot pieces you can get because you wiff too much when you tp is absurd. Also i personally dislike using sushi, Pot-au-feu is a nice choice, a little less ranged acc but you get str agi and a 20% boost to your Rattk. I like, for bigger numbers, using Red curry buns(caps off as +75 Rattk), because i have enough Racc i am free to use a dmg food instead of sushi. I like to think that 75 Rattk > 10 Rattk. In any case the body is amazing for tp and you can customize it to what ever suites your rng best!

With the Ranged Attack / Snapshot augments my accuracy parses at around 90-95% on every example you've just listed. For most things I use my Ranger for I try not to pull hate, so bigger numbers are always the last thing on my mind. Consistency is the most important factor for most HNMs, not how high I can get my weapon skills.

If I was zerging something, I'd be using a completely different setup full stop, where I wouldn't even use Mirke regardless of the augments.
 Gilgamesh.Kamara
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Kamara
By Gilgamesh.Kamara 2010-04-05 12:26:32  
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Gilgamesh.Kamara said:
lol -.- as stated previously, correct amounts of stp (from mirke) will make you 4/5/6 hit alot of ranged weapons... Ebow/HF 1/Yoichi/Anni/Astrild/DA gun respectivly...

If your botherd to work out your own stp "# build".... I think you will see that stp snap is the best "TP body" for most situations that you'll want it for.
Outside of a "# hit build" - Skadi body/osode/AF(+1) are fine choices...

If you are unconcerd by dmg per stack of ammo, snap rakt is fine. And will often do better ws than osode on colibri.

You can just as easily get the STP for a 5/6 hit build on other slots where you can't get as high amounts of Ranged Attack. If you bothered to work out your own stp build, I think you will see that Snapshot and Ratt 10 is the best "TP body" for all situations, given how easy STP actually is to get for RNG. And that's not even counting Skadi legs.

Hyperbole is cool and all, but at least be right when you use it. Also, not to nitpick, but you're condoning Skadi Body for RNG. That instantly confirms you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Notice I mentioned AF(+1) and you didnt bat an eyelid at that. Skadi Body is a great peice for DoT - Has as much ratk as osode does, and better acc than anything out there atm. If your not aiming for a #hit build, and have stp on your mirke like me, skadi is a great choice for tp on anything I WONT be using mirke on.

STP is easy to obtain for rng is it?? I assume your talking about lolcobra gear??
Cus' Skadi legs is a ***. 3 months campaigning for Rose strap is a ***. Mekki from T3 Lamia is only fought, like what? twice while building x2 Khim sets... Idk, depends how your ls does things. Enkidu's legs are gimp. Hachi Legs+Feet are nice, but obviously skadi legs+Af2 feet winz them.

Raja's and Mirke are pretty much the only common peices rng wear that have/can have stp on them no?
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-04-05 12:42:27  
Gilgamesh.Kamara said:
STP is easy to obtain for rng is it?? I assume your talking about lolcobra gear?
Cus' Skadi legs is a ***. 3 months campaigning for Rose strap is a ***. Mekki from T3 Lamia is only fought what? twice while building x2 Khim sets...

Raja's and Mirke are pretty much the only common peices rng wear that have/can have stp on them no?

Store TP for a 5 hit is very easy to obtain. Rose Strap, Brutal Earring, Rajas Ring, Mekka Shakki, Cobra pieces, etc. They're all relatively easy to obtain and between them you have plenty enough store TP to be picky about which ones you'll use. You can call Cobra lolCobra all you like, but if it's giving you the STP you need for a 5 hit build, where you would otherwise have 6 hit, then they're not lol in my opinion. Note, I don't use them, neither have I ever done... But that doesn't mean I don't understand their potential worth.

I don't know where you're getting those fictional figures from either. Three months of campaign for a Rose Grip? Really? I got 15k Allied Notes last night alone from a few hours of campaigning. You're doing it wrong.

Also, what on earth are you on about regarding the Lamia? Why would your shell only ever kill two Tygers? Every Tyger they kill means another Lamia they've killed. I really think your perspective is skewed if you consider Mekka Shakki a hard to obtain item. Considering the amount of desire around Tyger's drops, there's also plenty of people who would probably sell it to you as well.

So,
Gilgamesh.Kamara said:

Not true!

And for Hellfire +1, you only need +5 STP /SAM, +20 /anythingelse. For anything that you'd want to maximise your DoT, why wouldn't you sub SAM? The only other sub that I would even consider would be /WAR.

Oh, and the reason I didn't mention AF body is because everyone knows that fails.
First Page 2 3