Mirke Wardecors?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Mirke Wardecors?
Mirke Wardecors?
 Carbuncle.Laitha
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-04-06 12:01:29  
Gilgamesh.Kamara said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
I have never been in the habit of planning what I do today around something that's going to happen in three months time. I'll worry about how to play Ranger when I'm RNG80 when I'm actually RNG80.
The idea is that why bother with something (Do campaign pointlessly) untill they add new/worth wile items(8 months ago for rose strap?). And before anyone comes back with the arguement: "oh! anyone who doesnt have rose strap by now obviously is doing something wrong!..blah.. blah..etc.." Theres a ***-tonne of things to do in this 7yr old game. And people have lives...

Honestly I did campaign to get some buffer back from dynamis deaths. It also was a way to have fun with my ls friends outside of ls events. I just happened to have plenty of notes for a silver fox earring, bullnecklace and rose strap after everything was said and done.

As far as what Aeyela said, you can either be the person that is one step behind everyone in ffxi or you can try to be the person that sets the bar in ffxi.
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-04-23 09:00:26  
Since I don't want to start a new thread for this question, I'll just post it here. How useful is racc/snapshot with 4/8 archery merits? I will mainly use RNG for sky gods/einherjar/jailers or maybe HNMs. Not merits or goofing around and such.

I know r.attk is calculated differently but is it all that superior to what I got? Could also be a decent barrage piece, no?
 Carbuncle.Laitha
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-04-23 09:08:41  
Siren.Maximillion said:
Since I don't want to start a new thread for this question, I'll just post it here. How useful is racc/snapshot with 4/8 archery merits? I will mainly use RNG for sky gods/einherjar/jailers or maybe HNMs. Not merits or goofing around and such. I know r.attk is calculated differently but is it all that superior to what I got? Could also be a decent barrage piece, no?

if thats what you want go for it. plenty of argument for both sides in this thread. if you find it sucks for you change it.
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-04-23 10:02:43  
Anyone mind expanding on this or giving a clear understanding, please :(
 Carbuncle.Zitale
user: Zitale
By Carbuncle.Zitale 2010-04-23 11:52:08  
Ranged accuracy+10 is not rare on Ranger body armors.
Hunter's Jerkin +1 is perfect if you need more ranged accuracy (Barrage macro too). NQ version or Pahluwan are ok too, just no AGI+ on.

Of course the r.acc+10 augment should be used in barrage if you make it, but doen't have much advantage over AF+1.

On the other hand, Mirke can be turned into something unique!
I'd suggest to just make something else then r.acc, and use macroes lines differently for when ya need r.acc body, or no need.

(note: Ebon/Ebur/Furia is great option too)