2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » LMAO @ ARMADA
LMAO @ ARMADA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
By Dard 2010-07-28 09:18:48  
Cerberus.Eugene said:
What the hell is a dynamis calendar? Seriously I've been playing for 3 months again and don't know what this is. If you're from hades, here's a tip, nobody from cerb uses a dynamis calendar. if you're from cerb and use the dynamis calendar here's a tip, nobody from cerb uses a dynamis calendar so it wont make a difference if you post there. who care if your doing dynamis bastok or sandy? both are equally lame. If someone took your bastok go do sandy. <3 you eanae, miss you guurl

That's true! in 6 years playing and half year absent I have never heard or see that "dynamis calendar" thingy here on Cerberus!
Ppl from Hades, if you use it in Hades it's useless here in Cerberus. Just go with the flow and adapt yourself to Cerberus enviroment!!
Besides, its just a game dont sulk just because your planned run was a waste of time of preparations, do another dynamis!
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-07-28 09:36:08  
You can run city dynamis with 6 *** people. Did you not all see this ***coming?

At level 99, you will be able to *** 3 man dynamis. Zones will be constantly stolen. Outside of upgrading a relic, dynamis is ***anyway.

Stop dwelling on old and outdated content.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kaht
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: kaht
By Cerberus.Kaht 2010-07-28 09:49:29  
Dard said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
What the hell is a dynamis calendar? Seriously I've been playing for 3 months again and don't know what this is. If you're from hades, here's a tip, nobody from cerb uses a dynamis calendar. if you're from cerb and use the dynamis calendar here's a tip, nobody from cerb uses a dynamis calendar so it wont make a difference if you post there. who care if your doing dynamis bastok or sandy? both are equally lame. If someone took your bastok go do sandy. <3 you eanae, miss you guurl

That's true! in 6 years playing and half year absent I have never heard or see that "dynamis calendar" thingy here on Cerberus!
Ppl from Hades, if you use it in Hades it's useless here in Cerberus. Just go with the flow and adapt yourself to Cerberus enviroment!!
Besides, its just a game dont sulk just because your planned run was a waste of time of preparations, do another dynamis!

Glad someone posted to let us know that Cerberus never used the calendar before. Up until now, I had no clue.