フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » LMAO @ ARMADA
LMAO @ ARMADA
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Cerberus.Frion
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: frion1
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:01:17  
I HATE EANAE. but at least eanae and ls will stand up for what they want and take control.
 Cerberus.Freonski
user: Gero
By Cerberus.Freonski 2010-03-30 00:02:18  
Hades.Excelior said:
Eanae no offense but if Kaces or taint came on here and ***talked people that would be one thing but who the *** are you lol?
i lol'd

[+]
 Cerberus.Delsus
user: delsus
By Cerberus.Delsus 2010-03-30 00:02:41  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
We were ready, they weren't. We went in. Oh well.

I kind of agree with this comment, however it would be better if linkshells could come to a compromise it would help keep everyone happy.

So i dont contradict myself talking about when JPonry stole one of my dynamis we were ready just going to trade the glass then Inglorion traded his glass and wasted about 30 mins setting up his alliance.
 Leviathan.Stunx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Bungie
By Leviathan.Stunx 2010-03-30 00:04:50  
u should try to invis and ninja a glass and *** their run up.. or just help out and lot all the currency.. its good fun, do it with mules if possible though.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-03-30 00:05:21  
I can't help but wonder sometimes what some of these people are like in real life.
 Cerberus.Freonski
By Cerberus.Freonski 2010-03-30 00:06:24  
Cerberus.Phyrefly said:
I can't help but wonder sometimes what some of these people are like in real life.
My post gives a breif look at this.
By Keera 2010-03-30 00:06:48  
You guys are all beating a dead horse. Cerberus will not use a calendar so bitching about it isn't going to help.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:06:51  
Stop trying to imply its shameful and people are crazy irl. this is a game and no where in the rules does it say we need to organize a calendar for dynamis
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-03-30 00:08:18  
For me, it's not really about the dynamis calendar. It's about the complete disregard for other people.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:08:52  
nope i look out for my friends, my linkshell.
[+]
 Cerberus.Freonski
By Cerberus.Freonski 2010-03-30 00:09:24  
Just go in circles when dealing with retards, always chasing their tails....silly silly.
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:10:23  
Cerberus.Frion said:
nope i look out for my friends, my linkshell.

You seem like the type of person that would see someone (not in ur LS) dying in the game and not even have the common courtesy to heal them.
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:12:20  
Hades.Excelior said:
Eanae no offense but if Kaces or taint came on here and ***talked people that would be one thing but who the *** are you lol?

Says the guy still begging Cema and Xrave to let them into Armada or KoN?
[+]
 Fenrir.Fizzycandy
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Fizzycandy 2010-03-30 00:12:57  

Should try out for Jersey Shore.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:14:49  
nope i wouldnt if it would get me killed
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:15:30  
Cerberus.Frion said:

What a selfish pathetic person you are.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Leviathan.Stunx 2010-03-30 00:17:11  
i like how u judging someone so harshly cuz of their actions in a game. lol
By Geena 2010-03-30 00:17:14  
Keera said:
You guys are all beating a dead horse. Cerberus will not use a calendar so bitching about it isn't going to help.

is it too hard ??
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:17:16  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:

What a selfish pathetic person you are.

yea real pathetic, ask a FRIEND of mine how much i help and my linkshell without asking for anything in return. then you can talk mr. not on this server
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:18:07  
Geena said:
Keera said:

is it too hard ??

Maybe we just don't care. I think it might be because we don't care.

HEY GUYS WE DON'T CARE.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:19:07  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Geena said:
Keera said:

is it too hard ??

HEY GUYS WE DON'T CARE.

^
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-30 00:19:40  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Hades.Excelior said:

I didnt beg anyone for anything. I chose not to join KoN and they got butt hurt when I applied to armada. Cema seems to think that I was some how "playing" you guys. Armada seems like a good linkshell, but you are not aramada eanae. Based on the gear you idle in and the macros you use, and the conversations we've had you aren't really anything special. Have no delusions Eanae, you are just another ***talking HNM player riding the wave of their leader's success. Congrats.
[+]
 Sylph.Cerilono
サーバ: Sylph
user: Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-03-30 00:20:07  
loldynamis
By Keera 2010-03-30 00:20:11  
Cerberus.Frion said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Geena said:
Keera said:

is it too hard ??

HEY GUYS WE DON'T CARE.

^

^ !!
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:21:01  
Screenshots I have of you telling Xrave you were ready to play with them full time, and him telling you to *** off say otherwise. Many laughs between us and KoN have been had at your expense, and we don't usually agree on anything.
[+]
By Keera 2010-03-30 00:22:16  
Hades.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Hades.Excelior said:

I didnt beg anyone for anything. I chose not to join KoN and they got butt hurt when I applied to armada. Cema seems to think that I was some how "playing" you guys. Armada seems like a good linkshell, but you are not aramada eanae. Based on the gear you idle in and the macros you use, and the conversations we've had you aren't really anything special. Have no delusions Eanae, you are just another ***talking HNM player riding the wave of their leader's success. Congrats.

Eanae's actually really good at the job he plays and I'm not being biased. ;; umad?
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-30 00:23:27  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Screenshots I have of you telling Xrave you were ready to play with them full time, and him telling you to *** off say otherwise. Many laughs between us and KoN have been had at your expense, and we don't usually agree on anything.

O that was out of context I assure you. Xrave was sending me tells every day asking for help with einherjar/sandworm/limbus. My comment to him meant more that I now had time to help him. I'm sure you guys can twist and distort what I say to your liking. I could give a ***less tbh. At the end of the day eanae, you *** hang on my every word.
[+]
 Fairy.Victoire
サーバ: Fairy
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-03-30 00:23:56  
Wow, I am glad I am not on Cerberus because some of you are *** nasty mean. I'm sorry for the people who got merged onto it and have to deal with THOSE people.

Note: I know all people on Cerberus aren't ***, but it appears that Eanae makes up for the lot that aren't. :D
[+]
 Hades.Tka
user: tka
By Hades.Tka 2010-03-30 00:23:57  
Honestly i dont really care that they got the zone. It wasn't that big of a deal. It's how they did it. I had an ls of around 40 people all in parties ready to go,just waiting a couple of minutes before we could enter. They were not ready. one person traded the glass and they formed inside. Hell i would even have givin them the zone if they asked. As i said we are just about the only ones running at the time. So another zone is just another zone. My ls doesnt need clears. They ninja'd the zone to ninja it. I use the calendar so my members know where to gather and when. as well as a common courtesy. If you dont want to use it thats fine too. Next time if you guys want the zone a simple /tell works. I had a pretty good laugh at watching the ants scramble to get in fast so they could have the zone.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:24:29  
You sent Cema the same exact tell. We have screenshots of that too.
[+]