Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:25:22  
Cerberus.Frion said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:
nope i wouldnt if it would get me killed

What a selfish pathetic person you are.

yea real pathetic, ask a FRIEND of mine how much i help and my linkshell without asking for anything in return. then you can talk mr. not on this server

It doesn't matter what you do for your linkshell. What matters is what you do for others (namely those you don't play with on a regular basis)

For some reason you people have this mindset that only you and your linkshell matters. THIS is another reason why the game is failing. That is also why WoW failed.
Cerberus.Eanae said:

HEY GUYS WE DON'T CARE.

Hence why you are a selfish, pathetic, low life ***. You > Everyone else it seems. I'm sorry to inform you that you are wrong.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
サーバ: Cerberus
user: frion1
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:25:56  
Dang that guy got stage 4 relic though eanae watch out
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-30 00:26:18  
Leviathan.Stunx said:
i like how u judging someone so harshly cuz of their actions in a game. lol

Your actions in a game often have a correlation with your actions in real life, since in both cases you are dealing with real people.

This is why I wish HNM wasn't how it is; it bloats people's egos and makes them feel like they're awesome because they can dominate these incredibly easy monsters with bots.

You're nothing special if you do HNM and it doesn't give you the right to basically force people aside. I know you don't care but still. Show some decency.
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-30 00:27:05  
Yes I did send her the same tell, and it meant the same thing. You two expect me to be loyal to an LS before I've even joined it? That's rediculous. I'm not going to loyal to an LS before I join it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:27:15  
Hades can do things their way, and Cerberus will do things ours. Guess who's way wins?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:27:42  
Hades.Excelior said:
Yes I did send her the same tell, and it meant the same thing. You two expect me to be loyal to an LS before I've even joined it? That's rediculous. I'm not going to loyal to an LS before I join it.

Which is why both linkshells denied YOU.
[+]
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2010-03-30 00:28:37  
That depends on how you define "winning."
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:29:53  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:
nope i wouldnt if it would get me killed

What a selfish pathetic person you are.

yea real pathetic, ask a FRIEND of mine how much i help and my linkshell without asking for anything in return. then you can talk mr. not on this server

It doesn't matter what you do for your linkshell. What matters is what you do for others (namely those you don't play with on a regular basis)

For some reason you people have this mindset that only you and your linkshell matters. THIS is another reason why the game is failing. That is also why WoW failed.
Cerberus.Eanae said:

HEY GUYS WE DON'T CARE.

Hence why you are a selfish, pathetic, low life ***. You > Everyone else it seems. I'm sorry to inform you that you are wrong.

why does it matter what I do to random strangers in a game? If you think im not the kind of guy who wont help out something when i see someone struggling in real life you are totally and utterly wrong.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:30:45  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Hades can do things their way, and Cerberus will do things ours. Guess who's way wins?

This is not what SE wanted and this is not how it should be. They merged the servers so that HOPEFULLY more people would equal more opportunity. YOU seem to disagree which means YOU are selfish AND an elitist. God damn I wish I knew you IRL -.-
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-03-30 00:31:16  
Quote:
If you think im not the kind of guy who wont help out something when i see someone struggling in real life you are totally and utterly wrong.

Was that an intentional double negative? :P easy mistake to make I know.
[+]
 Odin.Sinharvest
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Sinharvest 2010-03-30 00:31:29  
Christ, its only dynamis.....
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:32:08  
Cerberus.Frion said:

why does it matter what I do to random strangers in a game? If you think im not the kind of guy who wont help out something when i see someone struggling in real life you are totally and utterly wrong.

Actions in game are a reflection of your actions IRL (unless of course you are a 12 year old kid that just discovered the internet and think its cool to be a douche)
[+]
 Sylph.Cerilono
サーバ: Sylph
user: Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-03-30 00:32:43  
loldynamis
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:32:48  
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Quote:
If you think im not the kind of guy who wont help out something when i see someone struggling in real life you are totally and utterly wrong.

Was that an intentional double negative? :P easy mistake to make I know.

yea i always hated grammar as a kid, oh well i have people to proofread my formal documents
By Keera 2010-03-30 00:33:32  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:

This is not what SE wanted and this is not how it should be. They merged the servers so that HOPEFULLY more people would equal more opportunity. YOU seem to disagree which means YOU are selfish AND an elitist. God damn I wish I knew you IRL -.-

Sounds like some e-thuggin.
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:33:33  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:

Actions in game are a reflection of your actions IRL (unless of course you are a 12 year old kid that just discovered the internet and think its cool to be a douche)

wow is your logic flawed I do not in any way play a game like i live my life.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:35:00  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:

L O L
[+]
 Sylph.Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-03-30 00:35:28  
Cerberus.Frion said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:

If anything I assume people would try to hide their identity of 'real life' and pretend to be someone else.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:35:42  
Cerberus.Frion said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:

Why would NOT play the game like you live your life? If you would help strangers IRL, why would you not help them in game? They are still people either way.

If you would not steal IRL, why would you steal in a game? Same thing. I do believe you fail to see what sets FFXI apart from other MMOs. Community. People like you completely ruin that.
 Sylph.Cerilono
By Sylph.Cerilono 2010-03-30 00:37:38  
Dude, people always play an MMO not the way they would play out their life lol. That's how it always works.
 Hades.Zandra
サーバ: Hades
user: Zandra7
By Hades.Zandra 2010-03-30 00:37:51  
Cerberus.Frion said:
how about taking control of a situation? things shouldnt be handed to you. if you want a zone take it dont stand there

No offense but you're missing a big point. You act like we were just waiting around hanging out arguing the finer points of /nin vs /sam. We were waiting for our timers to reset cause that's the way the game works.

But really, thanks for nabbing the zone I'll be sure to extend to you the same curiosity the next time I have the opportunity.
[+]
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:37:56  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Cerberus.Frion said:

Why would NOT play the game like you live your life? If you would help strangers IRL, why would you not help them in game? They are still people either way.

If you would not steal IRL, why would you steal in a game? Same thing. I do believe you fail to see what sets FFXI apart from other MMOs. Community. People like you completely ruin that.

A game is meant to win. real life is not as simple as that. when you die you lose exp when you die irl you are gone. if you steal irl you go to jail if you steal in this game you laugh about it. kthx
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:41:15  
Hades.Zandra said:
Cerberus.Frion said:
how about taking control of a situation? things shouldnt be handed to you. if you want a zone take it dont stand there

No offense but you're missing a big point. You act like we were just waiting around hanging out arguing the finer points of /nin vs /sam. We were waiting for our timers to reset cause that's the way the game works.

But really, thanks for nabbing the zone I'll be sure to extend to you the same curiosity the next time I have the opportunity.

im not even in armada. I'm there competition and i still think they are right and not you.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:42:13  
Cerberus.Frion said:

A game is meant to win. real life is not as simple as that. when you die you lose exp when you die irl you are gone. if you steal irl you go to jail if you steal in this game you laugh about it. kthx

Once again you miss the community aspect. Almost nothing can be done in this game alone. If it were not for people helping you and allowing you to do things, you would not be where you are. What if when you were level 3, some higher level came through, followed you around, and killed every mob you targeted; therefore, allowed you to gain 0 exp for your troubles? IDC if its a game or not, being a complete *** in any sense is ridiculous.
 Cerberus.Frion
By Cerberus.Frion 2010-03-30 00:44:52  
lol to much wasting my time. no one will use calendar here. suck it up or keep getting your zones stolen
 Cerberus.Freonski
user: Gero
By Cerberus.Freonski 2010-03-30 00:45:14  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
You sent Cema the same exact tell. We have screenshots of that too.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-30 00:47:21  
The guy who doesn't have Haidate in 2010 thinks I'm a douchebag. I'm so offended I may cry.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:49:22  
Cerberus.Frion said:
lol to much wasting MY time. no one will use calendar here. suck it up or keep getting your zones stolen

and for a 3rd time, you missed the community aspect. God damn you Cerberus people really are a low life bunch of retards aren't you?

This game is not about YOU. If you think it is wasting YOUR time, go solo dynamis. Go solo all the sky gods. Go solo limbus. Go solo everything since the game obviously revolves around you and your wants.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-03-30 00:49:59  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
The guy who doesn't have Haidate in 2010 thinks I'm a douchebag. I'm so offended I may cry.

Elitist gtfo