Douche Bag Of The Day Award Goes To...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Douche Bag of the Day Award Goes to...
Douche Bag of the Day Award Goes to...
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Granolaa
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Granolaa
By Cerberus.Granolaa 2010-03-05 15:04:18  
Kakazu! Level 55 BLM claims his blm is 65 and lots BLM AF2 in Dynamis-Bastok. Against 4 other blms(all 70-75) and wins. The lotting rules were 65+ only.

Typically I wouldn't post something like this but I was one of the blm lotting and he told me taru's aren't allowed to be DD's in endgame because we suck at everything but mage jobs and that mithras and elvaan can't be WHM cause they suck.

Douche.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-03-05 15:05:44  
Elvaan have the most MND, make perfect WHM >.>;

Statistically, Taru are worse at DD then other race, but it really doesn't matter.
[+]
 Hades.Mander
サーバ: Hades
user: Mander
By Hades.Mander 2010-03-05 15:06:53  
cool story, bro.
[+]
 Unicorn.Ignasio
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Ignasio
By Unicorn.Ignasio 2010-03-05 15:07:32  
http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=14441

AFv2 {what?}
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-05 15:17:30  
Cerberus.Granolaa said:
The lotting rules were 65 only.

Here we go...

1. Person joins shell and agrees to rules.
2. Person decides to get greedy and break rules.
3. Person D2'd and kicked from shell.
[+]
 Seraph.Dricent
サーバ: Seraph
user: Dricent
By Seraph.Dricent 2010-03-05 15:25:55  
If I was leader of a shell like that the blm woulda been kicked on the spot. Its one thing if he had lotted because no one else needed but to lot when u got several other 70-75 blms thats just wrong.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-03-05 15:26:21  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
It's just blm af2 legs. Maybe an extra 50-100 damage once every 8 hours?
per nuke

That can add up to be a lot of damage.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-03-05 15:33:20  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Korpg said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
per nuke That can add up to be a lot of damage.
Assuming the events you take BLM to happen to fall on that day
Which means you carry it around, but don't use it fulltime.

Thats what Spellcast is there for...
[+]
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-05 16:18:21  
Someone took my virtual item! Call the police!
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-03-05 16:40:30  
Cerberus.Granolaa said:
and that mithras and elvaan can't be WHM cause they suck.

That hurts my feelings, lolll ; ;

Srsly though, sounds like you just have a greedy kid on your hands. Have a talk with him about his dishonesty; if you have to, kick him from the shell and don't worry too much about it after. Maybe he'll learn from experiences before he messes up his rep. Hopefully you'll get another drop soon. ^^
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-05 17:59:52  
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I pity the fool.
[+]
By Bukka 2010-03-05 18:07:34  
Fairy.Basilo said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I pity the fool.
Seconded.
[+]
By Granolaa 2010-03-05 18:15:14  
Seraph.Dricent said:
If I was leader of a shell like that the blm woulda been kicked on the spot. Its one thing if he had lotted because no one else needed but to lot when u got several other 70-75 blms thats just wrong.

He was pretending to be 65+ but hiding it from everyone just to lot items for jobs he didnt have. while he went as sam75/war31 everywhere he also started ranting horribley once he got sky access from my ls. he was kicked but the fact that he was lying we didnt know to kick him because we were trusting he was truthful in the being 65+
 Cerberus.Granolaa
By Cerberus.Granolaa 2010-03-05 18:16:53  
i found out later today too he's trying to do it on other jobs o.ó

also yes its a virtual item but im wasting my damn time in this game just as everyone else and its not fair for someone else whos wasted less time to get everything given to them when they arent even prepared
[+]
 Garuda.Sheila
サーバ: Garuda
user: Valkyrie
By Garuda.Sheila 2010-03-05 18:33:38  
That is awful when people do that...why do they feel they deserve it over someone who meets the criteria of the rules? I had a DNC do this to me in some of my LS before...really sucks :(
[+]
 Remora.Ryujia
サーバ: Remora
user: Ryujia
By Remora.Ryujia 2010-03-05 18:35:47  
Wasted time? Quit playing.

Wasted less time? How do you know he doesn't have more playtime?

I will accept "Spent less time on *<job>*".

Edit : Yeah ok ok. I wasn't supporting the nab who stole your pants. I do apologize for that. Kinda got off topic.. Wandering mind etc.

I hope he got kicked from the shell, and words spreads that he's a lying thieving asshat. I had something like this happen to a friend. Only difference was it wasn't relic, and was useable on another job that was had, but not the job the leader said they got it for.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2010-03-05 18:37:42  
Sorry to hear this. Just remember, no amount of gil or gear gets rid of stupid. Good luck with your future drops :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Inglorion
user: Inglorion
By Cerberus.Inglorion 2010-03-05 19:24:46  
lol I remember Kakazu, he was in my ls for some time, he's a real douche, always causin trouble and pullin noob ***, so I eventually kicked him.
[+]
By Izey 2010-03-05 19:42:11  
That reminds me of the time this one child lots BLM AF feet (Yes AF2 feet for BLM, you can get 20k AH gear better than this). She gets upset for loosing lot fair and square and then warps.

Notice she only did this after obtaining 4/5 of her Main job AF2 and obtaining all the wins with my shell.

So yea, atleast you don't have to deal with greedy kids like this.
[+]
By Yuffy 2010-03-05 20:20:16  
Asura.Korpg said:
Which means you carry it around, but don't use it fulltime.

Thats what Spellcast is there for...
Because before wannabe decent BLMs started to use Spellcast, nobody thought of using a special day macro, amirite.
[+]
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-05 21:41:32  
That sucks, next time demand confirmation before allowing lotting.
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-03-05 21:57:48  
Off with 'is 'ed!
By Granolaa 2010-03-06 13:28:42  
Izey said:
That reminds me of the time this one child lots BLM AF feet (Yes AF2 feet for BLM, you can get 20k AH gear better than this). She gets upset for loosing lot fair and square and then warps.

Notice she only did this after obtaining 4/5 of her Main job AF2 and obtaining all the wins with my shell.

So yea, atleast you don't have to deal with greedy kids like this.

I feel bad for you. i get a lot of people through my shell that need things like wins or cop or sky. so far he's the first to cause problems after getting missions/etc completed.
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:
That sucks, next time demand confirmation before allowing lotting.

What am I going to do make them go change jobs during dyna? How do you confirm that inside dyna?
 Cerberus.Granolaa
By Cerberus.Granolaa 2010-03-06 13:32:48  
Remora.Ryujia said:
Wasted time? Quit playing.

Wasted less time? How do you know he doesn't have more playtime?

I will accept "Spent less time on *<job>*".

Edit : Yeah ok ok. I wasn't supporting the nab who stole your pants. I do apologize for that. Kinda got off topic.. Wandering mind etc.

I hope he got kicked from the shell, and words spreads that he's a lying thieving asshat. I had something like this happen to a friend. Only difference was it wasn't relic, and was useable on another job that was had, but not the job the leader said they got it for.

I know he has less play time because he's played less then a year and i have played since the US release. also he spent less time on blm obviously because im 75 while he is 55. and ya it is wasted time playing this game yes its enjoyable but is it helping me accomplish anything in life? im not learning anything practical. its just for fun and it is a waste of time. and ya the point of this thread was to tell this server that he's a thief i mean one of HIS friends suggested me post this. if he had not i wouldnt have because i just was going to shrug it off and blacklist him.
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-03-06 13:56:46  
No use crying over spilled milk...Yeah it sucks and is annoying but dynamis is never ending, there will be more AF2 drops.
[+]
 Valefor.Bjarki
サーバ: Valefor
user: Bjarki
By Valefor.Bjarki 2010-03-06 14:23:22  
I would think this type of situation is one of the reasons for which the Linkshell Community was created. It would be a simple matter of requiring members to register for your linkshell on the Linkshell Community and setting their job levels to be visible in order to be able to lot on items. I mean hell, you can even link the community account with FFXIAH.com making it EVEN EASIER to see who's got what job at what level. Running a successful LS involves a certain level of responsibility. It sucks that your LS got burned by noobish behavior, but you have the resources available to you to prevent this kind of thing from happening with almost zero effort.

<You can have this.> $0.02
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-06 14:30:59  
I think most of the time when things like this happen it's not so much a matter of losing the piece of gear that upsets us. It's the fact that someone would intentionally go out of their way to alienate others by being a total douchebag; disregarding any sense of empathy or consideration.

Especially when it's someone trusted enough to join you in said events.
 Cerberus.Aliiyah
user: Aliiyah
By Cerberus.Aliiyah 2010-03-06 14:46:40  
Granolaa said:
What am I going to do make them go change jobs during dyna? How do you confirm that inside dyna?

You don't do it during... you do it WAY before hand. Also why you don't do shouts for help... you can get some of the scum of the earth in your run, lottin' ur AFs and stealin' ur coinz.

Tis best to have a website set up, have people fill out an application listing jobs/levels/subs/etc to even join your LS and be able to prove it with SS's or the FFXIAH account info in here. Will save you a lot of grief and posts bashing losers on here. If you don't take such precautions, or if you do shout for help, you get the help you don't want a lot of times and then the only person you really should blame is yourself.
[+]
First Page 2