Cerberus
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Hades.Ladytaru
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: ladytaru
By Hades.Ladytaru 2010-03-01 08:53:39  
Hades.Kaollasu said:
Sounds like were gona have alot of fun ^^ (p.s we have a Licking Galka)
Aggresive licker at that and he throws skittles. At least he doesn't pet people tho...Well not yet anyways lol
 Cerberus.Watanabie
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-03-01 09:27:58  
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Guess I'll have to ask Evan who Anjelica is. o.0

Anjelica is one of our feather mules Greenie, Vedder was joking about Anjelica/Plank.
 Cerberus.Watanabie
user: Watanabie
By Cerberus.Watanabie 2010-03-01 09:29:01  
Lickity, Humpity Hades is on its way!
 Hades.Coops
user: coops
By Hades.Coops 2010-03-03 07:11:35  
They can't delete Hades, it's home to the mystery mithra. When they log on at least...
 Cerberus.Elphaba
By Cerberus.Elphaba 2010-03-03 10:23:44  
Cerberus.Watanabie said:
Cerberus.Greenjade said:
Guess I'll have to ask Evan who Anjelica is. o.0

Anjelica is one of our feather mules Greenie, Vedder was joking about Anjelica/Plank.

Aww.. you ruined it T__T
By Moonkeeper 2010-03-03 14:29:10  
Excelior I can't wait to meet you :) and some of these hade's people hope we can become friends
 Hades.Mirou
user: Mirou
By Hades.Mirou 2010-03-03 18:05:36  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
We don't care about your dynamis calendars. We don't care how you used to do things. Pretty much you're going to have to adapt to us or transfer. Unfortunately it's a lot easier for us to control you then it is for you to control us.

Oh my god it's the Stanislav of Cerberus. Prepare to be ganked you miserable excuse for a PLD.

<3Love Mimi
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-03 18:35:13  
Your terrible social shells scare and intimidate me.
 Cerberus.Vaness
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-03-03 20:14:30  
Cerberus.Vedder said:
Hades.Kaollasu said:
Sounds like were gona have alot of fun ^^ (p.s we have a Licking Galka)
We have a Mithra-petting Elvaan. Cerberus residents know who I'm talking about.
lol code
galka stalker here is arkhanna
I am the blond cali hume pld stalkers @_@
And I eat tarus as cookies :p
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-03 20:23:31  
Cerberus.Tenini said:
I moved here from Ifrit about a month ago and I can honestly say I have no complaints. Have yet to run into a rude person; and the majority of the people I have met and become friends with are great people. I'm not saying there aren't any douchebags here, because there are... but it's not a bad server.

Oh, I'll get you for that jab. I'll show you.....
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-03 20:25:51  
Hades.Excelior said:
So who's the most hated person/biggest *** hole on cerberus? I want to know my competition.

I see myself as a pretty big ***. It takes works, years of work, but my technique is getting there. Hit me up when you come over.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-03 20:28:16  
We have Vigor. Pretty sure he wins most hated.
By Eldinia 2010-03-03 23:04:30  
Hi Arkhana <3 ^^
 Hades.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-03-04 01:30:33  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
We have Vigor. Pretty sure he wins most hated.

Idk your name comes up a lot eanae lol. What bad stuff have you done D:?
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-03-04 02:03:38  
Eanae hasn't done anything bad, he just has a giant ego and an overinflated sense of worth. (Worth being, how much people care about pwning everyone in FFXI).

He loves me though, he just won't admit it. :P
 Hades.Sblonde
user: Sblonde
By Hades.Sblonde 2010-03-04 02:25:11  
So... no Dynamis booking site, so unorganised... i can see this is goning to drive me crazy.
So not may EU endgame ls out there just JP's? well i think on hades we got just as many EU & US shells as JP ones..
My main worry is having to many running in the time slot, on hades at the moment we already have about 5 + pick up partys that like to steal the zones...
Well look ill be booking on the hades booking site still, i know others will be using it to still so at least we wont clash with ourselves, and if the rule on cerberus is take whats free then i wont be standing on anyones toes will i.
and who knows mybe some of your EU population would like to join us, contact me for details if you interested.
So sad to be leaving Hades, i hope cerberus will become my own home and not a gobetween. Hello to you all, see you soon!
 Hades.Kerlle
user: Kerlle
By Hades.Kerlle 2010-03-04 04:23:37  
First and foremost !!!!! HIYA Cerberus.

Saw this post and wanted to get a lil taste for what I was in for.
Cerberus.Eanae said:
We don't care about your dynamis calendars. We don't care how you used to do things. Pretty much you're going to have to adapt to us or transfer. Unfortunately it's a lot easier for us to control you then it is for you to control us.

Eanae, can’t wait to meat’cha -.-
Cerberus.Eanae said:
If you think I'm the only one who is like this on Cerberus, you're in for another major disappointment.

Got our asshats on Hades. Was bound to be some on Cerberus @.@!

Been playing on Hades for quite a long time. Really hate to see it go but got-a do what’cha got-a do right.

Can’t wait to make some new friends.

See’ya soon.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-04 09:10:50  
My name only comes up because I'm vocal. I'm not that hard to get along with really. :p
 Hades.Falen
user: Falen
By Hades.Falen 2010-03-04 19:02:37  
Cerberus.Eanae said:

rofl, its just a game bro, you do not control anyone. Can't wait to meet some new friends on Cerberus, and I do not mean you Eanae. :)
 Cerberus.Kengo
By Cerberus.Kengo 2010-03-04 20:36:56  
Hades.Falen said:
Cerberus.Eanae said:

rofl, its just a game bro, you do not control anyone. Can't wait to meet some new friends on Cerberus, and I do not mean you Eanae. :)

He pulled out the, "Bro". Here we go.

Don't taze me BRO!
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-04 21:01:22  
Seems like hemad.
[+]
 Cerberus.Granolaa
user: Granolaa
By Cerberus.Granolaa 2010-03-04 22:26:42  
Eanae might not be so bad!
 Cerberus.Tenini
user: Tenini
By Cerberus.Tenini 2010-03-06 19:27:29  
Cerberus.Kengo said:
Cerberus.Tenini said:
I moved here from Ifrit about a month ago and I can honestly say I have no complaints. Have yet to run into a rude person; and the majority of the people I have met and become friends with are great people. I'm not saying there aren't any douchebags here, because there are... but it's not a bad server.

Oh, I'll get you for that jab. I'll show you.....

Lmao Your not a douche bag Kengo... sometimes.... ;)
 Hades.Jacinda
user: Jacinda
By Hades.Jacinda 2010-03-08 08:44:20  
Hello Cerberus!

Here's to meeting new people and having new adventures! Looking forward to seeing you all.
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2010-03-08 12:40:55  
idk anyone from WW who is hated. so what's up with that ls excellence? is it any good? will be pretty fun having a fourth ls to battle it out with us.
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-03-08 13:01:22  
Fouth ls? Last I checked it was server vs KoN.
 Cerberus.Apexx
user: apexx
By Cerberus.Apexx 2010-03-08 17:12:20  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
If you think I'm the only one who is like this on Cerberus, you're in for another major disappointment.

It's pretty much the equivalent of Orange County merging into South Central LA...

At least there will be new relix to break :(
 Hades.Blevien
user: Blev
By Hades.Blevien 2010-03-08 17:55:01  
Ex has recruited a lot of their relic holders from outside of the shell, not that it matters, but they have also made quite a few of them as a shell.

As far as skill goes, i'll let you make up your own mind about them. They aren't the only HNM shell on Hades though so don't think they're the only ones to worry about.

edit: oh, and Eanae, took off my Iota ring just for you <3
 Cerberus.Denaunie
user: Denaunie
By Cerberus.Denaunie 2010-03-09 15:25:07  
Hades.Sblonde said:
So... no Dynamis booking site, so unorganised...

This will be an adjustment for all of us and there will be hiccups for sure, but I don't think statements like those above start things off on the the right foot...

Just to let you know, TT is here on Cerb and is EU; we've never had to use the calendar/booking site because to be honest, we've never had any competition/schedule conflict with another LS, to the best of my knowledge.

Please don't pre-judge; I'm sure we will be able to work together when/if the time comes. Until then, please try to keep an open mind and do not assume a lack of booking automatically means disorganisation, thanks!

[+]
 Cerberus.Volkomir
user: Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-03-09 17:50:59  
Cerberus.Denaunie said:
Hades.Sblonde said:
So... no Dynamis booking site, so unorganised...

This will be an adjustment for all of us and there will be hiccups for sure, but I don't think statements like those above start things off on the the right foot...

Just to let you know, TT is here on Cerb and is EU; we've never had to use the calendar/booking site because to be honest, we've never had any competition/schedule conflict with another LS, to the best of my knowledge.

Please don't pre-judge; I'm sure we will be able to work together when/if the time comes. Until then, please try to keep an open mind and do not assume a lack of booking automatically means disorganisation, thanks!

Its spelled unorganized and disorganization >.> lol sorry I had to
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8