フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus
Cerberus
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 17:53:02  
Actually I left DF cause they wiped to king athro 4 times in a row and did two 4 hour + tiamats. I dont have time to associate with trash that can't do basic things like skill chain and MB.

EDIT: they MIGHT be able to kill tiamat and ixion without massive deaths once level 99 though....
[+]
 Hades.Solace
user: Detroit
By Hades.Solace 2010-02-28 17:55:33  
Hades.Excelior said:
Actually I left DF cause they wiped to king athro 4 times in a row and did two 4 hour tiamats. I dont have time to associate with trash that can't do basic things like skill chain and MB.

EDIT: they MIGHT be able to kill tiamat and ixion without massive deaths once level 99 though....
Your ***is so weak, your lies are not even believable lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Eanae
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-02-28 17:56:48  
We're far from scared lol. The stigma about Cerberus is there for a reason.
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 17:57:38  
Ye I totally suck. You're right. You would know considering you've never played with me once, you're just another douche bag who's heard of my name and wants to talk trash. That's fine maybe if you're lucky I'll actually remember your name.
[+]
 Hades.Ica
user: Ica
By Hades.Ica 2010-02-28 17:59:00  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
We're far from scared lol. The stigma about Cerberus is there for a reason.

there's a stigma about Cerberus? huh.
[+]
 Hades.Solace
By Hades.Solace 2010-02-28 18:01:21  
Hades.Excelior said:
Ye I totally suck. You're right. You would know considering you've never played with me once, you're just another douche bag who's heard of my name and wants to talk trash. That's fine maybe if you're lucky I'll actually remember your name.
For one you do suck. Two you're a tool who nobody likes on Hades. Three, you mad brah?
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-02-28 18:02:06  
Home of the botting alliance/botting clusterfuck/the home server of FFXIAP and lolNasa. There hasn't been a new successful HNM linkshell here in three years. While these circumstances are far from the same, it'll be fun to see how things play out for sure.
[+]
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:02:29  
Hades.Excelior said:
Actually I left DF cause they wiped to king athro 4 times in a row and did two 4 hour tiamats. I dont have time to associate with trash that can't do basic things like skill chain and MB.

dude you got kicked
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 18:02:44  
I'm
Hades.Solace said:
Hades.Excelior said:
For one you do suck. Two you're a tool who nobody likes on Hades. Three, you mad brah?

First of all you've never played with me ever so you have no clue as to my skills, second of all yea I am hated and I could give a *** less. Thirdly no I'm not mad I'm bored.
 Hades.Eliane
user: Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-02-28 18:03:01  
Hades.Excelior said:
Actually I left DF cause they wiped to king athro 4 times in a row and did two 4 hour tiamats. I dont have time to associate with trash that can't do basic things like skill chain and MB. EDIT: they MIGHT be able to kill tiamat and ixion without massive deaths once level 99 though....

Actually you didnt leave, we kicked you, and it felt good. You enjoy HuG? I heard NQ turtle is serious business
[+]
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:03:02  
and massive deaths cause we had you as a shitty tank w/o fire resist ww
[+]
 Hades.Solace
By Hades.Solace 2010-02-28 18:05:32  
Hades.Excelior said:
I'm
Hades.Solace said:
Hades.Excelior said:

First of all you've never played with me ever so you have no clue as to my skills, second of all yea I am hated and I could give a *** less. Thirdly no I'm not mad I'm bored.
Last I checked you don't need to play with someone to tell if they suck, word of mouth works just fine.
[+]
 Hades.Solace
By Hades.Solace 2010-02-28 18:06:34  
Hades.Buckwild said:
and massive deaths cause we had you as a shitty tank w/o fire resist ww
Thank you for proving my point Buck XD
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 18:09:51  
Ye most LSs can kill tiamat with no need for fire resist..... Its called good support, hasting tanks, using viruna so they have MP. Its also called not missing stuns on firaga thus making tanks take a lot more damage than they need to. Maybe if your LS had some strategy you could accomplish that. Oh and if I recall I tanked with two other people each time who didnt have hate either. I guess you think nappy sucks at rdm/nin too? I'll let hugocafe know you think he is dirt as well.

Oh and yea you did break my pearl after I had already quit the game for 2 months and given up on your shitty LS. I guess if me not attending any of your ***for 2 months doesnt constitute me leaving you guys really should take a hint.
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:10:28  
yea np hes just stupid he got kicked out of at least 2 HNMLS and we let him join after he applied like 3 or 4 times and not had to join a poor JP ls which even wipe to NQ ada and alwys had to team up with a other LS cause they couldnt kill *** >.< and i think
/breaklinkshell is considered as kick and not as leave
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 18:12:27  
What other LS did I get kicked out of? I left prestige after several ixion wipes and a wipe to khimaira that has 24 people and 3 tanks. (I wasn't tanking that one either)
So ye talk all the ***that you want, you're just in denial because you know you're utter trash. If you want to learn to do 6 man HNM you let me know. Till then peace scrubs.
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:12:45  
yea how many whms u need if u drop down like ***in air mode? doesnt it start with a good tank who know how to equip is main job?
 Hades.Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-02-28 18:13:07  
Hades.Excelior said:
Ye most LSs can kill tiamat with no need for fire resist..... Its called good support, hasting tanks, using viruna so they have MP. Its also called not missing stuns on firaga thus making tanks take a lot more damage than they need to. Maybe if your LS had some strategy you could accomplish that. Oh and if I recall I tanked with two other people each time who didnt have hate either. I guess you think nappy sucks at rdm/nin too? I'll let hugocafe know you think he is dirt as well. Oh and yea you did break my pearl after I had already quit the game for 2 months and given up on your shitty LS. I guess if me not attending any of your ***for 2 months doesnt constitute me leaving you guys really should take a hint.

Maybe if you could tank, we wouldnt be having this conversation.
[+]
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:13:57  
lol yea your prolly the best person to learn from. u where yelling at ixion "i lag i lag i cant tank" lul
[+]
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 18:16:32  
Hades.Eliane said:
Hades.Excelior said:
Ye most LSs can kill tiamat with no need for fire resist..... Its called good support, hasting tanks, using viruna so they have MP. Its also called not missing stuns on firaga thus making tanks take a lot more damage than they need to. Maybe if your LS had some strategy you could accomplish that. Oh and if I recall I tanked with two other people each time who didnt have hate either. I guess you think nappy sucks at rdm/nin too? I'll let hugocafe know you think he is dirt as well. Oh and yea you did break my pearl after I had already quit the game for 2 months and given up on your shitty LS. I guess if me not attending any of your ***for 2 months doesnt constitute me leaving you guys really should take a hint.
Maybe if you could tank, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Are you autistic or utterly mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? THERE WERE TWO OTHER TANKS WHO COULD NOT KEEP MAX HATE EITHER. Jesus christ you are fkin stupid. No wonder you cant even hold sandworm solo as rdm without wiping. No wonder you cant even hold KV as ninja without it depoping. Seriously its like I'm talkin to someone in special ed.
 Hades.Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-02-28 18:16:43  
Hades.Excelior said:
If you want to learn to do 6 man HNM you let me know.

People of Cerberus, I give you, Excelior.
[+]
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:18:16  
ah u are talking about your friend beychin or w/e hes called who fake dc after 5min?
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-02-28 18:18:35  
Thank you for the introduction. I'll be sure to enjoy my stay.
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:19:28  
and we killed like +100 Tiamats Ixions and SW and who gives a ***if we wiped to some of them?
 Hades.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2010-02-28 18:19:44  
Hello new world! Prepare for hades-drama :D
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-02-28 18:19:55  
Same ***, different server. Gotta love it.
[+]
 Hades.Eliane
By Hades.Eliane 2010-02-28 18:20:14  
Hades.Excelior said:
Seriously its like I'm talkin to someone in special ed.

Something about this statement makes me lol incredibly hard especially coming from you.

"Special ed?"

Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:20:26  
>.<
 Cerberus.Eanae
By Cerberus.Eanae 2010-02-28 18:20:51  
Hades.Buckwild said:
and we killed like 100 Tiamats Ixions and SW and who gives a ***if we wiped to some of them?

Wiping is quite terrible especially with those many kills under your belt.
[+]
 Hades.Buckwild
By Hades.Buckwild 2010-02-28 18:21:26  
few weeks ago he posted some weird ***on our forum and 10min later he asked admin to delete the post. he need a medic >.<
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8