フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Haitians Had It Coming
The Haitians Had It Coming
First Page 2
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:28:10  
Well, according to Pat Robertson anyway...

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-13 15:32:31  
yup, its their fault that Haiti just happens to be directly over a fault line.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-01-13 15:33:13  
I like how the devil was like "ok np". lol Ironically, Pat Robertson is goddamn ridiculous.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:35:44  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I like how the devil was like "ok np".

Haitians: Hey God, can we haz freedom?
God: Nowai, stfu and gtfo!
Haitians: Hey devil dude, God is gimpin us. Can we haz freedom?
Devil: ok np

Kinda like that?
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-01-13 15:36:36  
I like the chicks response.

*nod nod nod*.... >.>;;
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-01-13 15:37:30  
it's "religous" radicals like Robertson that stirs up more chaos than what the world already has. God loves everyone and welcomes all, he doesn't take pride that hundreds of thousands of people have lost their lives. Anyone who truly believes in their religion would NOT rejoice in something as tragic as this.

I lost $10 in the washer machine. Is the devil after me because I lost my money? It's stupid brainwashing and neurotic thoughts/ideas like his that should be ignored.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-01-13 15:40:04  
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
it's "religous" radicals like Robertson that stirs up more chaos than what the world already has. God loves everyone and welcomes all, he doesn't take pride that hundreds of thousands of people have lost their lives. Anyone who truly believes in their religion would NOT rejoice in something as tragic as this.

I lost $10 in the washer machine. Is the devil after me because I lost my money? It's stupid brainwashing and neurotic thoughts/ideas like his that should be ignored.

Amen, /highfive.

The holier than thou types really piss me off >_< lol, sad thing is their head is so far up their own *** that they feel their actions and words are absolutely justified.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:40:07  
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
I lost $10 in the washer machine. Is the devil after me because I lost my money?

Pat Robertson would think so.

On something sort of unrelated, in light of the tragic earthquake in Haiti, I seem to be getting text messages that say:

"One way to help Haiti... Prayer & TEXT YELE to 501501 to donate $5 to Wyclef's organization YeleHaiti."

Forget the fact I don't know who the *** this Wyclef guy is, how does me text messaging help anyone?
[+]
 Shiva.Drteeth
サーバ: Shiva
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-01-13 15:41:58  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
I lost $10 in the washer machine. Is the devil after me because I lost my money?

On something sort of unrelated, in light of the tragic earthquake in Haiti, I seem to be getting text messages that say:

"One way to help Haiti... Prayer & TEXT YELE to 501501 to donate $5 to Wyclef's organization YeleHaiti."

Forget the fact I don't know who the *** this Wyclef guy is, how does me text messaging help anyone?

Wyclef Jean

Edit: He's Haitian, and a very successful musician/producer/whatever.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-13 15:43:05  
Shiva.Drteeth said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:

Scam

fixed
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:43:40  
Shiva.Drteeth said:
Wyclef Jean

Who?

I see you edited your post. Nope not ringing any bells.

Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-01-13 15:44:04  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Shiva.Drteeth said:
Wyclef Jean

Who?

Read the edit. >.>
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:46:05  
Shiva.Drteeth said:

Read the edit. >.>

Read mine >.>
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-01-13 15:46:50  
Clicky
[+]
 Titan.Ardiem
サーバ: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2010-01-13 15:48:00  
LAWL, I love how he says "True story" in reference to something that supposedly happened between Haiti and the devil....

I mean really? Space is actually made of plumb flavored Cotton Candy...true story guys >.>
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 15:49:46  
K so he's some kind of rapper. No wonder I never heard of him.
Quote:
Space is actually made of plumb flavored Cotton Candy...true story guys >.>

Yes, the tooth fairy told me that too.
 Shiva.Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-01-13 15:54:57  
Go listen to The Fugees.

EXPAND YOUR MUSICAL HORIZONS. lawl
[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-01-13 15:57:35  
The text messages from Yele are official, not a scam. I work @ AT&T and Wyclef Jean (of hip-hop group the Fugees)has teamed up with some charities and organizations for funding for the country of Haiti. There are also 2 other official text message organizations that are also being sent to people and passed along.

Just to eliminate the confusion, I'd go to a new site like CNN and type in the organization in the text to confirm it's real :) That way you don't donate to a scam.
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-13 15:59:10  
Titan.Ardiem said:
LAWL, I love how he says "True story" in reference to something that supposedly happened between Haiti and the devil....

I mean really? Space is actually made of plumb flavored Cotton Candy...true story guys >.>

So I should add 'True Story' to the end of my sentences then to make them factual? Sweet! This could be fun.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-13 16:00:19  
Shiva.Drteeth said:
Go listen to The Fugees.

EXPAND YOUR MUSICAL HORIZONS. lawl

I'm quite happy with my musical horizons being right where they are. But thanks for the concern. I know it's hard to understand that not everyone is glued to their televisions and radios, but there are a few of us left, I assure you.

I'm still quite confused how a short text message from my phone gets magically transformed into money.
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-01-13 16:06:20  
This really only show a bad reflection on the news station
for letting him spit that christian radical BS. *** this old ***
lol he'll probably croke in the nxt 5 years anyway. :0
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-13 16:07:50  
Odin.Kalico said:
This really only show a bad reflection on the news station
for letting him spit that christian radical BS. *** this old ***
lol he'll probably croke in the nxt 5 years anyway. :0

True Story. :D
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-01-13 16:12:40  
no they didnt
 Pandemonium.Knightofdragons
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Knightofdragons 2010-01-13 16:48:08  
They make money from it like this: True Story (Really is!)
You pay 1$ for the Text then you pay another 5$ to the people your texting!!

Also i don't think its possible to get scamed like this!! reason for this i beleave you'd have to get permission, or w/e causes this system to work by going to the phone/cell companys, and if the companys just handed that sh!t out 2 every tom, *** and harry, i think they get in some real deep sh!t.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-13 17:01:52  
at least Haiti got to get rid of those shanty towns, they were such an eye sore.

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-13 17:06:05  
only in times of mass tragedy do people start to care. No one gave a rat flying ***about Haiti, now alla sudden the whole world is focused on them, I guess people have guilty consciences to cleanse.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
サーバ: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-01-13 17:07:28  
Well the best way to not get scammed is to go to us.gov and donate there
Pres. Obama gave the site and # to call like 5 times when he addressed the nation refering to this matter.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-01-17 17:17:55  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
at least Haiti got to get rid of those shanty towns, they were such an eye sore.

Not their fault.... There are several places in Haiti that are nice looking. If you have not been there, please shut the *** up. People been cared about Haiti before this ***happened also.

That video makes me sick, if you do not know ***about a country you should, keep your *** mouth shut.

No one believe this ***, Haiti did not make a pact with any *** devil to win freedom. If I remember correctly it was a well collaborated effort that worked, french even with all the support from countries they were allied with still lost.

Haiti has not has a war since then, and should not even be in the state it's in. It's corrupt leader's of the years who ruined the country. Haiti should not be where and what state it is in, thus even if it were not in the poor state it was in would have still suffered this earth quake.

Oh btw that Haitian revolution war was won by a lot of factor's... one of which I know my self all I am going to say. But pact with devil, this retard is lucky I do not know him in real life.. I hope I do not encounter him either.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-17 17:19:07  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
only in times of mass tragedy do people start to care. No one gave a rat flying ***about Haiti, now alla sudden the whole world is focused on them, I guess people have guilty consciences to cleanse.

This.
[+]
First Page 2