言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Sortie Release - Info
Sortie Release - Info
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 149 150 151
By GlarinAsura 2022-10-11 03:54:45  
I was getting 87 galli per elemental kill in the new area, so presumably the amount of galli per run will be higher there.
By SimonSes 2022-10-11 04:03:57  
GlarinAsura said: »
I also received the Sheet B from a casket popped by examining the Diaphonous Blitzer B. That allowed me to access the 2nd area which did indeed unlock +3 for the job I was on. The +3 upgrade costs 70k galli and 1 Ra'Kaznar starstone. The starstones are also purchasable from Ruspix for 80k galli.

Have you killed B Boss before that in that run? What was your objectives count in the moment you examined it? Have you done anything special?
By Vaerix 2022-10-11 04:39:24  
Just got A sheet, did the following on weird jobs

D Shard
D Blue for order,
Killed Deleterious
D Metal
D Red

C Red for Bhoot
C Shard
C Metal

Killed Porxie

Killed Obdella

When Aurum Disappeared I was at A, and clicked it and got A Sheet coffer

Also prior to clicking I typed //gs equip naked, apparently this is the actual solution

EDIT: I just happened to be listening to Velner's Stream and the degenerate [;-)] was talking about getting naked, so I did that. <3 Velner
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 04:45:45  
I got up top from B Blitzer solo first run ever only got A key rested for B2 since was there already, seems to easy to unlock +3 has to be a bug. seems like 4 areas each one has its own map and maybe objectives and mystery objectives for C and D still.
By Cloudius777 2022-10-11 04:47:35  
to get A Sheet, Get naked and talk to A Bitzer
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-10-11 05:05:14  
New enemy/NPC list:
https://gist.github.com/posimagi/cd8c5279d09782b01583e46eb059c144
[+]
 Fenrir.Ahlen
user: Ahlen
By Fenrir.Ahlen 2022-10-11 05:11:35  
I got the B sheet on a char solo had no trusts out had sneak / bolters roll. I didnt use teleporter to get to B. I openned all A doors and messed around at A bitzer before going there. I didnt aggro or attack a single mob before this also. Right before I got the B sheet I did the hurray a the B teleport device and run down toward the B bitzer as I got close to it the chest spawned.
By Ruaumoko 2022-10-11 05:21:01  
Seems to be a common thread of going to the B Bitzer alone to get the Sheet.
 Asura.Shaedhen
サーバ: Asura
user: Shadowwww
By Asura.Shaedhen 2022-10-11 05:31:47  
For B it seems you can't teleport to B device, but as long as you run in from a different zone it doesn't matter which one. I did run from A and got it, someone else ran a mule from entrance to B without going in A and it worked too.
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-10-11 05:46:31  

Things of note here:
- Additional Aurum Coffer
- Chest (with no modifier)
- Zisurru (i.e. fetters)
- Every original job is now represented in the Fomors except for SMN.
- 8 of each Naakual appear to not be linked to any specific Sector.
By Vaerix 2022-10-11 06:05:32  
SE: I wonder how you handle all these new challenges.

Entire player base gets naked and gains access then decides "well 160k muffins isn't so horrible, slowly grinds all of +3.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2022-10-11 06:24:32  
Mrxi said: »
Because you know most people, ok. imo most people would want to come on unlock jobs. 10k is average.

As far as original zone go, you can take a wide variety of jobs and get all minor/major nms + loot chests objectives which will get you 15k+ muffins.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-10-11 06:26:42  
Vaerix said: »
SE: I wonder how you handle all these new challenges.

Entire player base gets naked and gains access then decides "well 160k muffins isn't so horrible, slowly grinds all of +3.

I mean there are probably new chests in part II, which probably has more challenging objectives and MAYBE I HOPE drops +1 cases at higher rate and maybe +2? Is there +2 case in dats?
 Fenrir.Velner
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2022-10-11 06:29:22  
Sheet A seems to be touching the Bitzer A naked. I've been able to replicate that twice. I tried just removing weapons and that didn't work.

Sheet B is tricky. I got it on two different characters solo. Warping to B and touching didn't work. Warping back to the start and walking to B worked on both characters. Everything else was the same. On a run with a group, having everybody in Leshonn's room and touching it with one character didn't work. However, that character warped to B.

For C and D we tested a bunch of stuff. Trading gil, items, Ra'kaznar Sapphires didn't work. All sorts of emotes. Dying and raising at C and D didn't work. Opening all Locked #D gates and then touching D didn't work. I hit D with AoE damage (Fell Cleave) didn't work. I tried tossing Plate #D at Bitzer D and again, didn't work.
[+]
 Fenrir.Positron
By Fenrir.Positron 2022-10-11 06:29:23  
Not sure about Old Case +2. Can confirm each new Sector has one Chest (presumably for the KIs to pop the Mega Boss; probably currently unobtainable) and one Coffer (presumably associated with the four new minor NMs).

Edit: Old Case +2 does not appear to exist in the DATs.
[+]
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2022-10-11 07:26:37  
Killed Esurient Botulus (huge botulus) then 6 mini delve bosses popped
E treasure coffer 1/4 killing all 6 mini delve bosses - 1500 muffins
[+]
 Fenrir.Zenion
user: Zenion
By Fenrir.Zenion 2022-10-11 07:29:40  
I just teleported a character out to Diaphanous Device #C. Checked the adjacent Bitzer, no effect. Called out trusts and (painfully slowly) killed one corse. Checked Bitzer, no effect. Reset #Cachaemic foes. Checked Bitzer. Chest spawned.

So, I think Bitzer #C pays out when you reset hall C?
[+]
By Shuko 2022-10-11 07:41:01  
one of my shellmates did something similar killed bhoot respawned, then got the sheet for C
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 07:42:00  
Got chest B5 with 2 accounts walking from start together, maybe everyone in party has to. Warping from start to A did not work, warped back to start then got it.
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 07:49:48  
Fenrir.Zenion said: »
I just teleported a character out to Diaphanous Device #C. Checked the adjacent Bitzer, no effect. Called out trusts and (painfully slowly) killed one corse. Checked Bitzer, no effect. Reset #Cachaemic foes. Checked Bitzer. Chest spawned.

So, I think Bitzer #C pays out when you reset hall C?
Got chest C5 after killing 1 Bhoot then re materialize.
[+]
By DracoFox 2022-10-11 08:03:56  
Those Delve mini NMs. Was trying to see if me and my buddy could take one out. Got a clean pull on the tree, Wind magic seemed to !! Blue Proc it. After that, nukes were hitting harder. Just thought I'd give out that info.
[+]
By SimonSes 2022-10-11 08:47:58  
I assume you dont lose Temp items to warp to part II when you warp there or gets out or Sortie ends?
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 08:57:46  
Should keep them when zone in next time like key/plate. Sure hope don't have to waste 10 min running every time. I can check but 20 people ahead in line.
 Bahamut.Lunatix
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Lunatix 2022-10-11 09:09:26  
Sorry if I'm resharing any info, just wanted to share my experience. :)

Killed Ghatjot (map1, zoneA boss) - He dropped a E Shard. Clicked on E device naked, got chest with E sheet.

Jumped to new zone.

Killed Esurient Botulus, dropped coffer 1/4 with E metal inside.
The delve NM's popped, we killed a couple but wanted to check out more of the map and attempt zone boss.

Ran North and entered zone boss and fought against Dhartok.

PUP,WHM,BRD,GEO,COR,RNG

Fought him with same setup we use on Zone A boss, just Trueflight, or Last Stand > Trueflight. Took massive damage 70k-99k, but has a crazy amount of regen, only had about 5 min to play around with.

mobs seemed mostly around level 140.
[+]
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 09:35:21  
You don't loose sheet when go in next run or when go up but i didn't actually go up first time, forgot.
[+]
By Mrxi 2022-10-11 10:10:53  
Bahamut.Lunatix said: »
Sorry if I'm resharing any info, just wanted to share my experience. :)

Killed Ghatjot (map1, zoneA boss) - He dropped a E Shard. Clicked on E device naked, got chest with E sheet.

Jumped to new zone.

Killed Esurient Botulus, dropped coffer 1/4 with E metal inside.
The delve NM's popped, we killed a couple but wanted to check out more of the map and attempt zone boss.

Ran North and entered zone boss and fought against Dhartok.

PUP,WHM,BRD,GEO,COR,RNG

Fought him with same setup we use on Zone A boss, just Trueflight, or Last Stand > Trueflight. Took massive damage 70k-99k, but has a crazy amount of regen, only had about 5 min to play around with.

mobs seemed mostly around level 140.
Chest or coffer E? Toralin said coffer was from 6 Mini Naakuals, maybe he missed chest? Chest drops Metal on lower floors. Assuming chest but how much muffins in it?
 Shiva.Liam
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Liam 2022-10-11 10:33:45  
Anyone noticed if you can store more than 100k muffins now?
[+]
 Asura.Helmaru
user: lafilnemi
By Asura.Helmaru 2022-10-11 10:56:19  
Fought Dhartok, SB Method, took very little damage ~5k.
Started to spawn clouds after some time at 80 percent.
You get a m. def down and a DoT on you in them, specials hit you for 15k+ with debuffs.

Need to move away from clouds ASAP.

After recovery tried again with solo SC blade:shun.
Noticed that sometimes he took 20k dmg.. then 2k again.

So yeah have to figure out his deal.
Did all sorts of SC's nothing seems to trigger Pain Sync style move so thats different.

Btw Killed big Chief Slug at the start. Did not drop anything no coffer, did not spawn delve mini NMs so has to be something else there as well

edit: they were there after boss try, maybe missed them running in (they are so tiny) o.O
edit2: Killed all mini bosses, Coffer spawns in the middle of the room not where you kill the mobs, old case +1 so heres hoping for better droprates
 Phoenix.Logical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Logical 2022-10-11 11:27:44  
Good info everyone. Was able to repeat Chest #5 in Zone A, B and C. Also did some poking around in Zone E for any interested.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 67 68 69 ... 149 150 151