users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » JP Mercs ~rant~
JP Mercs ~rant~
 Asura.Jdove
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: erasmuss
By Asura.Jdove 2020-10-05 02:52:53  
Everyone who plays this game thinks they are smartest person ever and all the other players are morons. This mentality shows how stupid most people are to begin with.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 02:53:49  
Jetackuu said: »
That's a conclusion, not an observation. Try again.
no... it's just a straight up incorrect statement. You cannot observe incorrect math. That's not a thing.
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2020-10-05 03:02:33  
Leviathan.Draugo said: »
You cannot observe incorrect math.
2+2=5
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 03:04:19  
Asura.Valen said: »
Whoa, this escalated quickly.

Quote:
And all people wanna do is Skip Cutscenes to the very end for the sake of? This game is about the experience of the journey, not the destination. Spoiler alert there is not destination. That is the point....

1. Actually, I don’t skip cutscenes. You’re assuming many things. I only skip the CP grind because I don’t like it. You do you, man. I think I’ll be wasting precious time doing it. So I won’t do it.
I've observed that you cannot understand a metaphor, also the rest of your response following this is obtuse in reguard to why you are bothering to play a game of this nature to begin with. Ta ta, I'll enjoy not reading your "there's nothing to do in this game and no more content for me to complete" whining thread in the inevitable future.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 03:04:47  
Asura.Jdove said: »
2+2=5
God damnit my eyes bleed! Fair enough....
[+]
 Asura.Valen
user: Rhad
By Asura.Valen 2020-10-05 03:05:45  
“ThAt’s NoT hOw ThE gAmE iS sUpPoSeD tO bE pLaYeD”

Literally nobody gives a ***. Nobody asked you your worthless opinion on how any game should be played.

People have fun their own way. Let them and stop stressing over what other people do for fun. What are you, the Westboro Baptist Church of FFXI? lol
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 03:06:44  

Literally nobody gives a ***. Nobody asked you your worthless opinion on how any game should be played.

People have fun their own way. Let them and stop stressing over what other people do for fun. What are you, the Westboro Baptist Church of FFXI? lol
Umad?.jpeg
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 03:10:41  
Maybe if you played the game as designed by the SE, you wouldn't have gotten boned by a JP bot for all your gils, and then come here pissing and moaning about how you got cheated. Just an observation.
 Asura.Valen
By Asura.Valen 2020-10-05 03:10:54  

Umad?.jpeg

You literally just wrote a sad, drunken wall of text venting at people who enjoy the same game as you do. You’re drunk, gramps. Go to bed.
 Asura.Valen
By Asura.Valen 2020-10-05 03:13:03  
Maybe if you played the game as designed by the SE, you wouldn't have gotten boned by a JP bot for all your gils, and then come here pissing and moaning about how you got cheated. Just an observation.

Literally nobody on this website plays the game as designed by SE.

Everyone uses Windower, plugins and add-ons. The base game is heavily flawed and JP bots are as much of a godsend!
 Leviathan.Draugo
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-10-05 03:13:07  

Umad?.jpeg

You literally just wrote a sad, drunken wall of text venting at people who enjoy the same game as you do. You’re drunk, gramps. Go to bed.
Haha you so adorable. Came here for sympathy, and a slide in player warning thread, then getting pissy when people tell you how to play the game successfully. It's cute.
[+]
 Asura.Valen
By Asura.Valen 2020-10-05 03:18:24  

Umad?.jpeg

Haha you so adorable. Came here for sympathy, and a slide in player warning thread, then getting pissy when people tell you how to play the game successfully. It's cute.

Enough people have made a point in this thread about how wasting hours not skipping the CP grind arguably is less efficient min/max-wise. It’s a shitty timesink certainly, and the worst part of the game by far (to me and many others). I’ll keep skipping it!
 Asura.Jdove
By Asura.Jdove 2020-10-05 03:22:23  
The moral of the story is use your own bots, you can do it just as easily as anyone else can and its free i dont condone botting, but why even pay someone for something you can do yourself being in a party with bots is just as bannable as doing it yourself it isnt any safer.
 Asura.Valen
By Asura.Valen 2020-10-05 03:28:59  
The moral of the story is use your own bots, you can do it just as easily as anyone else can and its free i dont condone botting, but why even pay someone for something you can do yourself being in a party with bots is just as bannable as doing it yourself it isnt any safer.

You do have a point if the player has alt accounts sufficiently leveled and geared for botting. It’s also more about how fast you get all the JPs you need. Once you’re done with them, you don’t need the bots anymore.
By Mattelot 2020-10-05 08:31:59  

A few months after I returned to the game, I pondered the idea of switching to Asura but so many people from multiple servers warned me about the type of people who play there. I heard all the comments/stereotypes and thought "well that's just rude..." but when they're reinforced so heavily, it makes you think. *shrug*
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2020-10-05 08:46:35  
There's a bit of bias when it's also the type of people who post on this site.

OP you get what you pay for. Sucks to be you but that's just a risk you take when sleep farming JP.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-10-05 08:58:49  
4+ pages! JP's dont merc, guys. It's the Chinese!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-05 09:15:48  
2+2=5
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-10-05 09:33:17  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
2+2=5

Semi-off topic but I remember back in like 2013 when XB1 and PS4 were going at it. There was a forum I was on where this guy who (for whatever reason, I still cannot understand) was revered by most posters insisted that XB1 was better because Microsoft said so in their magazine.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-05 09:39:02  
2+2=5

Bahamut.Negan said: »
4+ pages! JP's dont merc, guys. It's the Chinese!

This thread:

[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-10-05 09:42:22  
2+2=5
I guess this just wasn't able to be observed.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-05 09:46:30  
Mattelot said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
2+2=5

Semi-off topic but I remember back in like 2013 when XB1 and PS4 were going at it. There was a forum I was on where this guy who (for whatever reason, I still cannot understand) was revered by most posters insisted that XB1 was better because Microsoft said so in their magazine.
Yah, thatsthejoke.meme
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-05 09:48:03  
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-05 09:54:45  
What is the one with triggered nerds, racism, Aeonova memes, and bad math?
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-10-05 10:01:07  
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-05 10:13:50  
Well, if it wasn't mutually exclusive, we wouldn't have our current war of "Min/Max to the limit!" vs. "It's my game, I play it however I want to!!!!11"
By Mattelot 2020-10-05 10:20:32  
"Triggered nerds". Always thought it was interesting how some people can't even be asked an honest question without turning it into some kind of fight.

I wonder if they act that way in real life.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-10-05 10:22:35  
Mattelot said: »
Always thought it was interesting how some people can't even be asked an honest question without turning it into some kind of fight.
By Mattelot 2020-10-05 10:27:28  
I never said it was a new concept to me, I said I've always thought it was interesting.