言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Riot 4: Rocky vs. Ivan
Riot 4: Rocky vs. Ivan
First Page 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 14:29:15  
Too bad you didn't show any examples of the media blaming the alt right for the Seattle incident. The best you could accomplish was NPR noting an increase of cars vs pedestrians in an effort to bump a report they put out in June.

This remains easy. Remember KN, you two have been making ***up about what happened in Seattle from the very start, outright ignoring reports that said the highway was closed.
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 14:30:39  
Viciouss said: »
Cerberus.Hideka said: »
I never saw any media reports that this attack was carried out by a white supremacist. Certainly not in the AP article that was widely circulated.

ok admittedly i got a bit hyperbolic there; what i meant to say was 'alt-right'. it was WIDELY circulated in public and media circles as being an alt right attack.

As a reminder, this didn't happen either. We had all the facts the day after it happened. The charges confirmed them. You guys jumped through hoops to try to change them, and it didn't work.

Remains accurate. The media wasn't blaming the alt right.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 15:07:22  
Keep being you Vic.

Nobody on this world, hell, universe, is as deluded as you.

I could hand you a tuna, call it a tuna, and you would deny it and say it's a pineapple.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 15:31:50  
Nah, debunking is not the same as "denying." But I would accept a yellow fin right now, grilled.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-09 20:28:06  
Go back to that article I linked.

It was known from the start that the driver was black, a naturalized citizen from somewhereoranother in Africa.

I never saw any media reports that this attack was carried out by a white supremacist. Certainly not in the AP article that was widely circulated.
ok admittedly i got a bit hyperbolic there; what i meant to say was 'alt-right'. it was WIDELY circulated in public and media circles as being an alt right attack.
Black African alt right? Give me a freaking break...
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-07-09 21:05:30  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

It was known from the start that the driver was black, a naturalized citizen from somewhereoranother in Africa.

You never heard of Gordon Hurd?
By Prong 2020-07-09 21:55:13  

Clayton Bigsby would like a word.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-10 09:32:26  
Gordon Hurd was born in America and is a prosperity gospel preacher.

Quote:
Who is Clayton Bigsby?

A fictional character created and portrayed by comedian Dave Chappelle, Clayton Bigsby is a blind black man who mistakenly believes that he's white and holds bigoted attitudes toward his own race.

Dawit Kelete, the driver in the incident, is originally from Eritrea, in northeastern Africa, and is a U.S. citizen.

There are a few differences.
By Prong 2020-07-10 16:55:36  

Quote:
Who is Clayton Bigsby?

A fictional character created and portrayed by comedian Dave Chappelle, Clayton Bigsby is a blind black man who mistakenly believes that he's white and holds bigoted attitudes toward his own race.

Dawit Kelete, the driver in the incident, is originally from Eritrea, in northeastern Africa, and is a U.S. citizen.

There are a few differences.

Do you honestly think I don't know Clayton Bigsby was a fictional character from the Chapelle show? I thought that whole, "liberals have no sense of humor" thing was just talk...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-10 17:14:37  
I don't watch TV. I had to look the name up.
By volkom 2020-07-10 19:53:38  
this was a fun watch
YouTube Video Placeholder

for those who don't have the time ~ this clip covers a twitter account that pulled stories from various journal sites (vice,vox, the independent etc...) about how something is racist. The list thus far:
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-07-10 20:00:00  

1. Wrong Gordon Hurd.
2. He’s a Cameroonian Actor.
3. Here:

By volkom 2020-07-14 16:57:30  

who would've thought that defunding police would result in higher crime
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-15 11:17:21  

gave me a heckin giggle.
By volkom 2020-07-15 21:47:14  
anyone see this a few days ago?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/10/detroit-protest-police-shooting/

Quote:
A shooting in a northwest Detroit neighborhood Friday afternoon touched off protests here, with hundreds of demonstrators gathering in an area near where police officers fatally shot a 20-year-old man during a daylight arrest on a neighborhood sidewalk.

but a few days after the shooting

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/nolan-finley/2020/07/14/finley-video-confirms-cop-shootings-not-always-wrong-detroit/5427279002/

Quote:
The video of the killing by Detroit cops of Hakim Littleton also tells an indisputable story of what America would look like if those who are controlling the conversation today succeed in neutering police.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig wisely released the bodycam recording showing a man identified as Littleton firing a handgun point blank at an officer who was attempting to arrest a suspect in a triple homicide.

this story should be more widespread. unless you think all cops are bad and should be killed. police offers got shot at. they returned fired. dunno why there's a protest ~ its like no one cares and immediately assumed the cops were white supremacists and what not
[+]
By Prong 2020-07-15 23:12:14  
Speaking of stories the media doesn't seem interested in, someone told me about this one and I actually had to type in the header for it come up on any news thread....

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-indianapolis-all-lives-matter-20200713-jcm5oyjca5fz5kge4qtlhh7dnu-story.html
By volkom 2020-07-15 23:40:30  
i think i mentioned something about beer being racist somewhatish recently.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-racist-beer-designed-look-174331446.html

the design is kinda hmm probably racist. but i really like this yahoo comment on the article

Quote:
Growing up my dad told me that if you just read the headlines of the newspaper every day you would be more knowledgeable than the vast majority of people in this country. That was before the internet. Now if you read just the headlines you question your own grasp of reality.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-16 10:09:40  
This was a good clip from Vernon Jones unless you don't like police and want to defund them

Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:00:00  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I wouldn't expect Vic to do any less than make a "no u!" reply.
Glad to see something is a Constant still.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-16 14:03:28  
Sup skull.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:11:10  
Sup skull.
Well since you asked, and trying to stay on topic, no Riots near me. Least there is that, right?

I mean one near me.... yet... >_>
By Viciouss 2020-07-16 14:13:00  
Please provide your address so I can send one to you promptly.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:14:12  
Please provide your address so I can send one to you promptly.

1234 Skull One Lane
Skullandria, WV

Tell them to not forget the Ranch sauce this time!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:15:45  
volkom said: »

who would've thought that defunding police would result in higher crime
Volk, I just recently, like a couple weeks ago, found Timcast. hashtag noragrets
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-16 14:16:39  
Sent via snail mail. ETA: 5-6 years.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:19:44  
Sent via snail mail. ETA: 5-6 years.
Another reason for my new postman to hate me....poor guy looks so grumpy dropping/tossing packages on my porch.

...uhhh how to stay on topic....uhhh.... RIOT AT THE POST OFFICE!!!
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-16 14:49:15  

Orange man bad. orange man chinese puppet. orange man also only person to ever *** stick his *** into china like this.

*** music to my ears. good *** job trump.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-16 14:49:42  
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
RIOT AT THE POST OFFICE!!!
Why?

Because they didn't send me my por...I mean, outdoor magazine?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2020-07-16 14:52:42  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
RIOT AT THE POST OFFICE!!!
Why?

Because they didn't send me my por...I mean, outdoor magazine?
Your magazines were intercepted by the IRG! Don't blame our good postal workers for that! Unless you setup some sort of Autonomous Zone they can't service....
First Page 2 3 4 ... 16 17 18