Lawlessness, The Murder of our Children and the Soul of America

OPINION PIECE
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-07 17:48:52  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You opinion is that "the left" which is everyone that isn't KN you and saeval is arguing in "bad faith".

Where did I say that? Stating opinions in my behalf is arguing in "bad faith". I don't think anyone is above it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-07 17:54:24  
Don't bother with him Ravael, he deals with absolutes.

And there's nothing worse than dealing with an absolutist.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-07 17:55:53  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Don't bother with him Ravael, he deals with absolutes.

And there's nothing worse than dealing with an absolutist.

Friggin' Sith.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-07 18:03:15  
Um he is not cool enough to be a Sith. There will be no more imposters.
[+]
By volkom 2020-07-08 10:31:04  
Any bets on which statue of an american figure is going to be taken down next?
By Viciouss 2020-07-08 10:35:13  
No.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-08 10:59:53  
volkom said: »

statue wise?

who knows. morons aparently dont know their history and are ripping down statues of civil rights activists, abolitionists, and actual slaves who fought slavery.

BLM needs to wake the *** up and understand its been co-opted by the woke identitarian communists trying to erode the foundations of america so their ideology can flourish.

like the people who got hit on the freeway - one was a pink haired feminazi, and the one that survived was going on and on on twitter from her hospital bed about how the alt-right murdered her friend that night before it turned out it was a black guy.

none of these people claiming to care about Black people, actually care about black people. that is the one truth black people should take from this insanity.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-08 11:02:30  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-08 11:19:55  
Probably MLK, because he is considered an "Uncle Tom" for today's radicals.

Remember, silence is violence, right?
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-08 11:31:50  

no no no, their actual quote is far more rapey. Silence is Consent. imagine trying to swing that one in court? "I couldnt have raped her because she didnt say no!" (failing to mention the gun to her head).
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-08 13:01:24  
Cerberus.Hideka said: »

no no no, their actual quote is far more rapey. Silence is Consent. imagine trying to swing that one in court? "I couldnt have raped her because she didnt say no!" (failing to mention the gun to her head).
This has literally happened. Even worse has happened in rape cases.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-07-09 09:04:03  
Driver who hit Seattle protesters charged with 3 felonies
Seattle PI

For anyone interested it contains a full chronology of the incident.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 09:08:48  
So basically everything that the AP reported on the first day was confirmed. Good luck to the defense attorney, the guy ran a blockade, drove up the exit ramp, did a U-turn, accelerated into a crowd, and wasn't on drugs. I'm sure the first question by the cops was..where were you going? I wonder what his answer was.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-09 09:27:59  
Quote:
“In a lot of pain. I cannot believe Summer was murdered,” the post said. “If they thought this murder would make us back down, they are very wrong. Very wrong.”

oh shut up. you played in the street and got hit by a car. nobody murdered your friend. nobody sook you out to run you over. it was an accident. an accident caused by, what we can now confirm as being a moron since there's now actual video evidence of how he got onto the freeway. these people should have never been allowed to take over the freeway at all. this failing is on the state govenors/mayors for letting it happen.

Quote:
The state patrol had closed a section of I-5 for 19 days in a row because of the protesters, troopers said. Going forward, officials said they won’t allow protesters to enter I-5 and will arrest pedestrians on the freeway.

my beef with this has always been that the fake media instantly labeled this as an attack by a white supremacist. it was a black kid from basically ethiopia who probably thought he was gonna have a short ride home on an empty highway. dude *** up- nobody's denying that. state *** up more- they should have never let this ***happen.

kids gonna go to jail for about twenty years based on the charges; all of which will never see any kind of successful defense. the only probable defense his lawyer could use- is that he was ignorant of the finer points of traffic laws in this country since his family came here during the obama era when he resettled a ton of somalian and other africans in the mid west. probably could run the defense of 'he couldn't read' too in that case as the likelyhood of him reading fluent english having only come here a few years ago from the looks of it, are slim.
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 09:33:01  
I never saw any media reports that this attack was carried out by a white supremacist. Certainly not in the AP article that was widely circulated.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-09 09:40:17  
Viciouss said: »
I never saw any media reports that this attack was carried out by a white supremacist. Certainly not in the AP article that was widely circulated.

ok admittedly i got a bit hyperbolic there; what i meant to say was 'alt-right'. it was WIDELY circulated in public and media circles as being an alt right attack.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 10:53:10  
Vic, everyone here knows that if the guy was white, it would have automatically been labeled a white supremacist. Regardless of his intentions.

Covington much?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 11:01:12  
I'm so sure.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 11:06:04  
My, what a short memory you have.

Then again, liberals have been destroying history for decades now, just so they can deny it ever occurred. Which...is par for the course for them.

I expect no less from you Vic, since you are the parrot of the liberal left.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 11:16:09  

ok admittedly i got a bit hyperbolic there; what i meant to say was 'alt-right'. it was WIDELY circulated in public and media circles as being an alt right attack.

As a reminder, this didn't happen either. We had all the facts the day after it happened. The charges confirmed them. You guys jumped through hoops to try to change them, and it didn't work.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 11:46:50  
As a reminder, this didn't happen either.
Oh really?

Quote:
...were suspected attacks by right-wing extremists targeting Black Lives Matter protesters.

I mean, if they didn't want people to connect the 2 together, why add this line at all?
[+]
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-09 12:10:50  
Oh really?

Quote:
...were suspected attacks by right-wing extremists targeting Black Lives Matter protesters.

I mean, if they didn't want people to connect the 2 together, why add this line at all?

i mean the person who got hit instantly jumped to twatter insisting it was the alt-right.
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 12:18:58  
Oh really?

Quote:

This entire article didn't even touch on the Seattle incident. Your quote is a month old. Like I said, there were no allegations that this particular incident was carried out by an alt right white supremacist. The media didn't report that, it's just another lie. This is easy.
 Cerberus.Hideka
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-07-09 13:23:39  
The *** are you on dude?

the article is literally from the 4th??
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 13:32:28  
Does it make any mention of the Seattle incident, which you have falsely accused the media of circulating the accusation of it being carried out by the alt right? All KN did was point out all the incidents that WERE carried out by the alt right, and quoted a researcher that made a statement to NPR about it in June. Seattle wasn't mentioned at all.

But its pretty chilling to see so many alt right attacks using cars, even naming their campaigns to do so.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-07-09 13:48:07  
Does it make any mention of the Seattle incident, which you have falsely accused the media of circulating the accusation of it being carried out by the alt right? All KN did was point out all the incidents that WERE carried out by the alt right, and quoted a researcher that made a statement to NPR about it in June. Seattle wasn't mentioned at all.

But its pretty chilling to see so many alt right attacks using cars, even naming their campaigns to do so.

???

Did you even read KN’s article? The Seattle incident is the primary focus.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 14:13:40  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

???

Did you even read KN’s article? The Seattle incident is the primary focus.
Obviously he did, otherwise a quote from July 4th, which was made 5 days ago, was apparently made a month ago.
By Viciouss 2020-07-09 14:14:19  
I had read the article that KN was pointing out at the end of the AP article he posted and was responding to that, I guess I should have been more clear. Neither article makes any accusations against the alt right for carrying out the attack in Seattle, instead sharing the alt right movement that has begun where they are running protesters down with their cars. But the AP never linked the two in their original report. Its the same AP article over and over that keeps getting linked.

As a reminder, this didn't happen either. We had all the facts the day after it happened. The charges confirmed them. You guys jumped through hoops to try to change them, and it didn't work.

Remains accurate. The media wasn't circulating accusations against the alt-right in regards to the Seattle incident. Once again, Hideka was just fabricating accusations to save face.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-07-09 14:18:03  
Hideka stated that articles were inferring the media initial blame on alt-right activity, Vic says "no u!", I show an example of the media initial blame on alt-right activity, Vic says "no u!"

Sounds about right. This is how conversations here generally go.

I wouldn't expect Vic to do any less than make a "no u!" reply.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18