Let's Start A Riot?!?!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Let's start a riot?!?!
Let's start a riot?!?!
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119
By Prong 2020-06-02 18:44:35  
Bottom line yes, the justice system/police unions DOES(DO) seem to protect police officers and that obviously needs severe change immediately.

The issue Draylo and others have though with how many are phrasing their comments is, we live in a society that will TEAR YOU APART on social media if you DARE to remotely stereotype an entire group due to the actions of the few, which is where my Muslim question came from that moron decided was bigotry to dare even ask.

So, it gets somewhat confusing when it does appear some are stereotyping all cops based on the actions of the few, when we are told to not do that with basically any other "group" of people.

If I have misrepresented your feelings Draylo feel free to interject.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 18:45:19  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Draylo said: »
Idiot Boy said: »
So if we personally know a cop and have real world experience with good cops, our viewpoints don’t matter. You are thinking quite radically right now

No, man. The point is that individual cops can be and often are totally fine; it's what they do as a group that has consequences.

***, I have good interactions with the cops all the time. I'm also lily white in a rich suburb. That anecdote doesn't undo everything I and others have said about the structural issues with police in this country.

I am all for reform. But even with what you said, you acknowledge there is some good. The case for the Majority can be argued, but I can’t say they are all bad. The union is probably the biggest roadblock. I have been in one before and know they always stick together, reform would have to go through them to recognize these issues.

The MN police union excused the murder that started this whole thing by calling Floyd a dangerous criminal and said they'd be defending the murderers to their full extent. That's who you're passively supporting with your arguments here, lol.
Not to nitpick but if the official autopsy is correct best (worst?) the one will get is manslaughter, others not ***. But carry on.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 18:46:36  
Prong said: »
Bottom line yes, the justice system/police unions DOES(DO) seem to protect police officers and that obviously needs severe change immediately.

The issue Draylo and others have though with how many are phrasing their comments is, we live in a society that will TEAR YOU APART on social media if you DARE to remotely stereotype an entire group due to the actions of the few, which is where my Muslim question came from that moron decided was bigotry to dare even ask.

So, it gets somewhat confusing when it does appear some are stereotyping all cops based on the actions of the few, when we are told to not do that with basically any other "group" of people.

Yes, I know good cops and it annoys me that people literally lump them in with murderers. It isn’t fair and completely invalidates the good they have done that I have personally seen.
 Asura.Gnawclaw
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-06-02 18:47:25  
F for the paged meme Aeonova.

Thoughts and prayers.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 18:48:08  
Jetackuu said: »
So if we personally know a cop and have real world experience with good cops, our viewpoints don’t matter. You are thinking quite radically right now

No, man. The point is that individual cops can be and often are totally fine; it's what they do as a group that has consequences.

***, I have good interactions with the cops all the time. I'm also lily white in a rich suburb. That anecdote doesn't undo everything I and others have said about the structural issues with police in this country.

I am all for reform. But even with what you said, you acknowledge there is some good. The case for the Majority can be argued, but I can’t say they are all bad. The union is probably the biggest roadblock. I have been in one before and know they always stick together, reform would have to go through them to recognize these issues.

The MN police union excused the murder that started this whole thing by calling Floyd a dangerous criminal and said they'd be defending the murderers to their full extent. That's who you're passively supporting with your arguments here, lol.
Not to nitpick but if the official autopsy is correct best (worst?) the one will get is manslaughter, others not ***. But carry on.

The cop autopsy basically said he died without the cops having anything to do with it. The independent one it was entirely caused by police. Just goes to show how absolutely corrupt the police can be when this is an international story and they are lying out of their *** about it.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 18:49:08  

Yes, I know good cops and it annoys me that people literally lump them in with murderers. It isn’t fair and completely invalidates the good they have done that I have personally seen.
No you don't, as there is no such thing, and that reality annoys all bootlickers.
By Draylo 2020-06-02 18:49:57  
Jetackuu should I disown my cousin??
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-02 18:50:04  
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 18:50:43  

That's because in the case of Muslims, it's less than 1% that are terrorists. In the case of black people, it's because we shoved them into ghettos and denied them proper education after considering them subhuman for centuries.

In the case of cops, they're considered heroes, but you're here trying to argue they should also be free of the same judgement they dish out to others. Heroes get held to a higher standard, and you guys are here arguing they should be held to the same standard as...discriminated minorities...?
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 18:51:26  
Jetackuu said: »

The cop autopsy basically said he died without the cops having anything to do with it. The independent one it was entirely caused by police. Just goes to show how absolutely corrupt the police can be when this is an international story and they are lying out of their *** about it.

The City ME, not "cop autopsy." And again: paid vy the family isn't independent. The courts will sort this out, with hopefully just the facts and not bow to the court of public opinion, regardless of which way it turns out. You have no unbiased source to back up that claim, but yeah, I can see how one can draw that conclusion.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2020-06-02 18:51:55  

You know what the cops who act and think the same as this are doing? Joining the marches. Kneeling in front of protestors. Talking to their communities. THOSE officers know that it takes action and commitment to show the world that the onus is on THEM to fix this. Its not on us.
By Jetackuu 2020-06-02 18:51:58  
Jetackuu should I disown my cousin??
Probably.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-02 18:52:02  

Asura.Gnawclaw said: »
Where were you about 4 hours ago when they summoned literal hell spawn demons with this thread

Oh, you guys already have been-there-done-that. Mah bad.
By Prong 2020-06-02 18:52:17  

That's because in the case of Muslims, it's less than 1% that are terrorists. In the case of black people, it's because we shoved them into ghettos and denied them proper education after considering them subhuman for centuries.

In the case of cops, they're considered heroes, but you're here trying to argue they should also be free of the same judgement they dish out to others. Heroes get held to a higher standard, and you guys are here arguing they should be held to the same standard as...discriminated minorities...?

NO. I am simply saying it's getting very, very hard to communicate with people, especially on social media or forums, when they apply their own personal rules to what groups you can or cannot stereotype.
[+]
 Asura.Gnawclaw
user: Gnawclaw
By Asura.Gnawclaw 2020-06-02 18:52:59  
Asura.Aeonova said: »

Where were you about 4 hours ago when they summoned literal hell spawn demons with this thread

[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-02 18:53:30  
Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »

You know what the cops who act and think the same as this are doing? Joining the marches. Kneeling in front of protestors. Talking to their communities. THOSE officers know that it takes action and commitment to show the world that the onus is on THEM to fix this. Its not on us.

Of course and what you described are good cops.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-06-02 18:56:21  

No, those are cops caught on camera for a photo op. The next day they're macing you again.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 18:56:27  

NO. I am simply saying it's getting very, very hard to communicate with people, especially on social media or forums, when they apply their own personal rules to what groups you can or cannot stereotype.

Another good quantifier for if you can or cannot stereotype a group:

Is the group based on a racial, ethnic or religious aspect? No.
Is the group based on a profession, or blonde hair? Yes.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 18:57:13  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

No, those are cops caught on camera for a photo op. The next day they're macing you again.

Not even next day, there are reports in at least 3 major cities they were macing people just an hour after those photo ops, so lol.
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 18:57:36  
Asura.Aeonova said: »

Gnawclaw the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
[+]
Administrator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2020-06-02 18:57:45  
blonde hair

>:|
[+]
By Prong 2020-06-02 18:57:54  

You just made my point so thanks. Those are qualifiers YOU have decided are qualifiers. Not everyone agrees with that and it doesn't make them right and you wrong, or vice versa. People can't read minds, especially if they don't know you.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-06-02 18:58:02  
kreek said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-06-02 18:58:53  
blonde hair?
[+]
By Draylo 2020-06-02 18:59:59  
Asura.Eiryl said: »

Jeeeze, cmon now give some
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2020-06-02 19:00:04  

You just made my point so thanks. Those are qualifiers YOU have decided are qualifiers. Not everyone agrees with that and it doesn't make them right and you wrong, or vice versa. People can't read minds, especially if they don't know you.

Actually those are the quantifiers we have codified into law...except the blonde hair bit.
 Shiva.Zerowone
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-06-02 19:00:07  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
blonde hair?

Basically... oh you mean literally. Hmmm....We’ll have to check with our sponsors.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119