Coronavirus Death Toll Estimation USA

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
Coronavirus death toll estimation USA
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 13:12:29  
hey, I mean if you like bulletholes, I've got credible proof of threat, so have at it.

Instead of being passive aggressive, accept the fact that desperate people do desperate things.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-01 13:24:45  
Whoa, so it's okay to put bullets into people who are destroying your property? I'm confused. If it's the "right thing", then why is it okay to shoot them?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-01 13:36:02  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Whoa, so it's okay to put bullets into people who are destroying your property? I'm confused. If it's the "right thing", then why is it okay to shoot them?
It's the right thing as long as it doesn't affect or harm him in any way.

Once you start to threaten his livelihood or income, it's no longer a good thing.

But as long as it doesn't affect him at all, it's perfectly ok to do.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-01 13:36:13  
Waitafricking minute...

This is the coronavirus thread NOT the riot thread.

And somewhat closer to topic ...

Thousands gather for 'end of the pandemic' protest in Berlin, ignore coronavirus safety measures
Fox

Americans aren't the only stupid ones about this pandemic crap.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 13:38:48  
While the threads are different, the reality is about to be one in the same.

Corona riots.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-01 13:41:41  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Waitafricking minute...

This is the coronavirus thread NOT the riot thread.

And somewhat closer to topic ...

Thousands gather for 'end of the pandemic' protest in Berlin, ignore coronavirus safety measures
Fox

Americans aren't the only stupid ones about this pandemic crap.
Protesting against draconian measures is stupid now?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-08-01 17:13:49  
Protesting without masks is stupid.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 19:06:07  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
You can disagree with the protestors "doing the wrong thing for the right reason". and agree that these "mini rallies" are the "wrong thing for the wrong reason" at the same time.

Protestors should be wearing masks. These people should to. Everyone should be.

Then let me hear you say, "Yes, the BLM protests most assuredly and greatly increased the spread of Covid-19." Without your usual, "but, but...the cause" caveats and I'll drop the manner entirely going forward. That's all I want, is someone on the pro-protest side to make a sane comment of admitting what is a no-brainer.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 19:10:46  
They didn't though.

You can say there is inevitably some spread but "assuredly and greatly increased" Is "assuredly and greatly" exaggerated.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 19:12:15  
I mean look, Oregon has been Protesting 60 days and only has 18k cases.

That's dramatically far from "assuredly and greatly increased"
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 19:19:55  
It's pretty straight forward. They've been protesting in oregon for 60 days.

You haven't heard ***about it unless something was "on fire".

So. It's akin to firing a gun at a rescue helicopter that "doesn't see you". Or, burning your food supply on a deserted island if you have no other recourse to be found.

Sometimes you have to shank your celly to get medical attention.

You completely ignore the real enemy to your form of justice: time. Over time, all is forgotten. It's not a matter of choice. But, your argument (and it has been consistent, we get it) is YOU feel that for change to occur, someone needs to keep lighting the fire over and over until that "change" comes to stomp it out. I get it.

Here's the problem with that way of thinking. You are assuming what YOU believe to be necessary change, is the same as the majority. It's not. It's on TV and social media, which is dominated by those who think such as you or tends to be, but America isn't just the vocal few. The VAST majority of Americans see there is a problem, and that problem is anything that involves humans will have flaws. You cannot regulate human flaw. You cannot change the human condition to hate others for ignorant reasons. You cannot change humans to not think selfishly about themselves or just those closest to them. It's a wasted endeavor to try and change these things or litigate them.

People will make mistakes, make bad decisions, be BAD people, there is no crystal ball that can tell us, "hire this person, they will never flaw, never be angry, never snap, never act with prejudice or malice." Make police more accountable? Sure. I'm all in. But, take some of the other extremes that these people are demanding, like give all minorities free college tuition? Um, no. Kiss my *** on some of those. If the wokies feel so guilty about what people did they never met to other people they never met, then they can reach in their pockets and do something about that. That's called, "charity." We already have a system in place for that.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 19:27:12  
They didn't though.

You can say there is inevitably some spread but "assuredly and greatly increased" Is "assuredly and greatly" exaggerated.

How do you know? Exactly? Nobody knows! But, soon as there is a religious gathering or anything viewed as a conservative based gathering, our beyond biased news that you guys love to quote screams, "increased cases in BLahBlah County! Must be due to the gathering of 40 people outside The Church of Blabberstan!' It's been this way for months.

So if you claim it's scientifically impossibly to tell how many cases of Covid wear spread to others during all the nationwide protests, then you should really stop buying the *** of the media on the other instances, because it makes you a hypocrite.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 19:29:28  
I mean look, Oregon has been Protesting 60 days and only has 18k cases.

That's dramatically far from "assuredly and greatly increased"

As if every protester there is from Oregon, just living down the street and they all went and got tested right before and after they protested (before half of them jumped on the busses to the next protest hot spot). C'mon.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 19:47:34  
The idea that some 'deepstate left antifa whatever ***' "underground organization" buses thousands of "crisis actors and protestors" all over the country is just a nonstarter.

Just not even gonna do it. It's just asinine. Like do you really think they're bringing in fresh 'actors' daily? Weekly? Just hiding all the ones that get sick and replace them with ones that aren't?

There is likely again some of that happening. It's not a million man operation with thousands of cells and all that. You watch too much tv. At least attempt to be reasonable.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 19:50:52  
Quote:
As more schools abandon plans for in-person classes, one that opened in Indiana this week had to quarantine students within hours.

Quote:
Just hours into the first day of classes on Thursday, a call from the county health department notified Greenfield Central Junior High School in Indiana that a student who had walked the halls and sat in various classrooms had tested positive for the coronavirus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/01/us/schools-reopening-indiana-coronavirus.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes
[+]
By volkom 2020-08-01 19:51:49  
If there is some underground pedo ring that traffics young girls to some island for the social and political elite to have sex with and we didn't really know about it or who was involved until recently I'd believe anything at this point.

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-08-01 19:52:21  
Prong said: »
If the wokies feel so guilty about what people did they never met to other people they never met, then they can reach in their pockets and do something about that. That's called, "charity." We already have a system in place for that.

This is crazy talk. Everyone knows that true charity comes not from sacrificing one's own resources. It comes from empty promises of other people's money.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 19:54:44  
volkom said: »
If there is some underground pedo ring that traffics young girls to some island for the social and political elite to have sex with and we didn't really know about it or who was involved until recently I'd believe anything at this point.

Everyone knew. Everyone has known. No one cared.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 20:01:46  
It's just what rich people do. They go somewhere they can do things that money lets them do. And there are people who accommodate them.

Child sex rings all over the globe. Hunting rings all over the globe. "hostel type" torture rings all over the globe.

There are unspeakable things that happen everywhere, for people who can afford to make it happen. And by and large, no one gives a ***. You hear about it all the time, business man flies to Thailand to *** little boys. Priests molesting kids.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-01 20:03:43  
"how can you say that's not happening be reasonable and then say this"

It's a matter of scale. Millions =/= hundreds.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-08-01 20:10:14  
They didn't though.

How do you know? Exactly? Nobody knows! But, soon as there is a religious gathering or anything viewed as a conservative based gathering, our beyond biased news that you guys love to quote screams, "increased cases in BLahBlah County! Must be due to the gathering of 40 people outside The Church of Blabberstan!' It's been this way for months.

So if you claim it's scientifically impossibly to tell how many cases of Covid wear spread to others during all the nationwide protests, then you should really stop buying the *** of the media on the other instances, because it makes you a hypocrite.

Protesting for Democrats gives protection from COVID19.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-01 20:49:26  
It's pretty straight forward. They've been protesting in oregon for 60 days.

You haven't heard ***about it unless something was "on fire".

So. It's akin to firing a gun at a rescue helicopter that "doesn't see you". Or, burning your food supply on a deserted island if you have no other recourse to be found.

Sometimes you have to shank your celly to get medical attention.

You completely ignore the real enemy to your form of justice: time. Over time, all is forgotten. It's not a matter of choice. But, your argument (and it has been consistent, we get it) is YOU feel that for change to occur, someone needs to keep lighting the fire over and over until that "change" comes to stomp it out. I get it.

Here's the problem with that way of thinking. You are assuming what YOU believe to be necessary change, is the same as the majority. It's not. It's on TV and social media, which is dominated by those who think such as you or tends to be, but America isn't just the vocal few. The VAST majority of Americans see there is a problem, and that problem is anything that involves humans will have flaws. You cannot regulate human flaw. You cannot change the human condition to hate others for ignorant reasons. You cannot change humans to not think selfishly about themselves or just those closest to them. It's a wasted endeavor to try and change these things or litigate them.

People will make mistakes, make bad decisions, be BAD people, there is no crystal ball that can tell us, "hire this person, they will never flaw, never be angry, never snap, never act with prejudice or malice." Make police more accountable? Sure. I'm all in. But, take some of the other extremes that these people are demanding, like give all minorities free college tuition? Um, no. Kiss my *** on some of those. If the wokies feel so guilty about what people did they never met to other people they never met, then they can reach in their pockets and do something about that. That's called, "charity." We already have a system in place for that.
It's almost like those who want to burn things down to the ground with little to no provocation are the real problem, not the so-called "wrongs" that is perceived by those individuals.....
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-01 23:56:37  
The idea that some 'deepstate left antifa whatever ***' "underground organization" buses thousands of "crisis actors and protestors" all over the country is just a nonstarter.

Hey, I'm no conspiracy theorist and every time a far righty would blather about, "Soros is behind it all!" I'd chuckle to myself as well. That's until a couple of weeks ago when the left media even came out with the story on George Soros publicly donated millions and millions to, "causes that benefit the BLM" without disclosing exactly what those causes are.

And OFA. The more I read factual information about the OFA I now have zero doubt they do, in fact, bus groups of protesters to these locations at a moment's notice. The evidence is just too overwhelming.
By Prong 2020-08-02 00:00:19  
Just not even gonna do it. It's just asinine. Like do you really think they're bringing in fresh 'actors' daily? Weekly? Just hiding all the ones that get sick and replace them with ones that aren't?

No, but do you REALLY think every protester got tested prior to protesting, then immediately after? Or, at all? You really think the data on those that joined protests and then tested positive for Covid is up to date at this point and accurate?? Really?

But, they (the biased leftist media) will claim mere days after any conservative perceived event, all these people caught Covid FROM said event? Even though Covid we have been told all along has a much longer incubation period than a day or two? You don't seem that obtuse.
By Prong 2020-08-02 00:03:33  
Quote:
As more schools abandon plans for in-person classes, one that opened in Indiana this week had to quarantine students within hours.

Quote:
Just hours into the first day of classes on Thursday, a call from the county health department notified Greenfield Central Junior High School in Indiana that a student who had walked the halls and sat in various classrooms had tested positive for the coronavirus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/01/us/schools-reopening-indiana-coronavirus.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Are you posting this to show he got it AT school?

Or are you just stating they need to test better prior to sending their kids to school? Or the school should be testing before allowing them in? The latter two seem reasonable, if that is what you are trying to convey.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-02 00:17:12  
The kid was tested before school, it took to long to get results, parents sent him to school then results came in.

So, as expected, not responsible enough to open schools.

Now, I don't now anything about the kid, but I expect, that they touched, ***, everything they could get their dirty hands on. So, how many infections did the little bio terrorist cause?

I don't blame the kid, that's what kids do, thats why this was a bad idea.
By Prong 2020-08-02 00:24:16  
The kid was tested before school, it took to long to get results, parents sent him to school then results came in.

Now, I don't now anything about the kid, but I expect, that they touched, ***, everything they could get their dirty hands on. So, how many infections did the little bio terrorist cause?

So the schools aren't requiring kids to be tested until the DAY before? Or some time frame that won't allow results to be back in time? That sounds ridiculous to me, to be honest. Not exactly too hard to make a statewide ruling that requires each child to be tested and that the results be returned prior to them returning to school.

Then again, they could just get it later somehow, grocery shopping with mom, whatever. But all this goes back to the thing I've asked 10 times, going back to the first time I posted in this thread....what are we waiting on, exactly? A cure for a virus? You think closing schools until the "cure" is reasonable?

I mean real ***, you're talking about returning our entire world society to hunter/gatherers at that point, every man for himself, kill your neighbor for what is in his freezer.
By Prong 2020-08-02 00:31:02  

Also, only ONE kid out of an entire school has it actually helps the arguments that kids don't really get it more than it helps the, "we shouldn't be opening schools yet" argument.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-02 00:36:57  
It's just a couple months (exactly what I said last time)

There's a real break down as an overall trend.

There is so much "all or nothing" and "well then take it to the extreme illogical conclusion"

It's not like that at all.

Either the "adults" stop screeching about "muh freedoms" or a vaccine comes out. Whichever is first. Or make all the schools into prisons. No one in. No one out.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-02 00:37:36  
We don't know how many got it from them. Give it a week.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55