2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Site issues
Site issues
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-08 17:27:37  
Found the issue; provider SSL issue, so I've notified Scragg. I can't fix all of the GW problems anymore (we changed our setup and I haven't got all of those perms anymore), so it'll have to wait til he sees my message.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-09 09:16:15  
GW should be fixed now. You'll probably need to reload the plugin.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-08-17 16:52:34  
Rooks broke the images again.
 Asura.Slacks
user: bignig
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-18 19:59:38  
Has this site lost connection to the GW client? I have noticed things haven’t updated on this side for a day or 2. Just curious if it was down for maintenance.
Or is it something I broke (probably the case) ?‍

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-18 20:55:16  
Asura.Slacks said: »
Has this site lost connection to the GW client? I have noticed things haven’t updated on this side for a day or 2. Just curious if it was down for maintenance.

I don't see any issues. All the API endpoints check out. Can you give me more detail of what you're seeing/not seeing?

endxen said: »
It's always broken...

That's... not true? I've always fixed problems within hours of being informed about them, and since we changed servers I've had two total incidents.

I get that it's cool to talk about how everything sucks, but there's plenty of legit criticisms to go with, so you really don't have to make ***up.
[+]
By Prong 2020-08-18 21:01:29  

I think it's often more of the GW client being...touchy. I'll go days on end logging in sometimes and never get that scrolling GW message pop up, as if it's "down" or something, then suddenly it will just re-appear for awhile.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-18 21:04:15  
The client itself hasn't changed in literally years. The API server should be stable now. I don't doubt that there's issues, but I've never run into any when I've tested things and all the monitoring says it's okay.

When you see problems like this, please let me know as soon as possible (Discord is usually fastest) so I can look at the current state.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-18 21:32:05  
Rooks said: »
The client itself hasn't changed in literally years. The API server should be stable now. I don't doubt that there's issues, but I've never run into any when I've tested things and all the monitoring says it's okay.

When you see problems like this, please let me know as soon as possible (Discord is usually fastest) so I can look at the current state.
Thank you for letting me know, I was leaning more towards I broke something. I’ll give it a few days to see if it’s just being buggy :)
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-08-18 21:50:44  
Anyone talking about guildwork said: »
Generic complaint.

[+]
 Fenrir.Aladeus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2020-08-18 22:21:39  
beavis meme in 2020? goddamn. lol
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-18 22:22:29  

I don't see any issues. All the API endpoints check out. Can you give me more detail of what you're seeing/not seeing?

I just noticed JP and an Aeonic I recently acquired are recognized on the GW site after flushing just not reporting to AH. Feels like the GW plug in and site are working as intended, there just a lag on sending it to AH I think.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-08-18 22:43:53  
Fenrir.Aladeus said: »

Edit: Sorry for the thread derail. Carry on my wayward thread.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-08-18 22:51:06  
Fenrir.Aladeus said: »

They're comin back yo, new beavis and butthead, can't remember when but yeah
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-18 22:53:24  
I just noticed JP and an Aeonic I recently acquired are recognized on the GW site after flushing just not reporting to AH. Feels like the GW plug in and site are working as intended, there just a lag on sending it to AH I think.

Is anyone else seeing that? I'll bug Scragg about it, I can't see the live AH server.

Thanks for letting me know.
 Ragnarok.Katas
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Katas
By Ragnarok.Katas 2020-08-18 23:46:14  
Finished leather crafting at 70 and shows on GW. Flushed anyways and fails to reflect on here.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2020-08-19 00:56:45  
Yeah I mastered a job earlier today and it shows on GW but not here. Looks like it's a very recent break though if we're trying to isolate time, my "current" gear on AH is showing a job (SAM) that I was only on for a window of ~36 hours from late Sunday night to this morning (and otherwise haven't been on in weeks), and AH does reflect some recent job level changes.
[+]
 Asura.Tamoa
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2020-08-19 01:34:49  

Is anyone else seeing that? I'll bug Scragg about it, I can't see the live AH server.

Thanks for letting me know.

Can confirm recently aquired gear/weapons is updating on GW but not here, also goes for what my character's currently got equipped.
[+]
By Mortechai 2020-08-19 02:05:36  
Overall and server player rankings aren't showing. Was this fixed and then broken again?
By Prong 2020-08-19 03:29:37  
Mortechai said: »
Overall and server player rankings aren't showing. Was this fixed and then broken again?

Never was fixed since the community site went down. I transferred to Bahamut from Valefor over two years ago and have never had a ranking (because it won't pull in your missions/accomplishments if you are a server transfer it seems). IIRC, Rooks specifically stated he was working on this, just, wasn't as priority as other things. Which is understandable.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-19 05:58:36  
Prong said: »
Mortechai said: »

Never was fixed since the community site went down. I transferred to Bahamut from Valefor over two years ago and have never had a ranking (because it won't pull in your missions/accomplishments if you are a server transfer it seems). IIRC, Rooks specifically stated he was working on this, just, wasn't as priority as other things. Which is understandable.

That’s correct, rankings haven’t worked since LS community went down years ago, unless you had an account here prior to that with the missions tallied, your rank won’t show.
 Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
user: yangjie
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-08-19 07:08:52  
GW client no longer showing shouts again in MH and not updating FFXIAH
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-19 07:31:29  
Thanks, everyone. Looking into it.
[+]
By Aelius 2020-08-19 07:50:05  
Rooks is awesome that some of you really take for granted. Cut him some slack. It'll be fixed.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2020-08-19 09:22:18  
Shouts are showing up in the client for me on Asura now, so that should be fixed. GW -> AH is a Scragg issue, so I've alerted him, but it's above my access level to fix. Sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-19 09:23:20  
Shouts are showing up in the client for me on Asura now, so that should be fixed. GW -> AH is a Scragg issue, so I've alerted him, but it's above my access level to fix. Sorry.
Awesome, thank you man. It’s much appreciated.
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-08-19 12:40:34  
Everything seems to be working as intended, thank you Rooks & Scragg
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2020-08-19 13:56:00  
Yep, GW issue looks to be fixed. Thanks Rooks & Scragg!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8