users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » July 2019 Version Update
July 2019 Version Update
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-07-09 02:13:03  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Are you and a hundred other people gonna quit if they don't? You should. It's absolutely appalling how little *** they give about anything.

There's 10 more 6 boxers ready to take your place and give them more subs, that couldn't give a ***less about the state of the game.
Not enough people are bitching is the key. If enough people ***, it seems they will cave like the Esuna changes.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-07-09 02:18:22  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Are you and a hundred other people gonna quit if they don't? You should. It's absolutely appalling how little *** they give about anything.

There's 10 more 6 boxers ready to take your place and give them more subs, that couldn't give a ***less about the state of the game.
Not enough people are bitching is the key. If enough people ***, it seems they will cave like the Esuna changes.
That only works if you have a JP button. SE gives 0 shits about what none JP players think.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-09 02:18:33  
Couldn't even get 20 people to say "we want remedies to stack to 99 plzkthx"

Only got ***' 5 to say the ambuscade queue is horseshit, and they got paid to do it.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-07-09 02:21:41  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »

That only works if you have a JP button. SE gives 0 shits about what none JP players think.
I don't even think JP vs NA really matters a lot anymore because they equally loathe both.

Couldn't even get 20 people to say "we want remedies to stack to 99 plzkthx"

Only got ***' 5 to say the ambuscade queue is horseshit, and they got paid to do it.
They poated it on the 2 worst places, so not really surprised about the stackables and who isn't banned from the OF?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-09 02:34:04  
Where could possibly have been a better spot than reddit.
Of all the places that host FFXI forums, reddit is the clear winner in unique traffic.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-09 02:44:51  
"the augment on the ninja relic head was never intended to be 25% damage but 25 MAB, we've adjusted it just like we "fixed" GEO, sorry for the inconvenience"

I'm actually afraid they are going to use this exact response because they are so goofy when it comes to addressing anything about ninja.
 Fenrir.Melphina
サーバ: Fenrir
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2019-07-09 08:46:06  
Quote:
Even if it isn't a large upgrade,being able to have something better than Jukikiak is nice for unstacked Rudra's. I remember coming back from a break and being shocked we were still stuck with that thing. Lol

Yeah, it's a decent upgrade. I'm just not that keen on it because 1. Aeneas synergises more with unstacked Rudra's whereas Twashter synergises more with unstacked evisceration, and I use the latter and 2. 6 dex in an unstacked rudra's is akin to approximately 200-250 actual damage with good attack at high tp values. That can add up over time if you use a lot of unstacked rudra's, but here's the catch. To put this in perspective, my normal non critical non aftermath autoattack hits deal more damage than that, a single empyrean aftermath proc more than triples that, aftermath crits can do 2-3k so close to 10 times that, and with proper buffs my strongest stacked rudra's have come just a few K shy of actually hitting the damage cap. The difference between jukikiak feather and the stone in unstacked rudra's is literally in the range of about a tenth to a hundredth of a single percent increase in thief's overall damage output today. Gere Ring last month was a vastly more enticing carrot than this is.
By FaeQueenCory 2019-07-09 11:26:21  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Btw in the thread on the official forums I chose on purpose not to mention the "please swap head/feet augs" thing because I don't want to give them the idea that by swapping augments things could be considered acceptable.
They need to give us the +25% damage augment back.

I mean, it sounds like there's something wrong with the shoe's augment. But... why not also swap the NIN head and feet augments.... and the BLM leg and feet augments...
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-09 11:28:34  
Quote:
Current Known Issue (Jul. 9)

We have confirmed the following issue.
We are currently investigating, and ask for your patience as we resolve the issue promptly.

[Confirmed Issue]

- "Ninjutsu Magic Accuracy" and "Ninjutsu Magic Attack Bonus" are not working correctly on these following equipment.
Kog. Kyahan +2, Mochizuki Kyahan, Mochi. Kyahan +1, Mochi. Kyahan +2, Mochi. Kyahan +3

We apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2019-07-09 11:36:45  
"lol"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2019-07-09 11:47:00  
I guess that explains the emergency maintinence notice. I wondered what was wrong this time. At least it's not as bad as the dynamis entry timer reset issue last month.

Edit: never mind. Fae cleared that up below. I had forgotten the new login campaigns were scheduled to start on the 11th. I'm looking forward to statue crusher at the very least.
By FaeQueenCory 2019-07-09 12:07:49  
The maintenance tonight is for the next login campaign.
Though hopefully they'll fix the NIN feet aug... but I won't hold my breath.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-09 12:13:51  
Quote:
Current Known Issue (Jul. 9)

We have confirmed the following issue.
We are currently investigating, and ask for your patience as we resolve the issue promptly.

[Confirmed Issue]

- We are deleting the entire Ninja job from the game. We have no idea what we are doing or how to balance this job going forward. It seems we feel very strongly about giving ninja more magical power, but the community as a whole disagrees with this direction. Furthermore, the changes to Innin and Yonin didn't make any sense from a player perspective. From a development standpoint it didn't either, but we didn't think you'd all notice. Because of this, we're just cutting our loses and moving on. Won't be an issue ever again.

To compensate for this change, we are giving the utsusemi command to every dual wield job starting at level 1. There shouldn't be anybody who will miss Ninja after this change goes into effect.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing.
[+]
 Fenrir.Melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2019-07-09 12:15:50  
Lol, it's the story of almost half the jobs nowadays it seems. "We have confirmed that (insert job here) exists. This is a problem and we have no ^%$#@ clue how to deal with it." Have a cookie for putting a smile on my face.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2019-07-09 13:15:31  
Fenrir.Melphina said: »
I had forgotten the new login campaigns were scheduled to start on the 11th. I'm looking forward to statue crusher at the very least.

isn't this the ***one tho
By clearlyamule 2019-07-09 13:17:50  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »

I don't even think JP vs NA really matters a lot anymore because they equally loathe both.
Yeah but at least they tell it to the jps faces in there own dev Q&A thread
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-09 13:24:09  
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Fenrir.Melphina said: »
I had forgotten the new login campaigns were scheduled to start on the 11th. I'm looking forward to statue crusher at the very least.

isn't this the ***one tho
It's not statue crusher PLUS (Where you get personal shards and medals in pool). It's the one where you just get a tag for ever individual statue kill per wave.
 Fenrir.Melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2019-07-09 13:34:26  
It still adds up to a good 3-4 stacks worth of cards over the course of the 6 runs you can squeeze in during the campaign. It's like a free medal every other run. It may be the inferior version, but it's still a decent sized handout. And it's an added bonus on top of your normal farm. I'm more than happy to take it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-09 14:56:35  
I wasn't saying it was inferior, just explaining the difference. They are both good campaigns. People just bring a bunch of miles to clears/rp and it's just free Gil. The plus campaign is better for dropping the price of shards directly, though.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-09 14:57:54  
Nothing drops the price of shards though, all medals go to crafters

Massive failure in design. Idiots still paying 8m for THF/COR. 11m for RUN.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-07-09 15:10:26  
You will get a momentary drop for certain shard pieces if you wait for the eventual undercutters during the PLUS campaign. And then the idiots will follow suit without paying any attention to the price of medals

28 Voidfoot COR in stock
11m normal price
<wait til weekends>
buy for 8-9mil cuz someone was lazy and impatient
4 more people sell for 8mil cuz they are even more impatient
stock drops to <10
price back to 12m in 48 hours
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-07-10 10:13:25  
Has anyone noticed that there doesn't seem to be any magic accuracy skill on the new club from this update?
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2019-07-10 10:43:12  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Has anyone noticed that there doesn't seem to be any magic accuracy skill on the new club from this update?
It is in the JP description it's 242. Bad translation, they did this before on weapons.

D212 隔300 INT+25 MND+25 CHR+25\n命中+35 魔命+35 魔攻+18\n魔法ダメージ+232 片手棍スキル+242\n受け流しスキル+242 魔命スキル+242\nダブルアタック+7% マジックバーストダメージ+7\nファストキャスト+7% 連携ボーナス+7
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2019-07-10 10:50:28  
Just thought i would ask. It's not like they haven't done things like add magic evasion to armors and stuff.

Thanks Chiaia.
By Boshi 2019-07-10 11:31:40  
The translation team always makes mistakes on the English translations of stuff.

There's still like 6-9 pieces of 119 abjuration stuff that have typos from the day they buffed them. Straight up list wrong numbers in NA version.

THF AF +2 legs have a mistake too which is funny because they "fixed" them in an update but still kept one of the 2 mistakes.
 Carbuncle.Rajang
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Rajang
By Carbuncle.Rajang 2019-07-11 03:00:40  
The dark matter augment campaign just started! Make sure you squeeze twelve rolls in before JP midnight.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-11 03:12:48  
And double accos... it's like permanent Gain-Money -1 for 20 straight days. See you on the other side gents.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-31 11:21:26  
Double accos so brutal. Finally over. Definitely my favorite least favorite campaign. Hope you used it well.