Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 198 199 200
By Nausi 2019-10-15 07:44:49  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
by loons I refer to the ones that believe something outrageous just because it suits their narrative.
So, YOU.

A) Are those actual CNN employees, or other people pushing an agenda? Why risk a career to be in a viral video? (B) Why is it only the small partisan websites that are "breaking" these types of stories?

A) Yes, they are real CNN employees. The guy who supplied them gave his name, and you can hear jeff zucker on the phone. CNN is ignoring the release NOT denying it (thats a dead giveaway).

B) because the main stream media IS corrupt (facts I don't like) and primarily functions as the propaganda arm for the democratic party. Therefore real journalism only exists in small independent agents.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-15 07:50:49  
Why you wasting time with CJ's alt? Dude is just gonna troll you even more.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-15 07:51:43  
Hunter biden contradicts his father in the interview he gave.

Biden is lying when he says “I didn’t speak with my son about his businesses.”
By Nausi 2019-10-15 07:52:38  
Asura.Saevel said: »
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-15 07:59:32  
Lol hunter total blew this interview. Insists sitting on a foreign board (and covertly having your vp father funnel you extortion money) isn’t somehow unethical.
By Nausi 2019-10-15 08:49:10  
Uh oh. 33% of black males would vote for Trump over generic dem candidate.

If this is true, Dems are totally finished.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-15 08:53:37  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

LOL, deflection at its max.

fonewear said: »
Laughing at your own posts. Is sorta like laughing at your own jokes.

It's not funny it's kinda sad.

Note that my use of "lol" and "deflection" are primarily used in a mocking sense against Vic specifically, who says such things quite often. You don't seem to be very keen on the nuance of how things work here, so it's in your best interest to not nitpick because it just singles you out as the only person not getting the joke.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:20:31  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
OR, simply ignore it, ya lets go with that. Nothing to see here, move along.

...or not bother reading a propaganda piece from a website that gets its name from Greek mythology. I don't click on click on the crazy alt-left ones either, both extremes are led by tin-foil hat wearing loons.

So they let you out for good behavior eh CJ ?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:21:21  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Lol hunter total blew this interview. Insists sitting on a foreign board (and covertly having your vp father funnel you extortion money) isn’t somehow unethical.

I understand here how there is some level of concern about ethics, I can clearly see how it could be an issue, but at the same time I don't think kids should be penalized because their parents being politicians.

I'd be more concerned about the ethics of having family members working in the WH while also having foreign interests.

The only thing you should be concerned about is global warming and polar bears.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-15 09:24:39  
fone we haven't seen you on Shiva in a while
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:25:35  
Viciouss said: »
fone we haven't seen you on Shiva in a while

I'll be on later today possibly.

There are many things "wrong" on the internet. And I must defend my online persona or something !
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:26:59  
Asura.Saevel said: »

Pretty sure the internet started out something like this:

Random guy on something before internet: You can't connection millions perhaps billions of computers on something called the world wide web:

Internet Inventor: Oh yea how you like those apples !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:28:03  
Hunter Biden gas and umm Ukraine expert.

I'm also a gas and Ukraine expert ask me anything !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-15 09:35:25  
Whats going on over there in Israel these days? Did Kushner's plan ever get released, or did he just give up? Was Bibi even able to form a gov't or he is out?
A two state soloution is currently dead in the water.

Kushner's plan looks like a business deal rather than a roadmap to anything on the ground. But he claims its just the first part. It was flat ignored, to useless to even be derided. Do not hold your breath for the second part.

Last I heard, and this was weeks ago, a unity government was proposed with Bibi as PM. Total silence since then. But then again I do not follow the Jerusalem Post. I'm going to guess 60% chance of new elections being called before the Julian calendar's new year. We had our new year recently.
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:48:43  
We should just nuke the Middle East. Just drop some leaflets give them warning. Anyone that survives the nuclear blast is free to lead whatever country they are in !
By fonewear 2019-10-15 09:50:20  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Whats going on over there in Israel these days? Did Kushner's plan ever get released, or did he just give up? Was Bibi even able to form a gov't or he is out?
A two state soloution is currently dead in the water.

Kushner's plan looks like a business deal rather than a roadmap to anything on the ground. But he claims its just the first part. It was flat ignored, to useless to even be derided. Do not hold your breath for the second part.

Last I heard, and this was weeks ago, a unity government was proposed with Bibi as PM. Total silence since then. But then again I do not follow the Jerusalem Post. I'm going to guess 60% chance of new elections being called before the Julian calendar's new year. We had our new year recently.

I'm for a no state solution.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-15 10:17:11  

I understand here how there is some level of concern about ethics, I can clearly see how it could be an issue, but at the same time I don't think kids should be penalized because their parents being politicians.

I'd be more concerned about the ethics of having family members working in the WH while also having foreign interests.
So you are ok with relatives working for foreign governments and private foreign nationals, but you aren’t okay with people working for the same administration?
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-15 10:19:54  
Two things that aren't remotely the same. We have nepotism laws for a reason, expect them to be strengthened in 2020.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2019-10-15 10:29:14  
Whats the issue with having his kids as trusted advisors? That they may be unqualified?

Even IF that were true, isn’t that 100x better than having those unqualified kids (or qualified ones) funneling you money from foreign interests?

Can you at least see the massive conflict of interest in the later?
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-15 10:31:40  
Foreign businesses are entirely relevant to the job tho. Thats literally part of the job description as president, to pursue foreign relations.

If I know a whole bunch of foreign brass, that would BE a qualification for a job like secretary of state. Thats kinda why/how Rex tillerson was the sos.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2019-10-15 10:49:15  
Just to get out in front of nausi's conspiracy theory, Hunter Biden was not funneling money to his father.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 10:50:49  
by loons I refer to the ones that believe something outrageous just because it suits their narrative.
So, YOU.

Not quite, I think I made it quite clear I am questioning the validity of that propaganda piece. I think you are believing it however, based on your comments below...

A) Are those actual CNN employees, or other people pushing an agenda? Why risk a career to be in a viral video? (B) Why is it only the small partisan websites that are "breaking" these types of stories?

A) Yes, they are real CNN employees. The guy who supplied them gave his name, and you can hear jeff zucker on the phone. CNN is ignoring the release NOT denying it (thats a dead giveaway).

Just because site/video states that, doesn't make it true. It's pure fiction, fodder for the sheeple.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 10:53:09  
Just to get out in front of nausi's conspiracy theory, Hunter Biden was not funneling money to his father.

His conspiracy theories are quite amusing actually. I think he actually believes them.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-15 10:54:30  
Whats the issue with having his kids as trusted advisors?

If they are Leftist Progressives then it's a great idea, giving them experience and public visibility makes it easier to sell them later.

if they are Conservatives then it's absolutely horrible, they need removed and the entire government needs ejected and replaced with Leftist Progressive.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-15 10:55:56  
Project Veritas is crap, they try to deceive people all the time, but if their big scoop now is that CNN is biased against Trump (Or just the right in general) ... it's really sad.

Big scoop guys, Fox News has bias against the left and is very pro-Trump. Please send all the advertisement money this way.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

res ipsa loquitur
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 10:56:27  

LOL, deflection at its max.

fonewear said: »
Laughing at your own posts. Is sorta like laughing at your own jokes.

It's not funny it's kinda sad.

Note that my use of "lol" and "deflection" are primarily used in a mocking sense against Vic specifically, who says such things quite often. You don't seem to be very keen on the nuance of how things work here, so it's in your best interest to not nitpick because it just singles you out as the only person not getting the joke.

It actually singles out hypocrisy, which has clearly struck a nerve with you. :D
First Page 2 3 ... 176 177 178 ... 198 199 200