Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
Random Politics & Religion #38: The 38th One
First Page 2 3 ... 175 176 177 ... 198 199 200
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-14 15:50:41  
Hmm video didn't link properly. There fixed.

Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-14 15:51:17  
And if for some reason that doesn't work, direct link.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/14/exposecnnpart1/#fvp_m7XZmugtLv4,3s
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 15:54:08  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Also it looks like the Democrats are refusing to admit any Republican member of congress to their secret interrogations and booting any that do make their way inside. We've gone full 1984 guys, it's not even a parody anymore.

No matter how many times he repeats it, this remains a complete lie. Every corresponding GOP committee member has been allowed to attend all the depositions and ask their own questions.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 16:31:23  
Asura.Saevel said: »
And if for some reason that doesn't work, direct link.

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/10/14/exposecnnpart1/#fvp_m7XZmugtLv4,3s

The only comforting thing to come out of this is that there are apparently quite a few employees at CNN who are completely aware of what is going wrong with their network, it's just that they can't really do anything about it. Zucker is a psychopath.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-10-14 19:25:09  
There is seriously no surprise to what is going on at CNN. Democrats and Liberals will just call this a hoax, fake, a setup, out of context, _____ insert delusional thoughts that protect their safe space thought process here
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-10-14 19:25:39  
OR, simply ignore it, ya lets go with that. Nothing to see here, move along.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-14 20:22:17  
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

...or not bother reading a propaganda piece from a website that gets its name from Greek mythology. I don't click on click on the crazy alt-left ones either, both extremes are led by tin-foil hat wearing loons.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-14 21:15:34  
Nausi said: »
Jihad Omar and her Bf have participated in left wing terrorism
Totally debunked.

Try again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-14 21:45:49  
JUST IN: Tlaib says Democrats have discussed detaining White House officials who don't testify

Reminder, they can’t do this in any legal manner which is why its often pointed to as a COUP.
Actually contempt of congress is a reason to imprison. Just like contempt of court.

I am actually shocked they haven't used it already.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-10-14 21:49:40  
Project Veritas?

The people who bait and selectively edit?

rrright ....
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 22:02:51  
Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

...or not bother reading a propaganda piece from a website that gets its name from Greek mythology. I don't click on click on the crazy alt-left ones either, both extremes are led by tin-foil hat wearing loons.

Is Project Veritas biased? Absolutely. They've also engaged in some deceptive editing practices that haven't helped their cause one bit.

That being said, leftists think that gives them carte blanche to ignore 100% of everything they put out, when that's ridiculous. There isn't a news network on the planet that hasn't engaged in deceptive editing and storytelling to push an agenda that aligns with their "values".

Sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalala" doesn't invalidate the verbatim statements from Zucker and other CNN employees that show conclusively that he's pushing a hard anti-Trump agenda. Then again, anyone with half a brain knew that's what was happening, but hearing it directly out of the horse's mouth is always a bonus.

I just wish the CNN whistle-blower hadn't gone to Veritas with it because it gave every leftist network a free pass to completely ignore it. What I don't understand is why the other networks would circle the wagon around CNN. One, they're competition, and two, they've completely exposed the man behind the curtain and helped drive down the public's faith in the news media by going full partisan.

If I were a leftist network still trying to keep up the facade, I'd feed CNN to the wolves in order to up my own viewership, but for some unknown reason the Left protects its own power brokers even it hurts its own interests to do so. Not the smartest strategy, but whatever.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 22:05:58  
How long before criminal charges are filed for recording people without their consent?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 22:09:59  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Project Veritas?

rrright ....

Chanti, don't be that dumb. Verbatim statements are verbatim statements, whether they're reported by Veritas or Santa Claus. It's not even hard to tell nowadays when audio has been edited, and while CNN is taking issue with the categorizations of the employees, it isn't even trying to deny the Zucker comments. The latter is the only part that matters anyway.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 22:14:50  
Viciouss said: »
How long before criminal charges are filed for recording people without their consent?

Awww, is Vic suddenly upset with people leaking the details of private conversations? Oh, right, it's not hurting a Republican so suddenly it's bad.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 22:26:20  
Nah, it's just gonna be amusing when the only people that suffer any consequences are once again the YouTubers that edit videos. CNN won't be hurt by it, it's not like they are letting conspiracy theorists run wild on their prime time shows the way Fox is. The book is out on O'Keefe, he hasn't accomplished anything.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 22:45:23  
CNN won't be hurt by it, it's not like they are letting conspiracy theorists run wild on their prime time shows the way Fox is.

Um, where have you been the past few years? They ran point on the most widely publicized conspiracy theory in history.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-10-14 22:51:28  
another take on it. basically we're all being played. I lean this way more than anything in all honesty

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 23:01:19  
Eh, I like how he calls out both sides for pushing propaganda, but the way that the video is designed from the ground up to be a front for an anti-Zionist conspiracy theory makes whoever made that video sound like a total hypocrite.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 23:05:07  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
CNN won't be hurt by it, it's not like they are letting conspiracy theorists run wild on their prime time shows the way Fox is.

Um, where have you been the past few years? They ran point on the most widely publicized conspiracy theory in history.

I know that the overwhelming evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election is such a sore spot for Trump and his supporters, but it happened. It happened again in 2018, and its gonna happen in 2020.

But man it sure was nice of him to release a transcript of his call asking another country to begin an investigation into his political opponent. Wipes out the conspiracy defense completely.
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 23:07:42  
Whats going on over there in Israel these days? Did Kushner's plan ever get released, or did he just give up? Was Bibi even able to form a gov't or he is out?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-14 23:24:30  
I know that the overwhelming evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election is such a sore spot for Trump and his supporters, but it happened. It happened again in 2018, and its gonna happen in 2020.

LOL, deflection at its max. That wasn't what the majority of coverage was about and you know it. Tell us more about that collusion that CNN assured us that Mueller would find.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-10-14 23:39:16  

LOL, deflection at its max. That wasn't what the majority of coverage was about and you know it. Tell us more about that collusion that CNN assured us that Mueller would find.

Coming from the guy that deflects literally everything and tries to claim he is just "pointing out hypocrisy."

Didn't Mueller send people to jail? Yeah, just because Barr ran interference, and is still running interference, doesn't make Russian collusion a conspiracy theory. There was plenty of evidence of the two sides working to help Trump and hurt Clinton. The whole point of Russian interference was to hurt Clinton, I know how much that fact infuriates Trump and his supporters, just mentioning it will cause an implosion, but it will always be true.
 Valefor.Endoq
サーバ: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-10-14 23:49:20  
smh...
By Nausi 2019-10-15 06:11:37  

This is a classic logical fallacy.

Nobody is perfect: true
Therefore we’re all equally oppressive: false.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2019-10-15 07:13:43  

Coming from the guy that deflects literally everything and tries to claim he is just "pointing out hypocrisy."

Didn't Mueller send people to jail? Yeah, just because Barr ran interference, and is still running interference, doesn't make Russian collusion a conspiracy theory. There was plenty of evidence of the two sides working to help Trump and hurt Clinton. The whole point of Russian interference was to hurt Clinton, I know how much that fact infuriates Trump and his supporters, just mentioning it will cause an implosion, but it will always be true.

Yeah, yeah. Just ignore the vast majority of accusations that the Left got completely wrong and/or fabricated in their quest to end Drumpf. Russia tried to interfere and nobody can prove that they changed a single vote, so I don't know why you think we're having heartburn about it. The only thing anyone actually cared about was Trump's role in it, and that's where the conspiracy theories came in.
[+]
By Nausi 2019-10-15 07:15:54  

Lol indeed. Russia interferes in every us election even helping the dems in 2018. The big nothing burger was this tin foil hat conspiracy that Trump colluded with them, which was peddled for 3 years and turned out to be 100% facts I don't like.

Libs rewriting history so they don't feel stupid. Good thing we’re all here to remind them. We’re trying to save them the same embarrassment this (quid pro quo) time too. Just more facts I don't like.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 07:28:34  
Project Veritas?

rrright ....

Chanti, don't be that dumb. Verbatim statements are verbatim statements, whether they're reported by Veritas or Santa Claus. It's not even hard to tell nowadays when audio has been edited, and while CNN is taking issue with the categorizations of the employees, it isn't even trying to deny the Zucker comments. The latter is the only part that matters anyway.

This is a classic common sense.

FTFY

Extreme messages, from both the left and the right, should always be questioned...and by loons I refer to the ones that believe something outrageous just because it suits their narrative. The rhetorical questions that should go through your mind is (A) Are those actual CNN employees, or other people pushing an agenda? Why risk a career to be in a viral video? (B) Why is it only the small partisan websites that are "breaking" these types of stories?
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 07:35:41  

Lol indeed. Russia interferes in every us election even helping the dems in 2018. The big nothing burger was this tin foil hat conspiracy that Trump colluded with them, which was peddled for 3 years and turned out to be 100% facts I don't like.

Not sure about every election, but the primary purpose of the Mueller report was to determine if they interfered in the 2016 election. The results in that report stated quite clearly that they did, in fact, interfere in our election. There was no evidence that the Trump administration colluded, but that means none was found. He wasn't exonerated just because Trump declared it so. Mueller said quite clearly that the reason Trump was not prosecuted was because he was a sitting president. That is the opposite of exoneration.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2019-10-15 07:38:58  

LOL, deflection at its max.

fonewear said: »
Laughing at your own posts. Is sorta like laughing at your own jokes.

It's not funny it's kinda sad.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2019-10-15 07:39:23  
Project Veritas?

rrright ....

I normally don't pay much attention to PV, but when it's something this blatant then res ipsa loquitur. No deceptive editing necessary, just listen to what CNN's CEO and his head officers say.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 175 176 177 ... 198 199 200