A Summoner's Gear Guide
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22
 Asura.Friedrik
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Friedrik
By Asura.Friedrik 2020-02-27 02:29:05  
Odin.Tinyattorney said: »
While we're (kind of) on the subject of min/maxing Elemental Siphon, has anyone looked at Ligeia Sash over Lucidity/Kobo?
Ligeia sash is a 1 mp improvement over kobo obi. I tested it just in case it had a different effect from other types of +siphon gear and then dropped it immediately.
By fendy 2020-02-27 02:51:16  
Phoenix.Tearxx said: »
I have JSE from oboro and didn't know if it was even marginally better because SU5 just plain looks cool to me.

Buy a Musa and use it in a lockstyle
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
By Hecky 2020-04-11 05:16:19  
Would Glyphic pigaches +3 (relic feet) be a viable option for physical BP? It offers no DA or BP damage but the attack on them is massive and a good amount of acc too. Just started smn so i know little about it yet but are trying to learn
By Wotasu 2020-04-11 05:26:18  
In underbuffed situation maybe, and for BPs where fTp don't transfer. Where's 1Bp~2,5mab, 2,5atk isn't counted as any BP multiplier. Start with af+2 feet, and since campaign started easy to get cards.
[+]
By trinironnie 2020-04-11 10:24:51  
For max ward buffs / 21 second BPs, is there a set that isn't expensive as getting all +1 Baayami? Really don't wanna spend up to 150+ mill.
By Wotasu 2020-04-11 11:06:40  
trinironnie said: »
For max ward buffs / 21 second BPs, is there a set that isn't expensive as getting all +1 Baayami? Really don't wanna spend up to 150+ mill.
The budget version, which is on the 1st page, keep in mind you need to reach 670 smn skill + max favor tier.
ItemSet 366354
But involves staff changes, which only is an issue with AM³ up.
Since ward duration is based of smn skill, max duration is the +1, but can get close with the NQ set.
ItemSet 366511
By Crossbones 2020-04-11 11:07:33  
You don't need all HQ baayami to hit 21s. In fact it's even easier to hit that tier than ever thanks to the new DI earring. Also max ward duration and 21s BP timer isn't the same thing. For my BP precast I use empy head, baayami body legs and HQ feet, espiritus, evokers ring, stinkini ring, Cait and andoaa ear, and another piece or two I can't think of atm. I'm sure there are sets posted around the smn forums if you look around.
By trinironnie 2020-04-11 14:11:00  
Crossbones said: »
You don't need all HQ baayami to hit 21s. In fact it's even easier to hit that tier than ever thanks to the new DI earring. Also max ward duration and 21s BP timer isn't the same thing. For my BP precast I use empy head, baayami body legs and HQ feet, espiritus, evokers ring, stinkini ring, Cait and andoaa ear, and another piece or two I can't think of atm. I'm sure there are sets posted around the smn forums if you look around.
You use that gear for ward buffs?
By Crossbones 2020-04-11 16:05:21  
For wards I use max skill and empy head for the bonus to favor tier. Ward gear and precast gear is basically the same gear. You don't need a ton of skill to cap out alexander duration if that was one of the things on your mind but more skill will add to the duration of some of your other wards such as hastega. You can max out 21s precast at a certain skill tier and adding more won't reduce that further (as of now) but it will keep your wards up longer if you want. Since you don't want to HQ the full set (and you really don't need to anyway) just aim for enough to hit the 21s tier. Before you only needed one piece of HQ gear but now you may not need any at all. Sorry I can't give you a full set of minimal to obtain gear. This is my precast / ward set.

sets.avatar.buff = set_combine(sets.avatar.skill,{
main={ name="Espiritus", augments={'Summoning magic skill +15','Pet: Mag. Acc.+30','Pet: Damage taken -4%',}},
sub="Vox Grip",
ammo="Sancus Sachet +1",
head="Beckoner's Horn +1",
body="Baayami Robe",
hands="Baayami Cuffs",
legs="Baayami Slops",
feet="Baayami Sabots +1",
neck="Incanter's Torque",
waist="Lucidity Sash",
left_ear="Andoaa Earring",
right_ear="C. Palug Earring",
left_ring="Stikini Ring +1",
right_ring="Evoker's Ring",
back={ name="Conveyance Cape", augments={'Summoning magic skill +1','Pet: Enmity+9','Blood Pact Dmg.+3','Blood Pact ab. del. II -2',}},
})

Note: I would still try and get a pair of HQ boots at some point if you can. They are an amazing idle piece with extra refresh, avatar regen, and a ton of meva.
By trinironnie 2020-04-11 16:57:22  
Thank you! Using the same gear you are with the boots +1 :)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Hortalizo
By Asura.Hortalizo 2020-04-13 15:56:51  
Hello. One question.
Avatar crit hit rate 4% work with the blood pact? or should i go for double attack for the helios band?
By Wotasu 2020-04-13 16:07:52  
Asura.Hortalizo said: »
Hello. One question.
Avatar crit hit rate 4% work with the blood pact? or should i go for double attack for the helios band?
Double Attack, Crit hit wont add extra dmg to a buffed BP.
By Galkapryme 2020-04-14 02:23:53  
I literally started playing SMN like 3 weeks ago. I've been slowly building, and there are a few items I still need to get. But, based on what I have, kindly provide tips on the following gearswap file:
Code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Setup functions for this job.  Generally should not be modified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Also, you'll need the Shortcuts addon to handle the auto-targetting of the custom pact commands.

--[[
    Custom commands:

gs c petweather
        Automatically casts the storm appropriate for the current avatar, if possible.

gs c siphon
        Automatically run the process to: dismiss the current avatar; cast appropriate
        weather; summon the appropriate spirit; Elemental Siphon; release the spirit;
        and re-summon the avatar.

Will not cast weather you do not have access to.
        Will not re-summon the avatar if one was not out in the first place.
        Will not release the spirit if it was out before the command was issued.

gs c pact [PactType]
        Attempts to use the indicated pact type for the current avatar.
        PactType can be one of:
            cure
            curaga
            buffOffense
            buffDefense
            buffSpecial
            debuff1
            debuff2
            sleep
            nuke2
            nuke4
            bp70
            bp75 (merits and lvl 75-80 pacts)
            astralflow
--]]

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
end

-- Setup vars that are user-independent.  state.Buff vars initialized here will automatically be tracked.
function job_setup()
    state.Buff["Avatar's Favor"] = buffactive["Avatar's Favor"] or false
    state.Buff["Astral Conduit"] = buffactive["Astral Conduit"] or false

spirits = S{"LightSpirit", "DarkSpirit", "FireSpirit", "EarthSpirit", "WaterSpirit", "AirSpirit", "IceSpirit", "ThunderSpirit"}
    avatars = S{"Carbuncle", "Fenrir", "Diabolos", "Ifrit", "Titan", "Leviathan", "Garuda", "Shiva", "Ramuh", "Odin", "Alexander", "Cait Sith"}

magicalRagePacts = S{
        'Inferno','Earthen Fury','Tidal Wave','Aerial Blast','Diamond Dust','Judgment Bolt','Searing Light','Howling Moon','Ruinous Omen',
        'Fire II','Stone II','Water II','Aero II','Blizzard II','Thunder II',
        'Fire IV','Stone IV','Water IV','Aero IV','Blizzard IV','Thunder IV',
        'Thunderspark','Burning Strike','Meteorite','Nether Blast','Flaming Crush',
        'Meteor Strike','Heavenly Strike','Wind Blade','Geocrush','Grand Fall','Thunderstorm',
        'Holy Mist','Lunar Bay','Night Terror','Level ? Holy'}

pacts = {}
    pacts.cure = {['Carbuncle']='Healing Ruby'}
    pacts.curaga = {['Carbuncle']='Healing Ruby II', ['Garuda']='Whispering Wind', ['Leviathan']='Spring Water'}
    pacts.buffoffense = {['Carbuncle']='Glittering Ruby', ['Ifrit']='Crimson Howl', ['Garuda']='Hastega', ['Ramuh']='Rolling Thunder',
        ['Fenrir']='Ecliptic Growl'}
    pacts.buffdefense = {['Carbuncle']='Shining Ruby', ['Shiva']='Frost Armor', ['Garuda']='Aerial Armor', ['Titan']='Earthen Ward',
        ['Ramuh']='Lightning Armor', ['Fenrir']='Ecliptic Howl', ['Diabolos']='Noctoshield', ['Cait Sith']='Reraise II'}
    pacts.buffspecial = {['Ifrit']='Inferno Howl', ['Garuda']='Fleet Wind', ['Titan']='Earthen Armor', ['Diabolos']='Dream Shroud',
        ['Carbuncle']='Soothing Ruby', ['Fenrir']='Heavenward Howl', ['Cait Sith']='Raise II'}
    pacts.debuff1 = {['Shiva']='Diamond Storm', ['Ramuh']='Shock Squall', ['Leviathan']='Tidal Roar', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Cry',
        ['Diabolos']='Pavor Nocturnus', ['Cait Sith']='Eerie Eye'}
    pacts.debuff2 = {['Shiva']='Sleepga', ['Leviathan']='Slowga', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Roar', ['Diabolos']='Somnolence'}
    pacts.sleep = {['Shiva']='Sleepga', ['Diabolos']='Nightmare', ['Cait Sith']='Mewing Lullaby'}
    pacts.nuke2 = {['Ifrit']='Fire II', ['Shiva']='Blizzard II', ['Garuda']='Aero II', ['Titan']='Stone II',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunder II', ['Leviathan']='Water II'}
    pacts.nuke4 = {['Ifrit']='Fire IV', ['Shiva']='Blizzard IV', ['Garuda']='Aero IV', ['Titan']='Stone IV',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunder IV', ['Leviathan']='Water IV'}
    pacts.bp70 = {['Ifrit']='Flaming Crush', ['Shiva']='Rush', ['Garuda']='Predator Claws', ['Titan']='Mountain Buster',
        ['Ramuh']='Chaotic Strike', ['Leviathan']='Spinning Dive', ['Carbuncle']='Meteorite', ['Fenrir']='Eclipse Bite',
        ['Diabolos']='Nether Blast',['Cait Sith']='Regal Scratch'}
    pacts.bp75 = {['Ifrit']='Meteor Strike', ['Shiva']='Heavenly Strike', ['Garuda']='Wind Blade', ['Titan']='Geocrush',
        ['Ramuh']='Thunderstorm', ['Leviathan']='Grand Fall', ['Carbuncle']='Holy Mist', ['Fenrir']='Lunar Bay',
        ['Diabolos']='Night Terror', ['Cait Sith']='Level ? Holy'}
    pacts.astralflow = {['Ifrit']='Inferno', ['Shiva']='Diamond Dust', ['Garuda']='Aerial Blast', ['Titan']='Earthen Fury',
        ['Ramuh']='Judgment Bolt', ['Leviathan']='Tidal Wave', ['Carbuncle']='Searing Light', ['Fenrir']='Howling Moon',
        ['Diabolos']='Ruinous Omen', ['Cait Sith']="Altana's Favor"}

-- Wards table for creating custom timers   
    wards = {}
    -- Base duration for ward pacts.
    wards.durations = {
        ['Crimson Howl'] = 60, ['Earthen Armor'] = 60, ['Inferno Howl'] = 60, ['Heavenward Howl'] = 60,
        ['Rolling Thunder'] = 120, ['Fleet Wind'] = 120,
        ['Shining Ruby'] = 180, ['Frost Armor'] = 180, ['Lightning Armor'] = 180, ['Ecliptic Growl'] = 180,
        ['Glittering Ruby'] = 180, ['Hastega'] = 180, ['Noctoshield'] = 180, ['Ecliptic Howl'] = 180,
        ['Dream Shroud'] = 180,
        ['Reraise II'] = 3600
    }
    -- Icons to use when creating the custom timer.
    wards.icons = {
        ['Earthen Armor']   = 'spells/00299.png', -- 00299 for Titan
        ['Shining Ruby']    = 'spells/00043.png', -- 00043 for Protect
        ['Dream Shroud']    = 'spells/00304.png', -- 00304 for Diabolos
        ['Noctoshield']     = 'spells/00106.png', -- 00106 for Phalanx
        ['Inferno Howl']    = 'spells/00298.png', -- 00298 for Ifrit
        ['Hastega']         = 'spells/00358.png', -- 00358 for Hastega
        ['Rolling Thunder'] = 'spells/00104.png', -- 00358 for Enthunder
        ['Frost Armor']     = 'spells/00250.png', -- 00250 for Ice Spikes
        ['Lightning Armor'] = 'spells/00251.png', -- 00251 for Shock Spikes
        ['Reraise II']      = 'spells/00135.png', -- 00135 for Reraise
        ['Fleet Wind']      = 'abilities/00074.png', -- 
    }
    -- Flags for code to get around the issue of slow skill updates.
    wards.flag = false
    wards.spell = ''

end

-- User setup functions for this job.  Recommend that these be overridden in a sidecar file.

-- Setup vars that are user-dependent.  Can override this function in a sidecar file.
function user_setup()
    state.OffenseMode:options('None', 'Normal', 'Acc')
    state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant')
    state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'PDT')

gear.perp_staff = {name=""}

select_default_macro_book()
end

function init_gear_sets()
    --------------------------------------
    -- Start defining the sets

-- Augments
	Camp ={}
	Camp.FC = { name="Campestres's Cape", augments={'INT+20','Mag. Acc+20 /Mag. Dmg.+20','INT+5','"Fast Cast"+10','Spell interruption rate down-10%',}}
	Camp.Pet1 = { name="Campestres's Cape", augments={'Pet: Acc.+20 Pet: R.Acc.+20 Pet: Atk.+20 Pet: R.Atk.+20','Eva.+20 /Mag. Eva.+20','Pet: Attack+10 Pet: Rng.Atk.+10','Pet: "Regen"+10','Pet: Damage taken -5%',}}
	Camp.Pet2 = { name="Campestres's Cape", augments={'Pet: M.Acc.+20 Pet: M.Dmg.+20','Mag. Acc+20 /Mag. Dmg.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+10','Pet: "Regen"+5',}}
	Camp.MND = { name="Campestres's Cape", augments={'MND+20','Mag. Acc+20 /Mag. Dmg.+20','Haste+10','Phys. dmg. taken-10%',}}

-- Precast Sets

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs
    sets.precast.JA['Astral Flow'] = {head="Glyphic Horn +3"}

sets.precast.JA['Elemental Siphon'] = {
    main="Chatoyant Staff",
    sub="Vox Grip",
    ammo="Esper Stone +1", -- 20
    head="Baayami Hat +1",
    body="Baayami Robe +1",
    hands={ name="Telchine Gloves", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20','"Elemental Siphon"+35',}}, --35
    legs="Baayami Slops +1",
    feet="Beckoner's Pigaches", --50
    neck={ name="Smn. Collar +2", augments={'Path: A',}},
    waist="Hachirin-no-Obi",
    left_ear="C. Palug Earring",
    right_ear="Smn. Earring",
    left_ring="Evoker's Ring",
    right_ring="Varar Ring +1",
    back="Conveyance Cape",
}

sets.precast.JA['Mana Cede'] = {hands="Caller's Bracers +2"}

-- Pact delay reduction gear I-15, II-11, III-10
    sets.precast.BloodPactWard = {
    main="Espiritus", -- II-2
    sub="Elan Strap +1",
    ammo="Sancus Sachet +1", -- II-7
    head={ name="Glyphic Horn +3", augments={'Enhances "Astral Flow" effect',}}, -- I-7
    body="Glyphic Doublet +1", -- II-2
    hands="Baayami Cuffs +1", -- I-7
    legs="Baayami Slops +1", -- I-8
    right_ear="Evans Earring",
    right_ring="Stikini Ring +1",
    back="Conveyance Cape", -- II-1
}

sets.precast.BloodPactRage = set_combine(sets.precast.BloodPactWard, {left_ring="Varar Ring +1",right_ring="Varar Ring +1"})	

-- Fast cast sets for spells
    -- 70~72
    sets.precast.FC = {
    main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'"Blood Pact" ability delay -2','Pet: DEX+13','Pet: Mag. Acc.+21','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','DMG:+18',}}, --4
	ammo="Impatiens",
    sub="Clerisy Strap +1", --3
    head={ name="Amalric Coif", augments={'INT+10','Mag. Acc.+20','Enmity-5',}}, --10
    body="Inyan. Jubbah +2", --14
    hands={ name="Helios Gloves", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','"Fast Cast"+4','MP+10',}}, --4
    legs={ name="Lengo Pants", augments={'INT+10','Mag. Acc.+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','"Refresh"+1',}}, --5
    feet="Regal Pumps +1", --5~7
    waist="Witful Belt", --3
    left_ear="Loquac. Earring", --2
    right_ear="Malignance Earring", --4
    left_ring="Kishar Ring", --4
    right_ring="Prolix Ring", --2
    back=Camp.FC, --10
}
    sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {waist="Siegel Sash"})

sets.precast.FC['Stoneskin'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'], {head="Umuthi Hat",hands="Carapacho Cuffs",legs="Doyen Pants"})

sets.precast.FC['Cure'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {
	body="Heka's Kalasiris",
    legs="Lengo Pants",
    feet="Vanya Clogs",
    waist="Acerbic Sash +1",
})

-- Weaponskill sets
    -- Default set for any weaponskill that isn't any more specifically defined
    -- Specific weaponskill sets.  Uses the base set if an appropriate WSMod version isn't found.
    sets.precast.WS['Myrkr'] = {
	ammo="Strobilus",
    head="Pixie Hairpin +1",
    body={ name="Amalric Doublet +1", augments={'MP+80','Mag. Acc.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20',}},
    hands={ name="Amalric Gages +1", augments={'MP+80','Mag. Acc.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20',}},
    legs={ name="Lengo Pants", augments={'INT+10','Mag. Acc.+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','"Refresh"+1',}},
    feet="Beck. Pigaches",
    waist="Eschan Stone",
    left_ear="Thureous Earring",
    right_ear="Loquac. Earring",
    left_ring="Sangoma Ring",
    right_ring="Fenrir Ring +1",
    back="Pahtli Cape",
}

-- Midcast sets

sets.midcast.FastRecast = sets.precast.FC

-- Cure Pot. 54, Cure Pot. II 7, Healing Mag. Skill +78
    sets.midcast.Cure = {
    main="Gridarvor",
    ammo="Mana Ampulla",
	sub="Elan Starp +1", 
    head="C. Palug Crown",
    body="Heka's Kalasiris", --15
    hands="Revealer's Mitts", --13
    legs="Gyve Trousers", --10 
    feet="Vanya Clogs", --5, Healing Mag. Skill +40
    neck="Henic Torque", -- Healing Mag. Skill +10
    waist="Bishop's Sash", -- Healing Mag. Skill +5
    left_ear="Beatific Earring",
    right_ear="Healing Earring", -- Healing Mag. Skill +3
    left_ring="Janniston Ring", -- II-7
    right_ring="Menelaus's Ring", --5, Healing Mag. Skill +15
    back="Tempered Cape +1", --6, Healing Mag. Skill +8
}

sets.midcast.Cursna = set_combine(sets.midcast.Cure, {
	neck="Debilis Medallion",
	left_ring="Haoma's Ring",
})

sets.midcast['Refresh'] = {
	ammo="Staunch Tathlum +1",
    head="Amalric Coif",
    body={ name="Telchine Chas.", augments={'Mag. Acc.+22','"Cure" spellcasting time -4%','MP+50',}},
    hands="Inyan. Dastanas +2",
    legs={ name="Telchine Braconi", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+17','"Fast Cast"+4','Enh. Mag. eff. dur. +9',}},
    feet="Inspirited Boots",
    waist="Gishdubar Sash",
    back="Grapevine Cape",
}

sets.midcast.Stoneskin = {body={ name="Telchine Chas.", augments={'Mag. Acc.+22','"Cure" spellcasting time -4%','MP+50',}},
    legs={ name="Telchine Braconi", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+17','"Fast Cast"+4','Enh. Mag. eff. dur. +9',}},waist="Siegel Sash", neck="Nodens Gorget",left_ear="Earthcry Earring"}

-- DON'T REALLY NEED TO USE OFFENSIVE CASTING SETS
    sets.midcast['Elemental Magic'] = {main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'Magic burst dmg.+1%','Mag. Acc.+24','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+23',}},
    sub="Enki Strap",
    ammo="Pemphredo Tathlum",
    head={ name="Merlinic Hood", augments={'"Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','"Drain" and "Aspir" potency +4','CHR+14','Mag. Acc.+6',}},
    body={ name="Amalric Doublet +1", augments={'MP+80','Mag. Acc.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20',}},
    hands={ name="Amalric Gages +1", augments={'MP+80','Mag. Acc.+20','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+20',}},
    legs={ name="Amalric Slops +1", augments={'INT+12','Elem. magic skill +20','Dark magic skill +20',}},
    feet={ name="Merlinic Crackows", augments={'Mag. Acc.+25 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','"Fast Cast"+3','MND+10','Mag. Acc.+2',}},
    neck="Eddy Necklace",
    waist="Hachirin-no-Obi",
    left_ear="Friomisi Earring",
    right_ear="Malignance Earring",
    left_ring="Shiva Ring +1",
    right_ring="Shiva Ring +1",
    back="Twilight Cape",
}

sets.midcast['Dark Magic'] = {main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'Magic burst dmg.+1%','Mag. Acc.+24','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+23',}},
    sub="Enki Strap",
    ammo="Dosis Tathlum",
    head="Pixie Hairpin +1",
    legs={ name="Amalric Slops +1", augments={'INT+12','Elem. magic skill +20','Dark magic skill +20',}},
    feet={ name="Merlinic Crackows", augments={'Mag. Acc.+25 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','"Fast Cast"+3','MND+10','Mag. Acc.+2',}},
    neck="Erra Pendant",
    waist="Hachirin-no-Obi",
    left_ear="Friomisi Earring",
    right_ear="Crematio Earring",
    left_ring="Fenrir Ring +1",
    right_ring="Fenrir Ring +1",
    back="Twilight Cape",}

-- Avatar pact sets.  All pacts are Ability type.
	-- Ward focuses on Summoning Skill

sets.midcast.Pet.BloodPactWard = {
	main="Espiritus", --14
    sub="Vox Grip", --3
    ammo="Sancus Sachet +1",
    head="Baayami Hat +1", --31
    body="Baayami Robe +1", --37
    hands="Baayami Cuffs +1", --33
    legs="Baayami Slops +1", --35
    feet="Baayami Sabots +1", --29
    neck="Summoner's Collar +2",
    waist="Hachirin-no-Obi",
    left_ear="C. Palug Earring", --5
    right_ear="Smn. Earring", --3
    left_ring="Evoker's Ring", --10
    right_ring="Stikini Ring +1", --8
    back="Conveyance Cape", --8
}

sets.midcast.Pet.DebuffBloodPactWard = sets.midcast.Pet.BloodPactWard

sets.midcast.Pet.DebuffBloodPactWard.Acc = sets.midcast.Pet.DebuffBloodPactWard

-- Rage focuses on BP Damage

sets.midcast.Pet.PhysicalBloodPactRage = {
	main="Gridarvor",
    sub="Elan Strap +1", --5
    ammo="Sancus Sachet +1", --15
    head="C. Palug Crown", -- BP Damage +10
    body={ name="Apo. Dalmatica +1", augments={'Pet: Attack+25','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}}, --8
    hands={ name="Apogee Mitts +1", augments={'MP+80','Pet: Attack+35','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}}, --8
    legs={ name="Apogee Slacks +1", augments={'Pet: STR+20','Blood Pact Dmg.+14','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4',}}, --21
    feet={ name="Apogee Pumps +1", augments={'Pet: Attack+25','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}}, --10 
    neck={ name="Smn. Collar +2", augments={'Path: A',}}, --8
    waist="Regal Belt",
    right_ear="Kyrene's Earring", --1
    left_ring="Varar Ring +1", --4
    right_ring="Varar Ring +1", --4
    back=Camp.Pet1,
}

sets.midcast.Pet.PhysicalBloodPactRage.Acc = sets.midcast.Pet.PhysicalBloodPactRage

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicalBloodPactRage = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.PhysicalBloodPactRage, {
	main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'"Blood Pact" ability delay -2','Pet: DEX+13','Pet: Mag. Acc.+21','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','DMG:+18',}},hands={ name="Apogee Mitts", augments={'MP+60','Pet: "Mag. Atk. Bns."+30','Blood Pact Dmg.+7',}},back=Camp.Pet2,})

sets.midcast.Pet.MagicalBloodPactRage.Acc = sets.midcast.Pet.MagicalBloodPactRage

-- Spirits cast magic spells, which can be identified in standard ways.

sets.midcast.Pet.WhiteMagic = {legs="Glyphic Spats +3"}

sets.midcast.Pet['Elemental Magic'] = set_combine(sets.midcast.Pet.BloodPactRage, {legs="Glyphic Spats +3"})

sets.midcast.Pet['Elemental Magic'].Resistant = {}

-- Idle/resting/defense/etc sets

-- Resting sets
    sets.resting = {
	main="Boonwell Staff",
    ammo="Mana Ampulla",
    head="Inyanga Tiara +2",
    body="Oracle's Robe",
    hands="Inyan.Dastanas +2",
    legs={ name="Lengo Pants", augments={'INT+10','Mag. Acc.+15','"Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','"Refresh"+1',}},
    neck="Eidolon Pendant +1",
    waist="Austerity Belt +1",
    left_ear="Rapture Earring",
    back="Felicitas Cape +1",
}

-- Idle sets -- 
    sets.idle = {
	main="Daybreak",
	sub="Ammurapi Shield",
    head="Convoker's Horn +2",
    body="Shomonjijoe +1",
    legs="Lengo Pants",
    neck="Sanctity Necklace",
    waist="Regal Belt",
    right_ear="Malignance Earring",
    back="Moonbeam Cape",
}

--------- vanilla lua vvv not set -------
    -- perp costs:
    -- spirits: 7
    -- carby: 11 (5 with mitts)
    -- fenrir: 13
    -- others: 15

-- Max useful -perp gear is 1 less than the perp cost (can't be reduced below 1)
    -- Aim for -14 perp, and refresh in other slots.
    --------- vanilla lua ^^^ not set -------

-- -perp gear:
    -- Gridarvor: -5
    -- Glyphic Doublet +1: -5
    -- Beckoner's Pigaches: -6

-- Can make due without either the head or the body, and use +refresh items in those slots.

sets.idle.Avatar = {
	main="Gridarvor", -- Perp -5
    sub="Vox Grip",
    ammo="Sancus Sachet +1",
    head="Convoker's Horn +2", -- Refresh -2
    body={ name="Glyphic Doublet +1", augments={'Reduces Sp. "Blood Pact" MP cost',}}, -- Perp -5
    hands="Baayami Cuffs +1", -- Avatar Regen -6
    legs="Lengo Pants", --Refresh -1
    feet="Beckoner's Pigaches", -- Perp -6
    waist="Regal Belt",
    left_ear="C. Palug Earring", -- Refresh -1
    left_ring="Stikini Ring +1", -- Refresh -1
    right_ring="Stikini Ring +1", -- Refresh -1
    back=Camp.Pet1,
}

sets.idle.Town = {main="Daybreak",sub="Ammurapi Shield",ammo="Sancus Sachet +1",
        head="Convoker's Horn +2",neck="Summoner's Collar +2",left_ear="C. Palug Earring",right_ear="Malignance Earring",
        body="Glyphic Doublet +1",hands="Inyan. Dastanas +2",ring1="Sheltered Ring",ring2="Sangoma Ring",
        back="Conveyance Cape",waist="Fucho-no-Obi",legs="Lengo Pants",feet="Herald's Gaiters"}

-- Favor uses Beckoner's Horn instead of Convoker's Horn +2 for refresh, but I don't have
    sets.idle.Avatar.Favor = {head="Convoker's Horn +2"}

sets.idle.Avatar.Melee = {
	main={ name="Gridarvor", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+70','Pet: Attack+70','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+15',}},
    sub="Elan Strap +1",
    head="C. Palug Crown",
    body={ name="Apo. Dalmatica +1", augments={'Pet: Attack+25','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}},
    hands={ name="Apogee Mitts +1", augments={'MP+80','Pet: Attack+35','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}},
    legs={ name="Apogee Slacks +1", augments={'Pet: STR+20','Blood Pact Dmg.+14','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4',}},
    feet={ name="Apogee Pumps +1", augments={'Pet: Attack+25','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','Blood Pact Dmg.+8',}},
    waist="Regal Belt",
    right_ear="Kyrene's Earring",
    left_ring="Varar Ring +1",
	back=Camp.Pet1,
}

sets.perp = sets.idle.Avatar

sets.perp.Alexander = sets.midcast.Pet.BloodPactWard

sets.perp.staff_and_grip = {main=gear.perp_staff,sub="Elan Strap +1"}

-- Defense sets
    sets.defense.PDT = {}

sets.defense.MDT = {}

sets.Kiting = {feet="Herald's Gaiters"}

sets.latent_refresh = {waist="Gishdubar Sash"}

-- Engaged sets

-- Normal melee group (I never really melee)
    sets.engaged = {
    main={ name="Grioavolr", augments={'"Blood Pact" ability delay -2','Pet: DEX+13','Pet: Mag. Acc.+21','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+25','DMG:+18',}},
    sub="Elan Strap +1",
    ammo="Sancus Sachet +1",
    head={ name="Apogee Crown", augments={'Pet: Attack+20','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+20','Blood Pact Dmg.+7',}},
    body="Tali'ah Manteel +2",
    hands="Tali'ah Gages +2",
    legs="Tali'ah Sera. +2",
    feet={ name="Psycloth Boots", augments={'Pet: Attack+25','Pet: "Mag.Atk.Bns."+15','Pet: Enmity+7',}},
    waist="Lucidity Sash",
    left_ear="Kyrene's Earring",
    right_ear="Evans Earring",
    left_ring="Varar Ring +1",
    back=Camp.Pet1,
}
end

-- Job-specific hooks for standard casting events.

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
-- Set eventArgs.useMidcastGear to true if we want midcast gear equipped on precast.
function job_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if state.Buff['Astral Conduit'] and pet_midaction() then
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end
end

function job_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if state.Buff['Astral Conduit'] and pet_midaction() then
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end
end

-- Runs when pet completes an action.
function job_pet_aftercast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if not spell.interrupted and spell.type == 'BloodPactWard' and spellMap ~= 'DebuffBloodPactWard' then
        wards.flag = true
        wards.spell = spell.english
        send_command('wait 4; gs c reset_ward_flag')
    end
end

-- Job-specific hooks for non-casting events.

-- Called when a player gains or loses a buff.
-- buff == buff gained or lost
-- gain == true if the buff was gained, false if it was lost.
function job_buff_change(buff, gain)
    if state.Buff[buff] ~= nil then
        handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
    elseif storms:contains(buff) then
        handle_equipping_gear(player.status)
    end
end

-- Called when the player's pet's status changes.
-- This is also called after pet_change after a pet is released.  Check for pet validity.
function job_pet_status_change(newStatus, oldStatus, eventArgs)
    if pet.isvalid and not midaction() and not pet_midaction() and (newStatus == 'Engaged' or oldStatus == 'Engaged') then
        handle_equipping_gear(player.status, newStatus)
    end
end

-- Called when a player gains or loses a pet.
-- pet == pet structure
-- gain == true if the pet was gained, false if it was lost.
function job_pet_change(petparam, gain)
    classes.CustomIdleGroups:clear()
    if gain then
        if avatars:contains(pet.name) then
            classes.CustomIdleGroups:append('Avatar')
        elseif spirits:contains(pet.name) then
            classes.CustomIdleGroups:append('Spirit')
        end
    else
        select_default_macro_book('reset')
    end
end

-- User code that supplements standard library decisions.

-- Custom spell mapping.
function job_get_spell_map(spell)
    if spell.type == 'BloodPactRage' then
        if magicalRagePacts:contains(spell.english) then
            return 'MagicalBloodPactRage'
        else
            return 'PhysicalBloodPactRage'
        end
    elseif spell.type == 'BloodPactWard' and spell.target.type == 'MONSTER' then
        return 'DebuffBloodPactWard'
    end
end

-- Modify the default idle set after it was constructed.
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if pet.isvalid then
        if pet.element == world.day_element then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.perp.Day)
        end
        if pet.element == world.weather_element then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.perp.Weather)
        end
        if sets.perp[pet.name] then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.perp[pet.name])
        end
        gear.perp_staff.name = elements.perpetuance_staff_of[pet.element]
        if gear.perp_staff.name and (player.inventory[gear.perp_staff.name] or player.wardrobe[gear.perp_staff.name]) then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.perp.staff_and_grip)
        end
        if state.Buff["Avatar's Favor"] and avatars:contains(pet.name) then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.idle.Avatar.Favor)
        end
        if pet.status == 'Engaged' then
            idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.idle.Avatar.Melee)
        end
    end

if player.mpp < 51 then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
    end

return idleSet
end

-- Called by the 'update' self-command, for common needs.
-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want automatic equipping of gear.
function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    classes.CustomIdleGroups:clear()
    if pet.isvalid then
        if avatars:contains(pet.name) then
            classes.CustomIdleGroups:append('Avatar')
        elseif spirits:contains(pet.name) then
            classes.CustomIdleGroups:append('Spirit')
        end
    end
end

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want the automatic display to be run.
function display_current_job_state(eventArgs)

end

-- User self-commands.

-- Called for custom player commands.
function job_self_command(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    if cmdParams[1]:lower() == 'petweather' then
        handle_petweather()
        eventArgs.handled = true
    elseif cmdParams[1]:lower() == 'siphon' then
        handle_siphoning()
        eventArgs.handled = true
    elseif cmdParams[1]:lower() == 'pact' then
        handle_pacts(cmdParams)
        eventArgs.handled = true
    elseif cmdParams[1] == 'reset_ward_flag' then
        wards.flag = false
        wards.spell = ''
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end
end

-- Utility functions specific to this job.

-- Cast the appopriate storm for the currently summoned avatar, if possible.
function handle_petweather()
    if player.sub_job ~= 'SCH' then
        add_to_chat(122, "You can not cast storm spells")
        return
    end

if not pet.isvalid then
        add_to_chat(122, "You do not have an active avatar.")
        return
    end

local element = pet.element
    if element == 'Thunder' then
        element = 'Lightning'
    end

if S{'Light','Dark','Lightning'}:contains(element) then
        add_to_chat(122, 'You do not have access to '..elements.storm_of[element]..'.')
        return
    end 

local storm = elements.storm_of[element]

if storm then
        send_command('@input /ma "'..elements.storm_of[element]..'" <me>')
    else
        add_to_chat(123, 'Error: Unknown element ('..tostring(element)..')')
    end
end

-- Custom uber-handling of Elemental Siphon
function handle_siphoning()
    if areas.Cities:contains(world.area) then
        add_to_chat(122, 'Cannot use Elemental Siphon in a city area.')
        return
    end

local siphonElement
    local stormElementToUse
    local releasedAvatar
    local dontRelease

-- If we already have a spirit out, just use that.
    if pet.isvalid and spirits:contains(pet.name) then
        siphonElement = pet.element
        dontRelease = true
        -- If current weather doesn't match the spirit, but the spirit matches the day, try to cast the storm.
        if player.sub_job == 'SCH' and pet.element == world.day_element and pet.element ~= world.weather_element then
            if not S{'Light','Dark','Lightning'}:contains(pet.element) then
                stormElementToUse = pet.element
            end
        end
    -- If we're subbing /sch, there are some conditions where we want to make sure specific weather is up.
    -- If current (single) weather is opposed by the current day, we want to change the weather to match
    -- the current day, if possible.
    elseif player.sub_job == 'SCH' and world.weather_element ~= 'None' then
        -- We can override single-intensity weather; leave double weather alone, since even if
        -- it's partially countered by the day, it's not worth changing.
        if get_weather_intensity() == 1 then
            -- If current weather is weak to the current day, it cancels the benefits for
            -- siphon.  Change it to the day's weather if possible (+0 to +20%), or any non-weak
            -- weather if not.
            -- If the current weather matches the current avatar's element (being used to reduce
            -- perpetuation), don't change it; just accept the penalty on Siphon.
            if world.weather_element == elements.weak_to[world.day_element] and
                (not pet.isvalid or world.weather_element ~= pet.element) then
                -- We can't cast lightning/dark/light weather, so use a neutral element
                if S{'Light','Dark','Lightning'}:contains(world.day_element) then
                    stormElementToUse = 'Wind'
                else
                    stormElementToUse = world.day_element
                end
            end
        end
    end

-- If we decided to use a storm, set that as the spirit element to cast.
    if stormElementToUse then
        siphonElement = stormElementToUse
    elseif world.weather_element ~= 'None' and (get_weather_intensity() == 2 or world.weather_element ~= elements.weak_to[world.day_element]) then
        siphonElement = world.weather_element
    else
        siphonElement = world.day_element
    end

local command = ''
    local releaseWait = 0

if pet.isvalid and avatars:contains(pet.name) then
        command = command..'input /pet "Release" <me>;wait 1.1;'
        releasedAvatar = pet.name
        releaseWait = 10
    end

if stormElementToUse then
        command = command..'input /ma "'..elements.storm_of[stormElementToUse]..'" <me>;wait 4;'
        releaseWait = releaseWait - 4
    end

if not (pet.isvalid and spirits:contains(pet.name)) then
        command = command..'input /ma "'..elements.spirit_of[siphonElement]..'" <me>;wait 4;'
        releaseWait = releaseWait - 4
    end

command = command..'input /ja "Elemental Siphon" <me>;'
    releaseWait = releaseWait - 1
    releaseWait = releaseWait + 0.1

if not dontRelease then
        if releaseWait > 0 then
            command = command..'wait '..tostring(releaseWait)..';'
        else
            command = command..'wait 1.1;'
        end

command = command..'input /pet "Release" <me>;'
    end

if releasedAvatar then
        command = command..'wait 1.1;input /ma "'..releasedAvatar..'" <me>'
    end

send_command(command)
end

-- Handles executing blood pacts in a generic, avatar-agnostic way.
-- cmdParams is the split of the self-command.
-- gs c [pact] [pacttype]
function handle_pacts(cmdParams)
    if areas.Cities:contains(world.area) then
        add_to_chat(122, 'You cannot use pacts in town.')
        return
    end

if not pet.isvalid then
        add_to_chat(122,'No avatar currently available. Returning to default macro set.')
        select_default_macro_book('reset')
        return
    end

if spirits:contains(pet.name) then
        add_to_chat(122,'Cannot use pacts with spirits.')
        return
    end

if not cmdParams[2] then
        add_to_chat(123,'No pact type given.')
        return
    end

local pact = cmdParams[2]:lower()

if not pacts[pact] then
        add_to_chat(123,'Unknown pact type: '..tostring(pact))
        return
    end

if pacts[pact][pet.name] then
        if pact == 'astralflow' and not buffactive['astral flow'] then
            add_to_chat(122,'Cannot use Astral Flow pacts at this time.')
            return
        end

-- Leave out target; let Shortcuts auto-determine it.
        send_command('@input /pet "'..pacts[pact][pet.name]..'"')
    else
        add_to_chat(122,pet.name..' does not have a pact of type ['..pact..'].')
    end
end

-- Event handler for updates to player skill, since we can't rely on skill being
-- correct at pet_aftercast for the creation of custom timers.
windower.raw_register_event('incoming chunk',
    function (id)
        if id == 0x62 then
            if wards.flag then
                create_pact_timer(wards.spell)
                wards.flag = false
                wards.spell = ''
            end
        end
    end)

-- Function to create custom timers using the Timers addon.  Calculates ward duration
-- based on player skill and base pact duration (defined in job_setup).
function create_pact_timer(spell_name)
    -- Create custom timers for ward pacts.
    if wards.durations[spell_name] then
        local ward_duration = wards.durations[spell_name]
        if ward_duration < 181 then
            local skill = player.skills.summoning_magic
            if skill > 300 then
                skill = skill - 300
                if skill > 200 then skill = 200 end
                ward_duration = ward_duration + skill
            end
        end

local timer_cmd = 'timers c "'..spell_name..'" '..tostring(ward_duration)..' down'

if wards.icons[spell_name] then
            timer_cmd = timer_cmd..' '..wards.icons[spell_name]
        end

send_command(timer_cmd)
    end
end

-- Select default macro book on initial load or subjob change.
function select_default_macro_book(reset)
    if reset == 'reset' then
        -- lost pet, or tried to use pact when pet is gone
    end

-- Default macro set/book
    set_macro_page(9, 19)
	end
By Wotasu 2020-04-14 03:20:55  
I did tell you to use Beckoner's Horn for BP precast.
Also path :C Apogee is waste better off doing :A on all but legs(:D).
2 Merlinic Hands with BP 9-10 & Acc, and BP9-10 & Mab will be better then Apogee Mitts.
Everything else you're looking for is in the guide for Avatar: idle/precast/midcast.
[+]
By Galkapryme 2020-04-15 22:41:06  
Wot,

Dumb question: My summoning magic skill tops out at 694. Is that too much? Like...is there a cap that I can't pass, like Haste or Curing Potency?
By Wotasu 2020-04-16 01:13:02  
Every 1 skill over 300 is +1sec to duration. But for precast 670 is atm "cap" for 21 sec. Next Favor tier as probably somewhere around 750 skill which we cant reach. And BP Ward Cure potency is based of Avatar Max HP/TP
By Galkapryme 2020-04-16 17:54:10  
Wotasu said: »
I did tell you to use Beckoner's Horn for BP precast.
Also path :C Apogee is waste better off doing :A on all but legs(:D).
2 Merlinic Hands with BP 9-10 & Acc, and BP9-10 & Mab will be better then Apogee Mitts.
Everything else you're looking for is in the guide for Avatar: idle/precast/midcast.

It's gonna take me a while to get the Beckoner's set. I only have the feet for now. TH seems broken today in Abyssea. Collecting papers is proving difficult. I confess I have a difficult time comprehending WHAT I'm reading in terms of the mechanics of SMN, but I'm working on it. I do have Merlinic Dastanas, which I added in shortly after my last post, but the BP augment is only like 5. It's still, altogether, better than my Apogees for BP. Also, I carry multiple sets of Apogee gear. I have 2 each head, body, and hands.
By Crossbones 2020-04-16 21:22:02  
Only need one set of apogee which is for magical / hybrid BP. Helios is better for physical blood pacts plus it doesn't tank your hp.
By Wotasu 2020-04-17 01:16:27  
Dont need the Beckoner's Set either, Head/Feet is good enough. Where head is most important.
 Asura.Kigen
user: Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-22 12:37:55  
How are people valuing the augmented Assiduity Pants these days? I was gonna do some cursory tests with Nether Blast or something to see how valuable the raw stats+ are.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2020-04-22 13:10:42  
As far as I can tell, the augments are pretty much 100% irrelevant since any BP you would use would have different pants on.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Pergatory
user: Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-04-22 19:12:33  
Wind's Blessing is really the only BP to use them on, as far as I can tell, because it has a mod on Pet:MND.

I wouldn't use it for magic accuracy, Convoker's Spats +3 are Pet:MAcc+65.

Edit: If you already use the pants in your idle build, it also gives VIT+20 AGI+20 MND+20 INT+20 to the avatar which is a nice little bonus to their pathetic defenses. It doesn't substitute for a proper Pet:DT build though, and I still use Enticer's Pants in that build for the Pet:DT-5%.
 Asura.Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-23 10:21:26  
Well not just Nether Blast, but I should also check out the BPs that have multiple stat mods.

Asura.Pergatory said: »
Wind's Blessing is really the only BP to use them on, as far as I can tell, because it has a mod on Pet:MND.

I didn't know that! Thank you for sharing this.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-04-23 12:45:43  
I mean pretty much all Rage BPs have a mod of some kind.

The question is, will the INT+20 or whatever other +20 stats from Assiduity Pants +1 beat the stats on alternatives, such as Enticer's Pants BPDmg+12 TPBonus+650, or Apogee Slacks +1's BPDmg+17 Pet:MAB+35?

The answer is no. Not even close. You're welcome to test it to confirm, but I can already tell you the results won't even be close. BPDmg and other multipliers are just way too strong.

It would be like a melee DD choosing STR+20 over WSD+12% and TPBonus+650 for their WS, or a RNG choosing STR+20 AGI+20 over WSD+17% MAB+35 for Trueflight. Most classes would kill for the kind of bonuses we have available for our Rage BPs.
 Asura.Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-04-24 20:27:59  
But the TPBonus is only effective on magical BPs no? Wouldn't something like Rush benefit more for the stats in this case?
By Wotasu 2020-04-24 21:56:43  
TP bonus effect most if not all BP:Rage, however Leg slot where we get access to TP bonus, Apogee Slacks with it stats are better.
 Asura.Pergatory
By Asura.Pergatory 2020-04-25 11:28:42  
Yeah like Wotasu said, for Rush you want Apogee Slacks +1 path D. (23 BP Dmg and 4 Pet:DA.) fTP carries on that BP, just like Volt Strike, so Pet:DA is pretty good. Even if those slacks didn't have Pet:STR+20, they'd still beat Assiduity by miles.

Those Rage BPs which don't benefit from Pet:DA tend to benefit from TP Bonus. Those that don't benefit from either (which is mostly just Flaming Crush) still benefit massively from BP Dmg, and again, Assiduity Pants has none at all. And all those stats are damage multipliers, which is very important.

It's the same discussion that happened when people thought Glyphic Pigaches +3 would be great for Volt Strike because of all the pet:attack. Raw stats just don't compare to large quantities of a damage multiplier.
[+]
 Asura.Kigen
By Asura.Kigen 2020-05-02 14:42:18  
Is Wind Blessing (and maybe Stoneskinga) the only non-Debuff wards that care about pet stats?
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22