user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2019-11-02 19:35:22  

[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-11-02 20:15:09  
For the avoidance of any doubt, Beatrice was known on Asura as Cewyn. I believe that his claim to fame on Asura was that he was once outsmarted by Cheguevarahulk.

As mentioned previously, skipping events for trivial reasons such as Einherjar or because you wanted to CP instead was never going to endear you to anyone within the group. As it stands though, and from the interactions in various pickups for odd things other had with you, we'd have been in a better position drawing any of your weapons directly onto my scrotum than keeping you around, as the output and benefits to the LS would have been more noticeable via this method.

We're happy though that you found an alternative game to play that meets your requirements. Just remember though that you can only rise from your seated position once the person who is it says "Goose!" as they tap you on the head.
By Beatrica 2019-11-02 20:34:07  
i never said i did stuff with ure ls, maybe u should listen, also i dont care About it at all, i just dont Forget so easily, why should i care About this, not even playing the game, makes no sense or? im just telling u, u are wrong and ure ls is not social

ure whole ls Concept sucks and i dont care for u, nor do i for anyone else who tolerates ure behaviour, i would have left anyway if u didnt kick me, so....

u guys are just a bunch of stupid guys who live in their own Little world, and asura is a ***Server anyways, just as this game has become a pile of ***, u are so ignorant in the way you talk it is disgusting, u think People made fun of me, of Course some did, it is asura and community has envolved to a big pile of ***, noone cares for others at all, what do u exspect, beside this being an online game and everyone being anonym anyways, some People did understand me and there were People who understood, we just live in different Worlds and u dont understand how u take the game too serious, thats why i pity you, u removed me because i refused to leave an CP Party i just joined before i was Aware there was an Event, so i missed that, and thats why u kicked me, even i just joined the ls, u are just an idiot and People may know that
By Beatrica 2019-11-02 20:44:11  
no need to tell ***like "some people encountered odd stuff with u before", that is just ***talk, if i would base my opinion on someone others opinions because he/she says something against someone, i can only know nothing, u Always have to give people a fair Chance, otherwise u are just ignorant and short-sighted, however im done with this, i'll leave u in ure pseudo world, enjoy grinding ure endgame, ive been in other ls's who had a better behaviour, still the game didnt Appeal to me anymore, thats why i left, just saying, before u're thinking About writing more ***about me, kk thx bye
 Asura.Zha
user: Zha
By Asura.Zha 2019-11-02 20:55:08  
You keep saying you don't care it's a dead game etc. The fact remains you took effort to dig this post up, since the last post before was in Sept, it's now November.

You were given a fair chance, you chose not to attend events. They were clearly stated in the Lsmes on login what events were each day and what time. The fact that you were kicked over a year ago and still haven't been able to move on is sad.

It's over a year later and you can't let it go and move on, go see a mental health practitioner you clearly need help.
By Beatrica 2019-11-02 21:08:29  
lmao, yeah big effort digging out this post, u are Aware the "first" page on asura lists threads up to 4 months old… just indicates how dead this game is yeah and that for the Server everyone is on, oh sry that i didnt read ure very important ls message, i didnt know it was THAT important, u rly take the game way too serious if u kick people for ***like this, seems u are stupid as well, i moved on, u didnt, u still Play this old game, reacting on Posts from People u dont even know, making a Little ls Drama out of it, it is so important for all of u reacting on my Posts? Maybe u shall go see a mental Health practitioner
 Asura.Zha
user: Zha
By Asura.Zha 2019-11-02 21:26:51  
I have nothing to move on from, you see when you actually have friends it doesn't matter how old the game is it still remains fun, part of the fun (ironically) for us is helping new people get geared up.

Again because you seem to be quite slow, you haven't moved on. People that move on don't go looking to start a fight over a year after it happened, and I do know you I was there.

Please do do continue to trash talk everyone like a 7 year old playing cod, because I literally have nothing better to do right now since I'm at work.
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-11-02 21:50:29  
You are making yourself look like a right retard, dude. I used to think you were cool when you were in my linkshell and we were talking and ***.
I stopped replying to this thread earlier in hopes it'd stop the negativity. Just move on and let these guys be. They're a nice group of people.
By Beatrica 2019-11-02 22:18:22  
rather seems like u are Looking for a fight, not gonna waste my time here anymore, and no, not nice at all and ls leader sucks
 Asura.Dexterm
user: Ihatelife
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-11-03 01:17:14  
lol. Ponto and his LS rock.
Cewyn sucks.

And it is "grey duck", not "goose"....
[+]
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2019-11-03 01:59:18  
Beatrica said: »
why should i care About this

u dont?
 Asura.Ponto
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-03 03:45:39  
You weren't kicked because of missing an event like you have kept spinning. It managed to just be a last straw for you. You managed to be annoying enough that by the time first event cane around, and you refused to come it was a simple cut and dry for me personally. I cater to my guys in shell - if they don't wanna bother with someone who upsets the chilled atmosphere we have in shell they need to go.

This thread and how you handle yourself has kind of proved my point that kicking you was certainly the right decision for anyone wanting to avoid someone interested in gamering drama. My annoyances with this now is prospects need to read through this garbage. If a mod could delete the lot of this it would be appreciated after everyone has had the chance to give it a good read to take their own opinion from it.
 Asura.Halfanegg
user: Spectre
By Asura.Halfanegg 2019-11-03 05:06:33  
I'd like to reiterate that Ponto Inc is a very friendly, laid back linkshell with a great group of lads. I never had a problem with leadership and found them very welcoming of new players. Highly recommended if you want a bit of banter whilst getting stuff done at the same time.
[+]
By DirectX 2019-11-03 06:37:22  
Ponto ls is good. Cewyn is bad. Cewyn is, for me, one of those people who shout for content at times of the day that nothing is happening and you fight your inner conscious to continue being bored or join a hilarious shitfest with a 20% chance of success.
[+]
 Asura.Shyara
user: faelyn
By Asura.Shyara 2019-11-03 06:54:11  
Pretty sure he was in UltimateSkillchain for a whole week or 2 maybe before getting kicked for 0 attendance and 100% whinyness. Anyway cheers Ponto and good luck recruiting :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Ephexis
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2019-11-03 06:55:05  
Asura.Dexterm said: »
And it is "grey duck", not "goose"....

European version would be goose, and I needed to cater to the understanding of our esteemed friend.
By DirectX 2019-11-03 09:47:33  
Keep going pls
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-11-05 03:13:35  
Rly hilarious how people examine me, even i didnt play for like a year and they dont know me at all, ive had great ls's before i left and more than enough ingame friends, u guys just a big pile of ignorant ***who deserve to be forgotten with this dying and crappy game
If you didn't sound extremely retarded in your posts, we'd have a harder time believing the stuff said about you.

All you can do at this point is move on. You're stuck in your own Izanami.
By DirectX 2019-11-05 10:46:30  
Cewyn is one of those people who liek RDM so much that they try to play it for all content, even when it is seriously suboptimal in a set up.

Chance of success with Cewyn shouts is better than Chegueverahulk but worse than Ronstadt.
By Beatrica 2019-11-05 11:41:38  
ronstadt actually was/is a quite nice Person, i have never had any Problems with him, he puts effort in his runs with pugs and u were able to talk with him, sometimes it went bad but that happens, chegueverahulk i cant say much About since he was a bit of strange so i didnt Play with him since he refused to talk with u if he didnt like something, cant Play with someone who isnt open for Arguments... i sometimes also started my own runs and as u do it more often u get better at it as u Gather exp but this game was rly a headache because of the low Population, so i dont miss it all

yeah rdm was my fav Job and i tried to Play it as much as possible, i know rdm doesnt fit in a lot 6 man Content These days but it is another reason why this game is going down "only Play optimal Setups" menthaly
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-05 12:21:26  
Can a mod honestly come and ban this lad? He's *** toxic - this is post is for recruitment not for some bitter child to keep coming to tell us how ***the game this forum is based around is while trying to remain anonymous and make blanket statements about people and groups without being open to criticism to himself.

Genuinely I can't be arsed with this lad anymore - if someone could poke a mod to check this it would be appreciated as I don't really know any to pester them myself.
By Jetackuu 2019-11-05 13:23:56  
Asura.Ponto said: »
Can a mod honestly come and ban this lad? He's *** toxic - this is post is for recruitment not for some bitter child to keep coming to tell us how ***the game this forum is based around is while trying to remain anonymous and make blanket statements about people and groups without being open to criticism to himself.

Genuinely I can't be arsed with this lad anymore - if someone could poke a mod to check this it would be appreciated as I don't really know any to pester them myself.

Your best bet is either to A. PM a mod (this girlboy works), or B. Report the tard.
 Asura.Yojimmbo
user: Yojimmbo
By Asura.Yojimmbo 2019-11-05 13:33:37  
i never said i did stuff with ure ls, maybe u should listen, also i dont care About it at all, i just dont Forget so easily, why should i care About this, not even playing the game, makes no sense or? im just telling u, u are wrong and ure ls is not social

ure whole ls Concept sucks and i dont care for u, nor do i for anyone else who tolerates ure behaviour, i would have left anyway if u didnt kick me, so....

u guys are just a bunch of stupid guys who live in their own Little world, and asura is a ***Server anyways, just as this game has become a pile of ***, u are so ignorant in the way you talk it is disgusting, u think People made fun of me, of Course some did, it is asura and community has envolved to a big pile of ***, noone cares for others at all, what do u exspect, beside this being an online game and everyone being anonym anyways, some People did understand me and there were People who understood, we just live in different Worlds and u dont understand how u take the game too serious, thats why i pity you, u removed me because i refused to leave an CP Party i just joined before i was Aware there was an Event, so i missed that, and thats why u kicked me, even i just joined the ls, u are just an idiot and People may know that

From the bottom of my heart: LEAVE.
[+]
By Beatrica 2019-11-05 14:18:51  
oh, now im rly rly scared, like i would care About a mod, even if a mod would care for this ***, and even if i would have broken any rules (what others here prolly would have as well), u know u could just create another account even if u would get banned,blocked, whatever, u guys are rly hilarious, go on report me, before u start crying like a Baby ponto
 Asura.Ponto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-05 14:30:54  
I just don't understand why you go to a forum for a game you don't even play anymore to ***on it. A rational person would simply not go on it and let people who currently do enjoy it as is.

Clearly you are just trying to annoy people at this stage by continuing to come on here, ***on the group who kicked you while trying to be anonymous initially to avoid criticism as you clearly seem to have issues based on others feedback about you, along with repeatedly complain about the current state of the game.

Move on mate - I have told my lot to not bother commenting here anymore as you are not worth the effort. This will be my last post also to you regarding all this. I just want a mod to pick this up and cleanse all this crap.
By Beatrica 2019-11-05 15:08:12  
eh yeah, staying anyomymous was best thing i could have done, revealing some interest Facts how u u like to kick People from ure sheel while trying out to figure out who i am and also to protect myself from ure ***Crew and in General some slow People on asura, they commented plenty if u think of the fact i wasnt worth the respone but ok, im glad u finally stop commenting tough, so i can give this a rest