Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2019-11-05 15:44:19  
ure reely stpd
[+]
By DirectX 2019-11-05 17:12:05  
Mod should just edit the thread title and OP so Ponto can make another thread and Cewyn can keep entertaining us.
[+]
 Asura.Dexterm
サーバ: Asura
user: Ihatelife
By Asura.Dexterm 2019-11-05 18:12:02  
I was in Ponto’s shell also on my original character, Aja. It was a great time. Fun and nice guys. And this comes from a real girl. Lol

Seriously, I know who Cewyn was and knew better than to join any of their shouts or ever invite them to anything.
[+]
By Aldolol 2019-11-06 04:29:11  
Shame this got ***up, I joined this LS about 8 months ago as a SAM with no REMA or anything and they gave me a chance. Aslong as your attitude is right and you are looking to improve your game/eventually level a support job and actually turn up to events you will become a welcomed member.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2019-11-06 07:55:27  
Beatrica said: »
oh, now im rly rly scared, like i would care About a mod, even if a mod would care for this ***, and even if i would have broken any rules (what others here prolly would have as well), u know u could just create another account even if u would get banned,blocked, whatever, u guys are rly hilarious, go on report me, before u start crying like a Baby ponto
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-11-06 10:02:16  
My burt is still 75.

But i play RUN, so whatever. /pst if you want to do trials though
 Asura.Ponto
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-06 12:02:23  
Oh for sure I am the same. I made Epeo a year ago and bar a few times since then PLD is all but retired.

As for the offer to do trials together - there was one point 3 guys in shell offered to unlock Atonement to make me finish the thing. I'm refusing to finish it now just because it annoys some sacks I haven't done it after 18 months haha.bi will just turn up with it one day AGed just to troll then is the plan.
 Cerberus.Ephexis
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ephexis
By Cerberus.Ephexis 2019-11-07 07:35:41  
Wouldnt that require actually logging on?
[+]
 Asura.Ponto
user: ThePonto
By Asura.Ponto 2019-11-08 10:47:12  
Oh man don't even start me. This week's schedule is dire. Should hopefully be better soon as Nik etc have probably said to ya. Trying to have some time off for this campaign period

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,????
 Asura.Pocketgeo
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Pocketgeo 2019-11-08 11:37:26  
Asura.Ponto said: »
Oh man don't even start me. This week's schedule is dire. Should hopefully be better soon as Nik etc have probably said to ya. Trying to have some time off for this campaign period

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,????
Insert filthy joke about head.
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2019-11-09 17:27:07  
Asura.Ponto said: »

Looking for 1 good head - PST to me ) Zha / Wotasu / Alphinaud / Saalokin / Aigulfe! ,Houndsoflove

Fixed it for you.