Welcome To Shiva!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Welcome to Shiva!
Welcome to Shiva!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Frod
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 11:35:03  
Asura.Shiraj said: »
I'd honestly say you could burn T4s without Geo, but don't expect any 30s clears, but it's definitely doable. Rdm distract for eva.

The big hurdle really is schah. Everything needs to be done in under 60s
 Asura.Shiraj
user: Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 11:39:51  
Yeah i can see that. I don't think Schah is doable without Geo, but maybe i'm wrong. Possibly run, 4-5 smn lol or maybe add a rdm instead of 1 smn.
[+]
 Asura.Sykopata
user: Freazer
By Asura.Sykopata 2019-02-18 12:11:35  
Ozaii said: »
We had to do every mob at least 2 times, and every group during the first aeonic run is expected to struggle a bit and you say outside help as if its a bad things i simply asked a friend to help carry the party of mules we had to bring from you guys though. Its actually amazing i ran the last 2 aeonic groups i actually wanted myself with relative ease when we didnt have all of you guys basically adding 1m extra hp to it. Also i have helped out on aeonic clears a few times as well simply because id rather not waste inventory space on another one myself. Also in all reality the outside help was really just 1 person anyways. If 1 person was that big of a difference for the outside help to be worth pointing out then yea ***he does have a great smn to flex hard ya know. The outside help was needed to bring 20 people including mules through the run. As well as the actions of one of you shows up on the actions of all three of you when you all are attached hy the hip in your ways. Also speaking back on topic of the "outside help" yall even tried scaring him off cuz he was making your smns look bad.
Alrighty then I was def gonna stay quiet, but well *** it, we had to do extra runs to carry the *** that didn’t have capable jobs that you were too pussy to kick out of the group because of lack of being a ls leader, not to mention how many times you cried about us failing because people wanted to do helms on jobs like monk. Let’s not mention the countless times we had to log in 4 diff accounts including our mains just too carry the ls on multiple occasions because again lack of proper jobs. You sure didn’t mind using our REMA bard or our pocket whm that outperformed your main ls whm On every occasion. I left out the fact that you played into the whole ewhore issues or as I refer too her as “dink da chink” no pun intended. The simple fact was you linkshell as a whole wasn’t ready and yet you forced it after we told you to wait. Us crying? Hardly if you like I can pull all the discord messages between us and can really show the gimptard tactics you were trying to implement. Bash me talk ***about idc really considering I don’t play anymore but lay out the whole truth next time. Just remember tho you can never unsee the picture of the testicles! Happy gaming <3 oz :*
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 12:28:08  
Let's go back to how much smn zerging sucks, we got no time for drama in these sacred environments.
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-18 12:35:45  
Hey guys!

This thread was supposed to be about welcome camaraderie and fellowship.
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2019-02-18 12:36:51  
Shiva.Malthar said: »
This thread was supposed to be about welcome camaraderie and fellowship.

I'd say it was an unmitigated failure.
[+]
By Zalama 2019-02-18 12:46:20  
Sorry Malthar i manlove you! Shiva isn't a bad server because of the Malthar's of the world. Had my tail not been pulled I woulda stayed in my ambu spam peaceful and quiet. I woulda done the pm thing but I blocked that moron eons ago (regardless of his assertion that "3" were on him it was just one). I should take this moment to thank him though. I was able to trade in my 500 pld cards I got from my time in ls for cor cards so it wasn't a total waste right? <3
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 12:53:48  
Let's go back to how much smn zerging sucks, we got no time for drama in these sacred environments.
The only thing that sucks here is you.
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-18 12:57:52  
Can't we all just... get along?
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 13:00:20  
No but ingnoring them works tho. I mean i tried getting along but didnt work. So i just wont respond to them.
An we all just... get along?
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 13:03:31  
I love Frod's responses lol. He is a walking meme. Do you miss Boogerballs, Frod?
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 13:04:20  

No.
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 13:06:12  
I love Frod's responses lol. He is a walking meme. Do you miss Boogerballs, Frod?

I partied the day he got banned. There's trolling and meme-ery, then there's being an unrepentant shitheel. Dude kept saying i had aids and ***in yell, that's punching down and pretty shitty and offensive to do.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 13:09:11  
Bruh Booger posted a picture of his ***in our discord, it was funny, yet disturbing lol. I liked the dude, he was funny af, although his jokes did get on the offend everyone side.
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-02-18 13:12:49  
No but ingnoring them works tho. I mean i tried getting along but didnt work. So i just wont respond to them.
Correct me if I’m wrong. You’re the one that poked first in this thread?
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-18 13:13:03  
Bruh Booger posted a picture of his ***in our discord, it was funny, yet disturbing lol. I liked the dude, he was funny af, although his jokes did get on the offend everyone side.

It's called punching down. Belittling or hurtfully insulting a group. In comedy it's a big no-no, in being a troll it's basically just offending for a reaction. I never gm'd the idiot, but he went out of his way to be offensive and hateful, so i wasn't suprised he got hammered.

Like, make fun of and trash talk smn all you want, but tossing around slurs and offensive ***to be an edgelord is just ***.
[+]
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 13:17:40  
Asura.Grievance said: »
Never mentioned any names. Sooooo. Yea.
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 13:19:52  
Damnit i just responded.
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-02-18 13:28:11  
Asura.Grievance said: »
Never mentioned any names. Sooooo. Yea.
Seems to be a common problem. You talk ***but don’t want to commit. For someone who claims to hate drama, you sure seem to thrive in it. I still see the high fives in discord, I chose not to respond there out of respect to the owner. None of you have said anything new. Or even true for that matter. OMG, some other nirvana or non nirvana beat me on a parse.

I’ve been pretty successful w/o your group or a group at all since arriving on Asura. I no longer had to carry useless whms or mnks. I left the server because little *** like you would have GM’d me to death had I stayed. I’ve delt with your type many times.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-02-18 13:36:39  
I remember when this thread was about Shiva.
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 13:37:46  
I tried to do some bad trolling to diverse the drama, but nope lol.
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 13:40:17  
Honestly. So much to say. But im not. Cuz i dont wanna dog these other guys with this constant bs.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-02-18 13:47:17  
Honestly. So much to say. But im not. Cuz i dont wanna dog these other guys with this constant bs.

I can promise you no one else cares, don't worry
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 13:56:14  
What do monkey *** taste like?

Find out next time on CBS!
By Pantafernando 2019-02-18 13:57:02  
What you guys are trying?

To prove that ffxiah dont have mods?
[+]
 Asura.Shiraj
By Asura.Shiraj 2019-02-18 13:59:29  
I wish i could post a meme on here, but my ISP has blocked Imgur and any other way of inputting an image which is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE....
By Ozaii 2019-02-18 14:20:03  
What do monkey *** taste like?

Find out next time on CBS!

Id imagine it tastes like ***xD
By fillerbunny9 2019-02-18 15:39:23  
no one is asking the important question of where the best ERP is
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-02-18 15:51:12  
Zalama said: »
Did I cuss and leave over a luga earring? *** right I did. After doing omen for 6 months and lotting not one thing you let a guy lot on it who had been in the ls what, 2 weeks? Hell yes I got triggered and openly admit it.

Jesus.. 6 months for a Luga... Shiva sucks. Come to Asura and do that in a run or two.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9