Welcome To Shiva!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Welcome to Shiva!
Welcome to Shiva!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Alexander.Humpo
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-16 09:31:04  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
Afania said: »
@LoH

I don't think this is a good place to bring up COR guide drama again lol.....just chill.

Why does everyone assume I'm worked up,

Look at how much you are writing. The sheer wall of text you are producing is enough for anyone to assume you are worked up without anyone actually reading what your typing.

Its actually pretty amusing.
By Afania 2019-02-16 09:32:35  
fonewear said: »
I've done both Asura and ghost town server(Shiva etc)...and once you go to Asura it is hard to go back to a low populated server.

It sucks at first cause the yell drama and all the trolls but you get used to it. Very easy to find people to do content. Hell I've done basically everything I would want all with PUG and social LS. You really don't need a endgame linkshell on Asura.

Instead of bitching about how bad Asura is use one of your mules and experience it first hand.

Then make a mule on Shiva as if you were a new player.

Good for you then. But why does people feel like they have to convince others ditch their group for Asura? Those without a group would go and they don't need advice.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-16 09:33:52  
Alexander.Humpo said: »
@LoH

I don't think this is a good place to bring up COR guide drama again lol.....just chill.

Look at how much you are writing. The sheer wall of text you are producing is enough for anyone to assume you are worked up without anyone actually reading what your typing.

Ah yes, I forgot, typing a lot of words makes you an angry nerd!
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-16 09:35:12  
I've done both Asura and ghost town server(Shiva etc)...and once you go to Asura it is hard to go back to a low populated server.

It sucks at first cause the yell drama and all the trolls but you get used to it. Very easy to find people to do content. Hell I've done basically everything I would want all with PUG and social LS. You really don't need a endgame linkshell on Asura.

Instead of bitching about how bad Asura is use one of your mules and experience it first hand.

Good for you then. But why does people feel like they have to convince others ditch their group for Asura? Those without a group would go and they don't need advice.

Have you already forgotten what thread you're in?

WHAT DOES THE FIRST POST SAY

It's literally the exact opposite of what you just criticized Asura for.
By fonewear 2019-02-16 09:35:25  
Honestly these come to dead server threads are more fun than actually playing on them.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-02-16 09:37:17  
A lot of the Asura problems suddenly disappear when you apply the yell filter. Where do I find the filter for a dead server to not be dead?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-16 09:40:06  
It really is SE fault though...this game doesn't need a bunch of low populated servers and one with a huge population. They should have fixed this years ago.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-02-16 09:45:18  
Also in before thread about Shiva is overrun by people on Asura...
 Alexander.Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-16 10:04:32  
Alexander.Humpo said: »
@LoH

Ah yes, I forgot, typing a lot of words makes you an angry nerd!

Doesn't really mean "angry nerd". If anything, I'd choose the word "passionate". Be it your typing out of love or hate (or trolling), the passion is still there. If it wasn't, well, why type so much? If you weren't getting "worked up", you wouldn't be typing so much. So yes, that is why you are worked up and everyone looks at you as if you are worked up.
By Ozaii 2019-02-16 10:32:05  
Actually biggest thing that comes to mind about asura is that our ***holes that no one wants to deal with cuz they cause alot of bs due to over inflated egos and such move there. Thats biggest issue I can think of. Can name 3 people off the top of my head but am goanna let them remain as annon though. Although some people do move there for the reason of a more populated server. Which only one person comes to mind for that. But again I will let the name be annon.
By Afania 2019-02-16 10:33:40  

I can show a SS of the PM you sent me if needed, but you more directly stated he just didn't like me, lol.

Posting SS on the forum is against the rule, especially when you attempt to do so to justify your position in expense of others reputation with other users.

I have never say he doesn't like you because Shiva endgame drama. I am not from Shiva, how can I possibly make such comment.

I only said the way you post on forum made certain people dislike you, in an attempt to stop you keep shitting on people in cor thread and end the drama. Perhaps I didn't make it clear enough at that time? Since I said that very subtly instead of bluntly stated that your posts were rude. I assumed you got it, but you clearly didn't. My bad, I guess?

I'm aware of how you behave and your trait. So I can more or less tolerate it. But for people that don't know you that well, your post can often come out as being extremely rude and inconsiderate. That's what I really meant. It has absolutely nothing to do with endgame drama on Shiva. It's 100% about your posts on the forum.

Especially you Afania, who is just as guilty as me at making long rant-ish posts, does every long post you make mean you're getting all worked up? =P

I'm aware I have somewhat lowish tolerance on internet behaviour. But I don't think I drag irrelevant people into a discussion if I have an issue with different party.

Leave Arislan out of Shiva endgame drama, or me. Thanks.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-02-16 10:37:18  
Whenever these threads pop up, its the same cast of characters in their feels ranting about ASURA VS THEM and some other gaming nerd nonsense. It usually starts off with some light hearted jokes and then ALWAYS devolves into this poo flinging match. Truly pathetic at this point.

So we can't make threads about how there are people botting everything from GoV monsters to VW trading process, cuz "there's nothing we can do about botting, get over it", but THIS kind of thread once a week is okay??

k
By Afania 2019-02-16 10:46:12  

Have you already forgotten what thread you're in?

WHAT DOES THE FIRST POST SAY

It's literally the exact opposite of what you just criticized Asura for.

The difference being, OP added "if". Fonewear didn't.

OP said "If you don't like asura yell or competiton, Shiva is a choice". So he has target audience in mind.

Fonewear assumed everyone on small server must be lonely without group. He didn't target people without groups, he targeted everyone.

I'm not criticizing. I only reminded him people with group don't need to transfer and people without group usually transfer withiout ads anyways.

But yeah, you are right. People that can't tolerate yell/competition on Asura will probably leave on their own without advertisements too. This thread is indeed unnecessary. In fact Shiva people doesn't seem to welcome Asuran at all in this thread lol.
 Asura.Smoky
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2019-02-16 11:50:14  
The only reason to go to any other server is to farm Abyssea or something (which I did on Fenrir, nice people there btw).
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-16 12:44:39  
We'll reform you eventually.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-16 18:58:34  
lol, your server has only 6 completed nirvanas, you'll never get ***done.
[+]
 Alexander.Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-16 19:38:55  
Asura.Frod said: »
lol, your server has only 6 completed nirvanas, you'll never get ***done.

Not everyone bothers to list their gear on here. So really you have no clue how many of any weapon is on any server.

Nice try at bashing though.
[+]
By shubb1282 2019-02-16 19:41:32  
Whoosh
[+]
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-02-16 21:56:24  
Ozaii said: »
Actually biggest thing that comes to mind about asura is that our ***holes that no one wants to deal with cuz they cause alot of bs due to over inflated egos and such move there. Thats biggest issue I can think of. Can name 3 people off the top of my head but am goanna let them remain as annon though. Although some people do move there for the reason of a more populated server. Which only one person comes to mind for that. But again I will let the name be annon.
Don't be afraid to say my name you gimp pos. I don't hide that fact I left that server because dbags like you. you caused your own issues with the "3" of us

And months later, you still like to mention us.
By Zalama 2019-02-16 22:07:37  
I think someone needs my picture to tape to the back of the head of their significant other. don't be bashful son if you gunna bash get right. Can't get any of us outta your head after how long? Stan Stan son listen dad isn't mad..
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By kishr 2019-02-17 02:44:37  
Thread went from come to shiva, shiva sucks, asura sucks, then that got repeated 20 times.

Would read again.
 Shiva.Malthar
サーバ: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2019-02-17 05:12:45  
Look at the sky. It's full of stars!

Shiva is a nice place to be.
By fonewear 2019-02-17 10:00:54  
Need more x server is the best server of all time threads. Please do one for every server so I can make up my mind. I need to know which is the greatest server ever.
 Alexander.Humpo
By Alexander.Humpo 2019-02-17 10:47:23  
Need more x server is the best server of all time threads. Please do one for every server so I can make up my mind. I need to know which is the greatest server ever.

Alexander was the greatest server ever. Our dedicated forums for server drama that still exists and is living proof of this!
(never said greatest in which way)
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-02-17 10:52:20  
If I had a choice between Asura and going back to Shiva, I'd pick Shiva every time.

also Derfthegalka > you.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2019-02-17 11:49:42  
Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
If I had a choice between Asura and going back to Shiva, I'd pick Shiva every time.

also Derfthegalka > you.

You do have that choice.
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-02-17 12:36:41  
Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »

also Derfthegalka > you.
What happened to Derf? I didn’t see him my last few active yrs on Shiva.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9