フォーラム » FFXI » General » November 2018 Version Update
November 2018 Version Update
First Page 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-09 00:01:52  
Asura.Phinneus said: »
Am I the only one reading this differently? Take note of the part in red. It's saying that the WSD+ are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update. WSD+ hasn't been nerfed.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Resolved Issues
Various issues in item names and help text.
An issue wherein the effects of the Weapon Skill Damage+ attribute were being mistakenly applied to all hits of a multi-hit weapon skill, rather than only the first hit.
* Note that Weapon Skill Damage+ effects that only trigger under certain conditions (i.e. those indicated as “(Condition): Weapon Skill Damage+) are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update.

No fun allowed.

Yes you're reading it wrong. The part that is unaffected is the REMA augment specific wsd stat
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-11-09 00:01:53  
Am I the only one reading this differently? Take note of the part in red. It's saying that the WSD+ are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update. WSD+ hasn't been nerfed.

Resolved Issues
An issue wherein the effects of the Weapon Skill Damage+ attribute were being mistakenly applied to all hits of a multi-hit weapon skill, rather than only the first hit.
* Note that Weapon Skill Damage+ effects that only trigger under certain conditions (i.e. those indicated as “(Condition): Weapon Skill Damage+) are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update.

No fun allowed.

This only means that the augments and base WSD boosts to REMA weapons are still working. Any Oseem augments only apply to first hit.
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-11-09 00:01:54  

Resolved Issues

No fun allowed.

yes, you probably are the only one reading it incorrectly
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-11-09 00:01:59  

Resolved Issues

No fun allowed.

Read it again. (Condition) i.e. only working on Aug'd rema's
 Cerberus.Boogs
サーバ: Cerberus
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-11-09 00:02:37  
I am fairly skeptical about the relative awesomeness of the new ambuscade weapons. If anything they will be like their armors targeted toward returning players who need transitional weapons. With escha and reisenjima gear being merc’d or perhaps less attended (save for aeonic runs) and ambuscade always busy, returnees and new players might have a better chance of getting a decent weapon.

Maybe the +2 version might have a few worth keeping
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:03:31  
Sabishii said: »
Foxfire said: »
HAHAHAHA GET *** I KNEW THE WSD THING WAS A BUG

*** ALL Y'ALL

miss me with that "but they haven't officially said anything about wsd so it might not be a bug!!"

smh

*** you. You ruined the fun everyone was having. It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance. In a game with ~20 jobs.

You got your way, and ruined the fun of several thousand people.

Congratulations.

Hope you're happy with yourself.

It's the end of FFXI we had a good run.
[+]
 Asura.Phinneus
user: ayer
By Asura.Phinneus 2018-11-09 00:04:27  
I get it now. :(
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:04:39  
Did they fix monk yet ?
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-11-09 00:05:39  
I'm actually impressed with just how *** awful the new weapons are
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-09 00:06:28  
fonewear said: »
Sabishii said: »
Foxfire said: »
HAHAHAHA GET *** I KNEW THE WSD THING WAS A BUG

*** ALL Y'ALL

miss me with that "but they haven't officially said anything about wsd so it might not be a bug!!"

smh

*** you. You ruined the fun everyone was having. It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance. In a game with ~20 jobs.

You got your way, and ruined the fun of several thousand people.

Congratulations.

Hope you're happy with yourself.

It's the end of FFXI we had a good run.

Come on we are only on page 3! 7 more pages to go.

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Whos ready for these weapons, I can't wait for reactions.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:09:00  
I can't wait to get that new monk H2H from Ambuscade. I'm going to own regular Dynamis !
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-11-09 00:09:12  
New challenge!
Do a melee aeonic run using only the new Ambu weapons!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:09:34  
Gentlemen monk is great again:

DMG:+121 Delay:+96 Hand-to-Hand skill +215 Guarding skill +215 Magic Accuracy skill +215
[+]
By Aerix 2018-11-09 00:10:15  
Not sure why SE decided to add weapons that are even worse than Homestead weapons in the first place. They're basically -inventory until the +2 weapons come out.

I get they probably wanted to add these early so we could get a headstart on farming Abdhaljs nuggets for upgrading, but god damn SE. Couldn't they at least have made them useful in their NQ form so new players could get a slight upgrade? Newbies have an easier time farming Bayld than doing endless E-N Vol.2 clears with Eminent gear and no help.
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:11:29  
Aerix said: »
Not sure why SE decided to add weapons that are even worse than Homestead weapons in the first place. They're basically -inventory until the +2 weapons come out.

I get they probably wanted to add these early so we could get a headstart on farming Abdhaljs nuggets for upgrading, but god damn SE. Couldn't they at least have made them useful in their NQ form so new players could get a slight upgrade? Newbies have an easier time farming Bayld than trying to get Vol.2 clears with Eminent gear and no help.

The 10 people coming back from the free campaign will love it !
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Oneplus
user: oneplus
By Asura.Oneplus 2018-11-09 00:13:50  
SE doesn't respect our old players at all. Every update makes expectations disappointed.NO FUN ALLOWED
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-11-09 00:14:14  
Gentlemen monk is great again:

DMG:+121 Delay:+96 Hand-to-Hand skill +215 Guarding skill +215 Magic Accuracy skill +215

But if you use that as code and input letters, then 215 = BAE, and therefore MNK is back on top!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:15:19  
How big of a deal was this WS DMG thing I didn't even know about it.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-11-09 00:15:50  
How big of a deal was this WS DMG thing I didn't even know about it.
pretty *** nice for a lot of jobs
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-11-09 00:16:53  
Disclaimer: BAE now stands for "Bad As Ever"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:17:02  
Just report a bug that when the fixed WS Dmg it was a bug...problem solved !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:18:35  
That BST fix was pretty epic. I can't wait to invite BST to my CP parties !

The Beastmaster Job Point category “Pet Enmity Bonus” has been replaced by the new category “Pet Magic Accuracy Bonus.”
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2018-11-09 00:18:50  
we should just have every person on ffxiah file a new bug report about the WSD nerf
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2018-11-09 00:19:17  
They didn't bother to nerf summoner after 2 years but they did nerf melee multihit weapons kills WSD bug within 2 months. I think that's fantastic. At least melee fares better than beastmaster's adjustment lol.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-09 00:21:38  
If the BST adjustment is the type of adjustment other jobs are going to get...we are going to be so balanced...it will be amazing.
 Fenrir.Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-11-09 00:21:41  
So will the new weapons become yet another letter in the acronym hierarchy?
Because now we can have
Empy
Dyna
Relic
Aeonic
Mythic
Ambu

or E-DRAMA for short.
Square-Enix, you sneaky devils
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut