223 skill??

Good night I'm not reading the rest of that list. Atrocious
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-08 23:44:16  
Are they augmentable?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Foxfire 2018-11-08 23:45:50  
the +2/final version of the weapon hasn't been revealed/implemented, so yeah the base/+1 are lackluster obviously

edit:

funk shared this from the FP.

[+]
By Aerix 2018-11-08 23:46:02  
It's a Troll Gun because SE trolled us with junk this month.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2018-11-08 23:46:37  
Asura.Hrohj said: »
Can you augment them like capes..? Even then... what were they thinking?

Thinking? Nah, they lost their damn minds. Unless these weapons can be augmented, then this is a massive fail by SE.
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-11-08 23:47:19  
Lmao, these weapons..
[+]
By Sabishii 2018-11-08 23:47:25  
Foxfire said: »
HAHAHAHA GET *** I KNEW THE WSD THING WAS A BUG

*** ALL Y'ALL

miss me with that "but they haven't officially said anything about wsd so it might not be a bug!!"

smh

*** you. You ruined the fun everyone was having. It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance. In a game with ~20 jobs.

You got your way, and ruined the fun of several thousand people.

Congratulations.

Hope you're happy with yourself.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-11-08 23:48:20  
Quote:
Abdhaljs Nugget
By trading five Abdhaljs nuggets to the NPC along with one of the weapons obtained via the Ambuscade Voucher: Weapon, that weapon can be reforged

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-11-08 23:50:16  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Quote:
Abdhaljs Nugget
By trading five Abdhaljs nuggets to the NPC along with one of the weapons obtained via the Ambuscade Voucher: Weapon, that weapon can be reforged

In the link you can see the base weapon vs the augmented one. Adds bit more skill, bit more dmg and 20acc rofl
 Bahamut.Arioch
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Arioch 2018-11-08 23:50:22  
i don't get why they wouldnt release all the stages. I'm sure its going to cost an irritating amount of something to upgrade fully which they will limit so it will take 2/3 months anyway. Why not just let us know what we're working toward...
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-11-08 23:50:35  
DT-3% grip (+1 version) is kinda neat for the several jobs on it.

Otherwise, idk who was really expecting ambu weapons that were not trash. At least I can get an easy PUP dagger or... NIN archery weapon? LOL.
By Foxfire 2018-11-08 23:50:36  
itt: i'm colluding with square-enix to *** over the playerbase
[+]
By hobo 2018-11-08 23:51:52  
Sabishii said: »

It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance.

Really did not help balance at all, the jobs that benefited the most from it were already at the top. Sure it helped lower power jobs but no where near enough to make up the difference between stronger jobs
[+]
By Sabishii 2018-11-08 23:52:29  
Siren.Sandraa said: »
fonewear said: »
Hoping they make REMA weapons obsolete just because.

If this happen im gona make a stream burning myself alive honestly

I thought going by the description of WHY they're adding these weapons, it's clear were going to be starter weapons for newer players struggling to get 119 equipment, so they don't necessarily have to pay millions to good players to get them weapons. They have the ability to get 119 weapons, then can work their way up to like, JSE weapons/escha weapons, then eventually get REMAs (if you wish).
 Bahamut.Asphaar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Asphaar 2018-11-08 23:52:33  
Oh god, I just bought epaminondas again today. >_> time to put it back for sale.
 Shiva.Ariaum
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2018-11-08 23:52:50  
Cool so the +2 will be just another weapon in 6 months.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Spiketaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Spiketaru 2018-11-08 23:53:44  
Hopefully those +2 Ambu weapons are tight. SAM needs a new polearm. We never got a 119 Tomoe.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-11-08 23:54:17  
Siren.Sandraa said: »
fonewear said: »
Hoping they make REMA weapons obsolete just because.

If this happen im gona make a stream burning myself alive honestly

I thought going by the description of WHY they're adding these weapons, it's clear were going to be starter weapons for newer players struggling to get 119 equipment, so they don't necessarily have to pay millions to good players to get them weapons. They have the ability to get 119 weapons, then can work their way up to like, JSE weapons/escha weapons, then eventually get REMAs (if you wish).

Homestead +1 weapons were already available and are better lmao
By Foxfire 2018-11-08 23:54:28  
even if we did get a 119 plrm, trishula makes far too significant a bonus for stardiver imo
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-11-08 23:55:43  
Carbuncle.Spiketaru said: »
Hopefully those +2 Ambu weapons are tight. SAM needs a new polearm. We never got a 119 Tomoe.

I suspect at most, They'll add tad more dmg and another 20acc to make up for newbies lack of gear so they can actually hit the ***in ambu
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-11-08 23:55:46  
Foxfire said: »
HAHAHAHA GET *** I KNEW THE WSD THING WAS A BUG

*** ALL Y'ALL

miss me with that "but they haven't officially said anything about wsd so it might not be a bug!!"

smh

*** you. You ruined the fun everyone was having. It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance. In a game with ~20 jobs.

You got your way, and ruined the fun of several thousand people.

Congratulations.

Hope you're happy with yourself.

yeah, I'm sure he alone caused them to fix a bug

lol
[+]
By Sabishii 2018-11-08 23:56:44  
hobo said: »

It brought jobs that were weaker back to positions of more strength, ya know, balance.

Really did not help balance at all, the jobs that benefited the most from it were already at the top. Sure it helped lower power jobs but no where near enough to make up the difference between stronger jobs

Except they could've like, adjusted the few OP WSs by weakening them slightly (like Reso), or whatever, instead of hitting a reset button on everything. I feel bad for anyone who liked MNK, or DRK scythe doing good on things, and all their shiny new sets being worthless now again.
[+]
By Afania 2018-11-08 23:58:10  

The glitch helped mnk and blu quite a bit, though it also trivialized higher lv content since those who has been using war and drk clears content even faster with glitch.
 Carbuncle.Spiketaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Kerokun
By Carbuncle.Spiketaru 2018-11-08 23:59:21  

Except they could've like, adjusted the few OP WSs by weakening them slightly (like Reso), or whatever, instead of hitting a reset button on everything. I feel bad for anyone who liked MNK, or DRK scythe doing good on things, and all their shiny new sets being worthless now again.

I think it's a little silly to get one's hopes up for a sudden significant change in the way damage is calculated that was never given in notation. If they meant to make such a drastic change, they would have said so. Everyone who banked into the WSD bug essentially bought themselves some Myspace stocks, and you better believe that market crashed.
[+]
 Asura.Phinneus
user: ayer
By Asura.Phinneus 2018-11-08 23:59:42  
Am I the only one reading this differently? Take note of the part in red. It's saying that the WSD+ are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update. WSD+ hasn't been nerfed.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Resolved Issues
Various issues in item names and help text.
An issue wherein the effects of the Weapon Skill Damage+ attribute were being mistakenly applied to all hits of a multi-hit weapon skill, rather than only the first hit.
* Note that Weapon Skill Damage+ effects that only trigger under certain conditions (i.e. those indicated as “(Condition): Weapon Skill Damage+) are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update.

No fun allowed.
By Foxfire 2018-11-09 00:01:24  
Asura.Phinneus said: »
Am I the only one reading this differently? Take note of the part in red. It's saying that the WSD+ are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update. WSD+ hasn't been nerfed.

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Resolved Issues
Various issues in item names and help text.
An issue wherein the effects of the Weapon Skill Damage+ attribute were being mistakenly applied to all hits of a multi-hit weapon skill, rather than only the first hit.
* Note that Weapon Skill Damage+ effects that only trigger under certain conditions (i.e. those indicated as “(Condition): Weapon Skill Damage+) are intended to apply to all hits, and thus will be unaffected by this update.

No fun allowed.
It refers to REMA weaponskill augments being intended on "applies on all hits". Regular weaponskills (e.g. Resolution on non-Lionheart) would only apply WSD for first hit.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10