What's With All The Bots?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What's with all the bots?
What's with all the bots?
By fonewear 2018-05-28 06:30:44  
Staleyx said: »
cuminmebro forging tax papers has to be the greatest thing on this site. The mod's allowing it is another.

I'm pretty the mods are comeatmebro bots...but we can't say anymore...too dangerous.

Hell I could be a bot...20,000 plus posts...automated like writings....e r.r..or...losing transmission !
By fonewear 2018-05-28 06:37:05  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I would never name customers or purchase amounts, as it's not good business practice, but I have a pretty loyal customer base. I've been doing this for over 5 years and always offered the best prices, with reliable delivery dates. I work with several resellers as well. I would not be surprised if upwards of 40% of the market never sees any other seller as a possibility.

There's no reason to go looking for a new supplier if your current guy has been consistant for years and isn't nickel and diming you on everything possible. Good customer service and accepting a lower price when merited goes a long way.

Act now with coupon code DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO and receive 5% more free gil ! Hurry this coupon only valid in May !
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-28 06:55:14  
Draylo said: »
I can't believe people still follow every boast that he claims. He would have to be the sole provider of gil/items in FFXI for that to be even remotely true. Buying a house off a dead server of 300 people? I mean come on.
Let's start here. My visible 12 characters are essentially nothing to my operation. They are primarily for my own enjoyment, and used for merc ***from time to time if I'm bored or a buyer wants something badly enough to transfer. This much should have been obvious; botting for profit does not require anything near what they have for gear.

So, I'm not limited to a 'dead server of 300 people'. Around 3/4 of my sales come from Asura, but I deliver to every server twice weekly.

Quote:
Why do you still gloat on these forums Thornyy? There is no way you are making that kind of money solely off this game in this year.
I. Was. Asked. Directly. How. Much. I. Make. Doing. This. I am not here to gloat, I'm just defending myself because I can't provide an honest answer without getting jumped on by every jealous retard.

Quote:
If that were the case, you would use that botting power for games with higher populations than this one lol.
For the amount of time I spend on this, I don't want to get started on another game until profits dip to a level where I'm not dipping into my returns. XI has a very unique setup where progression can be almost entirely skipped and high value items are derived from braindead content, and let's be honest, I like FFXI.

Quote:
I'm in no way jealous because at this time I make more than the earnings you claim, I just find it incredibly unbelievable.
Okay. Lowes must have some serious management track, but congratulations on your success. See how easy that is? I expressed my doubt at something I find unlikely without outright assuming it to be so.

Quote:
Why would you even report your earnings 100% if you were making all that under the table? Very fishy and unbelievable.
Do you even know what that 1099-k form is? It's the form paypal files on my behalf to tell the IRS how much I'm making. Of course I'm going to report it, the IRS already knows I made it. This happens automatically once you reach over a certain volume of sales.

Quote:
You've been doing this for "over 5 years" but I recall your boasts being the same longer than that.
o·ver
ˈōvər
preposition
higher than or more than (a specified number or quantity).
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-28 06:57:03  
5 years is nothing bro back in 2004 I was mercing limit break items get on my level son !
By fonewear 2018-05-28 07:08:36  
I must defend my honor or my family of bots and gil sellers will disown me...see it all began with a stone or so the legend says...then I merced that stone for 10 M gil.
[+]
By Staleyx 2018-05-28 07:09:54  
We should make bot ballista. Who can write the better code.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-28 07:10:55  
We should make bot ballista. Who can write the better code.

I'm currently working on a bot that creates other bots...a sorta one bot to rule them all. It is so smart that it can tell the difference between butter and I can't believe it's not butter. I'm going to ruin the butter industry !

Somehow this bot will post on FFXIAH too. It will go around creating guides showing people how to beat FFXI. And if you stick with me buddy you too can be elite !

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-28 08:44:54  
fonewear said: »
This thread was answered on page one now it is just I"m better at FFXI than you. I'm not sure why every FFXI thread is I'm better than you let's fight.

People will always cheat and all the FFXIAH threads in the world will not stop it. So I don't even see why he made the thread.
It was basically a whiners thread to now who’s epen is bigger!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shinzaku
By Quetzalcoatl.Mithlas 2018-05-28 08:49:22  
I mean, if I could invest in the initial cost, and knew how to market... I would probs bot and sell gil and services for that kinda money.
By Staleyx 2018-05-28 08:51:56  
A lot of people would that why its fake....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-05-28 09:16:47  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
This thread was answered on page one now it is just I"m better at FFXI than you. I'm not sure why every FFXI thread is I'm better than you let's fight.

People will always cheat and all the FFXIAH threads in the world will not stop it. So I don't even see why he made the thread.
It was basically a whiners thread to now who’s epen is bigger!

I was bored and I looked into it. He has been a drama king since 2012. Talking about chocobo blinkers and what not. Dude only posts to create drama and lord over everyone as the only FFXI expert.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-05-28 09:29:17  
DirectX said: »
Thorny posted on BG long before on FFXIAH.

I rather talk about bots they have a better personality...

I did call the SE police and they said they are sending their best anti bot swat members to take care of the bots.

We should be bot free by May 29 2018 !
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-28 09:37:43  
DirectX said: »
Thorny posted on BG long before on FFXIAH.

I rather talk about bots they have a better personality...

I did call the SE police and they said they are sending their best anti bot swat members to take care of the bots.

We should be bot free by May 29 2018 !
Lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-05-28 10:03:31  
A lot of people would that why its fake....
I doubt you could anyways.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-05-28 10:17:22  
Shiva.Arislan said: »
This is the most pathetic, soul-crushing thread in the history of this site... and that's really saying something.
RIP MNK thread...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-28 10:25:06  
Bahamut.Negan said: »
Shiva.Arislan said: »
This is the most pathetic, soul-crushing thread in the history of this site... and that's really saying something.
RIP MNK thread...

I don't know if we could somehow combine this thread with the "Should I transfer to Asura thread 23423" We might have the worst thread ever.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-28 10:29:22  
Everything must go the FFXI is going out of business sale !

FFXI going out of business since 2003...act now before it is too late.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-28 12:00:14  
Valefor.Angierus said: »
How many active WoW players are there these days?
The only people still playing are the ones with actual learning disabilities.
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-05-28 12:09:22  
, feel free to leave my name out of this, I’m not in here waving my dong around, talk about your own experiences and businesses,
By Justuas 2018-05-28 12:31:07  
It's too late now. Why not report it if you're so worried.
By Draylo 2018-05-28 14:57:35  
Your information is quite out of date lol, not surprisingly as I am not connected with anyone on here like I was.

We need a pimp my crib by Thornny and see his bot hive.
[+]
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-28 15:15:26  
I don't think the playerbase could handle seeing iced out chocobo's