What's With All The Bots?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » What's with all the bots?
What's with all the bots?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 12:41:07  
Asura.Aoryu said: »
with gil prices so low, how much real money do you make a month? genuinely curious, vague ballpark is fine if you don't mind.
around $14k, lowest month of 2018 has been $11,200 and highest $17,100

Leviathan.Katriina said: »
you think its about you but honey it was not :)

I mean, I deal with every other active seller from time to time. I know nobody else runs 12-18 char aeonics, not that that's any significant portion of my gil generation. Your description is almost entirely catered to me and nowhere close to any of the other active sellers..
 Leviathan.Katriina
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-05-27 12:45:33  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I know nobody else runs 12-18 char aeonics, not that that's any significant portion of my gil generation. Your description is almost entirely catered to me and nowhere close to any of the other active sellers
Not really, there is another Japanese on levi fyi (goes with 10-12)
And again, the intention was to explain paradigms of RMT thats all.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 12:47:35  
I meant in regards to RMT selling them, I'm familiar with every other major seller and none of them fit your description besides me. As I said though, there are sellers at all levels and you can't really group them into any broad category besides the obvious china bots.

If XIAH banned me for selling gil, they'd also have to ban Toralin(big seller), Eiryl(small time), Matix, Nocki, and a bunch of others. I would wager 20%+ of endgame players have sold or bought gil at least once or twice without getting more involved in it. It's just part of the game at this point.
 Leviathan.Katriina
user: kate99
By Leviathan.Katriina 2018-05-27 12:51:19  
I see, well in that case.

We can group them in two...

1-Automated brainless ones.
2-Content Aware ones.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-27 12:55:18  
Asura.Alfylicious said: »
It's insane that that much money can be generated from gil selling in this game.

I'm in the wrong line of work.

I mean like twitchwhores (can)make 20k in a day for "playing games".
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 12:56:49  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Attractive women are on a whole different level for any sort of revenue generation. Just being an attractive women gives you better earning potential than 98% of the remaining populace.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-27 13:23:32  
SkyFrog said: »
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
S-E is dying to shut this game down and won't hesitate to do it the first moment it turns a loss.

Do you have any evidence of this claim? Has S/E stated or published anything to this effect online anywhere?
It's barely updated, they can't get a ps2 devkit anymore and they can't even be bothered to hire any NA community reps to officially translate balance.

They want to kill this old *** game off and force you all to FF14.
By fonewear 2018-05-27 13:27:12  
Asura.Aoryu said: »
with gil prices so low, how much real money do you make a month? genuinely curious, vague ballpark is fine if you don't mind.
around $14k, lowest month of 2018 has been $11,200 and highest $17,100

Leviathan.Katriina said: »
you think its about you but honey it was not :)

I mean, I deal with every other active seller from time to time. I know nobody else runs 12-18 char aeonics, not that that's any significant portion of my gil generation. Your description is almost entirely catered to me and nowhere close to any of the other active sellers..

Cool story bro you write a book about it ?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 13:28:21  
fonewear said: »
I answered a question that was specifically directed toward me. I don't see how that can be seen as oversharing, but go on.
By fonewear 2018-05-27 13:29:22  
I answered a question that was specifically directed toward me. I don't see how that can be seen as oversharing, but go on.

Please write a book about how great of a FFXI player/expert you are. I can't wait to read it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-27 13:29:41  
Attractive women are on a whole different level for any sort of revenue generation. Just being an attractive women gives you better earning potential than 98% of the remaining populace.

Yeah, it's just the point that, we're all in the wrong line of work. Strimmin to virgins is big money.

And since someone will ask "how you make so much" real simple math, 18 bots, salvage every hour is 216m per day, $5,000 a month, and that's lowballin it. doesn't even count sparks/accolades.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 13:33:15  
Salvage is just a minor bot used to keep up with Alexandrite demand, since AH doesn't do it. The real bots do much heavier content, but yea, automation is the backbone of profit. I don't advertise selling Aeonics for gil and often turn down offers, because if I'm not in the right mood it's just not that great a payoff for 5 hours of manual work.

Please write a book about how great of a FFXI player/expert you are. I can't wait to read it.
Please stop harassing me. Be jealous somewhere else.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-27 13:33:25  
How did this go from botting, to gilsellers, to attractive women being *** for playing games.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-27 13:34:39  
This thread was answered on page one now it is just I"m better at FFXI than you. I'm not sure why every FFXI thread is I'm better than you let's fight.

People will always cheat and all the FFXIAH threads in the world will not stop it. So I don't even see why he made the thread.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 13:34:43  
It went from botting to gilsellers because the bots are obviously gilsellers.

Attractive women aren't *** for playing games, but if they're playing them half naked on a video stream and flirting with neckbeards.. they're just smarter than their strip club counterparts.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-27 13:36:32  
If we are being technical...this whole forum is a violation of FFXI TOS probably. It isn't the official FFXI forum. So everything we post on here etc. Could be considered breaking the rules. But they don't care about this half *** website.
 Asura.Slyshenx
user: Slyshen1
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-05-27 13:38:10  
It's insane that that much money can be generated from gil selling in this game.

MAYBE the guys he sells the gil to, but no.

And the only reason he hasn't been banned... is because he's not doing it. LOL. Never seen someone stoop so low for attention.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-27 13:38:28  
I always thought Fone was a twitch streaming attractive money *** (damn you avatar!).
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-27 13:39:51  
Ban all these people for not impacting my playing experience

S-E: oh, ok

Why is my server population so low Q_Q
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-27 13:40:46  
Asura.Slyshenx said: »

And the only reason he hasn't been banned... is because he's not doing it. LOL. Never seen someone stoop so low for attention.

You really think he doesn't sell? I mean... really? The numbers (standard rule of 3) but yeah.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 13:43:02  

dat rule of 3
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-05-27 13:44:06  
Asura.Slyshenx said: »

You really think he doesn't sell? I mean... really? The numbers (standard rule of 3) but yeah.

I don't doubt that he sells, but no middle man makes that much money in FFXI RMT. :)
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-05-27 13:45:01  

dat rule of 3

So you have a 1099 form that's completed blacked out? What does this prove?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-05-27 13:45:03  
There's no middlemen Oo

If you sell to IGN or whateverthehellever company, you're getting ***. and hard. Never deal with them, people will come to you direct.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-27 13:45:53  
It means either I photoshopped a 1099-k really, really quickly or you're calling bs out of jealousy. I don't really care if you believe me, you think I'd leave my real info and SSN in a post on here..?
 Asura.Slyshenx
By Asura.Slyshenx 2018-05-27 13:47:52  
It means either I photoshopped a 1099-k really, really quickly or you're calling bs out of jealousy. I don't really care if you believe me, you think I'd leave my real info and SSN in a post on here..?

Haha, I'm pretty sure you've had that on hand for a while because it's the only thing you have as 'proof' that you sell 'soooooo much' gil. I'll just leave it at that. That's hilarious though, especially from you.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-05-27 13:48:28  
Make sure to leave a DNA sample to prove the 1099 thx
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-27 13:50:25  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Ban all these people for not impacting my playing experience

S-E: oh, ok

Why is my server population so low Q_Q

Why stop there ban FFXIAH shut it down the people at SE are on to us !
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2018-05-27 13:51:09  
So....what I really want to know is, are you being taxed on this form of income? do you have a VAT number?
Just thinking of all the taxes I have to pay (afterwards) as a selfemployed... Those figures dont really say much if you dont calculate taxes etc. since this is a form of official income through electronic payment hence traceable.