String Theory: A Puppetmaster's Guide *NEW*

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » String Theory: A Puppetmaster's Guide *NEW*
String Theory: A Puppetmaster's Guide *NEW*
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101
 Asura.Illuminate
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Illuminate 2024-09-17 21:46:27  
Nariont said: »
If you only care about pets theyre great augments, but ultimately a waste compared to the wsd path, or even some tp/nuke paths imo.

Really woulda liked if they let you get 2 sets of it

I totally agree. Maybe double the rp for the second set of gear if they had to for 'balance' reasons. Even the crap you choose a path for with airlixirs can be changed for 1 silt from the npc Nolan in Norg...
 Asura.Illuminate
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Illuminate 2024-09-18 14:22:30  
FYI the quest "A Barrel of Laughs" that rewards the player with one of four, pet-centered earrings: if you have thrown away your earring, you can get a new one of your choice for 50,000 Bayld. Talk to Peladi Shalmohr in the Mummer's coalition, she'll yell at you for losing it, then offer your choice of earring for the 50,000 Bayld.

The BGwiki only states you can exchange the earring once per conquest tally by trading her your current one and spending 10,000 Bayld. Nothing about reacquiring one. I learned this the hard way after I tossed my Gelos earring lol
[+]
By Veydal1 2024-09-18 14:30:07  
I didn't even know you could change them at all. I don't recall that info being on the wiki when I did the quest a couple years ago, but it's absolutely possible I missed it. Thanks for the info!
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101