First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 12 13 14
 Odin.Ewellina
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: colway
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-16 16:57:12  
'1.7.2.5' - Regal Set Bonus fix + display

fixed issue with regal set bonus items
found and fixed issue with display not removing acc2 and att2 when previously DW'ing
please use //gi parse after update.

EDIT quickly pushed small fix to DW and MA calculations too (if you grabed it before seeing this message grab it again, sorry)

EDIT Regal Earring and Regal Ring set bonus will now apply. Had to change the set bonus res file, and the code to parse it.
Thanks once again Ragnarok.Martel for the bug report.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-16 17:11:06  
Asura.Squallbr said: »
Hello!
Nice addon.
I tested today, and without equipment, my att and acc are wrong for less. I did the Mauha test with war/sam.
Any suggestion?

Great job!!!

Thank you for the compliment and taking the time to check the addon out.
In regards to acc and att values being incorrect while naked, the formulae to calculate those values may be different to when weapons are equipped. I get the same issue, but i did check the calculations and they are returning correct values for the formulae listed on BG. Until someone calculates another formulae while naked i cannot fix it. But.... no one plays naked (in game ^^) as far as im aware.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-17 07:14:43  
'1.7.2.6' - Cor Stuff

fixed issue with coursers roll returning error
added tracking for Crooked Cards
fixed issue where Bust negative values were not added to display
added command //gi show cor (this command is a toggle and will show/hide rollTracker chat log messages)
added new command to help function
 Bahamut.Kludge
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Cobit
By Bahamut.Kludge 2018-05-17 08:08:06  
Popping in to say THANK YOU for all your hard work. If not the best, this is one of the best add-ons FFXI has seen in years.

Your continued support is huge.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-17 08:20:00  
Bahamut.Kludge said: »
Popping in to say THANK YOU for all your hard work. If not the best, this is one of the best add-ons FFXI has seen in years.

Your continued support is huge.

daermm, that's a very kind comment. Thank "YOU" for supporting me by using the addon and posting, its much appreciated. Feel free to hop onto the discord server. You can find the link in the OP
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-19 21:20:50  
So. I have a potentially interesting acc related feature request.

Enlight and Enlight II.

Enlight spells provide an acc bonus equal to the dmg dealt by the additional effect. This potency being determined by divine skill, PLD Job Points. There's also a few rare pieces of enlight+ gear. But there's only 2 and they're both swords. iirc the effect only applies to the wep with the enhancement, so an offhand wouldn't benefit

The exact formulas are known(I may have had something to do with that...) so provided you can check the PLD's divine skill and JP on cast, it should be possible to correctly calculate the potency and add it to the accuracy total.

Time to complicate things. Enlight degrades by 1 potency for every hit that lands. Both the additional effect dmg and acc bonus. So if you wanted this to really be accurate, it would have to active track everytime a hit lads and reduce the acc value.

Technically you could just check for enlight then grab the enlight dmg value -1 and set acc to that. A couple issues there though...

Enlight dmg can be affected by weather and elemental affinity, but not by MAB) So weather procs, and some gear can adjust the DMG but would not change the acc. Oh and also, Excalibur's add effect can proc over enlight, and looks exactly like enlight, but hits vastly harder.

And finally. Runes. Runes have priority over Enlight when both buffs are present. Meaning that the add effect that actually procs on the monster in that case would be the Rune. Interestingly, even though the Rune is procing, you still get the enlight acc bonus. So Runes effectively prevent the acc bonus from degrading. Which is quite useful.

So you'd need to make sure to disable enlight degradation when runes are up, and not set the acc+ based on en dmg.

Have I made things complicated enough? I just thought it'd be really cool so be able to actively track enlight acc+. So that if you know how much acc you need, you just recast when it degrades to at or near that point. Could even potentially make some gearswap stuff to take advantage of extra acc from enlight until it degrades low enough that you need more acc gear.

Anyway. I realize that this would probably be a huge pain in the *** for one rather niche thing(PLDs actually DD'ing.) But if you feel up for it, I thought I'd provide some information about it. Besides I had fun typing this up.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-19 21:35:50  

I'm afraid thats gona be on the back burner lol, i have other priorities unfortunately. I'm currently working on fixing attack tracking, as i completely omited Smite from my calculations, adn also goofed, where i thaught that geo and cor buffs were always a flat value like BRD. which it isnt. so ive had to change my resources such that cor and geo attack buffs are attack %, and altered the formulae to correctly add all the multiplyers together. This opens up the addition of extra buffs like berserk, warcry etc etc etc.
Also from this testing i realised i also omited brd jp minuet and minne bonuses, so these have been added to the settings file.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2018-05-19 21:42:40  
That's fine. I'm aware it's a pretty niche thing. It was interesting to think about how it would be implemented though.
[+]
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-19 21:53:16  
Ragnarok.Martel said: »
That's fine. I'm aware it's a pretty niche thing. It was interesting to think about how it would be implemented though.

it is a valid idea, dont get me wrong, and i dont look at anything as niche as i would love to add EVERYTHING to GI, but i just think there's bigger fish to fry first ^^.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-05-29 09:28:51  
Update - v'1.7.2.7' - fixes

fixed attack parser
fixed issue with throwing ammo not being parsed correctly
fixed issue with Martial Arts gear Causing errors
Made changes to attack calculations
Made changes to some buffs to coincide with attack calculation changes
Added JP bonuses for bards minne and minuet to settings
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-05-31 18:13:13  
This addon is amazing! automatically tracks all my dw levels on blu and nin so I know exactly what I need vs what I have. Amazing Seb another hit! I know exact attack values, haste, acc all in real time.

Seb helped me maximize my Nin lua and made sure I had all the right gear in all the right places. This guy does it all!
By Boshi 2018-06-01 00:13:00  
Hi, really like all the updates.
Is there any way you could put a display setting in for the opacity of the black back ground

---

note:
did the most recent update, when i turn //gi show def on there ends up being a blank boss and the true/false shows under the def and the ugs box is what i'm assuming is invisible

edit: o weird when i do it //gi show all it works fine but when i toggled the def individually that happened

---
unrelated question: I was messing around when I have h2h on if I toss on mache earrings the MA isn't added to the MA
By Boshi 2018-06-01 00:34:12  
Also unrelated I wanted to add a MA section to my nin lua for when I have to use h2h, I saw no mnk or pup luas in the examples you had.

If I just replaced the 3 DW sections you have and replaced with "MA" would that be enough to get it to work
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-01 05:13:19  
unfortunatly not, i have to add martial arts as something sent by gearinfo to gearswap, i should be able to do that easily. As for the mache earrings, ill look into it, i must have missed em off the database. its hard to find everything. ill also look into the bug you are experiencing with the display.

EDIT, did a full search on ffxiah for all items that contain martial arts, hopefully i got them all, i was missing a few.
Code
[26080] = {id=26080,en="Mache Earring", delay=10},
	[26081] = {id=26081,en="Mache Earring +1", delay=13},
	[20526] = {id=20526,en="Blurred Claws +1",delay=20},
	[25663] = {id=25663,en="Hizamaru Somen", delay=7},
	[25664] = {id=25664,en="Hizamaru Somen +1", delay=10},
	[25576] = {id=25576,en="Hiza. Somen +2", delay=13},
	[20519] = {id=20519,en="Hammerfists", delay=5},
	[20517] = {id=20517,en="Fleshcarvers",, delay=3},
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-01 09:01:44  
@Boshi
I added martial arts to what is sent to gearswap now in latest commit. I also added a specific gearswap repo to my GitHub with just the libs folder and my data folder. Youll find i added some code to the "player name"-globals.lua files and eddited some of the job files.
to make use of the martial arts stuff you can imitate the code under the "determine_haste_group()" function in the following manner:
Code
	if H2H then
		if MA_needed <= 5 then
			classes.CustomMeleeGroups:append('MA: 5-0')
		elseif MA_needed > 5 and MA_needed < 12 then
			classes.CustomMeleeGroups:append('MA: 6-11')
		end
	end

then you can create a set similar to the dual wield sets
Code

sets.engaged.H2H['MA: 6-11'] 	= set_combine(sets.engaged.H2H['MA: 12-21'], {})

sets.engaged.H2H['MA: 5-0'] 	= set_combine(sets.engaged.H2H['MA: 6-11'],{})

notice sets.engaged.H2H is needed at start.
EDIT i havn't actually tested this, so report any issues please

I also added new buffs to be tracked in latest commit of gearinfo, these are composure and the jp bonus (if you have the jp) and also aggressor including the ranged acc from the merits and the bonus AGI from having the relic chest equipped with augment (evasion penalty is added and if chest is used then penalty is reduced by 10, i set the bonus to only be applied if the chest is equipped, not just for activation. please correct me if this is wrong).
These new buffs also need testing please.
By Boshi 2018-06-01 11:41:03  
Thanks a bunch! there's some MA items missing, the BG MA page actually has most of what you're missing listed:
Didn't retype these here since this list is easy on the eyes already
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Martial_Arts

It's still missing a few

-I think the ilvl versions of Kenkonken are MA+55

-then MA is actually the set bonus for the Rao+1 abjuration set,
according to bg https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Rao_Armor_Set_%2B1
2 pieces: Martial Arts +8
3 pieces: Martial Arts +12
4 pieces: Martial Arts +16
5 pieces: Martial Arts +20
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-01 13:03:41  
Boshi said: »
Thanks a bunch! there's some MA items missing, the BG MA page actually has most of what you're missing listed:
Didn't retype these here since this list is easy on the eyes already
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Martial_Arts

It's still missing a few

-I think the ilvl versions of Kenkonken are MA+55

-then MA is actually the set bonus for the Rao+1 abjuration set,
according to bg https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Rao_Armor_Set_%2B1
2 pieces: Martial Arts +8
3 pieces: Martial Arts +12
4 pieces: Martial Arts +16
5 pieces: Martial Arts +20

the set bonus from rao is already in from the set bonus code i added a while back. all the MA stuff from the BG wiki page is what i already had in, the stuff i listed above is what i added in addition (i.e. what i had missing) so the BG wiki page was actually missing quiet a lot.
theres also confilcting info.

BG wiki martial arts page:
Code
Kenkonken (Level 75)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -20
Kenkonken (Level 80)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -30
Kenkonken (Level 85)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -40
Kenkonken (Level 90)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -45
Kenkonken (Level 95)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -45
Kenkonken (Level 99)	Hand-to-Hand Delay -50

individual pages:
Code
Kenkonken (Level 75) [19008] = {id=19008,en="Kenkonken", delay=20},
Kenkonken (Level 80) [19077] = {id=19077,en="Kenkonken", delay=30},
Kenkonken (Level 85) [19097] = {id=19097,en="Kenkonken", delay=30},
Kenkonken (Level 90) [19629] = {id=19629,en="Kenkonken", delay=40},
Kenkonken (Level 95) [19727] = {id=19727,en="Kenkonken", delay=50},
Kenkonken (Level 99) [19836] = {id=19836,en="Kenkonken", delay=50},
Kenkonken (Level 99 II) [19965] = {id=19965,en="Kenkonken", delay=55},
Kenkonken (iLevel 119) [20484] = {id=20484,en="Kenkonken", delay=55},
Kenkonken (iLevel 119 II) [20485] = {id=20485,en="Kenkonken", delay=55},
Kenkonken (iLevel 119 III) [20511] = {id=20511,en="Kenkonken", delay=55},

so i decided to use the information from each individual page since the martial arts page is clearly out of date and missing a lot of items.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-06 03:49:09  
Update;

Just grabbed latest fix, throwing a fit about songs again.

In zone, loaded, trust bards singing, throws a billion error codes. Repeatedly until unloaded.
"buff processing lua.233 song bonus is not defined"

Zone > load GI > call trust > they sing > billion errors.

Update Update;
Fully deleted and re downloaded fixed the bard error issue.

Martial Arts;
Idle: capped gear and magic haste, says need MA 9
Engaged; (equips MA+10 Mache Earring) Still Need MA 9, shows zero equipped
Hizamaru Somen +2 says zero equipped as well.
 Lakshmi.Ihzuna
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Ihzuna
By Lakshmi.Ihzuna 2018-06-06 06:25:43  
Downloaded and installed latest version when loaded whenever a Cor rolls or doubles up it prints 'entered 1' into windower console. Deleted completely redownloaded latest version and reinstalled same thing whenever a cor rolls in range of me I get 'entered 1' in console.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-06 08:11:54  
Lakshmi.Ihzuna said: »
Downloaded and installed latest version when loaded whenever a Cor rolls or doubles up it prints 'entered 1' into windower console. Deleted completely redownloaded latest version and reinstalled same thing whenever a cor rolls in range of me I get 'entered 1' in console.

yup sory thats fixed in the latest commits. its just a print out for testing when i was checking if a loop was being entred correctly
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-06 08:13:12  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Update;

Just grabbed latest fix, throwing a fit about songs again.

In zone, loaded, trust bards singing, throws a billion error codes. Repeatedly until unloaded.
"buff processing lua.233 song bonus is not defined"

Zone > load GI > call trust > they sing > billion errors.

Update Update;
Fully deleted and re downloaded fixed the bard error issue.

Martial Arts;
Idle: capped gear and magic haste, says need MA 9
Engaged; (equips MA+10 Mache Earring) Still Need MA 9, shows zero equipped
Hizamaru Somen +2 says zero equipped as well.

when you say deleted and re-downloaded, do you mean the latest commit or the latest release? cos those are 2 different things.
Edit, you will also need to do a "//gi parse".
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-06-06 09:11:24  
I took the latest release and overwrote the old one. That's what caused the bard errors.

//gi parse still didn't fix the martial arts, unless i need to unload and reload.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-06 09:39:13  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
I took the latest release and overwrote the old one. That's what caused the bard errors.

//gi parse still didn't fix the martial arts, unless i need to unload and reload.

ok you dont want the release, you want to manually download it from the commits here and hit the green button, download as zip.
 Lakshmi.Ihzuna
By Lakshmi.Ihzuna 2018-06-06 18:39:09  
Downloaded latest commit still getting entered 1 in cosole when cor roles
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-07 02:19:46  
aparently there was another i missed lol. posted new commit

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Ihzuna
By Lakshmi.Ihzuna 2018-06-11 19:37:54  
latest commit using Agressor on War main spams console with errors as long as the buff is on didn't check as /war.

Buff_Processing.lua: 52 Contains is not defined for numbers

is the error I'm getting.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-13 03:31:52  
Lakshmi.Ihzuna said: »
latest commit using Agressor on War main spams console with errors as long as the buff is on didn't check as /war.

Buff_Processing.lua: 52 Contains is not defined for numbers

is the error I'm getting.

thanks for letting me know, ill check it out.
 Odin.Ewellina
By Odin.Ewellina 2018-06-19 09:59:46  
Just a quick update on this project. I got hired to design a website for a customer so life got a bit busy. I'll get back to updating this addon soon. Dont want people to think ive given up on it.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
サーバ: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2018-06-19 10:10:47  
Odin.Ewellina said: »
Just a quick update on this project. I got hired to design a website for a customer so life got a bit busy. I'll get back to updating this addon soon. Dont want people to think ive given up on it.

When you do get back around to it, the Ynglinga Sallet is reporting 25 less accuracy than it should. I think it's reading the "Weapon skill accuracy +20" part instead of the "Accuracy +45" part.

Anyways, Thanks for the hard work. This is a really handy tool. Good luck on the website.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 12 13 14