フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82 ... 408 409 410
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2018-10-04 07:10:41  
Provided the "no loot" vagary path still allows for weekly RoE's to complete, I'd say it'll be a great time-saver. Rancibus can be an exercise in tedium.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-10-04 07:13:50  
They should've changed the basic SR system instead of adding this new route.
Regardless, as long as I'm gonna get noticeably higher chances to receive the Perf SR items I need, I won't complain.
 Asura.Toralin
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2018-10-04 08:08:55  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Regardless, as long as I'm gonna get noticeably higher chances to receive the Perf SR items I need, I won't complain.
Which ones do you need?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2018-10-04 08:14:31  
Asura.Toralin said: »
Asura.Sechs said: »
Which ones do you need?
Samnuha Tights and Samnuha coat.
I've got Perf-1 for both, but not Perf.
Got pretty much every other perf item.

Oh! Lack the +1 Refresh Pants from NQ Arciela, but lol @ them.
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-10-04 09:43:13  
Kinda wish we could get CP outside of Adoulin areas. Apex in Bibiki Bay yes please!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-04 09:56:43  
Asura.Topace said: »
Kinda wish we could get CP outside of Adoulin areas. Apex in Bibiki Bay yes please!

Apex Catoblepas so we can absolutely demolish them when they use Berserk. Would be epic, and I'm getting nostalgic just thinking of those camps we used to do. Thumbs down for Goblin Blagggers.

Quote:
Omen Light Double-Up Campaign

This campaign would be good if they added bodies to the potential treasure coffers, and filled all of them with guaranteed gear or canteens. No more Gil rewards man. Also, this campaign is just overall garbage. Give us double cards.

What kinda lack luster *** campaigns. The only one I'm interested in is the dynamis one because shards are getting expensive.

That's...not this campaign though. This one just gives a Rusted/Black for every statue kill. The one we want is the PLUS campaign.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Adventurer_Campaigns#Statue_Crusher_Campaign

Quote:
Dynamis - Divergence
Statue Crusher Campaign
When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, all players in the instance receive extra loot when any type of statue is defeated.
1st Wave: A Rusted Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time.
2nd Wave: A Blackened Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time.
3rd Wave: A Old Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time. NOTE: This is currently unknown but expected to work in a similar fashion. This probably will drop in correspondence to an elemental "circle" fetter being killed since there are no statues in wave 3.
Statue Crusher Campaign - PLUS!
When this Monthly Adventurer Campaign is active, all players in the instance receive extra loot when any type of statue is defeated.
1st Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Rusted Identification Card, Beastmen's Medal, a Torsoshard, or a Footshard/Handshard/Headshard/Legshard in their inventory.
All shard drops depend on the zone you are in (Bodies are all zones), and you only obtain shards for the current job you are playing.
2nd Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Blackened Identification Card, Kindred's Medal, a Voidtorso, or a Voidfoot/Voidhand/Voidhead/Voidleg in their inventory.
All shard drops depend on the zone you are in (Bodies are all zones), and you only obtain shards for the current job you are playing.
3rd Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Old Identification Card or Demon's Medal in their inventory. NOTE: This is currently unknown but expected to work in a similar fashion. This probably will drop in correspondence to an elemental "circle" fetter being killed since there are no statues in wave 3.

Anyways, the SR improvements aren't so bad unless 75% of the time it yields no results. This would be utter suck and I anticipate this will be the case, or something like it. Also, holy congestion that zone is gonna suck now.

However, this part confused me:

Quote:
With the traditional route, in return for the downside of having foes selected randomly, you’re guaranteed to earn items for your victory.

Don't you always get items in SR? What is the change here?
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2018-10-04 09:58:22  
New SR route, chance for no loot but higher chance of HQ loot... we'll have to see what this actually looks like to figure out whether or not it's an improvement, but the chance of getting crap augmented gear was so high before that it seems tough for it not to be an improvement. I do need perf. Ochux2 and perf. Samnuha Coat on my alt so I am actually looking forward to this.

Also, monthly campaigns are crap!
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-10-04 10:46:58  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Apex Catoblepas so we can absolutely demolish them when they use Berserk. Would be epic, and I'm getting nostalgic just thinking of those camps we used to do. Thumbs down for Goblin Blagggers.

Quote:
Omen Light Double-Up Campaign

This campaign would be good if they added bodies to the potential treasure coffers, and filled all of them with guaranteed gear or canteens. No more Gil rewards man. Also, this campaign is just overall garbage. Give us double cards.

What kinda lack luster *** campaigns. The only one I'm interested in is the dynamis one because shards are getting expensive.

That's...not this campaign though. This one just gives a Rusted/Black for every statue kill. The one we want is the PLUS campaign.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Adventurer_Campaigns#Statue_Crusher_Campaign

Quote:
Dynamis - Divergence
Statue Crusher Campaign
1st Wave: A Rusted Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time.
2nd Wave: A Blackened Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time.
3rd Wave: A Old Identification Card appears in every player's individual pool, 100% of the time. NOTE: This is currently unknown but expected to work in a similar fashion. This probably will drop in correspondence to an elemental "circle" fetter being killed since there are no statues in wave 3.
Statue Crusher Campaign - PLUS!
1st Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Rusted Identification Card, Beastmen's Medal, a Torsoshard, or a Footshard/Handshard/Headshard/Legshard in their inventory.
2nd Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Blackened Identification Card, Kindred's Medal, a Voidtorso, or a Voidfoot/Voidhand/Voidhead/Voidleg in their inventory.
3rd Wave: Every player receives ONE of the following: Old Identification Card or Demon's Medal in their inventory. NOTE: This is currently unknown but expected to work in a similar fashion. This probably will drop in correspondence to an elemental "circle" fetter being killed since there are no statues in wave 3.

Anyways, the SR improvements aren't so bad unless 75% of the time it yields no results. This would be utter suck and I anticipate this will be the case, or something like it. Also, holy congestion that zone is gonna suck now.

However, this part confused me:

Quote:
With the traditional route, in return for the downside of having foes selected randomly, you’re guaranteed to earn items for your victory.

Hell then this month is literal ***. Got everything I want out of vagary so guess I'll be spamming ambu this month I guess.
By Nariont 2018-10-04 10:57:34  

Assume they mean no delve mats, scrolls, etc. So you only get the aug gear/cipher and nothing else in this path
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-04 11:15:27  
If that is the case then headscratcher. They say "items" though. and some of the delve mats sell for some decent gil. Removing that from traditional path when, in some cases, you can walk away with nothing, having a gil item you can select instead of a mab+1 malevolence would still be welcome.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-10-04 13:09:52  
smh Why are people still shocked that S-E is going to do a shitty month of campaigns before November?
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-10-04 13:46:39  
Could have given us Abyssea Campaign, they better not do that ***next month.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-10-04 14:28:58  
hmm I was hoping the Vagary Change was just letting us do normal Vagary solo.

this change is kinda pointless for most people.
Just makes it easier for solo'ers to get clears.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2018-10-04 15:27:14  
We still get KI from just the single boss fight right? If so could have some use for getting all 5 KI faster to trade in for random item?
 Bahamut.Eorphere
サーバ: Bahamut
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2018-10-04 15:34:59  

I think they are just comparing the new route to the old, not saying the old one has changed.
[+]
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2018-10-04 15:52:35  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

It's pretty nice if the new-style vagary fulfills your weekly RoE objectives (I don't see why it wouldn't?). Nice thing to do once a week to get a few items to sell.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-05 10:42:40  

Cool Lockstyle. RIP Redemption. Your only redeeming characteristic has been usurped.

Looks like it will pair very nicely with Composers set for DRK lockstyle.
[+]
 Bismarck.Laurelli
サーバ: Bismarck
user: ltantonio
By Bismarck.Laurelli 2018-10-05 11:31:29  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »

that's the whole point.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-05 12:42:04  
I mean, clearign 5 vagary zones as a new or returning player is kind of cumbersome. Add to that is the fact that most groups charge for the clear, so they have to pay just to gain access to empyrean reforged gear, and then pay again to upgrade it. The update is welcome, and I hope it works with the ROE so new players can also get their mats from it as well.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-10-05 15:24:17  
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/54507-Weekly-Announcements-and-Forum-Posts-from-September-28-October-4?p=610082#post610082

Of course... players in the jp forums wish it and the Devs dish it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-10-05 15:49:18  
Looks like they are changing back the WSD update. Was nice while it lasted

I take that back. Maybe that is not the case. This was a specific answer to the question in regards to whether the REMA augment affected all hits or the initial hit, and they confirmed it was all hits. Perhaps the change to make all WSD apply to all hits was actually intentional, to make this new REMA augment work properly.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-10-05 16:25:30  
I know it's dumb but I made this thread in response to the jp forum thread one for what campaigns we would like to see so we can post which ones we want on our side of the forums.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/54508-What-Campaigns-Would-You-Like-To-See
 Asura.Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-10-06 23:50:10  
Siren.Sandraa said: »
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/19527-?p=609990#post609990

こんにちは。

レリック/ミシック/エンピリアン/イオニック/エルゴンウェポンについている、
各ウェポンスキルのダメージ+は、全段に適応されます!

Hello.

Relic / Mic / Empirian / Ionic / About Ergon Weapon,
Damage + of each weapon skill is applied to all stages!

So the WSD was intentional and will stay here. i wanted to be sure before start spend gil on the upgrades!
First thing SE has done right in awhile. 10's from me SE you stay this month

By Ruaumoko 2018-10-07 00:10:54  
Oh wow, that's kinda rendered Argosy a little moot.

Still has it's uses but man.
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-10-07 00:19:35  
trying to figure out where it actually says that
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2018-10-07 00:22:25  
It looks like a JP player asked if the new REMA augment WSD affected all hits of the WS, and SE is responding to that question.

I wouldn't be surprised if they still didn't realize all weapons were affected..
[+]
By Afania 2018-10-07 00:52:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »
It looks like a JP player asked if the new REMA augment WSD affected all hits of the WS, and SE is responding to that question.

I wouldn't be surprised if they still didn't realize all weapons were affected..

Even if the original intention was wsd change only applies to rema, it's still a pretty big change since entire rema and ws hierarchy is different now.

Also holy *** @lionheart. Why did they even do that >.> I just feel it wasn't planned well even if it's intentional.
 Quetzalcoatl.Orestes
user: Orestes78
By Quetzalcoatl.Orestes 2018-10-07 00:59:00  
Afania said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Orestes said: »

Even if the original intention was wsd change only applies to rema, it's still a pretty big change since entire rema and ws hierarchy is different now.

Also holy *** @lionheart. Why did they even do that >.> I just feel it wasn't planned well even if it's intentional.

I agree. I was just saying I wouldn't 100% feel safe that WSD from "all sources" was intentional just yet. This obviously confirms WSD from the new augs, but that's all I'm reading here. Not that I haven't already changed all my gearsets, but I wouldn't put it past SE. They tend to ignore most threads on their NA forums.
First Page 2 3 ... 80 81 82 ... 408 409 410