フォーラム » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 449 450
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-09-24 13:56:09  
Yes, there is a myriad of things they can/should/I would do, to "motivate" (force) you to do besieged.

But as it is currently, and as it will likely remain, is as such.
 Fenrir.Richybear
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-09-24 13:57:22  
Meeble said: »

-5% Exp/CP/EP in ToAU zones per General captured, Locus mobs aggro if the candy is taken, new hordes of Apex Beastmen defending captives.

Gotta motivate players to take new Beseiged srsly.

KRT and Bibiki Bay become more packed and people don't do LOLibri until someone else fetches the generals for them
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2024-09-24 14:06:50  
Bring Back Eco Warrior/Garrison as a form of MLVLing. With a chance of dropping Earrings.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2024-09-24 14:48:18  
The candy being taken isn't an issue if retrieving it is as simple as it is now. People will tako directly to the exact spot to grab it and return it. There'd have to be several steps to the retrieval process and actual penalties to make you care. I don't believe they'll take the time to actually implement those to make you want to do besieged, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-24 14:56:51  
Are you sure people are POSing over? Its really not that big of a deal to farm the KIs to enter the fight, certainly not worth the risk knowing how easily it is to get caught POSing, especially over those distances.
By Kasaioni 2024-09-24 16:09:59  
Just add new relevant things to spend I.S. on. Boom problem solved.
 Phoenix.Iocus
サーバ: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-09-26 08:00:27  
So upcoming ambu for spooky season is headless + horse meng!

I don't remember it, but it sounds like a pain sync fight.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-09-26 08:18:21  
It is painsync. TP horse, WS headless, repeat. Horse makes a light based conal move that can one shot KO if not enough meva/mdb for light.

Was pretty easy IIRC. With today's gear can probably use monk roll instead of chaos and have everyone WS the headless.
[+]
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2024-09-26 09:25:27  
I remember going monk last time and 4 stepping light onto the dullahan to finish him off. I think it was asuran fists to either tornado kick or howling fist (interchangeable) to victory smite to victory smite. I remember that trashing the thing pretty hard. But other than that it was tp on horse and weaponskill the dullahan. It wasn’t too bad.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-09-26 09:55:29  
Yes, the strategy was 3 or 4 step light, one dd. Mnk was preferred for the subtle brow, but Sam or any other 3/4 step light dd works fine too.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2024-09-26 11:17:57  
Asura.Melliny said: »
I remember going monk last time and 4 stepping light onto the dullahan to finish him off. I think it was asuran fists to either tornado kick or howling fist (interchangeable) to victory smite to victory smite. I remember that trashing the thing pretty hard. But other than that it was tp on horse and weaponskill the dullahan. It wasn’t too bad.

Also, Chi Blast the Dullahan at start and PLD uses Holy Circle + Sepulcher. By the time you kill the horse from normal attacks, Chi Blast will be ready again and Dullahan will be so low that a multi-step will take care of him. I remember doing this fight with 3 people before.
By Kaffy 2024-09-26 12:23:27  
Tried and true SMN burn on dullahan with Ifrit then finish off pony with Ramuh also works.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-09-26 12:24:46  
They killed SMN strat already (kind of, at least slowed it down)
Quote:
The Bozzetto Retributionist now resists multiple hits from Blood Pacts while Blood Weapon is active.

As it didn't really work like they expected, wouldn't be surprised if they alter it more.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-26 13:53:44  
The highlights shows a revision to gamepad config.

We are extremelly excited for this!

Yuhuu
First Page 2 3 ... 449 450