Random Politics & Religion #19

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:40:16  
Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, are you guys surprised about all this?
you don't expect your president to learn from his mistakes and slowly get better at his job with time and experience?

Do you expect him to make the same mistakes he made while campaigning for 4 years with no change?

You do realize he has never been a politician for 70 years...so I think him making mistakes is not that surprising.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:43:05  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Zerowone said: »
scary part is people are actually buying this

josiah thought sweden was an island!

people are idiots and donald trump is our god!!!

And here I thought geography in the US public education system was in shambles.

My geography education included getting a globe as a present then never looking at it.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-20 16:43:50  
Its always got to be all about him. He's 70, he ain't gona change.

you don't expect your president to learn from his mistakes and slowly get better at his job with time and experience?
This one? No. I mean it would be nice, but...

Quote:
Do you expect him to make the same mistakes he made while campaigning for 4 years with no change?
Yes.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:44:50  
Also it's only been like 30 days...I don't think you can judge a presidency after 30 days...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:45:32  
Come back in 2020 when global warming is killing us all then you can complain!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-20 16:46:29  
fonewear said: »
You do realize he has never been a politician for 70 years...so I think him making mistakes is not that surprising.
The surprising pare is that he has not surrounded himself with people who know how the government works.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:47:08  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
The surprising pare is that he has not surrounded himself with people who know how the government works.

It doesn't matter when you are President you just tell people what to do !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:48:47  
Each week and almost each day I'm stuck with a more profound embarrassment for the United States.

It's like seeing someone you care about slowly destroy their lives and you know they don't have the capacity for stopping or changing their behavior.

Media manipulating facts is nothing new but putting someone in charge of your country that's too ignorant to have a single person on his staff spending five seconds googling facts to check them before he utters them? Over and over?

This will not last forever Americans, I promise.

Don't worry we are embarrassed that this website is filled with Canadians...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-20 16:48:50  
Also it's only been like 30 days...I don't think you can judge a presidency after 30 days...

I am not judging. I am enjoying the show.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-02-20 16:49:36  
I know it's hard for normal people to understand but not everything is political. And Trump is not the end all be all. But lately it seems that no matter what the circumstances somehow Trump is to blame.
Hey, if he is willing to take credit for business decisions that were made before he was president, he can take the blame for other things he wasn't involved with either.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:50:04  

I am not judging. I am enjoying the show.

That's the spirit kick back watch the show make a few smart *** remarks and relax 1
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:51:00  
Each week and almost each day I'm stuck with a more profound embarrassment for the United States.

It's like seeing someone you care about slowly destroy their lives and you know they don't have the capacity for stopping or changing their behavior.

Media manipulating facts is nothing new but putting someone in charge of your country that's too ignorant to have a single person on his staff spending five seconds googling facts to check them before he utters them? Over and over?

Don't worry we are embarrassed that this website is filled with Canadians...
Name five!

The entire forum is filled with them I don't have time to look up names ! Hell you have 50 accounts as it is. You make up half the population of Canada !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 16:54:28  
You can't even name five Canadians here!
Real "full!"
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-20 17:14:37  
This one? No. I mean it would be nice, but...

Quote:
Yes.

Doing worse at your job the longer you're president is an American tradition.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-20 17:17:26  

He was judged the moment he won the election. Anyone how isn't a member of the faith shouldn't be allowed to hold the office of high priestess.

On a more serious note, the initial reaction after Obama's election was pretty much the same. The Republicans made themselves look really stupid and ignorant by criticizing everything and even making ***up to criticize. Right now the Democrats are doing the same, so I just point and laugh. Six years from now we'll all be looking back at them and laughing.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 17:18:16  
When you work for the government they set the bar really low. And if you get fired you just become a lobbyist.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-20 18:08:12  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
wish it was that simple, just generic party based opposition.
That would be pleasant.

You won't get anyone to admit it, but that's a huge portion of what's going on right now. Take the same Trump, substitute conservative policies for liberal ones, and you would get an entirely different outlook from both sides.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 18:39:23  
Every time I have a party someone gets divorced:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 19:21:57  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, are you guys surprised about all this?

If we are going by example of the last 2 presidents, then no, I don't expect him to learn from his mistakes.
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 19:41:22  

His staff is compromised of people that are loyal, not qualified. He doesn't really care if people are qualified or not, they just have to be yes-people. Its why everyday he says or does something stupid, there isn't anyone there to stand up to him.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-02-20 20:10:03  
This is the worst therapy session of my life !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:12:48  
Viciouss said: »

His staff is compromised of people that are loyal, not qualified. He doesn't really care if people are qualified or not, they just have to be yes-people. Its why everyday he says or does something stupid, there isn't anyone there to stand up to him.
So, basically every democrat president/Congressman to date.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 82 83 84