Random Politics & Religion #19

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-16 20:44:22  
I mean he skated it so hard that you should get ready for all the non reporting on his already sold out rally over the weekend.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-16 20:58:40  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
If you are a trump fan he owned and also schooled the media, then he steamrolled them and made them eat the white poop. (stepbrothers style)

if you aren't a fan of trump nothing he said made any sense and everything he said was a lie and he will probably be impeached tomorrow

you'll catch the highlights/lowlights on whateverr fake media source you subcribe to.

and then foney will post a simpsons gif

Checking in:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-16 20:59:07  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
"Are you a friendly reporter?"

Only if the reporter has candy !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:01:39  
I can do any reference you want I tend to waste a lot of my life on TV and movie references...
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:03:10  

A gif for those that frequent the internet:

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-16 21:04:21  
OK gang, this is long, wide, deep, and eyeopening. And while the headline is kinda a duh the article tells a LOT about what they found out.

U.S. Allies Conduct Intelligence Operation Against Trump Staff and Associates, Intercepted Communications

Single best sentence:
Quote:
Worse, the United States is now in a situation that may be unprecedented—where European governments know more about what is going on in the executive branch than any elected American official.
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:05:41  
I don't need an intelligence agency to tell me what I don't know !
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:06:04  
I also don't need an English class to know you don't use don't twice in a sentence but oh well !
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:06:28  
*** it I'm going for the double negative record.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-16 21:09:16  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
OK gang, this is long, wide, deep, and eyeopening. And while the headline is kinda a duh the article tells a LOT about what they found out.

U.S. Allies Conduct Intelligence Operation Against Trump Staff and Associates, Intercepted Communications

Single best sentence:
Quote:
Worse, the United States is now in a situation that may be unprecedented—where European governments know more about what is going on in the executive branch than any elected American official.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-16 21:24:13  
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Single best sentence:
Quote:
Wait, you are shocked that our allies spy on us?

*shock*

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-16 21:48:56  
Wait, right now?

This has been going on for over 8 years now!

Red line says hi.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-16 21:50:56  
Josiahkf said: »
/cringe

Your countries' enemies must be laughing their *** off at how weak America looks right now.

Along with most of this country, especially after today.

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
サーバ: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2017-02-16 21:57:43  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Red line says hi.

I don't need a spokesman, unlike certain other heads of state

Wait, right now?

This has been going on for over 8 years now!

I know you gotta do the partisan thing where you claim Obama was some big joke, but the idea that we weren't more respected globally with him at the helm vs. Cheeto Commander is demonstrably false.

Sorry, "alternative fact", my bad
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2017-02-16 22:00:31  
As an aside - and speaking via the real admin account so there's no confusion - I'm pretty disappointed with the level of discourse P+R has been reduced to.

Not that it's ever been Masterpiece Theatre or anything, but there used to at least be an attempt to engage on issues. Now it's just name-calling and rooting for laundry, and it's dumb.

Raise the bar or this goes away. Shitty posts belong on reddit, not here.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-16 22:20:48  
Wait, you are shocked that our allies spy on us?

*shock*
Quote:
while the headline is kinda a duh...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-16 22:46:37  
I have always tried to offer issues or engage on them.

But yeah, these last several pages have been... lacking.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-16 23:44:41  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
This is still a democracy. Despite what we feel about his behavior trump still deserves more respect than you provide him Jackie

Don't forget he is still a human being.
Not because he "deserves" it (being human alone doesn't warrant respect; respect is earned blah blah), but rather, because the position demands it. Because painting your country's president as an imbecile makes the whole country look like one. I always found this weird since Bush days.
That, of course, doesn't mean they can't criticize him.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-16 23:47:36  
Candlejack said: »
Vice-Admiral Harward, a man Trumpy wanted to replace Flynn, just shot Trumpy down. I think Harward sees the writing on the wall and is saying no because he knows Trumpy's on the way to the hangman, and wants nothing to do with him more than possible.

We could take your word for why he shot him down, or... you know, we could take his own word.

Quote:
"Since retiring, I have the opportunity to address financial and family issues that would have been challenging in this position."

"Like all service members understand, and live, this job requires 24 hours a day, 7 days a week focus and commitment to do it right," Harward's statement continued. "I currently could not make that commitment. My thoughts and prayers are with those that carry such heavy burdens and responsibility for taking care of our country's national security concerns. God bless this great country of ours."

OH MAN, WHAT A BURN ON TRUMP.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-16 23:48:27  
Dude just trolled the entire Democrat party and their paid media hit men all at once.

Drama Torama said: »
I know you gotta do the partisan thing where you claim Obama was some big joke, but the idea that we weren't more respected globally with him at the helm vs. Cheeto Commander is demonstrably false.

This is nearly almost entirely the fault of the Democrat party and their paid media hit men doing character assassination 24/7/365 since Trump won the Primary.

Trump is playing mind games with the entire establishment and it's hilarious to watch. This is ***straight out of 40 laws, and if you haven't studied that (there are many other works but that's a good starter piece) then you are most certainly not equipped to understand anything that's happening right now, neither in the USA or on the world stage. Right now other world leaders fear Trump, and not out of some liberal fantasy "burn the world down", but because they just watched him outmaneuver and defeat not one but both major political parties in the largest most powerful nation in the world. To another world leader, anyone capable of doing that is a scary *** to deal with, no matter the color of his hair.

If people would pull their partisan heads out of their partisan ***'s and look at whats been happening over the last eighteen months, they should realize the monumental nature of it. And if anyone wants to spout some ignorant comments, I challenge them to demonstrate their superior capability and win public office of at least a state level. If they refuse then their just hypocrites.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-16 23:49:56  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
We could take your word for why he shot him down, or... you know, we could take his own word.

Actual words mean nothing, only the acceptable narrative matters. Whatever he said will be retroactively edited to reflect the politically approved historical record.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-16 23:51:59  
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
This is still a democracy. Despite what we feel about his behavior trump still deserves more respect than you provide him Jackie

Don't forget he is still a human being.
Not because he "deserves" it (being human alone doesn't warrant respect; respect is earned blah blah), but rather, because the position demands it. Because painting your country's president as an imbecile makes the whole country look like one. I always found this weird since Bush days.
That, of course, doesn't mean they can't criticize him.

He's not their President, they are world citizens and will not recognize any authority that isn't already approved by the obviously better European Progressive collective.
By Viciouss 2017-02-16 23:56:26  
So much for raising the bar.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84