Random Politics & Religion #19

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:40:20  
I'll defend Putin cause if I don't I'll end up living in a van down by the river...
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:40:28  
Btw that article that only Nik read also tells how Russia is meddling with Italy too.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-02-15 09:41:25  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Enemy wasn't literal. The point is Russia is being sanctioned by the US for breaking every international law they can and the countries are not aligned.
And Putin's in power cause he kills opponents and controls propaganda, there's a reason intellectuals flee from Russia.

mfw people here now defend Putin

Except that's an actual crime and you charged him with it. You can't back out and then social shame / blame shift in order to detract attention from the egg.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 09:43:36  
That's not the only thing that isn't funny.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 09:43:53  
Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Btw that article that only Nik read also tells how Russia is meddling with Italy too.

It sounds like it's working... sowing the seeds of discontent if nothing else
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:43:58  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Except that's an actual crime and you charged him with it. You can't back out and then social shame / blame shift in order to detract attention from the egg.
Huh??????????????????????????????????????
I suppose you're talking about my previous comment about Flynn? I didn't change my stance and I also said the word potential collusion.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:46:14  
Like a desperate housewife Putin won't stop nagging Italy...first it was just take out the garbage but you don't want to know what phase 2 is....
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-02-15 09:46:50  
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:47:04  
Viciouss said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
if Flynn is potentially colluding with an enemy
Again, Russia is not an enemy.

Just because you don't agree with how they run their country doesn't mean that they are "the enemy" and must be silenced/condemned/whatever the hell you can do to them.

Russians like Putin, otherwise they wouldn't put up with his ***. And don't tell me that they can't. They aren't the type of people that stands for *** in their own government, the last 2 revolutions state that!

I don't know where you are getting any of these ideas from, Putin kills whoever speaks out against him. Russia is definitely an enemy of the free world under Putin. Russia is definitely an enemy of the US and will continue to be treated as such with or without Trump.
He doesn't share the same viewpoints as you do. He doesn't share my viewpoints either, but I don't consider him "The Enemy" because of that.

It's almost like you wish another Cold War, or worse!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:48:01  
We all know the real enemy of the USA is Canada... and their overly polite ways !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-15 09:49:02  
He doesn't share the same viewpoints as you do. He doesn't share my viewpoints either, but I don't consider him "The Enemy" because of that.

Well, you can consider him the enemy for his actions then, like everyone else is doing.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 09:50:17  
Asura.Saevel said: »
the egg
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:50:21  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

That party is turning into a cult. Their supporters are very fanatical and deny all type of dialogue.
The bad thing is that Grillo and Di Maio(the two leaders of the party)are starting to ride this "don't believe any media except what we tell you to believe" thing which is extremely dangerous. And pay no attention to the fact that they regurgitate Putin's propaganda word for word.

Atm they float around 30% in the polls(slowly going down thanks to a fantastically failing job as mayor of the capital from one of their party), the centre-left polls about the same but they're talking about splitting, and if they do we're doomed cause no one will stop the populists.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:53:00  
At the rate Italy is going the only know exports will be the Olive Garden...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-15 09:53:45  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »

That party is turning into a cult. Their supporters are very fanatical and deny all type of dialogue.
The bad thing is that Grillo and Di Maio(the two leaders of the party)are starting to ride this "don't believe any media except what we tell you to believe" thing which is extremely dangerous. And pay no attention to the fact that they regurgitate Putin's propaganda word for word.

Atm they float around 30% in the polls(slowly going down thanks to a fantastically failing job as mayor of the capital from one of their party), the centre-left polls about the same but they're talking about splitting, and if they do we're doomed cause no one will stop the populists.

The parallels with the political climate in America is uncanny.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:54:24  
I'd love to discuss Italian politics but I'm afraid Tony Soprano is hovering over my shoulder.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-02-15 09:56:03  
Tony Soprano is dead, but don't let that stop you from believing
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-15 09:56:31  
Viciouss said: »

Well, you can consider him the enemy for his actions then, like everyone else is doing.
I don't consider him an enemy, nor should anyone else (in power) because that is:

A) Counterproductive to any attempt of diplomatic ties associated with Russia. You would be amazed at how much the US can get done with foreign affairs if we don't treat anyone who disagrees on us as "The Enemy." That includes public perception, because that drives politicians to making the statements they make to help get themselves reelected (when you have warmongers such as yourself as constitutes, your representatives will pander votes by saying that we should go to war with Russia)
B) Hypocritical for us to mess in the affairs of Russia. If the Russians really hate Putin, they would have gotten rid of him by now. To continue to claim that Putin is the second coming of Hitler (or third, depending on where Trump fits on your list) would make the Russian public's perception of US even worse, which will worsen ties between countries (see point A).

Fine, we get it, you hate Putin because he isn't a progressive like you are. Just don't demand that we go to war or attack Putin because you don't like him.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:56:49  
Zerowone said: »
Tony Soprano is dead, but don't let that stop you from believing

What an ending *cuts to black screen*
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:58:28  
I'm sorry I spoiled the ending to a show that went off the air about 10 years ago....
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 09:58:43  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Something interesting to note and maybe worth analyzing is that while all other populist movements in EU are extreme right(and we got one here too but polls put them around 12% so not threatening), this one sounds actually more like old communism.
By fonewear 2017-02-15 09:59:05  
That is how FFXI should end too also...you are just running along and Jeuno and boom cuts to black.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-02-15 09:59:58  
while journey plays in the background
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-15 10:00:55  

It's almost as if people in multiple parts of the world have a problem with leaders sucking at their jobs. The pendulum swings because there isn't any political ideology that can handle power for long without tripping on their own shoelaces. I would be really surprised if it wasn't happening in more than one place.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-02-15 10:01:32  

I wonder if it's some sort of karmic retribution for the arab spring fiasco.... or *** cheny is the leader of some james bond shadowy evil cabal called CHAOS! and putin is his puppet.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 10:01:49  
I am the walrus...shut the *** up Donnny !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-15 10:02:30  
Somewhere in all this surely Soros plays a role!
By fonewear 2017-02-15 10:04:44  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

It's almost as if people in multiple parts of the world have a problem with leaders sucking at their jobs. The pendulum swings because there isn't any political ideology that can handle power for long without tripping on their own shoelaces. I would be really surprised if it wasn't happening in more than one place.

I refuse to believe anything outside America exists...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-15 10:06:25  
Where is Donny anyways was he put in time out ?
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 82 83 84