The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)
The 6th Ministry's Secret: A Summoner's Guide (v2)
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 150 151 152
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-07-19 01:48:46  
To make you hate me a bit more, I've seen three perf Witching Robes!
And 11 perf Fanatic Gloves!
Yet still no perf Dampening Tam or Taming Sari for me.
(or Samnuha, or Leyline, etc etc)

I do get a lot of Perf aug stuff, problem is that it's always the same items lol
I kinda haven't spammed SR in a quite a while though.
SR was great, one of the best events SE added in terms of fun/effort/reward, but evetything gets old and boring if you spam it beyond a certain threshold.
[+]
By Verda 2016-07-19 09:07:41  
I reread my post, I meant to say that was the testimony for a perfect aug item of choice. If you want a non max aug one I don't think it's nearly as bad to farm, still annoying. And I disliked SR with a firey passion, but still spammed it regardless for items. It felt artificially bloated to me, random bosses, with random drops, with random augs. I just didn't like it. The other thing is I had no desire to head to head with adoulin protagonists, and I really dislike Balamor. I would probably have liked it a lot more if I got to smash that things face in instead of constantly talk to it for entry key items.

That's the thing though, not everyone will like every event, or the same ones. I still avoid SR whenever I can though. My enticers aren't even capped and I could not care less at the moment.
By Supa 2016-08-03 02:11:02  
Nice new Ammo piece, maybe cloth?

Sancus Sachet
"Blood Pact" recast time II -6
"Blood Pact" damage +10
Accuracy+15 Ranged Accuracy+15
Magic Accuracy+15

Sancus Sachet +1
"Blood Pact" recast time II -7
"Blood Pact" damage +15
Accuracy+20 Ranged Accuracy+20
Magic Accuracy+20
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-08-03 03:06:15  
Supa said: »
Nice new Ammo piece, maybe cloth?

Sancus Sachet
"Blood Pact" recast time II -6
"Blood Pact" damage +10
Accuracy+15 Ranged Accuracy+15
Magic Accuracy+15

Sancus Sachet +1
"Blood Pact" recast time II -7
"Blood Pact" damage +15
Accuracy+20 Ranged Accuracy+20
Magic Accuracy+20
I am not an smn, but this ammo looks damn nice. I feel bad for the smns out there that will probably get very very poor to get this nice piece.

Rip Nice summoner's gil, my thoughts are with yall. ;_;
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-08-03 03:19:18  
Not sure if those SMNs still have gil after hunting the HQ strap and 2x HQ rings! :D
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-08-03 04:21:04  
Asura.Sechs said: »
Not sure if those SMNs still have gil after hunting the HQ strap and 2x HQ rings! :D
True xD
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-08-03 04:56:58  
Which reminds me I still have to buy NQ rings damn it.
Was waiting for price to go down but it's going up instead >___>''

The new Sachet looks like it's a T1 (so roughly 10% HQ rate).
Not sure how expensive but doesn't look like insanely pricey to me?
By FaeQueenCory 2016-08-03 05:41:02  
Which reminds me I still have to buy NQ rings damn it.
Was waiting for price to go down but it's going up instead >___>''

The new Sachet looks like it's a T1 (so roughly 10% HQ rate).
Not sure how expensive but doesn't look like insanely pricey to me?
All depends on the materials. (Which is why I think the rings have increased after that very short lull in price.)

Asura.Avallon said: »
Asura.Pergatory said: »
They don't need to be in different containers for that to work. Equipset remembers augments too, even between two items in the same container. It won't show the augments in the equipset menu, but it will remember them.

Are you sure about that?

The last time I didn't separate similar pieces of armor into different Wardrobes, I ended up loading my SMN BP Merlinic hands on my BLM (also Merlinic hands).
I can substantiate that vanilla /equipset remembers what and where.
/equip however needs for things to be in differing boxes.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-08-03 06:45:04  
RIP Seraphicaller
[+]
By Verda 2016-08-03 09:23:45  
Reposting the recipe from BG:

Quote:
Estimated level 105
Sancus Sachet - Clothcraft
Earth Crystal
Siren's Macrame x1
Sif's Macrame x2
Vulcantite Ore x1
Arasy Sachet x1

Arasy Satchet can be bought from Antonia for 100,100 gil in upper Jeuno.

Siren's Macrame - 300k
Sif's Macrame x2 - 400k
Vulcanite Ore - 300k
Arasy Sachet - 100,100
Cost of mats: 1,100,100

HQ Rate for 105: 1 in 16
HQ Cost: 17,601,600

So if the original data is correct, you could get them made by a clothcrafter friend for about 18 mil if you're not unlucky with HQ. I expect them to sell for around 30 to 23 million, if that's the costs on your server etc. NQ I expect to sell for less than cost as per usual after the market gets flooded >.> It should be noted that crafters can often make the Macrame cheaper depending on if they have access to supplies.

Also yes I feel giggly right now the satchet is an amazing upgrade to SMN. In the past 3 patches, SMN can add 19 BP damage to its rep along with about a 25% increase in dps from timers. Considering Nirvana itself is 40 BP damage it's huge for SMN :) It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas.

Edit: corrected Sif's Price
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-08-03 09:59:01  
Verda said: »
Reposting the recipe from BG:

Quote:
Estimated level 105
Sancus Sachet - Clothcraft
Earth Crystal
Siren's Macrame x1
Sif's Macrame x2
Vulcantite Ore x1
Arasy Sachet x1

Arasy Satchet can be bought from Antonia for 100,100 gil in upper Jeuno.

Siren's Macrame - 300k
Sif's Macrame x2 - 400k
Vulcanite Ore - 300k
Arasy Sachet - 100,100
Cost of mats: 1,100,100

HQ Rate for 105: 1 in 16
HQ Cost: 17,601,600

So if the original data is correct, you could get them made by a clothcrafter friend for about 18 mil if you're not unlucky with HQ. I expect them to sell for around 30 to 23 million, if that's the costs on your server etc. NQ I expect to sell for less than cost as per usual after the market gets flooded >.> It should be noted that crafters can often make the Macrame cheaper depending on if they have access to supplies.

Also yes I feel giggly right now the satchet is an amazing upgrade to SMN. In the past 3 patches, SMN can add 19 BP damage to its rep along with about a 25% increase in dps from timers. Considering Nirvana itself is 40 BP damage it's huge for SMN :) It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas.

Edit: corrected Sif's Price

Nice! Looks like I have something to make later. :)
[+]
By Verda 2016-08-03 10:00:50  

Good luck! :D The vulcanite ores already bought out on my server but I have a stash of the other stuff :/ Guess it's time to farm zi'tah HELM.
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-08-03 10:12:28  

Good luck! :D The vulcanite ores already bought out on my server but I have a stash of the other stuff :/ Guess it's time to farm zi'tah HELM.

Yeah exactly.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
サーバ: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-08-03 10:41:20  

They drop off T3 NMs. We got one off the Behemoth T3 NM last night for a SMN in the LS to get his Satchet crafted.
[+]
By Verda 2016-08-03 11:19:35  
Nice :) I've been fighting Shockmaw just cuz wind blade wrecks him and if you position right doesn't destroy my tank trust lol >.> Sucks fleetstalker is the least expensive to pop but eats trust tanks for breakfast. (I meant the t3 oops).
By FaeQueenCory 2016-08-03 12:27:19  
Best part of it is the fact that it clears up reliance on the back slot to hit -10s of Favor. (when they get around to fixing that anyways)

ItemSet 345121
Just the NQ puts you at capped BP delay.
And as for skill (I used the easiest to get stuff for illustration), with final skill Gift, you're at 572 from the above.
Literally a Vox grip for nonNirvanas, or a Summoning Earring for Nirvanas.
All without losing the back slot, and potentially the grip slot.

And that's just NQ stuff.
A HQ apogee feet clears everything completely without grip or earring.
And there's also Incanter's torque and Kobo obi too.
I just wanted to show how easy it is to hit 575 while keeping capped delay with the new sachet.
[+]
By Verda 2016-08-03 16:13:37  

HQ rings are an extreme luxary buy for 2 bp dmg and small increases to the other stats to, I'd not get them till you 5/5 HQ abjurations to be honest. The HQ sachet and strap aren't bad though imo especially for what they provide, the NQ rings are also really cheap for what they provide.
By Zubis 2016-08-03 16:55:26  
A few people on Asura are offering to sell the +1 Sachet for 200 million. Think I'll pass on that one...
[+]
By Verda 2016-08-03 17:39:09  
You mean the rings? Ya it's just cuz the hq chance so low and mats so expensive, if you already got everything else for smn tho they are nice.
By Zubis 2016-08-03 17:44:40  
No I mean the new Sachet, sorry.
[+]
 Asura.Raelia
user: Raelia
By Asura.Raelia 2016-08-03 19:44:14  
Someone mathed on BG that the +1 should be like 18mil at-cost. NQ is gonna be dirt cheap if/when vulcanite comes back down.
By FaeQueenCory 2016-08-03 20:32:31  
Depends on your server, and the fact that the Zi'tah HELM were never really farmed. (Vorseal and maybe a piece here and there, but nothing steady outside of Aeonic building.)

At least not for months. (As most of their gear was replaced immediately with Abjuratory sets.)

So there's a bit of a bottleneck, but as more groups start farming them for ore regularly, the price should drop.

Maybe even as low as ~5M. (Just look at the state of many of those grips.)
Probably not lower than that ever. Supply would have to increase far too much.
By Verda 2016-08-03 21:22:10  
Asura.Raelia said: »
Someone mathed on BG that the +1 should be like 18mil at-cost.
That was me actually :)

FaeQueenCory said: »
Maybe even as low as ~5M. (Just look at the state of many of those grips.)
I can't see it ever getting that low unless siren's hair and sif's macrame and rainbow thread start raining from the sky, tbh the ores are just in shortest supply but aren't the most expensive part.

Imo it will go up for a while, as right now no one has one and the mats compete with many other high profile synths increasing demand on those too. If you're on bahamut tho and wish for me to craft one send me a tell. Warning there's always the 5% chance of breakage so as long as you're cool with that I can synth one or sell you a NQ.
By Verda 2016-08-03 22:07:25  
Woo

Had to farm ores a lot today but worth \o/ Went 1 in 9

I just want to Sanc SE for this great sachet, I bet SMN party members are going to Sanc-us SMN for our damage contributions, I'll be sure to keep the spirit of Sancfulness in my heart.
[+]
 Sylph.Gutsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gutsu
By Sylph.Gutsu 2016-08-04 14:59:04  
Grats on ammo Verda got mine on second try today on my clothcraft mule.

Grioavolr aug:

Merlinic hands aug:

Elan strap +1:
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-08-04 15:25:58  
Woo

Had to farm ores a lot today but worth \o/ Went 1 in 9

I just want to Sanc SE for this great sachet, I bet SMN party members are going to Sanc-us SMN for our damage contributions, I'll be sure to keep the spirit of Sancfulness in my heart.

Congrats!

Now SE just need to fix this glitch. >_>

(unless at the time of this writing it has been already)
By TinyAttorney 2016-08-05 08:57:34  
Very jealous of those augments, Gutsu, nice work. Are those both from Ferns, or did you get super lucky from Dark Matter?

Ninja edit: Also, question - is there any point where it's worth getting an extra Voodoo Pumps +1 purely for the attack path, or will the skill path be just as good if not better in basically every situation?
By Verda 2016-08-05 09:58:00  
Congrats!

Now SE just need to fix this glitch. >_>

(unless at the time of this writing it has been already)
Ty!! :D The glitch I think only happens if you change gear during pet midcast. I haven't noticed it happening to me but I wouldn't recommend trying that anyway, I only change my gear in pet aftercast. The game is stateful to your gear at the time of an action so if you equip say your healing set while your avatar is also doing a blood pact, either your healing set or blood pact will suffer. Unless it's not this and something I don't know about then the game has always worked that way. You just have to wait for your pact to finish before trying to heal etc or lock your gear into the pet gear like my lua does and then watch your heal take 4 years and heal for like nothing.

@Gutsu CG also on the sachet and strap! :D On the staff I'd recommend getting BP dmg as close to 10 as possible though, at least for my sets each point of bp dmg is worth 2 to 7 mab for as much as it affects final damage. I would get another griovalr and shoot for that tho, the combine magic acc with that int is amazing. What I ended up with after about 3500 stones of all type is bp dmg 8, pet int 14, mag acc 30, mab 10. The MAB is really lacking tho so still trying.

TinyAttorney said: »
Also, question - is there any point where it's worth getting an extra Voodoo Pumps +1 purely for the attack path, or will the skill path be just as good if not better in basically every situation?
When I know I'm going to a physical fight I sometimes switch to the physical path. The skill would add accuracy but we're not sure the ratio so could be anywhere from 10 to 20 accuracy, Path B would give 35 attack so if acc is capped path B is a lot better but if not D is better.
 Sylph.Gutsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gutsu
By Sylph.Gutsu 2016-08-05 12:50:26  
TinyAttorney said: »
Very jealous of those augments, Gutsu, nice work. Are those both from Ferns, or did you get super lucky from Dark Matter?

Ninja edit: Also, question - is there any point where it's worth getting an extra Voodoo Pumps +1 purely for the attack path, or will the skill path be just as good if not better in basically every situation?

Those augs were from months ago just never posted till now. If i remember correctly they were both from using fern and taupe stones. Been trying to get another pair of merlin hands that have bp damage +10 with acc and attack on them but have had no luck. I went through hell crafting my own +1 apogee body and legs and then had a friend craft +1 feet and head. Having extra +1 pair of all except hands wouldnt hurt because it is a bit annoying switching from physical path to magical path all the time.

@Verda I agree getting bp damage on the staff would be better but so tough to get high bp damage with high pet macc and pet mab. I ended up using my second staff into a high macc staff for my blm so i have to get another now and try again to get bp damage.
[+]
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2016-08-05 12:59:50  
Verda, I've personally found Ifrit to be better on Shockmaw than Garuda. I should have taken a screenshot last night how quickly he went down with Crush Conduit.

#screwbuyingvulcaniteores
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 150 151 152