On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » White Mage » On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
On Healing Hands - A Comprehensive WHM Guide (V2)
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 95 96 97
 Asura.Vienner
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2019-04-19 08:09:10  
Dia stacks with lighshot <.<
By eliroo 2019-04-19 08:39:09  
Temper
Physical Damage Limit
Afflatus Misery gives Weapon Skill damage +% based on the amount of hp cured in between Weapon skills.

Thanks SE.

No but really excited to see what they change here. Hopefully more exciting than RNG
By fonewear 2019-04-19 08:46:17  
White mage will be deleted and replaced with a Yagrush trust.

Literally the trust will be a Yagrush that spins and cures etc.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
user: DatGoose
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-04-19 08:53:28  
and parses 12% in wave 3
By Jetackuu 2019-04-19 08:57:50  
fonewear said: »

I guess loldrk will get replaced with a scythe trust then.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-04-19 09:02:48  
A scythe that can use torcleaver
[+]
 Leviathan.Isiolia
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2019-04-19 09:03:07  
Jetackuu said: »

Incoming full lineup of Animated Weapon trusts.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-19 10:04:21  
Leviathan.Isiolia said: »
Jetackuu said: »

Incoming full lineup of Animated Weapon trusts.

I'd be up for this.

If you have a relic weapon etc you get your relic as a trust.

So on my thf I'd have a golden spinning dagger that spams Mercy Stroke.
[+]
 Asura.Meliorah
By Asura.Meliorah 2019-04-19 10:18:52  
a satalite weapon trust that mirrors the main hand currently equipped upon summoning. Bring value to those lockstyle lv.1 all job weapons.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-04-19 11:23:32  
Id be thrilled if they threw us some high tier Banish spells, Death equivalent. A whm can dream right ?
 Leviathan.Stamos
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2019-04-19 11:25:39  
full cure fix!
[+]
 Shiva.Xelltrix
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2019-04-19 12:24:38  
Bardark/light pls
[+]
 Sylph.Banhammer
サーバ: Sylph
user: Banhammer
By Sylph.Banhammer 2019-04-19 12:39:26  
Cureskin in any stance. Works on Cura.
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
サーバ: Bismarck
user: duo1666
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-19 12:48:50  
Misery auspice applies enlight II across all party members. No more plds complaining about auspice.
 Asura.Finbar
user: Finbar
By Asura.Finbar 2019-04-19 13:29:51  
Amnesiana.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2019-04-19 14:17:47  
From the screenshot, it looks like a teleport animation in Misareaux Coast. Other jobs got spells so SE was like: What thing that WHM doesn't need at all can we give it? [!!] I've got it! According to the servers, teleport spell use is down -85,000%. They obviously want to teleport more places!
[+]
By eliroo 2019-04-19 14:30:13  
I wouldn't mind a teleport escha
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-04-19 14:34:10  
... white mage adjustment? Why?

Maybe S-E should adjust scholar and red mage to be more versatile so there's not one healing job way out in front of the rest.

fonewear said: »

LMAO.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-19 15:02:14  
Honestly i wouldnt mind if they gave whm more tools to allow them to do more than look at HP bars all day. As is, things can go south in the time it takes to cast a non cure and waiting on the lockout before another spell.

Give me something that ensures i can do something else, or just a general buff to melee whm would be nice. Healing only gets dull after a while, and its always the moment you go "*** it, i can go smack things with my club for a bit" that the mob decides to deal damage more than your regen can handle. Every time.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2019-04-19 15:27:54  
Shiva.Xelltrix said: »
Bardark/light pls

Was wondering when you'd chime in with this.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-04-19 15:38:46  
Asura.Sirris said: »
Maybe S-E should adjust scholar and red mage to be more versatile so there's not one healing job way out in front of the rest.

What? WHM is THE healing. It should obviously be ahead of other jobs for healing. RDM and SCH are hybrid jobs. Beside helaing RDM can melee and debuffs with great success and also nukes quite well, at least solo MB on own SC. SCH can create skillchains and apply DoTs very well and is also not bad at nuking. Has also very potent Regen spells. WHM has mostly only cures, status removals and better raise. It obviously should be much better when he is so specialized in it and limited in everything else.
 Shiva.Xelltrix
user: Xelltrix
By Shiva.Xelltrix 2019-04-19 15:46:27  
Shiva.Arislan said: »
Shiva.Xelltrix said: »
Bardark/light pls

Was wondering when you'd chime in with this.

Let me dream.
By Nariont 2019-04-19 16:19:19  
SimonSes said: »
WHM has mostly only cures, status removals and better raise.

And highest meva per ele via barspell+bar resist(seperate category i think?) Highest pro/shell assuming merits, boost spells, status immunity via caress, i know you said mostly just laying it all out.

The other mages being able to atleast aoe heal to some decent capacity isnt too much to ask for which is the typical complaint for why whm is miles ahead, plus free cures, but loads of refresh mitigates some of that
[+]
 Bismarck.Nyaarun
By Bismarck.Nyaarun 2019-04-19 16:42:16  
Nariont said: »
WHM has mostly only cures, status removals and better raise.

And highest meva per ele via barspell+bar resist(seperate category i think?) Highest pro/shell assuming merits, boost spells, status immunity via caress, i know you said mostly just laying it all out.

The other mages being able to atleast aoe heal to some decent capacity isnt too much to ask for which is the typical complaint for why whm is miles ahead, plus free cures, but loads of refresh mitigates some of that

I mean, sch can AoE fine with light arts strategems or /whm curaga. Its not as good as whm, but its not supposed to be. Sch is just better being blm SC person.

Rdm has too many other boons to be allowed to be a good healer, else youll go back to the days of whm being redundant and useless.

Problem with whm is that its a one trick pony. It can heal well, and give certain buffs. Thats about it.
By fonewear 2019-04-19 17:07:04  
I'd laugh really hard if they just shorten cast time for teleport spells. Make it happen SE.
By Nariont 2019-04-19 17:10:39  
Bismarck.Nyaarun said: »
I mean, sch can AoE fine with light arts strategems or /whm curaga. Its not as good as whm, but its not supposed to be. Sch is just better being blm SC person.

Rdm has too many other boons to be allowed to be a good healer, else youll go back to the days of whm being redundant and useless.

sch typically burn through its strats if it has to aoe near the same level as WHM, and rdm would need a lot more than some aoe ability to usurp all the stuff listed above, same applies to sch. Its not even a drastic thing, seen it passed around here; just drop curaga 3 to sub level and good to go, most jobs even non-healing jobs can single target fine to a point, but the aoe dmg + enfeeb game has put whm way above any alternative as far as what a single heal job can do on its own. Oh and i forgot cure skin in that list
[+]
 Shiva.Flowen
user: Flowen255
By Shiva.Flowen 2019-04-19 17:50:08  
Only update whm needs is to add some weird code that makes it impossible to bot
[+]
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-04-20 04:13:41  
Asura.Sirris said: »

What? WHM is THE healing. It should obviously be ahead of other jobs for healing. RDM and SCH are hybrid jobs. Beside helaing RDM can melee and debuffs with great success and also nukes quite well, at least solo MB on own SC. SCH can create skillchains and apply DoTs very well and is also not bad at nuking. Has also very potent Regen spells. WHM has mostly only cures, status removals and better raise. It obviously should be much better when he is so specialized in it and limited in everything else.

Name me one other MMO with a single healer class? XIV has 3 healers. World of Warcraft has 5. The healing role has largely been relegated to alts because its balance is garbage.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-04-20 04:58:10  
Shiva.Flowen said: »
Only update whm needs is to add some weird code that makes it impossible to bot
Half of asura whm population would disappear.
 Asura.Sagaxi
user: xXSagaXx
By Asura.Sagaxi 2019-04-20 06:53:05  
Inc. new teleports! ><
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 95 96 97