サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2020-01-25 14:45:25  
Thanks all!
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-25 15:56:49  
I have a R15 Bravura and the damage on MT is good for a 1K TP WS. The issue is that there is no TP scaling and that's a big source of Warrior's damage. Upheaval for example only gets about a ~50% damage increase from WSD but continues scaling with TP so performs much better overall.
 Phoenix.Pretre
サーバ: Phoenix
user: pretre
By Phoenix.Pretre 2020-01-25 16:25:39  
ok ill leave my bravura at 119 no am
By Spaitin 2020-01-25 16:48:10  
Bravura R15 is meh (and bravura in general mostly because of the hja sets). You can do much more damage in the hjarandai hybrid set with many other weapons. The hja set will be more durable than the typical bravura sets as well.

Despite being r15, upheaval is your best WS on bravura. Upheaval is not that good unless you have chango or lycurgos equiped. MT is just really not very good. poor TP return and only a flat 2.75 fTP on a job that thrives on tp scaling. even with the WS damage boost MT falls pretty far behind.

TP gain rate isnt any better on the bravura hybrid sets when compared to options such as chango/montante etc.

Currently i have hja sets with drepanum shining one dolichenus montante raetic chango conq labraunda lycurgos ukon rag nanadaka all beating r15 bravura in a straight TP set. I would bet more weapons do.

Only advantage i give bravura is durability in your WS set. Massive acc is kinda nice
 Phoenix.Pretre
By Phoenix.Pretre 2020-01-25 18:19:43  
were would you rank conq r15
By Spaitin 2020-01-25 18:24:19  
It is pretty similar to montante+1. Dont have to use argosy at high TP though, kinda nice.

A good step behind chango.
 Phoenix.Pretre
By Phoenix.Pretre 2020-01-25 19:03:49  
cool thanks peeps
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-25 23:02:10  
Spaitin said: »
MT is just really not very good. poor TP return and only a flat 2.75 fTP on a job that thrives on tp scaling. even with the WS damage boost MT falls pretty far behind.

Actually MT on a Bravura is really good and at 1K TP it's better then Upheaval. Problem is WAR is rarely ever at just 1K TP so it only "wins" when not using Warcry and under ~1500 TP. That is a super small window.

MT is 2.75 but with a 68% boost, which includes any MA proc, from Bravura making it act more like a 4.62 fTP which is around what Torcleaver has. At 1K TP (with moonshade) Upheaval has 4.625 fTP but only 1.625 of that is on the first hit and so WSD has a minor roll. Once we're past 1500TP (with moonshade) Upheaval is at 5.875 with 2.875 on the first hit. 80% STR is also a better mod then 85% VIT due to double dipping with fSTR.

Then we pull out a R15 Chango and Upheaval gets put on steroids.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-25 23:04:29  
Phoenix.Pretre said: »
were would you rank conq r15

I got Conq just not R15 and probably won't. As Spaitain said it's about the same you'd get out of Resolution spam. The 49.5% bonus to KJ makes it actually competitive, especially since it has similar TP scaling as Upheaval. R15 Chango still stronger though.
By RudraXIV 2020-01-26 05:46:43  
@Spaitin How is Labraunda ? Which way did you upgraded it and in which situation youre using it?
By Spaitin 2020-01-26 08:21:43  
RudraXIV said: »
@Spaitin How is Labraunda ? Which way did you upgraded it and in which situation youre using it?

I dont personally have one. But my friend has one in all three paths at r25, we did a lot of testing on them. Mostly neak/yakshi/onchyphora and the frog month ambu for path B. Path B seems to be the best followed by A and then a big step down to C.

So we have it B>A>C

Where path B really shines is Subtle blow builds. It is probably the best TP gaining weapon war has. Perhaps only beaten by raetic inside of escha. Weakness, doesnt do anything to power up upheaval other than TP gain. +.5 attacks per attack round is pretty nice. Translates to something like 175 extra TP per attack round on average.

Path A having 25 STP is also quite good. . Gives you a 3 hit build to 1200 TP on upheaval. WS + 1 attack round. Same weakness. Doesnt make your WS stronger by any method other than TP gain. 25 STP on the weapon does make the TPing nice and consistent. The double damage thing is pretty minuscule sadly.

Patch C does the same thing as the other 2, just worse. It would have better potentialif RR and ukko's were better. or if you gained extra TP during crits on WS, but you dont. Imagine during a mighty strikes zerg that you get 50 TP per crit DURING your WS lol. Would be getting like 700 TP return on upheaval. Was disappointing. Still wouldn't be enough to beat chango though.

Chango gets a 3 hit build to 1100 TP then you add an extra 500 TP bonus to it, then you add the 10% damage. So chango wins pretty massively .

Overall, not a particularly great weapon. It isnt horrible though. All paths beat r15 bravura lol. . Drepanum with spiral hell spam beats it (spiral hell spam is quite strong though, at least during warcry). Cheaper options are better. For the price of the weapon you can make r15 chango. Pretty fun, not worth the price tag imo. It is one of the lesser Dynamis D weapons.

If you are interested in making a Dynamis weapon, i would go with another jobs dynamis weapon. Father Time or the GK or something. That is my recommendation anyway.

Path C GK is actually one of the more interesting weapons imo. Wrong thread for that though.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-26 12:45:32  
Note on Spiral Hell, at 1K it's ***, at 2K it's really nice, at 3K it's Jesus juice. I only wish Depanum had STR +20 instead of MND +20.

The fTP of SH is 1.375 / 2.75 / 4.75 and the weapon doubles the damage.
By RudraXIV 2020-01-31 06:47:11  
I see that you're using RR a lot to start multi steps, whats your RR build ? Same one as Rampage ?
Also i got the regal ring recently, should i use her instead of Kharieh ring now ?
[+]
 Odin.Willster
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2020-01-31 13:13:49  
I see that you're using RR a lot to start multi steps, whats your RR build ? Same one as Rampage ?
Also i got the regal ring recently, should i use her instead of Kharieh ring now ?
RR is same as Reso I believe.
 Asura.Chendar
user: chendar
By Asura.Chendar 2020-01-31 14:01:19  
Odin.Willster said: »

RR is a crit ws, but doesn't transfer fTP afaik. So probably neither of those. Ukko's set may be closer?

Kinda curious too, my go-to tends to be Full Break/Steel Cyclone > Upheaval > KJ > Upheaval, but I gotta assume you're getting more dmg outta RR > RR > Upheaval > Upheaval when you don't need the Full Break?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2020-01-31 14:21:51  
Asura.Chendar said: »
Odin.Willster said: »

RR is a crit ws, but doesn't transfer fTP afaik. So probably neither of those. Ukko's set may be closer?

Kinda curious too, my go-to tends to be Full Break/Steel Cyclone > Upheaval > KJ > Upheaval, but I gotta assume you're getting more dmg outta RR > RR > Upheaval > Upheaval when you don't need the Full Break?

If your doing a four step there is one that's way easier.

Full Break -> Upheaval -> King's Justice -> Upheaval.

If not needing the defense down from Full Break

Steel Cyclone -> Upheaval -> King's Justice -> Upheaval

With a Chango that will produce extremely high light damage with 99K radiance damage.

The other SC's were ways to incorporate Armor Break, which is impaction and not a comfortable SC location, into a multistep SC.

Impaction -> Detonation -> Compression -> Fragmentation -> Fusion -> Light

Armor Break -> Steel Cyclone -> Upheaval -> King's Justice -> Upheaval -> Upheaval
By Spaitin 2020-01-31 15:50:15  
ItemSet 366559

Basically this set for RR. can use hja body instead. Use war beads and either ioskeha or metalsinger belt. You want to stack as much MA and crit rate as you can.

RR > RR > UP > UP will be your most powerful 4 step. If you want to use armor break. Just use it at the beginning while geo applies bubbles. Can usually pull it off before they get both the bubbles down. If you go sam/allies with this one. it is usually an 90+ light then 99k radiance

STURM > RR > RR > UP > UP is generally your best 5 step. ending usually in 2 99k SC.

KJ > RR > RR > RR > UP > UP. is a good 6 step, but i rarely find a need for them.

If you are determined to use a break. the ones Saevel mentioned are great.
 Odin.Willster
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2020-01-31 16:30:35  
Oh, I always thought RR was basically Reso set. Never geared for crit.
By Spaitin 2020-01-31 17:02:48  
Gearing it with reso will work, but you can make a better set with gear you shouild already have. This is my set I THINK. not logged in.

ItemSet 368230

With sam/fighters and warcry in this set: 100 DA 13 TA 3 QA, 67% crit rate. So 5+ hits on the WS with 77% of them critting with 16 extra crit dmg. It actually isnt a bad WS, I would tie it for second behind upheaval on GA.
ItemSet 371128
Swap boddy and ring and you can get that crit up to 91%. You just lose 4 TA and some durability.

This set might actually be better. Which is nice since you should have everything already.

Think i will set a rule, for warcry use the hja set and for blood rage use the dagon set.

ItemSet 371129

Another rule for this set during MS. Basically just your reso MS gear.
[+]
By Spaitin 2020-01-31 18:02:28  
should i use her instead of Kharieh ring now ?
They are all very similar. WHen that is the case, use the one with the most acc. Regal is my go to for WS like Upheaval. So yeah use regal. On spiral hell though, i use niq and kari.
 Cerberus.Hideka
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Hideka 2020-02-14 10:34:40  
is there a current collection of BIS Sets on war?
By Ehpik 2020-02-16 10:44:58  
I’ll preface with my sets are almost identical to the Ukon’s Upheaval/Tp/Fury sets posted on the main page of this topic. Working on Chango in future.

I haven’t seen a lot of talk of the new DI earring(Thrud?)for Upheaval though. I know Moonshade is a lock so the only swap would be Brutal. Is the 5DA a lock as well or would 10 Str/Vit with 3 WSD compete?
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2020-02-16 13:44:34  
use thrud
[+]
By Fauve 2020-02-21 01:28:42  
Can anyone point me towards a set for Impulse Drive?
By SimonSes 2020-02-21 02:20:01  
/\
||
||
||

Fauve said: »
By Wotasu 2020-02-21 02:27:28  
SimonSes said: »
/\
||
||
||

Fauve said: »

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/54111/warrior-dwfencerpolearmh2hranged/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Zillion 2020-02-24 23:27:23  
what set would you recommend for sturmwind & kings justice
First Page 2 3 ... 166 167 168 ... 224 225 226