Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Eightball 2018-07-22 12:40:42  
DirectX said: »
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Instigator

I know it is unlikely worth the effort but can you equip this for using JAs and swap? Like before you use med etc before a fight.

Honestly i dont think there is a point in doing so, you can match recast with duration w/o it so just reuse when it wears?

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-07-22 15:36:48  
DirectX said: »
hmm, you can? for both? Is 5 Berserk 5 DA the norm still?

Honestly thats what I still use. It's been awhile since I added up armor/recast stuff. But I could of swore by berserk is only down for about 14-15s or so. I'm too lazy to double check/not in-game at- the moment.

Post deleted by User.
By Dsuza 2018-07-29 14:34:20  
Hey everyone, I hope you have been well.

I recently came back to the game after a break, and trying to get my WAR updated.

Are the gear sets on the first page still up to date?

I'm trying to figure out what (If any) Relic +3's to make?

I know basic stuff, like body for extra seconds to Aggressor, and feet for extra Berserk time.

But are any of the 5 pieces BiS for any situation now?

I'm pretty much just asking what pieces I should make, and if any are BiS for any sort of TP and/or WS sitation with Rag Great Sword (Or well, any Great Sword)

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-07-29 14:37:21  
all but hands. mask is longer duration warcry, which is longer duration of TP Bonus, and upheaval piece. legs are very likely strongest TP legs, but I haven't finished my calcs to support that with proper evidence

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Affinty
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Dsuza
By Bismarck.Affinty 2018-07-29 16:45:53  
Thanks guys for the fast replies

Hmm, I didn't mention the head because the +1 says +30 seconds for Warcry too. Is the +3 head more than 30 seconds, and there is just some sort of typo?

Becides Warcry what else is head BiS for?

So far I got: +3 Head Warcry

+3 Legs: TP

+3 Body: Aggressor

+3 Feet: Berserk

+3 Hands = Suck?

Anymore to add?

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2018-07-29 17:52:35  
Head is great for any weapon skill that benefits largely from WSD.
 Odin.Willster
サーバ: Odin
user: tallica
By Odin.Willster 2018-07-29 18:49:20  
Damn, legs are actually good??? Haven't been lotting them as I assumed artifact will be better (more acc/dbl).
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-30 22:30:47  
The legs are a hit and miss item, in theory they are solidly the best DPS legs by a couple of percent points but in practice your losing quite a bit of accuracy going to them.

Relic +3
DA +6
DA Damage +11
Acc +39

AF +3
DA +11
Acc +71(56+15)
PDT -5

So -5% DA, makes me go from 94 to 89 so not a big deal, the +DA damage makes it go from 1.20 to 1.31 for a +9.16% increase on swings that proc DA. Since we're losing a bit of DA (assuming no Fighters Roll) that knocks us down like 2~3% so around 6~7% in white damage increase. The 31 accuracy loss hurts, especially on low accuracy builds like with the Mont +1.

This is only white damage and that's the minority of our damage source, so these become kinda for trash mobs where we don't really care for optimizing damage anyway.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-30 22:32:56  
Bismarck.Affinty said: »
Thanks guys for the fast replies

Hmm, I didn't mention the head because the +1 says +30 seconds for Warcry too. Is the +3 head more than 30 seconds, and there is just some sort of typo?

Becides Warcry what else is head BiS for?

So far I got: +3 Head Warcry

+3 Legs: TP

+3 Body: Aggressor

+3 Feet: Berserk

+3 Hands = Suck?

Anymore to add?

Hands are super interesting but not for standard WAR builds. When combined with the Omen shield WAR can easy hit over 40% shield block and so it's useful in a Sword + Board "tank" set. Now that might not be useful for the vast majority of us but it's there. I actually had to use it this one time when things went south in our group and I "tanked" a NM while everyone recovered, almost had it dead too cause Regain Sword is boss for this build.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-07-31 11:45:37  
Fencer is a pretty neat niche build for War. Fencer pairs very well with Savage blade. It's basically 700 TP Bonus all the time, which is more potent than an Aeonic weapon.

A DD build with Blurred Shield +1 (7% WSD) focusing on Fencer can put out a ton of damage with Savage Blade. Adapa Shield loses the DD stats, but gets 10% more block rate so would be a good standin tank Shield for war.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-07-31 12:33:28  
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Is there a Ranged Attack Set? For those situations.

I know what you are thinking, Antitail+1/Exalted Xbow+1?

Isn't worth it. The racc on WAR armor is just too low compared to rng,cor,nin,sam,thf,etc. Acro included. Also the attributes on Acro are fairly low. You may be better off just using 4/5 AF+3 and Regal for the racc, (Acro hands may be worth using since the AGI on hand slots is terrible in general). You also need to have really good luck on Augments which could make it expensive. What closes the gap is doing AGI and Ranged Accuracy on Acro.

As for Snapshot/Rapidshot you are limited to Acro and that Rapid Shot belt from Escha Sky

It's only doable on SAM because of Yoichi and Kenda+1. My Racc is actually comparable to my Melee Accuracy.

I mean you can still hit Delve level monsters if the situation arises. That is the only thing I used Exalted Xbow for.

AF+3/Regal= 160(120 Racc) AGI and +60 RACC = 180 Racc Total
Acro Racc Alone/Regal= +93(69.75 Racc) AGI +100 RACC = 169.75 Racc Total
Acro Max Racc/AGI/Regal= 143(107.25) AGI +100 Racc = 207.25
Better off using Hayj+1 Ring with Acro.

Honestly I'd rather not spend a few million in stones over 27ish Racc on such a niche build. Try it out with 5/5 AF+2/3 before dumping gil into it.

99% of the time you won't use it. It really sucks losing Knob/Staunch Tathlum.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-31 16:40:36  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
Fencer is a pretty neat niche build for War. Fencer pairs very well with Savage blade. It's basically 700 TP Bonus all the time, which is more potent than an Aeonic weapon.

A DD build with Blurred Shield +1 (7% WSD) focusing on Fencer can put out a ton of damage with Savage Blade. Adapa Shield loses the DD stats, but gets 10% more block rate so would be a good standin tank Shield for war.

It's 730 plus another 50 if using Blurred +1 Shield. Reikiko has WSD +4 and Regain +30 so it pairs well with Fencer setups, even if using Adapa Shield for defensive measures. Reprisal doesn't proc often but when it does it's hilarious plus the DT -5 doesn't hurt. I made a hybrid Sword Board set assuming Adapa and it's pretty solid damage wise, just TP gain is mediocre due to not being delay floored. If you can get a Dancer in the party then that changes and it's a monster.
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2018-07-31 18:13:10  
Asura.Saevel said: »
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »

It's 730 plus another 50 if using Blurred +1 Shield. Reikiko has WSD +4 and Regain +30 so it pairs well with Fencer setups, even if using Adapa Shield for defensive measures. Reprisal doesn't proc often but when it does it's hilarious plus the DT -5 doesn't hurt. I made a hybrid Sword Board set assuming Adapa and it's pretty solid damage wise, just TP gain is mediocre due to not being delay floored. If you can get a Dancer in the party then that changes and it's a monster.

Yeah, it's pretty fun. I don't have Reikiko yet, but I've got a Firnagi and it is just fun to do.

Edit: Fencer also ups you Crit rate significantly, and while it won't make it amazing, it does make Vorpal Blade pretty respectable.

Post deleted by User.
By Creecreelo 2018-07-31 18:52:34  
Fenrir.Skarwind said: »
Asura.Yojimmbo said: »
Is there a Ranged Attack Set? For those situations.

I know what you are thinking, Antitail+1/Exalted Xbow+1?

Isn't worth it. The racc on WAR armor is just too low compared to rng,cor,nin,sam,thf,etc. Acro included. Also the attributes on Acro are fairly low. You may be better off just using 4/5 AF+3 and Regal for the racc, (Acro hands may be worth using since the AGI on hand slots is terrible in general). You also need to have really good luck on Augments which could make it expensive. What closes the gap is doing AGI and Ranged Accuracy on Acro.

As for Snapshot/Rapidshot you are limited to Acro and that Rapid Shot belt from Escha Sky

It's only doable on SAM because of Yoichi and Kenda+1. My Racc is actually comparable to my Melee Accuracy.

I mean you can still hit Delve level monsters if the situation arises. That is the only thing I used Exalted Xbow for.

AF+3/Regal= 160(120 Racc) AGI and +60 RACC = 180 Racc Total
Acro Racc Alone/Regal= +93(69.75 Racc) AGI +100 RACC = 169.75 Racc Total
Acro Max Racc/AGI/Regal= 143(107.25) AGI +100 Racc = 207.25
Better off using Hayj+1 Ring with Acro.

Honestly I'd rather not spend a few million in stones over 27ish Racc on such a niche build. Try it out with 5/5 AF+2/3 before dumping gil into it.

99% of the time you won't use it. It really sucks losing Knob/Staunch Tathlum.

Tbf, the light DD Volte set is amazing for a War ranged set, providing super high Agi, great Racc, and Stp/Snapshot. However, a ranged set for War is so niche and Volte already so rare that gl getting it. Not to mention, you'd be a real *** to lot it for a super niche set over a DD Brd that's starved for high-quality melee gear lol.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-07-31 20:22:49  
Fencer is +10% Crit rate with another +1% crit from Blurred Shield. it's a nice bonus but not "significantly", Blood Rate is +40% Crit Rate, now that's "significantly". If you want to do Vorpal Blade then build a /NIN Dual Wield set with Tanmogayi +1 / Reikiko. Vorpal functions just like CDC but with STR as it's mod, something WAR has an immense amount of. Gear it for STR / Multi-Attack with some CR sprinkled in. Should be easy to hit 50~60% total crit rate (naked WAR is 20%, WS adds a bit more) which puts you nearly capped whenever BR is up.
By alukards 2018-08-02 11:28:44  
Hey I'm having some trouble with Oseem while building an Upheaval set I cant seem to get him to roll WSD with VIT so my question is do I use the gear with +10-15 VIT and no WSD damage or the ones with WSD+4 (no VIT) assuming they all have similiar Acc and Attack to hold me over while I'm out farming stones and silt? Also I have a random DM augment on Valor mitts with 19 ACC/ATT DA+3 WSD+4 would those be good for upheaval or am I still better off trying to get an Odyssean gloves with VIT and WSD? Thanks in advance for the help.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-08-02 12:14:25  
1% WSD = 3~5 VIT is basically the comparison. The exact conversion will depend on how much VIT and WSD you already have.
[+]
 Asura.Saprykin
user: UryuAsura
By Asura.Saprykin 2018-08-05 22:58:44  
Hi warriors,

Been looking around for solid information on Fencer builds. Seems they are back and forth between suggesting to just go DW and then those suggesting reikiko+blurred+1. Can anyone shed some light on where fencer is at currently? When this is a viable build to be utilizing vs 2hing. Just curious as the style really appeals to me but I know so little about it.

Thanks all.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2018-08-06 02:34:09  
So...I've picked up warrior and was wondering; How much to TP sets differ between REMA? I only have Brovura/Ragnarok atm. And using this:
ItemSet 360428
Edit: Odyssean legs have VIT+6 Acc+15 Atk+17 and DA+4

For both of them atm. I'm slowly working on AF+2(+3 not entirely possible for me atm, I don't have an omen group and SAM/PLD +3's are in more of a priority state atm.) but not entirely sure on the order I should aim for. I was looking at Body > Legs/feet. As for Upheaval...Is it worth 5/5ing?
ItemSet 360429
Odyssean have : VIT+15 Acc+8 Atk+8 WSD +2%.
This is my current WS set; Odyssean have : VIT+15 Acc+8 Atk+8 WSD +2%. I have valorous with WSD augments from SAM but was reading something in the earlier pages about WSD being better at 2k+ TP? ANy advice/direction would be appareciated. c:

Post deleted by User.
By Meril1 2018-08-06 04:18:40  
Asura.Saprykin said: »
Hi warriors,

Been looking around for solid information on Fencer builds. Seems they are back and forth between suggesting to just go DW and then those suggesting reikiko+blurred+1. Can anyone shed some light on where fencer is at currently? When this is a viable build to be utilizing vs 2hing. Just curious as the style really appeals to me but I know so little about it.

Thanks all.
This forum is full of info on fencer sets. If your confused about fencer, tyype "fencer" into bg wiki. Dual weilding isn't associated with fencer. It's relavent for anything anytime. Anything else?
 Asura.Yso
By Asura.Yso 2018-08-06 05:56:59  
Asura.Saprykin said: »
Hi warriors,

Thanks all.

Fencer is only active while single wielding a onehander. Shield or no shield. Very powerful paired with Savage Blade and wsdmg+ sets.
First Page 2 3 ... 119 120 121 ... 224 225 226